Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Jocelyn, Shi-Hui and Yi-Ling's further journey of debauchery.
32k words
4.69
13.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

Teacher Jocelyn, Yi-Ling and Shi-Hui

1.

Ms Jocelyn Lui.

With Gavin and his class now graduated Ms Lui assumed that the new academic school year would be a chance for a fresh start.

Mr Lee, the departmental head still summoned her to his office from time to time. These visits always followed the same pattern.

They were always after school hours and, on entering his office, he would tell her to lock the door and take off her clothes.

During the previous year, having been sexually humiliated in many ways she had eventually but reluctantly come to accept the fact that she enjoyed being submissive. However, taking off her clothes in Mr Lee's office after being told to strip naked, still made her blush as she revealed herself to his lust filled gaze.

She knew now from experience that whenever he summoned her to his office, he would be sitting behind his desk, naked from the waist down. He would make no secret of the fact that he was stroking his dick as he watched her strip. The only thing she never knew was whether he would bend her over his desk and fuck her or just demand a deep throat blow job.

She hated to admit it but after her recent experiences, humiliation and submissiveness had become a necessary part of her sexual gratification.

She always preferred to be taken from behind over his desk as it often gave her the chance of an orgasm. However, she was always willing to submit to anything he wanted her to do and if necessary, go home afterwards and masturbate.

She accepted that Mr Lee still demanded that she submit to his sexual demands and considered it the price she had to pay to keep the job and career she loved.

She thought the rumours and gossip from the previous year had died down amongst the students and her new class appeared keen to learn. That was until she arrived in the classroom one morning and found a note on her desk that read, 'we've seen the pictures and the video.'

Her heart sank as she remembered how her students Gavin and Yi-Ling from the previous year had tricked her into submitting to their depraved ideas and recorded it on their mobile phones. To make matters worse the video and pictures had been circulated amongst the rest of the class with a copy being accidentally sent to Mr Lee.

Having to Submit to Mr Lee was one thing but the thought of this new class taking advantage of her made her fearful of losing her job and, if the authorities found out, her career.

She disposed of the note and decided there and then to resign and seek a new position in a different school.

Mr Lee accepted her resignation and promised to give her good references with the proviso that they meet up from time to time.

2.

Ms Lui's new School

Jocelyn had been fortunate to get another job after resigning at the start of a new school term. Her new school was boys only and the previous final year chemistry teacher had left suddenly with health problems.

Jocelyn felt a new sense of calm as she started at the new school. Her senior school pupils all appeared to be very polite and courteous young men and, at eighteen years old, eager to complete their senior high school education before leaving for university.

Unlike her last teaching post part of her duties involved coaching the senior swimming team. The team comprised eight of the best senior swimmers and were all from her class. This was something she enjoyed greatly because in her younger days she was a champion swimmer and being in the school pool was a welcome change from standing in front of her class teaching chemistry.

After the first few months at the new school Jocelyn, despite her attempts at self-denial, realised that she missed the submissive sex that had dominated her final months at the old school.

These feelings felt wrong, but although she tried hard to suppress them, she often lay in her bed at night masturbating to try and relieve her pent-up desires.

She had had a couple of boyfriends since but none of them satisfied her need to be dominated; to be lusted after and used.

The swimming coaching at school did not help. In fact, it only fuelled her fantasies when surrounded by fit young men wearing tight fitting and very brief swimming trunks.

She knew that she should be strong and suppress any desires she had while at school. Another scandal would ruin her career for ever.

There was one young man that always caught her eye. His name was Junjei.

It wasn't so much his handsome rugged face and broad shoulders but the impressive bulge that appeared to be barely contained by his tight brief swimmers.

She became fixated with it, trying but failing, to tear her eyes away from it whenever he was in front of her.

After each coaching session at the pool, it was Jocelyn's responsibility to make sure that all eight of them had left the building before locking up.

She could tell just by the gradual reduction of noisy chatter until the building fell silent that everyone had left.

On this one afternoon, she followed her normal routine of waiting for silence before going round to the changing room to double check that it was empty.

As usual she knocked on the door, heard no response and so opened it and entered the male changing room.

She gasped with surprise as she saw a naked Junjei standing in front of her. He made no attempt to cover his nakedness as he said, "You're always gazing at my crotch Ms Lui so I thought this might satisfy your curiosity."

He sounded more confident than he felt but, having heard the rumours about her and seen the video and pictures that his friend Gavin had sent him, he felt reasonably sure that she would submit to his desires.

Her eyes were drawn to what, up until now had been hidden beneath the tight confines of his swimming trunks although she doubted that the trunks could conceal what she was gazing at now. He was fully erect and, as she tried but failed to avert her gaze, he wrapped his fingers around his shaft and began to lewdly stroke it saying, "I've heard from reliable sources that you are very good at sucking cock."

She tried to protest but knew that she sounded unconvincing as she said, "how dare you. I am your teacher, and you are breaking every rule of the school."

He just laughed at her and replied, "I've seen the video and the pictures and unless you want me to send them to the head teacher here you will do as I say."

He watched with satisfaction as her earlier stern expression faded to one of submission as she said, "Please don't share the video and pictures. I'll do whatever you wish."

"That's better," said Junjei, "I knew that you would see sense. Now take off your top and show me your tits."

Resigned to her fate she watched him stroking his erection as she unzipped her tracksuit top. With the zip unfastened she hesitated for a moment feeling ashamed by her feelings of arousal that were beginning to spread throughout her body. Knowing that she had no choice she then took off the top, dropped it to the floor and stood there.

She watched as his eyes roamed over her, pausing regularly as if assessing her before saying, "and the bra."

She looked at him and could see the lust in his eyes as she reached up behind and unfastened her bra. As she slipped the straps from her shoulders, ready to expose her breasts to this student she could feel the gusset of her knickers becoming wet which just added to her feelings of shame.

Junjei's gaze was now fixed on her chest as she let her bra fall away to reveal her breasts.

"Nice tits Ms Lui," said Junjei, "even better in the flesh than in the pictures. Now come closer so that I can feel them."

She slowly moved toward him knowing that she was at his mercy.

With her head bowed she stood motionless in front of him until he said, "look at me Ms Lui."

Raising her head, she looked into his eyes as he reached out and grabbed a breast in each hand. As he roughly mauled them, she felt her nipples tingling and her gusset becoming saturated.

Her legs began to feel weak as he released her breasts, placed a hand on top of her head and said, "now kneel."

As he spoke her pushed down on her head. As she knelt, she was in no doubt what was expected of her as he held his erection in front of her face and rubbed the head across her lips.

"Now look up into my eyes," said Junjei, "and suck my cock."

She did as he asked, opening her mouth, and briefly licking the head of his erection as he slipped it between her lips.

It felt like it was beyond his wildest dreams as he began masturbating with the head of his erection between his teacher's lips. With his own confidence and lust rapidly rising he released his grip on his shaft and began to thrust the whole length of his dick into her mouth.

Junjei felt he was experiencing a wet dream as, with his orgasm rapidly approaching and any doubt now gone, he gripped her head tightly and started to thrust urgently into her mouth.

His only focus now was to satisfy his urgent need.

He looked down at Ms Lui seeing tears streaming from her eyes and drool trickling from the sides of her mouth as she gazed up submissively at him.

He thrust even harder, feeling his glans crashing against her throat as her lips repeatedly crashed against his pubic hair.

He felt her throat contract spasmodically as choking noises were muffled by the presence of his dick.

He could feel his spunk rising inexorably and knew that nothing now could stop it as, with a succession of low growls he ejaculated into Ms Lui's throat.

He revelled in the sensation of her throat repeatedly contracting around his glans as she swallowed every drop of his warm salty ejaculate.

Finally, as he released his grip on her head, she pulled her head back, reached up and gripped his shaft. He watched in total amazement as, with his dick now free of her lips she looked up at him and licked off the last few drops of spunk.

They were both silent for a moment until Junjei said, "that was incredible Ms Lui."

She stood up and said, "I think that now I have sucked your dick you can call me Jocelyn, but only when we are alone."

With a newly found confidence he replied, "will we be alone again?"

She looked serious for a moment as she said, "we can be alone again provided you promise me that what just happened is our little secret."

"Of course," he said.

She thought for a moment and then said, "after the next coaching session wait for me in the lady's changing room. The entrance door is out of the way so you should be able to enter without the others seeing.

Now, you had better get dressed and go home."

As he was about to leave, he said, "can we exchange phone numbers? Then, as if trying to validate his request he added, you might want to change your mind about the next time, or we need to exchange messages."

Against her better judgement but unable to think of a reasonable excuse she said, "OK, but it must remain confidential."

"Of course," said Junjei as Ms Lui retrieved her mobile from her bag and added his number as he dictated it to her and said, "I'll send you a text later and you'll have my number."

Junjei then dressed, leaving Ms Lui alone to get dressed, lock up and leave for home.

3.

She knew that she should never have submitted to Junjei's extortion.

However, when she arrived back home, she felt more aroused than she had in a long time. With the taste of Junjei's spunk still in her mouth she made her way to the bedroom and undressed. She was soon on her bed, one hand caressing one of her breasts while the other was nestled between her thighs toying with her wetness. With her eyes closed she imagined Junjei was on top of her. She then eased two fingers up into her oozing vagina as she imagined him penetrating her; the large bulbous head of his impressive dick spreading her labia apart as it entered her; his urgent thrusts as his muscular body towered above her. She could almost feel his sweat and hear his heavy breathing as her fingers plunged in and out until, with her body jerking uncontrollably she brought herself to a shuddering climax.

As she lay there recovering in a post orgasm euphoria, she thought about what she should do regarding Junjei. After all she'd left her previous teaching post because her submissive sexual desires could have easily led to the authorities finding out and banning her from teaching for ever. Now, unless she was incredibly careful it could happen all over again.

Picking up her phone she realised that she lacked the will power to resist as she found Junjei's number and sent him a text message which read, 'I hope you enjoyed our earlier encounter. Please, please keep it a secret and then we'll have some more.'

She hit 'send,' and knew there was now no turning back.

Within a minute or so Junjei replied, saying, 'Yes, fucking your mouth earlier partly fulfilled a fantasy I've had about you but next time I want to rip off your clothes and fuck you!'

With her phone in one hand and the other still nestled between her legs she felt both shock and a sudden wave of excitement as she replied, 'perhaps your wish could come true!'

There were no further exchanges of messages until the following week, the day of the next coaching session, when, unable to resist, Jocelyn wrote, 'I'll be wearing old clothes and underwear. Feel free to rip them off after the coaching session.'

She hesitated before hitting 'send,' knowing that if anyone saw his phone messages their little secret would be out. However, her desire to experience Junjei fulfil his fantasy with her overruled any common sense. She knew that she should stop this before it got out of hand but, ignoring what would have been sensible she felt a tingle of excitement as she hit 'send.'

Before setting off for school she'd put a complete change of clothes and underwear in her bag together with the track suit she wore for the coaching sessions. It wasn't unusual for her to wear her tracksuit during the day whilst teaching so she chose an old flimsy blouse and a short light cotton skirt to wear beneath it. Both items were almost falling apart but they would serve the purpose. Beneath these worn-out clothes she wore old matching bra and knickers. The bra had no underwire and she was confident that it was old and fragile enough to be quite easily torn. The knickers were the same, almost worn out and thin.

She found it difficult to suppress her excitement as the school day slowly passed. When the main school population headed home, she felt her excitement and arousal rising as she made her way to the swimming pool for the coaching lesson.

She had them practicing racing starts again and then tumble turns. Each time they got out from the water to practice their starting technique she found herself gazing admiringly at their muscular physiques.

Finally, with the session finished, she said, "well done boys, much improved."

As they started to make their way back to the changing room, she caught Junjei's eye, and they exchanged a knowing glance.

Jocelyn then quickly went to the female changing room. She took off the track suit, stood facing the door and waited excitedly for Junjei.

The anticipation alone of having Junjei literally rip off her clothes and penetrate her had brought her to a heightened state of arousal. As the sounds of male voices reduced to silence her nipples were tingling and she could feel the wetness starting to soak the gusset of her old and fragile knickers.

She heard the door handle turn causing her excitement to leap. The door swung open and Junjei stepped into the room still wearing just his swimmers and carrying his sports bag. He stood still for a moment, tossing his bag onto a nearby bench as she gazed at the bulge of his obvious erection which was protruding out of the waistband of his swimmers. He then grinned as he asked playfully, "what can I do for my sexy teacher?"

She slowly walked toward him as she said, "I want you to tear my clothes from my body and use me however you wish."

She then gasped with shock and surprise as the rest of her coaching class suddenly burst through the door.

One of them said, "we had heard rumours about you but didn't believe that our prim and proper looking Ms Lui liked to be treated like a slut until Junjei showed us some pictures and a video that his friend Gavin from your old school had sent him."

She glanced at Junjei with a look that said, 'you betrayed my trust!' as they all moved closer and surrounded her.

The same guy continued, "when Junjei shared your secret with us it all started to make sense. We all realised how you were always checking out the bulges in our swimmers; obviously hungry for cock."

Ms Lui remained shocked and silent as he continued, "as you are so curious, we thought we would all satisfy your curiosity and let you see for yourself."

She then watched as they lined up against the wall and took off their swimmers.

Confronted by a selection of seven erect and semi-erect penises she pleaded, "please, if anybody comes in to check we will all be in serious trouble.

The guy chuckled as he said, "on a normal day you would have left by now and locked the building. We have already locked the entrance to the pool building so everything will appear to be normal and nobody can come and find us."

She felt both trapped and vulnerable as the guy continued, "Junjei why don't you to introduce Ms Lui to each of us in turn."

As he finished speaking, Junjei grabbed her by the hair, pushed her down onto her knees and forced her to crawl along the line. He stopped her in front of each guy pushing her face to within inches of their crotch. All seven were holding their now erect dicks as she stopped in front of each one. Two of them pushed their dicks against her mouth whilst the others used theirs to playfully slap her face.

Junjei then pulled her to her feet. The others then surrounded her as Junjei said, "let's rip off her clothes guys."

She started to struggle but quickly realised that it was futile as random hands grabbed at her blouse and skirt. She felt hands gripping the top of her blouse and then felt the old fabric start to tear and the sound of buttons hitting the floor. Her blouse was soon reduced to a small pile of torn fabric laying on the floor. The skirt was not quite so easy until a couple of them found the seams at the hem and tore them upwards toward the waist. This reduced the skirt to a series of torn fabric strips hanging from the waistband. Two guys then gripped both the front and back of the waistband. Pulling in opposite directions it finally gave way and was tossed onto the remains of her blouse on the floor.

Her bra proved to be more problematic but with many strong hands pulling in different directions the straps gave way as one of them deftly unclipped the fastener. With the bra added to the heap on the floor, a couple of them started to grope and maul her exposed breasts while others grabbed at the waistband of her knickers. Like the blouse, her knickers were soon reduced to torn shreds of fabric and tossed to the floor.

She could feel their excitement as random hands groped her breasts and felt between her legs. She cringed as one of them exclaimed, "she's soaking wet!"

This seemed to encourage more groping hands and fingers between her legs.

She felt completely powerless as another said, "let's get her on the floor and spread her legs."

Although she knew it was pointless, she could not resist her natural urge to struggle as they forced her to the floor.

She was soon on her back and still struggling as Junjei squatted behind her head and pressed down on her shoulders.

To her shame and dismay, she was powerless to stop two of the others grabbing her feet. They then opened her legs, bend her knees, and then push them back until her knees were brushing against the sides of her breasts.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers
123456...9