Tawny and the Comic-Con Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been stroking his cock while watching me get triple-fucked, and he decided to put it to good use, by enjoying the pussy he'd been so tempted by earlier. He fairly leapt from his chair to take the position his friend Norris had moved out of moments before. His cock slid into my wet pussy quite easily, and he began rapidly pumping away. I didn't have the energy to even raise my head and look at him, so I just laid there, eyes closed, and enjoyed feeling yet another cock using my pussy. It was nice to no longer have to act "cursed", and be able to just relax and enjoy the sensations.

Ken was pretty excited, and it wasn't long before I felt another load of cum being added to the one already filling my sloppy wet pussy.

I always feel so slutty after being banged by several guys, especially when two of them are guys I just met. It probably won't shock you to hear that I was even hornier than I had been at the beginning of the night. I looked over at Luis once Ken had gotten off of me, and raised my eyebrows questioningly. He smiled, and shook his head. "I think you've had enough for one night."

I thought that was sweet, and didn't tell him that I'd had plenty of nights where way more than two guys had taken advantage of my tied, spread pussy. Not to mention my mouth and my ass. Sweet, but disappointing -- I was ready for more. Oh well, I thought, this is just night number one. I was pretty sure I'd get to have plenty more cocks in my little pussy before the convention was over.

Everyone had cleaned up, and gotten dressed, myself included. I was sipping on some white wine, and watching while the guys chatted after finishing their game.

"So where did you find her?" asked Norris. I tried to decide if him talking about me as if I wasn't there was a turn-on, or whether it annoyed me. I decided to go with turn-on, since this was, after all, a party that I was at just to be fucked.

"She came with the room," Micah deadpanned.

"That's why they are so expensive during Comic-Con," Paul said matter-of-factly.

Norris laughed, then said, "No, seriously. A super-hot girl who understands RPGs, and lets you guys fuck her can't be easy to find."

"Performed a Greater Summoning using a Playboy magazine, a taco, and a giant pearl, and here she is," said Jarrod, not giving Norris a break.

Norris scowled, "Fine, assholes, don't tell me." He looked thoughtful for a minute, then, doing his best Sherlock Holmes impression, he spoke.

"Not a girlfriend. You guys are perverts, but I know you all well enough to know that if you did have a girlfriend like her, you wouldn't share her with this lot."

The guys all gave him various looks of agreement, and he continued.

"Not just a friend or a co-worker. What she just did with all of us is way beyond what you could ask someone like that to do, especially with you all watching her."

Jarrod tipped his head in acknowledgment of that point.

"You all were way too confident that she'd play her part well, so she's not just some random twisted little gamer girl you just met."

Again, I wasn't sure if I should take offense to the "twisted" part, but then I decided that if the shoe fits...

"So," he concluded, "she has to be some sort of hooker you guys hired. The only remaining mystery is how you found one so well suited for this kind of gaming fun."

Jarrod's only response was to stare at Norris with a smug, enigmatic smile.

Before he could decide to, you know, ask me, I gathered myself up, said a quick "goodnight", and let myself out, looking forward to a good night's sleep before day one of the Con. But before that, a nice long soak in my room's luxurious tub while I called Eric, and cheerfully told him every sexy detail of the day's adventures.

Day Two - Morning

"Uh, guys? The rule is no public appearance where people can tell it's me."

Jarrod was showing me the "Buttercup" costume from The Princess Bride that they wanted me to wear for our first foray into the convention proper. One of my and Eric's ironclad rules was no public exposure. Even though I'd been to some large parties, the guest list was known and pretty much under control. Eric always got the names of all potential attendees so he could make sure none of them knew me. Obviously that wasn't possible at an event like this, so when I was out in public, I had to be unrecognizable, which made Comic-Con the perfect venue since women in masks were everywhere. So were half-naked women, which let the RPG guys dress me up like their own slutty Barbie Doll. But Buttercup wasn't a character that wore a mask, hence my objection.

Micah shook his head in mock sorrow. "Tawny, I'm not sure what's more disappointing, your lack of faith in us, or that you don't remember the scenes where Buttercup is blindfolded." He produced a wide, thick blindfold, and handed it to me.

Damn. He was right, I had forgotten that. Time for a rewatch. I tried it on, and not only could I not see anything, it felt like it covered quite enough of my face to ensure my anonymity.

"Sigh. Sorry guys. I should not have doubted." I smiled. "Maybe you should spank me?"

"Never let it be said that I refused an offer like that."

He grasped my wrist firmly, and pulled me towards him as he sat down on the sofa. I felt the little thrill I get when a guy at one of the parties does something forceful like that. He pulled me down across his lap, one arm across my back holding me down. With his other hand, he roughly pulled down the loose shorts I'd worn between rooms, exposing my bare bottom.

The "thwack" was loud, as he brought his hand down hard on my ass.

"Yeeooowww."

He gave me three more hard smacks, alternating between my cheeks. I was just getting warm, but the real fun was obviously going to come later. He stopped holding me down, and pulled my shorts mostly back up. He helped me straighten up, and I sat down next to him.

"You get my pants off, and that's all you want to do with me?" I said playfully, running a hand up his thigh.

He smiled, and said, "If I do what I want to do with you, we'll both miss the opening of the show floor. You know that's the best time to get there, before it gets too packed to move."

Sigh. Even a hot, willing girl can't compete with the allure of the Comic-Con show floor. I knew when I was beat, and stood up.

One more attempt. "Ok, but are you sure?" I rubbed my hand sensually up and down the front of my shorts, over my pussy, while I licked my lips.

"I'd threaten to spank you, but I don't think you consider that a deterrent," Micah said, his head tilted.

Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying.

"Are you guys planning to wear costumes too?" They were both dressed in jeans and t-shirts. The shirts were nerdy of course. Jarrod's proclaimed that he aimed to misbehave, and Micah's featured one of the Doctors. Since it was from the original series, I have to confess I don't know which one.

"No," said Micah. "Neither of us is the body type to make a really good Vizzini or Fezzik."

Jarrod said, "Plus, I'm not really a costume sort of guy, even though I'm impressed by people who really get into it, and nail the look."

"So, just me wearing a costume then," I said.

I gathered up the costume and went into one of the bedrooms to change. Why change in the bedroom? It's not like Micah hadn't seen me naked, and much more. Just seemed like the thing to do. Guys enjoy seeing a girl undress, but watching a girl putting on a costume isn't the same. I'd much rather see the guys reaction to the end result once I was fully dressed.

Indeed, I got the reaction I was hoping for, with some whistles and clapping when I stepped out into the living room. The outfit was recognizably her from the scenes where she's tied up and blindfolded, but there had been some liberties taken with the costume The neckline was much lower, showing a fair amount of my boobs. It was also cut a little tighter, making it clear I had a narrow waist and nice womanly hips.

"You look great," said Jarrod, with Micah nodding in agreement. "All you need now are the ropes and the blindfold."

They wound thick brown rope around my wrists, securing them quite firmly, but not making me uncomfortable. Jarrod tied the blindfold around my eyes, and they pronounced me ready to go.

It was interesting, and a little unsettling to be unable to see while being led around through an unfamiliar hotel. A crowded hotel. On the over-full elevator down, I felt people pressing against my ass and my breasts. Was it Jarrod? Micah? Complete strangers enjoying the chance to cop subtle feels of my body? I had no clue. Well, I thought, why not give whoever it was a little extra. I slowly rubbed my body back and forth against them. Not enough to be overt, but more than the amount that would come from a person just normally shifting her weight.

"Getting off," said Jarrod, and for a moment I thought it was a question.

I nodded, and let him lead me out into the hotel lobby. A burst of warm air let me know we'd exited the hotel, and I started walking even more carefully now. I knew the guys would steer me around any real hazards, but they couldn't make the sidewalks as smooth as hotel carpeting.

Then there was what seemed like endless walking to get to the show floor. Ok, sure, it was always endless walking at a convention, but it seemed even longer due to not being able to enjoy seeing all the various costumes as I walked. In reality, it was pretty short as we were staying at the closest hotel.

Just about the point it was getting a little warm under my mask, we arrived at the convention center lobby, and back into the air-conditioning. Downtown San Diego rarely gets truly hot, and even when it does the humidity is relatively low, but it was warm enough that I was happy to be back inside.

"Here's her badge," said Micah, presumably to the staff at the convention floor doors.

We spent some time just parading me down the lobby that runs the length of the convention center, before the guys decided to head into the show floor.

"Ok, Tawny, going into the show. Going to be crazy crowded, but we'll do our best to keep you from colliding with people," said Micah.

We walked around the show floor for quite a while, with me always being accompanied by either Micah or Jarrod. At times one or the other of them would dart off to look at things at the various booths, while I stayed more to what felt like the center of the aisles.

"Up here on the left," said Jarrod. I had no idea what that meant, so I assumed he was talking to Micah.

We walked a little more, and while I couldn't be sure, it felt like the guys had maybe led me into a booth.

I heard a man say "Very nice. Told you she would look great in that outfit." He sounded very satisfied with himself.

I didn't recognize the voice, but obviously the guys knew him.

"Yeah, you were right," said Jarrod. "It fits her perfectly."

"Great. So you aren't here to get it altered?"

"No, we just came by to express our appreciation for this, as well as the other costumes."

So this was the booth that had sold or made the costume I was wearing, and probably the others I'd be wearing later.

The booth guy said, "Well, you're welcome. I'm just glad I got to see her in it."

"Oh," said Jarrod, "of course. But we're here so that she can express her appreciation."

Micah added, "Jarrod and I will man your booth. Take her in the back if you like."

After a pause, I felt a hand on my arm, and the guy led me into "the back", which at booths like these usually meant a small curtained off area.

"On your knees, slut," he said quietly. Like anyone outside could have heard him over the cacophony of the show floor.

I knelt, and he reached down, sliding his hand inside my blouse and fondling the bare breast within. He played with it for a minute, teasing the nipple to make it hard, and then softly squeezing it, before doing the same thing to my other breast.

"Wow, you've got great tits. As soon as Jarrod gave me your measurements and described you, I was picturing them."

I heard him unzip his trousers. Moments later, he poked his erect penis against my cheek, leaving a little damp spot of pre-cum. I took it into my mouth, and gently licked the remaining fluid off the head. My hands were bound, but just at the wrists, and in front of me, so I was able to stroke and tease his balls, as I moved my mouth up and down his hard shaft.

"Ummmm," I moaned on his cock, excited by the sluttiness of giving a blow-job to a stranger that I hadn't even seen. I dropped my hands from his balls for a second, and gave my clit a quick rub. My moans got a little louder.

After a few minutes of my mouth and tongue on his cock, he held my head firmly, and sent a long spurt of cum into my mouth, while he groaned quietly. Not wanting to get any on my nice dress, I swallowed it as quickly as I could, then sucked and cleaned his cock with my tongue before he pulled it out of my mouth.

"You are one good little cocksucker," he said happily. "If you even need another costume for Comic-Con, come see me. I'll make you anything you want for another blowjob like that."

That blowjob was worth more than a single costume, I thought. But on the other hand, he didn't know I'd happily do it for free. So I guess that would actually be a pretty good deal for me. I thought about a couple costumes I'd love to have for next year, and what Eric would think if I decided to take this guy up on it.

He led me back outside, where he thanked the guys for his generous bonus, and we resumed our walk through the show. I had my picture taken with several people, which I wasn't exactly thrilled about, even though I was confident the blindfold hid my face sufficiently.

Lunchtime approached, and although the guys had helped me drink plenty of water, eating while blindfolded and tied up would be much more of a challenge than merely holding a straw to my lips. We made our way back to the hotel room, where I was quite ready to remove the blindfold. It had been an interesting, and in these circumstances, sexy, experience, but I was just fine with it being over.

The guys had ordered room service, and we had a nice relaxing lunch as we took a break before our afternoon back on the show floor.

Day Two - Afternoon

It had taken a while, and the assistance of both Luis and Paul, but I was finally dressed in my second costume of the day, and we were riding the elevator down. Like my previous costume, this one had also sacrificed accuracy for sexiness, and I was showing a lot of skin.

We had just started into the lobby area, when a guy dressed as a Ghostbuster turned the corner in front of us. Luis and I were both impressed -- it was a very good costume. The Proton Pack he was wearing looked real.

Luis said, "Great costume" to the guy, and we all paused for a moment.

"Thanks," he said. "You guys look great too."

Luis saw the guy staring at my crotch, and said, "Yeah, she's green all the way down, if that's what you're wondering." He gave the guy a proud smile, the one a guy gives someone who was admiring their new car.

I was dressed as Gamora, from the Guardians of the Galaxy. All that skin I was showing? It was all green, of course. Add the long, dark wig I had on, and I wasn't sure that even my husband would have recognized me.

"No shit?" he looked amazed, and a little embarrassed at being caught staring. But just a little, I guess, as he was now staring even harder, like he thought maybe if he stared hard enough that X-Ray Vision he'd always wanted would finally manifest.

Luis chuckled, apparently having the same interpretation I did. "You want to see for yourself?"

The guy looked up at Luis so fast I expected to hear a "whoosh".

"You fucking with me?" he said skeptically, starting to frown.

"Nope," said Luis with a grin. "Would I mess with a Ghostbuster?"

The guy's frown slowly became a smile, and he stammered, "How? Now?"

It took every ounce of self-control I had to not follow that with "Brown cow", but I knew that might just kill the mood.

Luis said, "Well, not here in the lobby of course." He handed the guy a business card. "Stop by the room on this card tonight at 7:00."

A flicker of disappointment crossed his face. He was probably thinking that not only was it hours away, but there was a good chance he'd show up to find it was just some random room and that we were indeed just messing with him.

Luis saw that as well, and said to me, "Give our new friend a preview."

I glanced around. Ok, not too crowded, and no hotel staff nearby. Sure, we were probably in view of at least one security camera, but to be honest the thought of some unknown random security guy (or gal) also getting flashed just made it a little more exciting to me. In addition I was sure this would be pretty tame compared to the crazy stuff I knew they had to see at these conventions.

I pulled down one side of my costume top, exposing a very naked, very green breast topped with a satisfyingly prominent green nipple.

"Holy..." He looked surprised and stared, squinting like he was trying to memorize the sight. His Con-reflexes kicked in, and his hand went to the camera hanging from his neck. There was a good chance those same Con-reflexes would make him ask before he took a picture, but I wasn't taking any chances. Before he could raise it, I had my starboard boob back inside my costume.

"7:00," Luis said, nodding at him.

I swear, the guy "gulped", like a cartoon character. "7:00," he repeated back, anticipation in his voice.

I smiled at him, and we resumed our trek across the lobby. I was pretty sure this guy had no idea that when he showed up tonight, he was going to get to do more than just look at my pretty green pussy. Hopefully, his desire to see a naked Gamora wouldn't be outweighed by his fear of being made a fool of, and he'd actually show up. I'd never been fucked by a Ghostbuster, and walking around the show in sexy costumes was making me quite horny, so I was looking forward to it.

The walk to the convention hall was more fun this time, since without a blindfold I could enjoy all the costumes, and the clever and nerdy t-shirts that we saw on the way. Plenty of guys checked me out, but we made it to the hall, and onto the show floor without Luis handing out any more cards, although I suspected he wasn't done. The thought of him inviting more random strangers to come and fuck me later was a huge turn-on, and I hoped the green coloring the guys had applied was as waterproof as promised -- I may have been getting a little wet in a certain place.

Since I wasn't blindfolded this time, I could really appreciate the grand chaos and spectacle of the massive exhibit hall. We'd entered via a door that was towards the middle of the hall, and rows of booths stretched away to my left and my right as far as I could see. The booths ran the gamut from major studios and game companies with huge, elaborate booths, all the way to individual artists and authors with not much more than a table and some signage.

I also didn't have my wrists bound, so I could now actually do some shopping, and I wanted to visit all the booths. Due to my skimpy outfit, I got great service from most of the guys, and a decent number of the girls. When I asked a question, or to see some bit of merchandise, the booth staff was right there. I made sure to lean over as much as possible so they all got a good look at my green cleavage.

Fairly often, someone, usually a guy, would want to take a photo of me, and we'd stop to let them. I got a couple of crude comments, but those guys were the rare exception. In my experience, the SF/Fantasy crowd is actually more polite and respectful than average society.

123456...9