Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands on my ass, but to my surprise, he slid his hard cock into my pussy. I moaned, and he gave a couple slow thrusts.

"Figured you'd probably like at least a little more lubrication," he said quietly. I felt his cock withdraw, and then press against my tight asshole. The pressure increased, and I did my best to relax back there.

As I relaxed, he kept pressing, and I felt the head of his cock penetrate my ring, with the head suddenly popping inside me. I gave a squeal, and he stopped pushing. I was afraid my involuntary exclamation would make him stop there, so I said, "Oooh, yeah, that feels good. Go deeper."

He placed his hands on my hips in a firm grip, and slid his cock all the way up my ass, until I could feel his balls just touch my pussy lips.

"That's three hit points so far," Jarrod reminded him, always the good DM.

"Fuck me, mortal," I snarled. "Punish my ass with your cock."

That satisfied Ken's concerns about just how he could treat me, and he began fucking my ass in earnest. I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation of a hard cock sliding in and out of my tight ass. It was a very different sensation than having my pussy fucked, but it hit some of the same spots. Between the sensation, and how slutty I felt having a guy fuck my ass in front of his friends, I was really turned on. With each stroke, I knew I was making wordless noises, but I couldn't help myself, it felt so good.

"Down nine hit points, " Jarrod said quietly. I was impressed that he could keep track of that instead of just watching the live sex show in front of him.

Ken started fucking me faster, realizing that the longer he held off, the worse it was for his game.

"Yesss," I breathed, "faster, strong adventurer. Yes, give me your essence." I reached under and played with my clit, making myself moan as the pleasure built. I didn't stop myself from emitting an even louder "Unnnhhh" on each of his deep thrusts, knowing that the noises I was making would excite him. He began squeezing and kneading my ass-cheeks, even pulling them apart a little.

"What...if...I...don't...finish...inside...her?" Ken gasped out the words between each thrust. He was hoping to avoid losing those 20 hit points, but I was taking my role as the evil succubus seriously. I might just also love the feeling of a hard cock pushing into me as the guy orgasmed.

I growled at him, "Come in me." I then added pleadingly, "Make me your demon bitch. Fill my ass with your mortal seed."

He groaned, and I felt him pause as he came inside me, then resume a few slow strokes, as he enjoyed the feel of my tight asshole milking the cum from his cock. He leaned hard against me, his cock buried deeply, and said, "Ohh, wow, that was incredible." He rubbed my ass a little, then slowly pulled out.

I stayed in that position as my ass slowly closed, now that it was no longer being stretched open by his dick. Once I was sure his cum wasn't going to leak out, I sprawled forward, then rolled over and smiled up at him as he kneeled between my now-outstretched legs.

Jarrod said, "Ken, you lost 32 hit points, and you are 30% more susceptible to any types of mind-control spells she might cast on you."

I gave him a "sorry" shrug, and grinned at him.

"Zero regrets," he declared happily, earning a laugh from the group.

"How many hit points does that leave me with?" he asked, staring down at my naked pussy, with his thoughts obvious to all of us.

That got a louder laugh, and Norris said, "Dude, don't be greedy. You need to heal first. A go at that pussy right now would probably kill you."

"Well, kill your character, that is," Norris amended, grinning at his friend.

"Might be worth it Ken -- that's a great pussy," Luis said to him, as he leered at me for effect, then grinned.

Norris shot him a jealous look, and I could see that he was hoping he'd get a chance to find out for himself. I looked at his well muscled body, and hoped he would too.

Game Night - Round Two

I had cleaned up from my fun encounter with Ken, and now that my presence was no longer a surprise, I was sitting on a small sofa in the corner of the living room and watching the game. I didn't want to be too distracting, so I was wrapped up in a sheet from one of the beds. Every now and then Ken would glance over at me, and then smile. I'm not sure his mind was on the game as much as it had been at the start of the night.

"Hey, we took a beating with that group of ogres," said Paul. "I don't like being this low on health and wandering the roads at night. We should find a safe place to heal and rest up."

The others in the party agreed.

"You have come to a fork in the road," said Jarrod. "Which way does your party want to go?"

After some brief debate, they decided that based on the vague maps they had, there was more likely to be a town to the left, so that's what they told Jarrod.

"You come to the sturdy gate of a medium-sized town, just at sunset. The gate has already been closed for the night, but a guard sees you and agrees to let your band in."

"Great," Micah said with gusto. "We head for the tavern."

"You are stopped just inside the gate by a handsome middle-aged man, with an air of authority about him. His entourage consists of several husky town guardsmen, each carrying a wicked-looking Halberd. He introduces himself as the mayor of the town."

Jarrod changed his tone slightly, to indicate he was now playing the part of the NPC mayor.

"Welcome, adventurers. What is your business here?"

"We seek only shelter for the night, and a chance to tend to both our wounds and our weariness within the safety of your town walls," said Paul.

"And to sample some of your tavern's ale," added Micah, as he thoughtfully eyed the real-world refrigerator. These guys really got into their role-play, and would only drink at appropriate in-game opportunities.

"You are welcome, but there is one condition that applies to a group of vigorous men such as yourselves who wish to spend the night here."

Norris asked, "Is there some foul beast that needs slaying? If so, we would gladly take on the task. Once we have had a chance to prepare, of course."

The mayor shook his head. "No, this task must be undertaken tonight, else you may not stay. It will require your 'swords', but not your sword-arms," he added enigmatically.

"It is only fair to tell you that there is a modest amount of danger. Yet, have I your word that you will attempt this task?"

The party conferred briefly, puzzled but interested to see where this was going.

"We agree," said Micah.

"Excellent. Please accompany me to my residence, where all will be explained."

Shifting to DM-mode, Jarrod told them that the mayor dismissed the guards, and led them to a comfortable room in his large house, and bade them be seated.

As the mayor, he explained. "Forgive me if I am awkward, this is not a pleasant discussion for me. My wife has been cursed, and we need your help to lift the fiendish enchantment she suffers from."

Luis said, "I am a sorcerer, and my friend here is a monk, so if it is a spell you require, we shall do our best. Although," he said, with a note of puzzlement, "You said this would require our swords?"

Jarrod, as the mayor, looked uncomfortable. "Umm, yes, a small bit of humor on my part." He took a deep breath. "You see, I need three of you to have sex with my wife, so it is your 'swords'," he gestured between his legs, "not your swords that you will need."

The guys all smiled, and a couple of them glanced at me, seeing where this was going. I got that little tingle between my legs that I get when guys, especially strangers, look at me, and we both know that soon they will be using my body in any way they see fit.

Adopting the tone of surprise that his character would have, Micah said, "Pardon me please, I believe I mis-heard you. You need us to do what?"

The mayor replied, "Yes, yes, I know it is a strange request. I shall explain. My wife is extremely beautiful, and somewhat younger than me. There was another woman who was interested in me, although I was not drawn to her, and never gave her any encouragement in her obsession with me."

At this point, I quietly left the room, to change into an appropriate costume. I left the door open so I could hear the story being told.

"When I married my wife, Viktorya, this woman was incensed. She was a practitioner of the dark arts, and she placed a curse on my wife. Her goal was to deny us physical love. Any attempt to penetrate Viktorya with a male member, causes her to become a wild woman, with terrible results. The evil witch who cursed her had warned us of this, but we didn't believe her. My attempt to consummate our marriage resulted in injuries I am only now fully recovered from."

I couldn't see Jarrod as he related the mayor's tale, but I could picture the wince that surely accompanied those words.

"Not to be indelicate," said Norris, "but perhaps if the penetration was an alternate... orifice?"

That was as good a cue as I was going to get. I stepped into the room, wearing a thematically-appropriate long dress. It was the most covered-up I expected to be for the entire Con. It was a beautiful blue dress, and I wanted to twirl the large skirt, but that wasn't called for, darn it.

I looked at Norris and said, "I assure you, my husband and I have tested all available 'orifices', as you put it, with the same terrifying results."

"We did, of course, take precautions after the initial incident," added Jarrod. "Regardless of how we attempt to have sex, once a male member touches her, it is as if she is possessed by a demon."

"It is true. I am aware of everything that is happening, but I am powerless to control my actions, try as I might," I said, sadly.

"So, why not just, you know, not have sex?" asked Paul.

"Look at her - if you had such a beautiful wife would you not dare anything to be able to lay with her?"

"And it's not just him," I added, looking down demurely, "I, also, long for my husband's touch. I would do anything to be free of this terrible curse."

"Where do we come in?" asked Luis. "No pun intended."

"The witch's desire was to make me untouchable by my husband, or any other man." I looked down demurely again, "I have tried with other men."

Jarrod said, "But no spell is absolute, there must always be a way for it to be dispelled. In this case, the witch wanted to structure it in a way that lifting the curse would also destroy our happy relationship."

I picked up the story, still looking at the floor, "If three men each make use of me, all at the same time, the curse will be lifted. Further, it must be three different men, and they must be strangers to me. It was her goal to make the cure something I would never subject myself to. Or that if I did, I would be forever spoiled in the eyes of my husband."

I raised my eyes and gazed at them. "But she was wrong. I would allow ten men to have their way with me were it to allow my husband to be the eleventh." I spoke those words with anger, and conviction. Yes, I was sort of getting into the role-play thing.

"And I would not scorn her if it were a hundred," Jarrod said quietly. "We love each other, and nothing will change that."

I was impressed with his acting ability, as he made the mayor sound convincingly sad and sincere.

"But," said Paul, "if she becomes a ferocious demon when men attempt to enjoy her charms --"

"-- she must be tied down," said Micah.

We had moved to one of the large bedrooms. I slowly removed my dress, giving the guys a good show. Yes, it is weird how guys who saw me naked not an hour ago were still fascinated by watching me again get naked in front of them.

Jarrod placed a large spider-gag in my mouth. It was like a ring gag, but with four metal prongs that pressed lightly against my lips and face. Those prevented a girl from dislodging it, something you could do with a standard ring gag by opening your mouth a little wider and rotating it with your tongue. The spider gag held my mouth open wide, and wasn't going anywhere.

In keeping with the role-play of Jarrod being the mayor, he did all of the bondage. I stood there and helped as he placed cuffs on my ankles and wrists. I don't know how they managed to get a suite that had a four-post canopy bed, but they had. Jarrod laid me down on it, with my head hanging off one of the sides. This put me in a position where he could attach ropes from the posts on one side to the cuffs on my wrist, and ropes for the posts on the other side to my ankles.

The ropes were attached to the posts at bed-height, so my arms and legs were spread wide open, leaving me essentially spread-eagled on the bed.

"Dibs on her pussy", said Norris.

Jarrod looked at him as though the mayor was insulted by his rude proclamation, and said, "Although I very much want you to do this to my wife, I cannot bring myself to watch. I will take my leave gentlemen, and thank you."

He sat down on one of the chairs.

"Thought you were leaving", said Norris.

"Oh, the 'mayor' left all right. I'm just Jarrod now, and I wouldn't miss this show for anything," he said with a grin.

"So that leaves three of us and just two more holes," said Paul.

Luis said, "No worries, you and Micah can fight it out for her ass and mouth. I'm patient." He chose a chair, and joined Jarrod as a spectator.

"Uh, hey, what about me," said Ken.

"Dude, you already had her," said Norris.

"Yeah, but, not her pussy," he mumbled with a resigned look, but took a seat without further argument.

Micah said, "I'll take her mouth." Paul looked happy at the chance for my ass, and considering that of the two, Micah definitely had the larger cock, I was happy as well. Although not having Micah's big dick in my ass just meant he'd be shoving it down my throat, so one way or the other I was going to accommodate it.

The guys quickly undressed, and I was impressed by the size of Norris' cock. Not the biggest I'd had, but bigger than average. Nice and long too.

Micah and Norris helped lift me up, as Paul scooted under me. When I felt the tip of his hard cock touch my asshole, and start to press in, I went into my "cursed" act.

"Erahaaagaaa," I howled incoherently, unable to form any coherent words with my mouth held open by that spider gag. I thrashed wildly, hands turned to claws, reaching for the closest parts of the guys. (They were all well clear, so it was just for show of course.)

Norris had been about to plunge his dick into my open pussy, and he paused, startled for a second. He smiled as he realized it was all part of the role, and I felt his hard cock spread my pussy lips, and slide all the way into me.

He looked at Luis and said, "You weren't kidding, dude, her pussy feels like velvet." He began sliding in and out. After a minute he paused to let Paul focus on getting his dick up my ass, without it moving around as Norris slammed into me. I took a break from my demonic thrashing for the same reason, and I moaned as Paul thrust his cock upwards, burying it deep in my tight ass.

Norris resumed banging my pussy, and I was amazed as always at how utterly full I felt being double-penetrated like that. While it was something you see a lot of in porn, in real life it just didn't happen that often. I think a lot of guys are a little freaked out about their junk being in such close proximity to another guy's. To be fair, it was also pretty hard for the guy underneath to do any real thrusting, so maybe that was part of it as well.

Now that those two were ensconced in their chosen holes, Micah took two solid handfuls of my hair to stop my thrashing. Since my head was hanging off the side of the bed, my mouth was at a good position for him to poke his cock through the spider gag's ring. I licked it ferociously, figuring that was in keeping with my possessed act. He pushed his hips forward, and I felt the tip of his cock at the back of my throat, and concentrated on suppressing my gag reflex.

"Airtight," said Luis with satisfaction. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jarrod frown at him for making an out-of-character comment like that. As a DM, Jarrod was very serious about the players staying in character during the game.

Micah wasn't getting any stimulation from my lips, since my mouth was held wide open by that spider gag. Fortunately for him, his cock was long enough, and my head was leaned back at the optimal angle, for him to get enough of it down my throat. I gagged and gargled as he went deep into my mouth, again and again. One of the things that I find so sexy about the head-tilted-back position is feeling the guy's balls bouncing against my nose and forehead, and I was getting plenty of that from his energetic thrusting.

With Paul in my ass, Micah fucking my mouth, and Norris pounding away in my pussy, I was almost overcome with stimulation, and felt myself rapidly building towards an orgasm. Having three guys using me at the same time, every one of my holes filled with hard cock, made me feel like a super-slut. Like there should be a sign over me -- "Three Holes, No Waiting".

Since Paul was laying under me on the bed, his hands were free, so he was able to reach up and grab both of my tits. He squeezed them, then shifted his grip to my nipples. Him pulling and turning them was the last push it took to trigger my orgasm. My simulated thrashing became genuine thrashing as a huge orgasm tore through my body, my muscles tensing as I pulled on the ropes that restrained me.

Norris groaned in pleasure as my pussy squeezed his cock, but surprisingly that didn't quite trigger his orgasm. All three guys continued sliding their dicks in and out of all three of my holes, and amazingly, I felt another orgasm build. This one was approaching slowly, but I was for sure on-track.

Micah had slowed down when he saw me have my first orgasm, giving me plenty of opportunity to catch my breath. Now that it had subsided, he began shoving his cock down my throat even faster and deeper.

Surprisingly, since he was getting less actual good hard strokes in due to his position, it was Paul who came first. I felt him tense under me, and he squeezed my tits so hard I screamed onto Micah's cock. Feeling that scream pushed Micah over the edge, continuing the chain-reaction Paul had begun. I felt spurts of his hot cum splash against the back of my throat, and onto my tongue.

The chain continued, as I was rocked by a second orgasm. This one was less intense than the first, but lasted longer, and for a few moments I didn't even notice how much cum Micah had filled my mouth with. I couldn't swallow it or spit it out, with my mouth held open and my head tilted down like that. I felt it run out of my open mouth, and towards my nose and eyes. I snorted to keep it out of my nose, and closed my eyes tightly. Happily, Micah was was both able and willing to use his fingers to divert the streams away from my eyes, wiping it onto my cheeks instead, thus proving that fucking a girl's gagged-open mouth and being a gentleman are not mutually exclusive.

I don't know if it was feeling my pussy tighten around his cock from my second orgasm, or seeing my face covered in cum. Maybe both. Whatever the cause, Norris joined Paul and Micah in filling yet another of my holes with his cum. He slammed into me with a few final incredibly hard strokes, ones I felt even more than usual due to Paul's softening, but still quite filling, cock occupying my ass.

I lay there breathing heavily, unable to move even if I had not been tied down, as Paul worked himself out from under me.

"I think she's cured," said Luis, drily.

"Only one way to be sure," said Ken. "We owe it to the mayor to be certain."

123456...9