Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cringing with shame she could feel that her oozing labia were gaping open as the swimming squad gazed at her crudely exposed genitalia.

Junjei was still squatting behind her head as he changed his grip so that he was now holding each of her ankles.

One of the guys knelt between her parted thighs and started to finger her. He toyed with her engorged labia, pulling out short strings of her juices on his finger. Junjei encouraged him saying, "see how many fingers you can get inside her."

The more they fingered and toyed with her the wetter she became. First, he eased one finger deep inside her, then two and finally three. As he started to finger fuck her, she could feel her juices oozing out around his fingers.

She panicked as Junjei said to the others, "I've got an idea. One of you go and fetch my mobile from my bag over there."

Jocelyn pleaded "Please don't take any pictures."

"Don't worry Ms Lui," said Junjei, "what I'm thinking of will be much more fun."

He then called to the guy fetching his phone and said, "look through Ms Lui's bag and fetch her mobile as well.

As the guy came back with both mobiles Junjei said to one of the others, "take my place and hold her ankles."

When the guy came back with the mobiles, they swapped places. The guy who had been fingering her stood to one side as Junjei stood gazing down at her wet labia.

He was still wearing his swimmers and, having tucked his own mobile under the elasticated waistband he opened her mobile and set the ring options to both 'ring' and 'vibrate.'

Seeing him hold up her mobile she pleaded again, "please don't take any pictures."

Junjei just grinned as he fished out a condom from a small pocket on the front of his swimmers.

The realisation of what he was about to do suddenly hit her as he opened the condom packet, tossed the packet on the floor, and started to ease the condom over her mobile phone. Once covered, he tied a knot in the neck of the condom then stooped down between her open thighs.

She wriggled her buttocks on the cold tiled floor in a vain attempt to prevent Junjei pressing the narrow end of the condom covered phone between her wet labia.

She felt grateful that she had chosen the smaller model of phone as Junjei slowly slid it up into her wetness. The guys were quiet for the moment as they watched her fleshy and engorged lips spread over the phone as it disappeared into her vagina leaving just the knotted neck of the condom visible between her labia.

Junjei then stood up and, taking his own mobile from the waistband of his swimmers he said to one of the guys, "check if you can hear her phone ring."

They all started to laugh as Junjei dialled her number and the other guy knelt with his face just inches from her crotch.

Just as Junjei said to the guy by her crotch, "can you hear it ringing?" she felt the phone vibrating inside her. The guy by her crotch started to laugh as he exclaimed, "yes, I can hear it, but it is quite muffled!"

The repeated bursts of vibration continued for a while and then stopped. Junjei turned to the others and said, "it's gone to voicemail, shall I leave a message?

There was a chorus of "yes," followed by howls of laughter as Junjei said into his phone, "is that Ms Lui's cunt? Please call me back when you are able."

Despite her humiliating predicament the vibrating phone did not feel unpleasant and when Junjei dialled her number again she began to wish that it would vibrate for a longer.

The guys took turns to rush back to the male changing room to fetch their phones. To her dismay Ms Lui then realised that Junjei had shared her number with them all as they took turns to call her mobile.

Her legs had started to ache and, as she endured listening to the various crude messages being left on her voicemail, she said, "please let go of me feet, it's getting painful with my legs like this. If you let me relax my legs, I promise to keep them open."

Junjei nodded at the guy holding her feet and watched as he released his grip.

Ms Lui then shifted her feet to a more comfortable position but with her knees still wide apart and showing her crotch.

She could sense that they were becoming bored with calling her mobile phone as a couple of them moved up by her side and started to toy with her breasts.

One of them then said, "are we all going to fuck her, or should we all get what Junjei got last week?"

It was Junjei who spoke for them all as he said, "Ms Lui, as our swimming coach you need to encourage us to win by offering rewards for success. We have an important competition next weekend. If the others agree and for our solemn pledge that everything that happens between you and us is kept secret, I propose that you give them all a blowjob now. Next week, provided we win the interschool competition, you will submit to being fucked by us all."

Before she could react Junjei raised his mobile and, taking a picture of her laying on the floor with her knees wide apart, added, "and this picture will be our assurance that you will not tell anyone else."

Jocelyn was silent for a moment as she looked around at the guys.

Finally, she said weakly, "OK."

Junjei watched as the guys formed a line. He then helped Jocelyn to stand and as she got to her feet, he slipped his hand between her legs, grabbed the knotted neck of the condom, and slid the phone out from her vagina. He placed the phone on a nearby bench and then led Ms Lui to the first guy in the line saying, "you know what to do."

She knelt in front of the first guy and, with a quick glance along the line of erect dicks and knowing she had little choice, she reached up, wrapped her hand around his shaft and took the head into her mouth.

The guy looked down at her, not quite believing the events of the past fifteen minutes or so. Like the others he had always had sexual fantasies about her. It was hard not to. She was petite, with pert looking breasts and a very pretty face. Now, the object of many a lonely masturbation session had his dick in her mouth.

With her hand still gripping his shaft he reached down, gripped her head, and satisfied his lust in her mouth. The fact that it was his teacher added to his lust filled experience as he began urgently thrusting his dick back and forth in her mouth. It was not long before he felt his orgasm approaching. Gripping her head tightly he then ejaculated into her mouth.

He released his grip on her head and watched her swallow his cum as he pulled his dick from her mouth and moved aside for the next guy.

Jocelyn felt little emotion, accepting that she must satisfy these young men with her mouth.

One by one she took them into her mouth and one by one she swallowed their salty slime.

As each guy finished, he left the room, went back to the male changing room, showered, dressed, and went home.

Finally, there was just Junjei left. She could see the lust in his eyes as he helped her to stand. She watched as he slid his swimmers off to expose his dick. With her eyes fixed on his erection she said quietly, "please fuck me Junjei. I want your cock inside me."

He took one stride toward her, placed his hands under her armpits and lifted her as though she weighed nothing. He then walked them both over to the tile clad wall. He then pressed her back up against the cold tiles. She wrapped her legs around him and the head of his dick found its target.

His face was close to hers and he could smell the musky spunk of his team mates on her breath as he said, "this is for Ms Lui's cunt," and thrust his dick up inside her.

She sighed and gripped his torso tighter with her legs as he started to thrust into her.

The tiles felt cold and harsh against her back, but she didn't care.

The humiliation earlier had aroused her and as Junjei thrust into her, her whole body tingled with pleasure. Her nipples, swollen and sensitive were rubbing against his strong chest as each inward thrust of his dick caused her to moan and sigh with pleasure.

Her breathing was becoming harsh, gasping perfectly in time with each of Junjei's inward thrusts until, with an uncontrolled scream of pleasure she achieved her orgasm.

Her body repeatedly tensed and quivered as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body culminating with a series of thrusts from Junjei that almost crushed her against the tiled wall as his dick erupted deep inside her flooding her with his spunk.

As his dick started to soften, he relaxed his grip on her. Ms Lui no longer had the strength to grip his body with her legs and, as she started to slowly slip down the wall Junjei's dick slipped out of her. He controlled her slide down the cold tiled wall, his still dripping dick wiping itself on her belly, between her breasts and then across her face.

Eventually sitting on the floor at his feet she felt his cum start to trickle from her. She looked up at him as he wiped the last few drops of ejaculate onto her face before walking away.

The room was now silent as Jocelyn sat with a small pool of cum between her buttocks and the strong taste of the team's ejaculate still in her mouth. She felt ashamed, cheap, perhaps a whore, but knew that she would do something similar again because no normal one-on- one relationship seemed to give her the same sexual gratification.

Despite these thoughts she still realised that it would be only a matter of time before the staff at the school found out and then she would certainly be sacked.

She decided she should try and find a guy of her own age and try a 'normal' relationship but deep down she knew would relent.

4.

Gavin

Even though Gavin had always fancied her and, on a couple of occasions had sex with her, deep down he saw Shi-Hui as a stuck-up bitch who felt she was too good for anyone. However, that did not diminish his constant and obsessive desire to satisfy his lust in her body.

Despite her incredible looks and the fact that she had been dating his old friend Seth for a long while he knew that she was relatively naïve when it came to sex. As he lay on his bed, idly stroking his erection and imagining Shi-Hui's naked body, little did he know that his next opportunity was only a couple of weeks in the future.

5.

Yi- Ling

After her gangbang by the university's soccer team Yi-Ling was an immensely popular girl. Unlike her female friends she had always been openly promiscuous. Now, whilst her friends were all excelling with their studies Yi- Ling's academic work was falling behind mainly because she preferred her extra-curricular activities with the boys rather than study.

To be honest she didn't realise how serious the situation was until her year tutor called her to his office one day and said, "Yi- Ling, I'm very worried that you will fail all of the upcoming examinations unless you change your ways and start to study harder.

Fearful of failing because of how her parents would react she responded in the only way she knew by offering him a blowjob in exchange for good exam results. She then felt humiliated when he just stared at her disdainfully. With a desperate attempt to try and use her charms, Yi-Ling began to open her shirt. She only had it half undone when he said, "fasten your shirt you little slut."

Feeling confused and hurt she did as he asked but then he surprised her and she knew she had a chance as he said, "come to this address next Saturday and we'll discuss your options." He then handed her a card with his home address printed on it.

She stood, and as she headed for the door she turned and said, "I'll see you on Saturday then."

The rest of the week passed by quickly and, on Saturday afternoon, having showered, Yi-Ling wondered what she should wear for the visit to her year tutor's house. Eventually she decided to wear her favourite short denim skirt and skimpy vest top. To ensure that her tutor would be in absolutely no doubt of her availability she dispensed with any underwear.

She had no idea of what would await her at the Year tutor's house but knew she would do whatever it took to secure a pass mark on her exams.

His house was across the other side of the East coast park from the university campus. As she walked in the late afternoon sun the cooling breeze that wafted up under her short skirt was a constant reminder of her naked genitalia. She grinned to herself and felt a thrill as people passed by, unaware that she was not wearing knickers.

She noticed how passing males often fixed their gaze on her chest. The attention aroused her as she enjoyed the feeling of her braless breasts moving beneath the skimpy vest top, knowing that her nipples were protruding quite clearly through the fine fabric.

She arrived at the house and rang the doorbell. As she waited for the tutor to come to the door, she realised that this would be a first for her. Until now all her sexual exploits had been with young men of her own age. This evening would be different. Her year tutor was probably of a similar age to her father.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and her tutor greeted her saying, "Come in Yi-Ling, I've been looking forward to this for days."

As he spoke, she felt his gaze appraising her from head to toe. She wondered if he was already aroused and erect at the thought of satisfying his lust in her young body.

The house seemed quiet as he led her through to large entrance hall.

He then opened a door off the hallway saying, "follow me Yi-Ling."

As she followed him into a large reception room she was startled by a sudden burst of applause and saw a group of both men and women holding glasses of wine. She recognised nearly all of them as lecturers and professors from the university campus.

Despite her usual promiscuity this was not what she had been expecting. She heard the door shut behind her and then her year tutor saying, "ladies and gentlemen this is the little slut I was telling you about. When I warned her that she was likely to fail her upcoming examinations she responded by offering me a blowjob in exchange for giving her a pass mark.

As you can no doubt all see she has arrived braless. Probably hoping that the sight of her unfettered little breasts and prominent nipples beneath that flimsy top will be enough to arouse me.

I've heard a rumour that she demeaned herself with the whole of the university football team and was insatiable."

As he was speaking Yi-ling saw the excited expressions on the faces of this group of older men and women and wondered what they had planned for her. Even when she had been with the football team Yi-Ling had felt in control; allowing them to use her body, but for her own pleasure.

This time it felt different. Although the anticipation of sexual activity was exciting her, she also felt nervous. Perhaps it was because they were a lot older than her, or perhaps it was her instinct telling her that it was they who would be in total control.

Yi-Ling noticed a curtained off area in one corner of the room.

Two of the men then quickly walked over to it. They pulled back the curtain to reveal what looked to Yi-Ling like a strange homemade padded bench.

The bench was about four feet long and one foot wide. One end was at floor level whilst the other end was about two feet high. She could see a mechanical device attached to the base, a foot or so away from the lower end of the bench. The whole contraption was secured to a wooden base.

The two men then carried the contraption to the centre of the room. As she looked inquisitively at it, Yi-Ling noticed some black leather straps laying loose on the base.

Still puzzled by the sloping bench she watched as two of the female professors walked over to her.

They looked her up and down before one of them said, "you have quite a reputation here amongst the staff." Yi-Ling winced as the woman reached forward, painfully gripped one of her protruding nipples and continued, "I bet you enjoyed walking here today knowing that your pert little tits were quite obviously bra-less beneath that flimsy top.

You're just like all the other little sluts who think that showing off their little tits to the year tutor before giving him a blow job will secure a pass mark in your exams."

Yi-Ling felt foolish, and it must have shown in her expression as the women grinned and continued, "by coming here you have already willingly agreed to be our plaything for the next few hours. You can of course leave right now but from what your year tutor has told us, you will certainly fail your exams."

"I'll do whatever you want," pleaded Yi-ling.

"I'm sure you will," said the woman. "We've heard how accommodating you can be."

Yi-Ling winced and yelped as the woman pinched her nipple very hard, released it and said, "You obviously want everyone to gaze at your chest so stop teasing us, take off the top and show us all your tits.

6.

Seeing all the people gathering around to watch her reveal her breasts made her feel vulnerable but at the same time aroused. Feeling a little confused she realised that when she and Gavin had sexually humiliated Ms Lui it had perhaps revealed a hidden fantasy of her own to be treated in the same way.

With everybody watching she slowly lifted the skimpy vest top up over her naked breasts and took it off.

The woman who had previously pinched her nipple painfully reached forward and slapped each breast across her nipples exclaiming, "such pert little tits and responsive nipples."

Yi-Ling instinctively raised her hands to protect her breasts, but someone grabbed her wrists and held them firmly behind her back leaving her breasts prone to more abuse.

Each slap stung Yi-Ling's nipples but she was surprised at the way her body was responding to this humiliation and abuse. She could feel the wetness increasing between her legs as both women took great delight in taking turns to lift each of her small breasts by the nipple and then release it, commenting how incredibly firm they were.

The others all seemed to agree as they moved in closer, all eager to grab a feel.

Yi-Ling then tensed, regretting her decision to arrive not wearing any knickers as she felt a hand slip between her thighs, just above her knees.

She heard one of the other women who had moved behind her say, "Move your feet apart you little slut."

With her breasts being mauled and groped Yi-Ling hesitatingly shifted her feet apart.

Knowing that her lack of knickers was about to be discovered, Yi-Ling's cheeks flushed as she felt the woman's hand suddenly slide up the inside of her thighs. Yi-Ling made a half-hearted attempt to close her thighs together, but it was too late. The woman's upturned hand was already pressed up against her moist labia. She felt the woman's fingers start to delve between her moist lips and then blushed furiously as the woman announced, "the little slut is not wearing any underwear and she is already very wet."

The many hands that had been groping her breasts swiftly moved down to the waist of her short skirt. Yi-Ling felt the waistband go slack and then they dragged it down over her knees. She felt powerless as she was lifted off the ground and her skirt quickly pulled off and tossed away.

Still being held off the floor one of the men said, "let's get her fixed to the bench and we can try out my latest machine."

"What machine!" Yi-Ling said with alarm as they carried her to the bench.

"Nothing to worry about," said her year tutor, we just want to observe if a mechanical cock can be enough to satisfy your allegedly insatiable sexual appetite."

They then roughly moved her onto the bench. She felt her arms being forced under the narrow bench and then her wrists being tightly bound together with one of the leather straps.

They did the same with her ankles before positioning her with her head at the very top of the sloping bench. The only way in which she could get comfortable was to bend her knees up and out which exposed her genitalia.

123456...9