Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the type of thing that Yi-Ling would do but never Shi-Hui.

Shi-Hui was the much more reserved one. The loyal girlfriend of Seth but the object of Gavin's fantasies for as long as he could remember.

He often remembered and visualised the two occasions when they had had sex, usually whilst masturbating or sometimes when fucking Yi-Ling. He long ago accepted that these opportunities would be rare if Shi-Hui continued to be Seth's girlfriend.

Now, with Shi-Hui's revelation about the audition with Jack and Tom Gavin knew he would get the chance again. Just the thought of having her again had given him a painfully hard erection which, despite their small talk as they walked along together, had failed to diminish.

As they headed back toward the campus Shi-Hui said, "Gavin, will you come back with me to the apartment?"

She must have seen his face light up as she added with a grin, "no, not for sex. I would like you there with me when I tell Yi-Ling what I am thinking of doing and to ask her opinion."

"Of course," said Gavin, feeling a little foolish and trying to hide his disappointment.

They arrived back at the apartment and Shi-Hui let them both in with her key.

16.

As they entered, they were greeted with the excited sounds of Yi-Ling saying enthusiastically, "Yes, yes, fuck my arse, Seth."

Yi-Ling and Seth were both naked. Yi-Ling was kneeling on her bed with her back side thrust up provocatively with Seth's dick in her anus.

Yi-Ling just giggled as she said, "Shi-Hui, we weren't expecting you back so soon!"

"Obviously!" exclaimed Shi-Hui, as she watched her boyfriend's expression change from ecstasy to guilt in a matter of seconds.

It was at that moment she realised that her and Seth were finished.

With Seth looking as guilty as hell as he pulled out of Yi-Ling's anus and Yi-Ling just grinning, Shi-Hui said, "Don't stop because of us Seth."

She then turned to face Gavin and said, "It's time to even the score. Take off your clothes."

Gavin glanced uncertainly at Seth and Yi-Ling before turning back to Shi-Hui and saying, "are you sure?"

Trying her best to disguise both her anger and her self-doubt she started to undress and said, "if Yi-Ling's bottom is good enough for Seth, then mine is good enough for you."

Filled with uncertainty, Gavin watched as Seth tried to get off the bed, but Yi-Ling grabbed him by his dick and pulled him back saying, "It's only fair Seth."

When Gavin turned back to face Shi-Hui she was naked. Remembering how she had been asked to pose during the audition she had her hands placed on her hips, feet apart and her breasts thrust forward. Her outward appearance was one of total self-assurance but inside she was filled with doubt.

Gavin wasted no more time and took off the rest of his clothes.

With his erection swaying in front of him he followed Shi-Hui as she walked over to her bed. He could not resist stroking his dick as he watched her kneel on the bed and then, with her knees apart, thrust her back side up provocatively just like Yi-Ling had been when they had entered the room.

Gavin was at the foot of the bed drooling at the sight of his fantasy girl exposing her genitalia.

He glanced across to Yi-Ling and Seth, a little worried about Seth's reaction but reassured by the fact that Yi-Ling now had her head in his lap and was sucking his dick.

Gavin then crawled up behind Shi-Hui and, knowing that Seth was watching and with a feeling of bravado, used both hands to ease apart her buttocks and gaze at her perfectly parted labia and virgin anus.

Having already realised earlier that her and Seth were over, she felt both horny and liberated as she looked across at Seth and said, "Fuck me, Gavin."

Still gazing at her engorged and glistening labia, he did not need a second invitation. With his dick in one hand, he moved up close behind her and pressed the head between her parted lips. He then gripped her hips, transfixed by the sight of her labia encasing his glans and the exposed rosebud ring of her virgin anus, he slowly pushed his erection all the way into her hot silky wetness.

Gripping the soft flesh of her hips tightly he then began to thrust in and out of her. The only sound in the room was of Shi-Hui's sighs of enjoyment interspersed with the sound of flesh hitting flesh as Gavin's thighs crashed against her buttocks with each inward thrust.

Seth felt helpless as he watched his long-term girlfriend being fucked as Yi-Ling sucked his dick. He watched as her breasts swung back and forth under her arched body in perfect synchronicity with Gavin's thrusts.

Perhaps it was his own feelings of guilt or maybe the realisation that his relationship with her had changed for ever, but, enjoying the exquisite feeling of Yi-Ling's mouth on his dick he started to enjoy watching Gavin fucking his girlfriend.

By now Gavin had released his grip on one of her hips and was teasing her anus with his thumb.

Slowly but surely, he eased the tip of his thumb into her bottom and was rewarded with Shi-Hui's sighs and moans of pleasure increasing.

Seth could see what Gavin was doing and suddenly felt a huge wave of jealousy as Shi-Hui turned her head back and said to Gavin, "put it in my bottom Gavin; I want you to fuck my arse."

Seth wondered if he had been more patient or perhaps more insistent, he could have had the pleasure of taking his girlfriend's anal virginity.

Now, eager to cum in Yi-Ling's mouth he could only watch helplessly as his friend Gavin slipped his thumb out from Shi-Hui's bottom and withdrew his dick from her vagina.

Seth could see that Gavin's dick was glistening with his girlfriend's juices as he brushed the head over her virgin anus. Despite his jealousy but knowing how difficult the first time might be for Shi-Hui, he grabbed the tube of gel that he'd used earlier with Y-Ling saying, "here, Gavin, use this," and tossed it across to him.

Gavin grabbed the tube and squeezed a blob out directly onto Shi-Hui's anus. He worked it around and then inside her with a finger. He felt a surge of excitement as he eased his gel coated finger into her rectum.

Having then slipped his finger out from her bottom he smeared some more gel onto the head of his erection and then pressed it against her virgin entrance.

Having caught Seth with his dick in Yi-Ling's bottom Shi-Hui felt that this was sweet revenge as, she turned her head toward Seth, looked him in the eye and said, "push it in Gavin. I want to feel what it's like to have a dick in my bottom."

Seth watched her take a sudden deep breath and wince as Gavin slowly eased his dick into her rectum. She felt it stretching her as inch by inch he penetrated her tight virgin hole.

It was only when she felt his thighs press up against her buttocks that she realised the full length of his dick was now inside her.

Other than the initial discomfort she was surprised by how relatively painless it had been.

To Gavin it was a dream come true as he felt the silk like softness of her rectum encasing his dick in its warm sheath.

He began to thrust his hips, gently at first, and started to fuck her tightest hole. He could see that all the time she was looking at Seth but by now he didn't care. He started to thrust harder, almost withdrawing his dick completely before plunging back in up to the hilt.

As he pounded into her, he reached beneath her and ran his hand down over her pubis, seeking her clit with his fingertips.

He heard her gasp as he traced around her engorged clit with his finger. Reaching further down between her thighs he managed to push two fingers into her wetness and at the same time press the palm of his hand against her clit.

He felt her respond immediately, thrusting herself back against his dick as he moved his hand in small circles between her thighs.

His own breath was becoming harsh and laboured as Shi-Hui's sighs and gasps changed to loud screams of delight. The more she screamed the harder and faster he thrust into her until, with her screams of delight echoing around the room he could no longer contain himself.

With her breasts wildly flailing beneath her torso and her orgasm overpowering her senses, she felt Gavin ejaculate deep inside her rectum with a series of low animal sounding grunts.

By now both Gavin and Shi-Hui had their eyes closed in ecstasy and missed the moment when Seth held Yi-Ling's head firmly and ejaculated into her throat.

The room was silent for a while except for the sounds of heavy breathing as they all recovered.

Shi-Hui slowly collapsed down onto the bed with Gavin's dick still inside her. They then watched as Yi-Ling, feeling a little left out, lay back on the bed, opened her legs and said to Seth, "now it's my turn."

Seth crawled up between her open thighs. Yi-Ling then held his head, pulling his mouth against her crotch with his ears brushing against her inner thighs. She was soon thrusting her hips as Seth pressed his tongue into and around her gaping wetness.

Despite what she had just done in front of Seth and Yi-Ling, Shi-Hui still felt that her friend was much more uninhibited, something she knew she had to aspire to if she was to accept Tom's offer of making the video.

Still wallowing in the afterglow of her own orgasm she watched with admiration and envy as Yi-Ling shamelessly held Seth's head firmly between her legs and quickly started screaming in ecstasy as she reached her own climax.

A little later after Seth had left without saying a word, Shi-Hui told Yi-Ling about the audition.

After telling her about every detail of the interview and audition Yi-Ling looked at her friend and said, "So do you think you will do it?"

Shi-Hui paused for a moment before saying, "until a short while ago I was undecided but, I need the money and just now, having sex in front of you and Seth really aroused me. So yes, I think I'll call them and say I'll do it."

Yi-Ling looked at her friend before saying, "you do realise that it probably won't just be Gavin you will have sex with. Those two old guys are almost certain to want some of the action."

Shi-Hui sounded confident and matter of fact as she replied, "Yes, I'm aware of that but hey, it will only be for an hour or so and I'll make lots of money."

Having sounded so outwardly confident, deep down she struggled with the idea of Tom and Jack having sex with her and still had doubts that she could go ahead and let them.

The three of them then took turns to shower, freshen up and get dressed.

Gavin was about to leave as Shi-Hui suddenly said, "I've made my mind up. I'm going to call them and say I'll do it. I'll let you know the date and time."

With that Gavin left.

As he walked home Gavin reflected on how Shi-Hui had changed since sharing the apartment with Yi-Ling. Still perhaps more sexually restrained than Yi-Ling but she appeared to be determined to become as uninhibited as her friend.

17.

That same evening Shi-Hui called Tom. She felt nervous when he picked up the phone and without any pre-amble she blurted out, "I'll do it. I'll do the video."

Assuming that he would have been eagerly awaiting her call, she felt deflated when he teased her by saying, "I'm sorry, who is this?"

"It's Shi-Hui, I attended an audition earlier."

He paused, giving the impression he was trying to recollect before saying, "oh yes, I remember, the one with the big tits."

"Yes," she replied, indignant at being referred to by the size of her breasts and wondering how many other girls as beautiful as her had auditioned for him that same day.

Tom then continued, "so you've decided that you want to take part in video."

"Yes," she replied. Already starting to doubt the wisdom of her decision as she continued, "I'd like to bring my friend Gavin along."

"Yes, that will be fine. Can you come tomorrow afternoon around four?"

So soon! She thought, before replying, "yes, that would be OK. What should I wear?"

She felt embarrassed as Tom chuckled before saying, "wear the same short black skirt and vest top you wore for your audition, but you'll not be wearing it for long.

She chuckled self-consciously before saying, "OK, see you tomorrow."

She was about to hang up before Tom said, "before you go, how do you want to be paid?"

She'd already thought about how she wanted the payment to be anonymous and replied, "cash. I'd like cash please."

"OK, said Tom, "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

She hung up and then called Gavin. He sounded excited as he confirmed that he was free to accompany her.

The next day passed slowly but at four in the afternoon Gavin and Shi-Hui entered the offices of Thomas Yeo photographic agency.

They were greeted warmly by Tom and Jack who ushered them to Tom's office and studio.

"Take a seat please," said Tom "and we'll just get the necessary agreements sorted out before we start."

Shi-Hui glanced briefly to the far end of the studio, noticing a bed surrounded by an array of photographic lights. As she tried to imagine that she would soon be on that bed, naked and having sex, Tom passed a clip board to her and said, "please read the consent form and, if you are happy with it, sign it at the bottom."

She looked at the document which read,

'I, Shui-Hui, agree to take part in an adult video.

I am willing to be filmed naked, fully expose my genitalia when required and consent to being filmed having unprotected penetrative sex at the director's discretion.

I also agree to the finished video being circulated amongst the company's discrete paying members.

Signature: Date:

As she was reading it, she heard Tom say, "Gavin, are you here purely as a chaperone or do you want to take part?"

Gavin glanced briefly at Shi-Hui before saying, "I'd like to take part."

Shi-Hui found herself suddenly panicking as Tom replied to Gavin, "perfect, three holes three cocks."

If there had been any doubt in her mind earlier about what they intended, there was now none; Tom and Jack were both intending to fuck her together with Gavin.

She felt the urge to back out now; to say sorry, I can't do it, but the thought of the money stopped her.

Tom leaned over the desk and offered her a pen. She took it, signed, and dated the consent form, and passed it back to him.

She then listened as Tom turned to Gavin and said, "I'm assuming that you and Shi-Hui have previously had sex together.

"Yes," said Gavin.

"Before we start, I need to be sure that you can perform with an audience. You'd be surprised by the number of young men who can't. The last thing we want is for you to have limp cock or be unable to cum at the wrong moment."

"I'll be fine," said Gavin.

Tom wasn't listening and had picked up his desk phone.

Gavin listened as Tom said, "Chang-Ying, will you pop up to my office for a few minutes please."

A short time later there was a knock on the office door.

"Come," said Tom.

Shi-Hui recognised the girl from reception as she entered the office.

Gavin looked at her pretty face framed by her dark hair in a chin length bob. As he was appraising her slim body and pert looking breasts his thoughts were interrupted by Tom saying, "Chang-Ying, this is Gavin. You know what to do."

Gavin felt frozen to the spot as she turned toward him, smiled, and said, "Hi Gavin, please stand up."

He glanced a little nervously toward Shi-Hui, Tom, and Jack, wondering what was going to happen.

Chang-Ying then moved closer and said calmly, drop your trousers and underwear and show me your dick."

In the privacy of his own bedroom, it was the type of encounter that he might have fantasies about as he masturbated.

Now, with this pretty young woman telling him to drop his trousers and show her his dick the reality felt very different.

However, determined to do through with it and not miss the chance of taking part in Shi-Hui's video, he nervously unfastened his trousers. With everyone watching he was soon standing there naked from the waist down. The only problem was that he was limp.

"You had better give him some help Chang-Ying," said Tom.

Gavin looked down as she knelt in front of him. She looked up into his eyes, reached for his limp penis with one hand and cupped his scrotum in the other.

As soon as he felt her touch, his penis responded. "That's better Gavin," she said as his penis grew fully erect in her hand.

As she started to give him a hand job Tom said, "I want you to cum on Chang-Ying's face."

Despite his hesitant start, Gavin was soon enjoying the experience. Chang-Ying was still gazing up into his eyes as she gripped his erection, wanking him expertly. No longer affected by the others watching, he could feel his orgasm approaching. He felt it build to a crescendo and then his spunk erupted from his penis, briefly arcing into the air, before splashing onto Chang-Ying's smiling face.

"Well done," said Tom as he passed Chang-Ying a box of tissues.

She wiped her face clean before playfully licking the last few drops of semen from his softening penis.

She then stood, turned to Tom, and said, "will that be all?"

"Yes, thank you Chang-Ying."

With that she turned and left the office.

Gavin started to put his boxers and trousers back on until Tom said, "Just put the boxers on and take off everything else."

Gavin did as he was asked and stood there waiting awkwardly wearing just his boxers.

18.

Tom then turned to Shi-Hui and said, "before we start, I want to introduce you to the cameraman. As he finished speaking Shi-Hui heard movement from the far end of the studio.

A tall, wiry European looking man, about the same age as Tom smiled and said, "hi, I'm John."

There was a short pause before Tom said, "Shi-Hui, are you ready to start?"

She glanced at Gavin, then at Tom and Jack, already sensing the sexual excitement that was building between them before replying, "yes, I think so."

"OK. Good. Let's all move down to the end of the studio."

As they approached the bed, Tom said, "Shui-Hui, sit on the end of the bed with Gavin and we'll make a start."

This is it, she thought, I'm really going to do it.

She felt nervous and apprehensive as John assumed his position behind the camera which was pointed directly at her. At the same time Tom and Jack, who were both standing behind John had already stripped down to their underwear and she could see that they were already erect.

Despite her fears of what was to come she could not deny the underlying feeling of arousal and the moist patch in her knickers as Tom said, "Gavin, pretend that Shi-Hui is your girlfriend and start by kissing each other with lots of tongue action."

With Tom, Jack, and John the cameraman watching Gavin and Shi-Hui felt a little awkward as their lips touched. However, Gavin was soon probing between Shi-Hui's lips with his tongue.

Shi-Hui started to relax a little and, as she reciprocated the tongue action, Tom said, "that's great, now fondle her tits, Gavin."

Shi-Hui watched John the cameraman move closer as Gavin began to maul her breasts. Tom then said to Gavin, "now take off her top and reveal her tits."

For all her adult life Shi-Hui had enjoyed being a tease. She purposely wore revealing tops and secretly enjoyed the attention of passing males as they gazed at her chest. Now, as Gavin struggled with her tight top, she knew that at any moment her breasts would be exposed to all of them.

As Gavin finally removed the top and her naked breasts were revealed she realised how her attitude had changed.

Yes, she felt self-conscious but more importantly she felt sexy as John softly whistled his appreciation while the others all gazed appreciatively at her naked breasts.

Without further instruction Gavin was groping her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

1...456789