All Comments on 'Taming the Boss Pt. 02'

by romantictales

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Romance?

Where is the romance? All I saw was something that might have been placed under Erotic Couplings. So how do I rate something that really doesn't fit the category? Sex can support a romance story, not supplant it.

In practical terms some of the things you describe could simply not be done- giving a woman head while she drives down the road in a car- really. A touch of reality helps to keep a story grounded and believable. If this were fantasy it would provide more leeway in that respect.

romantictalesromantictalesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Anon

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I will keep it in mind when writing in th future.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

For this Part 2, I will second and agree with the Anonymous feedback below. (more constructive suggestions) In general, a story has an arc that includes; 1. An introduction and building of the characters, and the first brush strokes of what the story is about. 2. A point of doubt is often deployed which is intended to obscure the obvious direction the story is heading. 3. A crisis point where it appears that all is at risk of falling apart. 4. A resolution part that pulls things back together to the author's predetermined ending. — So, as you can see, you jumped in too fast and lost some real-to-life believability. (Try to imagine this scenario happening in your own life; Probably nothing would have happened the first night. You would have faced each other the next work day after the bar scene. The sexual energy and hope would be in the air between you until a second date. In the meantime, both would have time alone to think about and maybe fantasize what might become of this friendship. Maybe by the fourth date, the two would be confident enough to broach the subject and head back to her apartment. — such a buildup would have added good erotic content and made the story more believable. But then, maybe "the boss" has doubts, he's ashamed of what he's done and calls it off. Maybe even fires the secretary? However, after some time alone "the boss" regrets his decision and swallows his pride and calls her. Now, the power is really in her hands and she uses it to get what she wants and what she knows "the boss" wants. Then a wind down towards the End. (That said, you did fine here — my comments are intended to make you better on the next one ;)

romantictalesromantictalesover 3 years agoAuthor

@yukonknights

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I will keep these in mind when I write in the future. :)

PS: really loved your Bi-cupid valentine story!

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

Well I've read a romance Femdom story of an author names mechan and it wasn't romantic at all till it's 2nd last episode but in the last episode it turned everything romantic and then I read it right from the start again and I actually felt some romance here and there , scattered around , it was my best romantic - hypnotic story so far . I'm feeling something like that in it too , I didn't find much Romance in it no matter how much I tried till now , so let's see if it grows sometime after as it still had a lot to offer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromantictales@romantictales
Here to write stories that I would have liked to read myself, but could not find anywhere. If you have suggestions or ideas for a story that you would love to see in action, let me know. I will try to make it happen!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES