Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing down briefly at her chest she said, "but my blouse is quite see- through."

Gavin moved closer to her and said, "would you like me to show Lee the compromising video and pictures of you that I still have? I feel sure that he would love to see them."

"No, please don't, I'm trying to put that part of my life in the past."

Gavin just laughed as he replied, "I think that having sex with all the senior swimming squad at your new school is not a convincing way of putting your previous life in the past."

Jocelyn just blushed and gazed down at her feet as Gavin said, "if you don't want me to show the pictures and video to Lee then take off your bra before you return to the table."

She began to protest, "but my breasts will be visible."

"Exactly," said Gavin walked away chuckling. She was in no doubt that he would carry out his threat and show the pictures and video to Lee unless she did as he asked. Stepping back into the cubicle she took off her blouse and removed her bra. She put the bra in her bag and then put the blouse back on.

As she walked back to the table, she felt very self-conscious of her braless breasts which were clearly visible beneath the semi-transparent white blouse.

As she sat down, she felt as though all the others were staring at her. She looked over to Lee and, as if to prove Gavin right, he had dragged his eyes away from the two girls and was gazing directly at the front of her blouse.

Junjei then said, to nobody in particular, "would anyone like some water?"

There was an immediate response of yes please. Having heard them the waiter quickly appeared with a large jug of water.

She noticed Gavin subtly nod at the waiter. Thinking nothing of it she moved her water glass in front of her looked at the waiter and said, "yes please."

She watched as he carefully filled the glass to the top but then caught the top of the glass with the jug sending its contents all over the front of her blouse. She squealed with both shock and embarrassment as the semi-transparent fabric of her blouse clung like a second skin to her naked breasts.

Lee looked on aghast as Gavin grabbed a napkin and began dabbing it over Jocelyn's breasts. He knew he should protest or be chivalrous and rush over to try to cover her modesty but, having had her hand resting on the bulge in the front of his trousers all evening Yi-Ling had now pulled down his zip, rummaged inside and pulled out his erect dick. With Yi-Ling's hand now gripping his erection firmly and Shi-Hui now pressing her breasts against his shoulder any thoughts of saving Jocelyn's modesty had faded rapidly. In fact, he was surprised by his feelings, subconsciously willing Gavin to go further as Yi-Ling stroked his erection beneath the table.

Lee had been looking forward to a romantic evening with his new demur girlfriend Jocelyn but with a girl he had never met before stroking his erection and Gavin still dabbing his girlfriend's wet breasts with a napkin the whole thing felt like a surreal dream.

Shi-Hui was now pressing her thighs against his beneath the table, moving them sensuously against him as she leaned across and said loud enough for everyone to hear, "who's breasts to you prefer, mine or Jocelyn's?"

He glanced across to Jocelyn, seeing that Gavin was no longer obscuring the view of her braless breasts with a napkin. They looked firm and pert with her nipples protruding through her wet diaphanous blouse.

Glancing back to Shi-Hui he could not believe his eyes as he watched her remove her T-shirt, then her bra before giggling as she sat there topless with her magnificent breasts on display.

Jocelyn watched with disbelief as Shi-Hui grabbed one of Lee's hands and pulled it to one of her breasts saying, "what do you think?"

Lee could not resist giving her breasts a quick squeeze before saying, "I don't know."

With Yi-Ling still casually stroking his erection and with his hand still touching Shi-Hui's naked breast he felt a little ashamed as he glanced across at Jocelyn and felt a surge of excitement as Gavin began unfastening her blouse saying, "to make a fair comparison we should get Jocelyn's tits out.

Lee noticed how Jocelyn did not appear to struggle or object as Gavin began to unfasten her blouse. She just looked embarrassed but had a resigned expression of submission on her face

To be honest he no longer cared as, feeling emboldened he was running his hand up the inside of Shi-Hui's thighs as Yi-Ling continued to expertly stroke his erection.

He watched as, with the blouse now completely undone, Gavin pulled the front wide open to completely expose Jocelyn's breasts.

He watched in disbelief as Junjei then reached across and groped the breast closest to him.

Jocelyn was already resigned to the fact that her exposure and humiliation was far from finished. She felt the familiar feelings of arousal that she always experienced in these situations. Feeling embarrassed that Lee was watching but unwilling to stop Gavin, she leaned forward, allowing Gavin to remove her blouse.

Now naked from the waist down she submissively leaned back in the chair as Gavin pulled her arms behind her and, using her wet blouse, bound her wrists together.

In the meantime, Lee's hand had reached the gusset of Shi-Hui's knickers. Unlike his limited experience with other girls, she had not stopped him. In fact, he had felt encouraged by the fact that as he tentatively moved his hand up higher, she opened her legs to allow him full access.

He'd never experienced anything like this before but, in his highly aroused state, felt determined to enjoy it to the full regardless of Jocelyn's reaction.

With his fingers brushing against the soaking wet gusset of Shi-Hui's knickers she leaned in toward him again and whispered in his ear, "finger me Lee."

As he clumsily sought the edge of the gusset he briefly froze as Yi-Ling slid down her seat and then disappeared beneath the table.

Still fumbling between Shi-Hui's thighs he suddenly gasped as he felt Yi-Ling's hot breath on the exposed head of his erection. He glanced across to Jocelyn and saw both Gavin and Junjei groping each of her breasts. The whole situation felt so wrong but so good as Yi-Ling's lips engulfed the head of his dick.

His fumbling fingers finally found the edge of Shi-Hui's sodden gusset. He eased the fabric to one side and then slid a finger into her willing wetness.

Shi-Hui encouraged him saying, "finger fuck me lee. Push it deep inside me."

The silky wetness of her vagina felt good as he began doing as she asked.

Jocelyn was in no doubt what Yi-Ling was doing beneath the table and could tell by the glazed expression on Lee's face that he was enjoying it.

With his finger pumping back and forth in Shi-Hui's sex Lee could feel his arousal rising quickly. He glanced over to Jocelyn and watched as Junjei's hand dropped down from Jocelyn's breast and disappeared under the table.

Jocelyn felt Junjei's hand push unceremoniously between her thighs. As his fingers quickly found the wetness between her legs, she realised that she had subconsciously allowed her legs to part as if inviting him. She felt the gusset of her knickers being pulled to one side and then two fingers slipping easily into her wetness.

Lee was in no doubt as to what Junjei was doing and despite a distant feeling of jealousy found himself becoming more aroused as he kept his gaze fixed on Jocelyn.

Beneath the table Yi-Ling was using all her skills to bring Lee to a climax. Her tongue repeatedly curled around the head of his erection in between taking the whole length into her mouth. She could sense the effect it was having as he began to thrust his hips against her mouth.

Lee knew he would soon reach an orgasm. He was also in no doubt that for the first time in his life he would not be stopped from ejaculating into a girl's mouth.

He kept his eyes fixed on Jocelyn, imagining that it was her mouth sucking his dick. His gaze briefly shifted to her perfect pert breasts, but his only goal now was to enjoy the rapidly building orgasm that was building inside him. Yi-Ling was keeping up a steady rhythm and, sensing that he would soon cum, doubled her efforts with her tongue. She altered her pace to match his thrusting and, as she felt the familiar pulsating of his shaft between her lips, she braced herself to receive a mouthful of his semen.

Lee no longer tried to hold back. It was as though nobody else was there as orgasmic sensations took over his body. It was probably the best orgasm he had ever experienced as he felt wave after wave of exquisite pleasure swamp his senses as his semen flooded into Yi-Ling's mouth.

Yi Ling would have normally swallowed but this time she had other plans and tried her best to keep all his ejaculate in her mouth as she moved her head back, released his dick, closed her mouth and re-emerged from beneath the table.

28.

Gavin was still groping Jocelyn's breasts as he watched Yi-Ling re-emerge from beneath the table. As if reading her mind, he turned to Jocelyn and said, "Its looking like Yi-Ling has a mouthful of your boyfriend's spunk. Since he is your boyfriend, it would be selfish for her to swallow it instead of you."

Jocelyn suddenly realised that everyone was looking at her as Yi-Ling walked around the table toward her.

To make matters worse the waiters had emerged from the now deserted main part of the restaurant and were all gazing at Gavin groping her naked breasts.

As Yi-Ling stopped beside her Gavin embarrassed her further by saying, "Jocelyn loves the taste of spunk."

Yi-Ling then picked up Jocelyn's empty water glass, held it up to her lips and allowed all of Lee's ejaculate mixed with her own saliva to dribble from her mouth into the glass.

Earlier that day Lee had fantasized about the possibility of Jocelyn giving him a blow job and perhaps even swallowing his ejaculate.

Now, as he looked on with a finger still inserted in Shi-Hui's oozing sex he found it difficult to believe that Jocelyn, the girlfriend he had thought was so demure, would drink his ejaculate from a glass whilst everybody watched.

As if her situation could not get any more humiliating, she just listened with dismay as Gavin took the glass from Yi-Ling, held it up and said, "shall we top it up with some more before she drinks it?"

As Jocelyn glanced at the group of three waiters, she realised that this whole evening had been planned beforehand.

Lee looked on with disbelief as the waiters quickly unzipped themselves and formed a line next to Jocelyn, each holding his erect dick.

Gavin then released Jocelyn's breasts, stood up and moved to one side saying, "use her mouth guys but withdraw and cum in the glass when you finish."

He then placed the glass next to Jocelyn.

Lee watched as the first waiter, dick in hand, moved up close to Jocelyn and pressed the head against her lips.

She began to question which could be worse, Gavin showing Lee the pictures and video or Lee seeing her acting like a slut and doing what Gavin wanted.

With Junjei's fingers giving her pleasurable sensations between her legs she no longer cared.

Lee continued to watch as his girlfriend opened her mouth, and the waiter slid his erection between her lips.

Lee's somewhat naïve fantasy of a blowjob was of gentle licking and sucking. Yi-Ling had returned to her seat and, as Lee continued to finger Shi-Hui, Yi-Ling's hand sought out his sticky penis which was almost fully erect again. Lacking the willpower to stop Yi-Ling or to remove his finger from the hot oozing wetness of Shi-Hui he just watched with amazement as the waiter gripped his girlfriend's head and thrust the length of his erection into her mouth.

He watched as she momentarily gagged but then appeared to regain control as the waiter began fucking her mouth. He watched as drool began to trickle from the sides of her mouth as the waiter relentlessly thrust between her lips. He watched as the waiter's thrusts got faster and faster before suddenly withdrawing, gripping his erection in his hand, and ejaculating into the water glass.

As the first waiter moved away a second took his place. Lee watched as waiter number two roughly pushed his erection between Jocelyn's lips and at the same time reached down and roughly mauled one of her breasts.

Waiter two and then waiter three each used Jocelyn's mouth before adding their ejaculate to the water glass.

Lee felt both ashamed and guilty, not because he hadn't tried to stop Jocelyn's abuse but because watching her being submissive and used by the waiters had greatly aroused him.

Of course, what he didn't know was that the waiters were senior pupils at Jocelyn's school, and it was not the first time his girlfriend had sucked the waiters' dicks.

The fact that he was still fingering Shi-Hui's sex and having his erection stroked by Yi-Ling just added to his feelings of guilt.

Jocelyn looked across the table at Lee who was obviously enjoying the attention of both girls. Over the years Jocelyn had tried to supress her own sexual desires except when she was alone at night in her bed.

With her fingers delving between her legs, she would sometimes fantasize about being as brazen as girls like Shi-Hui and Yi-Ling.

30.

Perhaps it was the effects of the wine or maybe the fact that both Gavin and Junjei now had their hands between her open thighs taking turns to finger her oozing sex but with a sudden feeling of bravado she said to one of the waiters, "untie my hands."

He glanced at Gavin as if seeking approval, then untied the wet blouse that was securing her wrists.

With her hands now free she reached for the glass. She no longer cared that she was naked from the waist up. Yes, Shi-Hui's naked breasts were much larger, but Lee and the waiters seemed to be equally fascinated by hers as well.

Holding the glass up to her lips she felt she had the attention of everyone as she said, "To uninhibited sex!"

Lee was shocked and others gasped with surprise as she tilted her head back and drained the glass. The salty slime was of no surprise having swallowed ejaculate before, but the quantity was a bit of a struggle to swallow. However, having made up her mind she gulped it all down in three or four swallows and then placed the glass back on the table.

She then stood, causing Gavin and Junjei's fingers to slip out from her wetness.

Turning to Gavin she said, "I want both you and Junjei to both fuck me."

There was stunned silence for a moment as Jocelyn fixed her gaze on Lee's before bending over the edge of the table.

With her face now much closer to Lee and her breasts resting on the table top he just stared with disbelief as she reached back and pulled her skirt up to reveal her knickers.

Gavin glanced at Junjei and saying, "I'll go first," as he grabbed the waistband of her knickers and swiftly pulled them down over her buttocks and to her ankles. He watched as she then kicked them off and shifted her feet apart.

Gavin glanced at Lee and grinned as he unzipped himself and eased out his erect dick.

Jocelyn felt the head of Gavin's penis press between her engorged and wet labia. Hie hands then gripped her hips and, with one slow but purposeful thrust he entered her.

Her gaze was still locked to Lee's as she let out an involuntary sigh.

Gavin paused for moment, relishing the feeling of Jocelyn's hot wetness engulfing his erection, before beginning to thrust back and forth into his favourite teacher.

Lee was still fingering Shi-Hui as Yi-Ling continued stroking his erection beneath the table as he watched his girlfriend being fucked by Gavin.

He was still looking into her eyes, watching how her upper body briefly moved closer to him with each of Gavin's powerful inward thrusts.

He began to thrust his own hips, pushing his erection harder into Yi-Ling's gripping hand as she leaned closer to him and said, "grab hold of Jocelyn's tits Lee."

He hesitated briefly before slipping his finger out of Shi-Hui's vagina.

With both hands on top of the table he leaned forward and slid them under his girlfriend's breasts. He felt her nipples, hard and erect rub over the palm of each hand and then gripped both of her breasts firmly whilst Gavin continued to pound into her from behind.

The room had fallen silent except for the slapping of flesh against flesh and harsh breathing.

Having Jocelyn's breasts in his hands felt good as he thrust his hips more urgently, chasing his second orgasm.

Jocelyn felt as though she was in a fantasy daydream with Lee gripping her breasts and Gavin pounding into her from behind.

Now completely oblivious to the people watching, her only goal was to release the orgasm she felt rapidly building inside her.

Each squeeze and movement of Lee's hands sent pleasurable sensations radiating from her breasts while the ever-increasing urgency of Gavin's thrusting brought her closer and closer to a climax.

Gavin was now gripping the flesh of her hips so hard that it was verging on painful which only added to her enjoyment.

Her breaths were now coming in short sharp gasps interspersed with groans of pleasure. Each of Gavin's thrusts eliciting a louder and louder gasp as, as if erupting from within, her orgasm began to rip through her senses. She then began writhing on the table as wave after wave of sheer pleasure took over her senses.

Gavin had been close to his climax as Jocelyn reached hers. Hearing her first ecstatic groans of pleasure he gripped her hips as tight as he could, thrust his dick as deep as he could and ejaculated deep inside her.

Lee could no longer control himself as he watched and listened to Jocelyn's climax. He squeezed her breasts as hard as he could and then his dick erupted in Yi-Ling's hand.

He was still gripping Jocelyn's breasts as he watched Junjei swap places with Gavin.

He just thrust his erection directly into Jocelyn's dripping vagina causing her to gasp as he began to satisfy his pent-up lust.

He didn't last long and was soon panting, thrusting faster and faster until his ejaculate flooded out inside her to merge with Gavin's.

As the sounds of heavy breathing subsided Lee slipped his hands out from beneath Jocelyn's breasts. The front of his trousers felt wet as his spunk trickled down over Yi-Ling's hand and onto his crotch.

He watched as Junjei withdrew from Jocelyn and wiped his dripping dick over her naked backside.

The waiters had already left together with Shi-Hui and Yi-Ling. From the excited giggles and raucous laughter Lee was in no doubt that the girls would be having sex before the end of the evening.

Jocelyn slowly stood up from the table, reached down to pick up her knickers and used them to wipe off the spunk which was now trickling down the insides of her thighs.

Lee put away his now limp penis and zipped up his sodden trousers.

He looked across to Jocelyn, not sure what to say until he blurted out, "Would you like me to take you home?"

She glanced at him briefly before turning to Junjei and Gavin and saying, "No thanks, I'm taking these two back home with me."

END

If you enjoyed reading this story or have any comments, please let me know. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.

1...456789