Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door and ushered her through.

Once inside he led her through a second door and into a large office. Half of the office had a large impressive looking desk and the other half looked like a small studio with cameras and lights.

Unbeknown to Shi-Hui, Tom's friend Jack was watching and listening from an office next door.

10.

It had all started with a conversation in a bar. The pair of them were looking around, ogling the female students that congregated there,

Tom had suggested that despite the outward demeaner of the best-looking ones, they often had what Tom called, 'an inner slut.'

That was when they hatched their plan for their online Forum a year or so ago. Jack remembered the first girl who had responded to Tom's message on the photo sharing website. When she had entered the office, he remembered thinking to himself, 'no way,' but thirty minutes or so later she was posing naked for them both.

Now, as he looked at Shi-Hui on his screen he had little doubt that Tom would work his magic and she would be theirs.

Jack was already becoming aroused as he wondered how far this haughty and somewhat aloof looking young woman would go with his friend Tom's encouragement.

There was a seat in front of Tom's large desk and Jack listened as Tom said, "Please take a seat Shi-Hui," pointing to the chair as he settled behind the large desk.

Shi-Hui was completely unaware of the hidden cameras as Tom said, "Welcome to my studio Shi-Hui. Today I will ask you a few questions to get to know you a little and then decide if you are suitable. OK?"

"OK."

"Shi-Hui, during this interview I will be completely honest with you and not fill you with any false hopes. "OK?"

"Yes."

From what I have seen of you so far, I'm afraid that you are not suitable to be a fashion model.

Her pride took an instant hit as she glanced down over her breasts to her shapely legs. She then looked up at him and said, "may I ask why?"

He paused for a moment and, she hoped, was reconsidering his opinion as he said, "stand up and slowly turn around."

Feeling self-conscious, she stood next to the chair and slowly turned around. She could feel his gaze as though it was a physical touch as he appraised her again from head to toe.

"OK, Shi-Hui," he said, "sit down."

She did as he asked and listened as he said, "you are an extremely attractive young woman however, to succeed in the world of fashion modelling you must have an almost boyish figures to succeed. Your breasts are too large and your back side too big for that industry."

Watching via the video link, Jack could see the deep disappointment etched on her face and knew that for their plan to succeed Tom would have to tread carefully with the next part of the interview.

So far it had gone like all the others and Jack felt confident that with Tom's usual persuasive nature Shi-Hui would soon be theirs.

Shi-Hui started to stand saying, "I'm sorry to have wasted your time Mr Yeo."

Jack grinned in the privacy of his office as Tom remained silent, waiting for her to stand and walk toward the office door.

She was nearly at the door when Tom said, "Shi-Hui, there are many opportunities open to you other than fashion modelling."

She stopped and turned around with a renewed expression of hope on her face and said, "like what?"

"Come back and sit down and we'll discuss your options."

Jack was already confident that Tom had her on the hook as he listened to Tom and watched Shi-Hui.

Tom said, "Shi-Hui, why did you want to be a fashion model.

Was it for the money or the boost to your self-esteem?"

She thought for a moment before replying, "it was always something I wanted to do but I guess that the primary reason was for the money."

"You are at university at the moment, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"And, like many students, you would like to be able to pay off some of your tuition fees."

"Yes."

"Well, if you were to follow your dream of being a fashion model it would take a long time before you could earn much more than living and travelling expenses."

Tom let that sink in for a moment before adding, "Have you considered being a glamour model? You certainly have the figure for it."

She looked at him across the desk and replied, "You mean swimming costume modelling?"

"Swimming costumes, underwear, things like that. I'm thinking that you would look fantastic in a bikini"

"Thank you, Mr Yeo," she said, feeling her ego boosted.

"You would also earn considerably more in the short term as a glamour model."

"You really think that I have the figure to do it?" she asked, fishing for more compliments.

"There's only one way to fine out," said Tom. "Go over to the far side of the studio section and you'll find a rack of bikinis. Pick one that is your size, go into the changing cubicle next to the rack and put it on."

Jack could feel his excitement rising as he muttered quietly to himself, 'Go on Shi-Hui, go and undress for us.'

Shu-Hui was hesitating and kept glancing across to the far side of the studio. Finally, she stood up and walked over to the rack of bikinis.

Although she quickly found one labelled in her size of 34C cup and 34 hips, it looked miniscule.

They were all made from the same sheer white fabric. She took the bikini and entered the changing cubicle.

As she turned on the light inside Jack grinned to himself as her image filled the second screen in his office. The cubicle had three hidden cameras. One overhead, one at mid height and another down low looking upward.

Jack always enjoyed this part, watching their prey undress for the first time and seeing their bodies.

The cameras were all concealed behind a floor to ceiling mirror.

As Shi-Hui pulled off her top Jack's penis twitched as he gazed at her magnificent firm breasts via the video link.

As Tom waited for her to change and come back, he knew that his friend was watching her undress.

Shi-hui then took off the skirt, leggings, and knickers. As she pulled down her knickers Jack got the first glimpse of her pubis. 'Good girl,' he said to himself as he saw her baby smooth hair free mound.

Shi-Hui put on the bikini and checked herself in the mirror. To her dismay she saw that the white fabric that was barely covering her breasts was so sheer her dark nipples were visible.

The bottoms were also very tight and cut high on the thigh.

She started to have doubts and was ready to just change back into her clothes and leave as Tom shouted out, "How is my aspiring glamour model?"

She looked again at her image in the mirror and decided that Tom would not be able to deny her the chance. Feeling very self-conscious but trying to sound confident she shouted back, "I'm just coming."

The walk back to Tom's desk felt like it lasted forever. Despite wearing the bikini, she felt as though she was naked as Tom gazed at her every step, every sway of her breasts that were barely contained within the tiny bikini cups.

"Stand by the chair and let me look at you," said Tom.

"How do you feel, standing there with me looking at you?"

"Kind of shy."

"If you were to become a glamour model you would have to get used to being looked at but with your looks and figure, I'm sure that you are used to being looked at all of the time."

Shi-Hui felt her confidence growing as Tom praised her appearance and boosted her ego again.

"How do you think you would cope in a studio with the cameraman and lighting man looking at you?"

"I guess that if I was being paid to do it, I would be OK," she said.

"How about we do a quick audition now and see how you cope?"

"OK, I guess."

She listened as he picked up his desk phone, punched in a three-digit number and, after a short delay said, "Jack, are you free to help with a glamour audition?"

Tom then said, "Great, OK, we'll see you in a minute or two," and hung up the phone.

11.

"That was my photographer," he said. "Let's move over to the studio area and he'll be with us in a few minutes."

Shi-Hui nervously followed Tom to the studio area. There were lights set up in a large circle with a small, raised platform in the centre.

"Go and stand on the platform Shi-Hui," said Tom.

As she took her position on the platform the outer door opened and she saw a tall well-built western man enter with an expensive looking camera hanging from his neck.

He was at least the same age as her father she thought but looked like he kept fit with broad shoulders and a ruggedly handsome face.

Tom looked across at him and said, "Jack, this is Shi-Hui. She is considering becoming a glamour model."

Jack smiled warmly at her, making her feel a little more relaxed as he said, "nice to meet you Shi-Hui. I want you to relax and enjoy the experience while I take pictures of you.

Shi-Hui shuffled nervously on the platform, not sure what to do.

"Just follow my instructions, try to always look directly at the camera and you will be fine."

"OK," said Shi-hui.

"We'll start with simple poses. Place your hands onto your hips with your feet slightly apart and give me a big smile."

She did as he asked and was soon starting to enjoy the experience, especially Jack's constant encouragement saying things like, "you look fantastic, so sexy. Turn around and show me your perfect back side."

Watching her relax and smiling, Jack sensed the time was right for some more revealing shots.

"Put your hands onto your hips again Shi-hui but this time I want you to lean forward.

As Tom watched from the side, he grinned to himself as she followed Jack's instructions.

"Lean forward a little further Shi-Hui and lift up your head."

As she followed his instruction she felt as though her breasts would fall out of the skimpy bikini top at any moment.

"That is fantastic Shi-Hui, you're starting to look like a natural. Now turn side on to me and push your chest out."

She surprised herself by how uninhibited she was already feeling as she pushed her chest out and listened to Jack saying, "your breasts look great like that; what a fantastic figure.

Now resume the first pose with your hands on your hips. I want to get a couple of close-up shots."

As she stood there, he moved closer with the lens of his camera pointing directly at her breasts.

"Besides the size and firmness of your breasts do you realise what other very important asset you have?"

"No," she said, wondering what he meant.

"Your nipples Shi-Hui, dark prominent nipples are a definite asset in glamour modelling. If you were to appear in magazines and pictures wearing swimwear like that, women would be looking at the details of the bikini; the fabric, colour and cut but men would be looking to see your nipples protruding sexily under the sheer fabric."

She felt her cheeks blush as she listened to his comments.

With her cheeks still pink Jack said, "I want you to give your nipples a hard pinch so that they stand out even further."

She glanced over to Tom who immediately reassured her by saying, "it's OK Shi-Hui, it is common practice in studios."

With Tom and Jack both looking at her she self-consciously slipped her hand inside each cup and gave her nipples a sharp pinch.

She felt them react immediately and as soon as she had withdrawn her hands Jack was taking pictures saying, "Fantastic Shi-Hui, the best pair of breasts I've seen in a long time."

If someone had suggested yesterday that she should dress in a skimpy bikini and pose in front of two older men, she would have just scoffed and laughed at the absurdity of it. Now, with her nipples hard and tingling she realised how much she was enjoying the attention.

"A few more shots and things to check," said Jack. "Lift your arms and show me your arm pits."

As she raised her arms Jack took pictures before commenting, "good girl, hair free armpits are essential in this business."

He already knew the answer to the next question, but it gave him a thrill as he said, "is your body hair free all over?"

Shi-Hui blushed again as she saw that Jack was gazing directly at her crotch.

"Yes," she said shyly.

"Great, that is vitally important. We don't want any stray hairs protruding from skimpy bikini bottoms in our pictures!"

Shi-Hui giggled nervously and nodded as Jack said, "move your feet further apart Shi-Hui."

She did as he asked, feeling self-conscious as she watched him kneel and point the camera directly at her crotch.

"Now pull the bikini bottoms up so that the gusset is pressed tightly against your crotch."

She gripped the waistband and pulled the skimpy bottoms upward.

"A little more please Shi-Hui."

She pulled them a little more, feeling the sheer fabric starting to press against and between her fleshy outer labia.

"That's great Shi-Hui," said Jack, "As well as seeing the outline of the model's nipples the other important criteria is to see the outline of her sex."

She felt her cheeks blushing again but despite the acute embarrassment she realised that she was becoming aroused.

The feelings confused her. Here were two older men who had persuaded her to pose in a very skimpy bikini, then comment on her nipples and now looking at the outline of her sex. She should have told them no and that they were just two dirty old men. Instead, she could not deny the fact that her nipples felt tingly and sensitive, and the gusset of the bikini bottoms was becoming moist.

The now prominent damp patch on the gusset of her bikini bottoms had not gone unnoticed by Jack who said, "Shi-Hui, it looks like you are relaxing now and enjoying being a model."

Having done this routine before with other students Tom got the message immediately that Jack had noticed her arousal.

They had started this idea of a model agency a while ago and were initially surprised by how the majority of their selected students became turned on during the auditions. A fact they soon used to their devious advantage.

Tom moved closer to Jack and said to Shi-Hui, "do you think that you could be a glamour model?"

She looked at each of them in turn, seeing the look of lust in their eyes as they looked at her and said, "Yes, I was doubtful at first but actually I'm starting to enjoy it."

12.

Tom's next question caught her off guard as he said, "how would you feel posing naked?"

Before she answered he continued, "I know that you want to be able to pay your tuition fees by modelling. In this world there is a simple rule; the more you show the more you get paid."

She stood motionless as Tom added, "I'm confident that you would make a fantastic model with those delightful curves but just by removing the bikini you could earn twice the money. I have clients on my books who I know would sign you up straight away after seeing your naked pictures."

Shi-Hui started to wonder if her friend Yi-Ling's promiscuous behaviour had rubbed off on her because to her surprise the idea of being naked in front of Jack and Tom gave her a naughty thrill.

She was still silent as Tom said, "why don't you start by taking off the top."

She glanced at them both and then reached up behind her back and unfastened the top. It felt surreal, as if in an erotic dream as she slipped the straps from her shoulders, pulled off the top and dropped it onto the floor. Her instinct was to cover her breasts with her hands, but she resisted the urge as Jack exclaimed, "wow!" as he focussed the camera on her exposed breasts and continued, "you look fantastic Shi-Hui, probably the sexiest girl in the whole of Singapore. Now turn around slowly and let me capture those beautiful breasts from different angles."

Having gained confidence from her previous poses Shi-Hui started to pose in different positions, even thrusting out her breasts for the camera as she enjoyed hearing both Jack's and Tom's compliments.

"Now get down on all fours for me Shi-Hui," said Jack.

She got down on her hands and knees, supporting herself with straight arms as Jack said, "That's great Shi-Hui, you're a natural. Lift your head right up so I can see your breasts."

While still on her hands and knees Jack moved around her, taking pictures from different angles until he was directly behind her. She could hear the camera shutter clicking as he took more shots from the rear.

"You have a beautiful backside Shi-Hui," he said, "perfect and very sexy."

"Do you mind if I rearrange your bikini bottoms a little?"

"I guess not," she replied with a slightly nervous giggle.

She tensed as she felt his fingers touch her buttocks. He then pulled both edges of the bikini leg openings inward toward the crack of her backside as he said, "I just need to capture the full beauty of those delightful round globes.

Tom had moved behind her to join Jack as she felt the elastic of the leg openings slip between her buttocks. She sensed that other than a thin strip of fabric covering her anus and genitalia she must look to be almost naked.

Despite her rather demeaning pose her arousal continued to increase. She began to accept that having these men looking at her like this was a real turn on for her and so when Jack said, "shift your knees apart Shi-Hui," she immediately did as he asked.

"A little further apart please Shi-Hui," said Jack.

With her knees now about two feet apart Jack said, "now arch your back inwards and thrust out your bum."

In this provocative pose and revealing she heard the camera shutter as Jack took more pictures.

Jack and Tom, then both moved back in front of her as Jack said, "that was excellent Shi-Hui, well done.

"Just a few more shots Shi-Hui and I think we've got a new and exciting glamour model," said Tom.

"Are you ready to continue Shi-Hui and get the audition finished?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Great," said Jack, take off the bikini bottoms and I'll shoot the last set of pictures."

Now, feeling determined to go through with it, Shi-Hui ignored her natural feelings of reluctance, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the bikini bottoms and started to push them down over her thighs.

She saw a quick exchange of glances between Jack and Tom before they returned their attention back to her.

As she slowly revealed her hair free pubis to them, she finally understood why striptease artists appeared to enjoy their jobs.

She could see the lust written on their faces as they gazed at her and, knowing that the effect of just looking at her naked body had almost certainly caused two erect penises gave her a thrill.

When the bottoms passed her knees, she let them fall to her feet and then kicked them off.

Now completely naked she felt a little awkward, not sure what to do until Jack said, "just try to relax Shi-Hui and we'll start with the first pose you did with your hands on your hips."

If anybody had suggested earlier that day that she would be taking off her clothes and posing naked in front of two dirty old men, she would have thought that they had lost their minds. However, here she was, naked knowing that the mere sight of her nakedness was driving these two old guys crazy.

"That's it, you look great. Now push your breasts forward," continued Jack.

"Like this?" she said, gaining confidence as she pushed out her chest toward him.

"Great," said Jack, "now move your feet apart."

She heard the camera taking more shots as he said, "further part please."

As she shifted her feet further apart, she felt her wet labia start to part.

At the same time, she watched Jack stoop down in front of her, point the camera up toward her crotch and take some more shots.

She blushed as he said, "you look beautiful up there between your legs."

Jack then put the camera down as Tom walked over next to him saying, Shi-Hui, that's it, finished. You did very well.

123456...9