Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what happens next," she asked.

"We'll send selected pictures to our clients to see if they are interested in using you.

She started to imagine men like Jack and Tom in offices around the country looking at and commenting on her naked body.

"Don't worry Shi-Hui," said Tom, "our clients abide by a strict industry protocol not to share or distribute any pictures without permission."

His comment eased her worries a little but then she told herself that if she became a glamour model there would be other men, just like Jack and Tom looking at her pictures. Although she felt reluctant, she decided it was a price worth paying as a means of paying off her tuition fees.

This last thought triggered a question. She turned to Tom and asked, "if one or more of your clients want me how long will it be before they let you know?

"That's difficult to tell Shi-hui. Sometimes they'll come back within the week but at other times it could be months."

"If I was chosen how much could I expect to be paid?"

"For topless work you could expect around S$175 per hour.

Nude work around S$260 per hour.

If you were willing to show more, you could earn up to S$350 per hour."

"What do you mean by 'show more?'

"Open leg work," said Tom casually as he watched for her reaction.

13.

She was doing the sums in her head and already coming to the disappointing conclusion that she would need to do 4 hours of topless modelling per week to even make a dent in her tuition fee arears. This also assumed that she could get enough work and from what Tom was saying the amount of work would be erratic.

Just as she was reaching the conclusion that the modelling idea had been a waste of time Tom said, "Shi-Hui, you look disappointed."

"I am," she said, "I thought that I could earn more than that."

Tom looked deep in thought before saying, "there is a way for you to earn more and with guaranteed work straight away."

He watched a look of fresh hope spread across her face before saying, "In addition to acting as agents for other photographers Jack and I make our own;" he paused momentarily before continuing, "adult videos."

He watched as the reality sank in before adding, "I mentioned it because it is definitely an option for you to earn a lot more money. However, I can tell from the expression on your face that it is not for you."

Still standing naked in front of Jack and Tom she asked, "why do you think it is not for me?"

"OK, said Tom, "do you think that you could have sex in front of a camera?"

She thought of the time when Gavin had sex with her in front of her boyfriend Seth before saying, "I'm not sure but I think so."

"You have to be certain Shi-Hui because if we were to set up the studio, we don't want you changing your mind halfway into the video and wasting all our time."

"How much would I get paid?"

She saw Tom briefly glance toward Jack and grin before saying, "Like the glamour modelling there are different rates depending on what you do."

She thought for a moment before blurting out, assume I'll do everything, what would you pay me?"

"S$1000 per video."

"And how long would it take to make the video?"

"On average about 2 hours."

Never in her wildest dreams did Shi-Hui think that she could be uninhibited enough to be in an adult video. She had seen a few with her boyfriend and thought how demeaning it must feel to be the female star. However, despite her outwardly scornful attitude toward the female stars she had always felt curious as to how these girls felt as they were having sex on camera. In truth the idea had always held a special place in her fantasies although it was purely that, a fantasy.

Tom could see that she was seriously considering it as he said, "If your serious about giving it a try we need to extend the audition to make sure that you will be OK."

She chuckled as she looked at them both before saying, "and I suppose the extended audition will involve you both having your way with me."

Tom did his best to sound sincere as, without answering her question he replied, "We just need to ensure that you can be uninhibited enough to be the female star in one of our videos."

If you pass the audition, you could bring your boyfriend with you to be the male actor in any video we make."

She hesitated as she thought there was no way that she wanted Seth to know let alone be part of it. Then she had an idea and replied, "I don't want my boyfriend to know what I'm doing but I have a friend who I think would be willing.

"Have you had sex with this 'friend' before?" asked Tom.

"Yes," she said, blushing a little as she recalled and said, "I fulfilled a fantasy once with his help."

"Tell me more said Tom."

Still blushing she said, "we tied up my boyfriend and my female friend sucked his dick as my friend Gavin took off my clothes and fucked me."

It felt strange telling these two men she had only just met about her experience, but she wanted a chance to give this adult video thing a try.

"You said earlier that if you were to take part in one of our videos you were willing to do everything," said Tom.

"Yes."

Tom was silent for a moment before asking, "are you on birth control?

"Yes, the contraceptive pill."

"Good."

"Let's go back over to my desk and if you are sure that you want to do this, we'll give you a few more tests."

"OK," she said, a little nervously.

She went to pick up the bikini, but Tom said, "you will not be needing that. Now go over and stand by my desk."

She felt self-conscious as she walked back naked to the desk being followed by Tom and Jack and wondering what this next part of the audition would involve.

She stopped in front of his desk as Tom moved around the back and sat in his seat. Jack then moved the chair she had sat on earlier back and away from the desk a little.

"Shall I sit down?" she asked.

"Yes please."

As she sat Jack said, "Tom, I just need to make a quick phone call from my office. I'll just be a minute or so."

"Ok Jack."

As Jack entered his own office, he quickly checked the video link. The subtle markings on the floor in Tom's office had proved to be good. The chair was in exactly the right position for the camera. Jack hit the 'record' button on his computer and then rushed back to the office.

Knowing what they had practiced before with other girls he stood next to Tom and listened as Tom said, "Shi-Hui I know that you said you were keen to do an adult video, but I noticed how reticent you seemed earlier when Jack focussed the camera toward your naked crotch."

"I guess I felt shy," she said.

"I understand that but there will be no place for shyness if you are to make a video with us."

"I know," she said.

"Good. Are you ready to continue with the audition?"

"Yes."

OK, good, now open your legs Shi-Hui and show us what you were so shy about showing us earlier."

As he watched her start to slowly open her thighs Tom knew that he had almost certainly won the bet he had with Jack.

Shi-Hui was one of the girls they had shortlisted between them from the website where Shi-Hui had posted her pictures. She was the fifth so far to have fallen into the clutches of Tom and Jack.

Maybe it was her large ego that had always been boosted by having men looking admiringly at her. Until now it was always 'you can look but you can't have.'

Or perhaps a previously hidden inner slut had been awoken and aroused.

Whatever the reason she looked at both Jack and Tom, knowing that they both wanted her, as she slowly revealed her moist and oozing sex to their lustful gazes.

With her legs now wide apart, although feeling embarrassed, she felt eager to please and impress them and pass the audition.

She felt the intensity of their gazes between her legs and when Tom said, "use your fingers to open yourself and show us how wet you are," she used the fingers of both hands to ease her wet labia apart and display her delicate inner pink flesh.

She felt confused by the fact that her inhibitions had vanished. She was displaying herself to two older men she had only met less than an hour ago. A distant voice in her head was trying to tell her that this was wrong; they were exploiting her; they were just a pair of dirty old men, and she was behaving like a cheap slut.

However, she could not deny the thrill it was giving her and when Tom said, "Shi-Hui, show us how you masturbate. Play with your pussy while we watch. Make yourself cum," she felt she was in a dream world. With the men still watching but now with her eyes closed, she started to masturbate. She moved a hand up to one of her breasts, squeezing it gently and toying with her nipple while easing a finger from the other hand into her wetness. As she fingered herself, she pressed the palm of her hand against her clitoris, moving it around in small circles.

She quickly realised that this experience in Tom's office had aroused her more than she thought. She became oblivious to the fact she was being watched as she felt the familiar sensations of her rapidly approaching orgasm.

She slipped a second finger into her oozing wetness and pressed her palm harder against her clit. She started to thrust her hips as involuntary sobs and sighs of pleasure escaped her mouth.

Her sobs and sighs built rapidly to a crescendo of screams as her orgasm surged through her body.

With her fingers still inside her she wallowed in the afterglow.

14.

After a while the realisation of what she had just done slowly entered her consciousness.

She opened her eyes and noticed that only Tom was behind the desk. She blushed as he said, "That was fantastic Shi-Hui. Just one last test to go and you'll be finished."

At that moment she heard a zip being unfastened right next to her. She turned to face the sound and saw Jack easing out his fully erect dick.

She glanced back at Tom as he said, "get up, turn to face Jack, then kneel in front him."

She slipped her fingers out from between her legs and did as Tom asked.

Now that she was kneeling in front of the chair Tom knew that the hidden camera behind and above his desk would capture her next and final task perfectly as he said, "I think you know what you have to do Shi-Hui."

She turned her head toward Tom saying, "you really want me to suck his dick?"

"Yes, it's the final part of your audition."

"Will he ejaculate into my mouth?"

"If he wants to."

She turned her head back to face Jack's dick. She had given blowjobs to her boyfriend Seth before, but always making him beg her to do it and never letting him ejaculate in her mouth.

The only person who had ever ejaculated into her mouth was Gavin during a guilty threesome with Yi-Ling when Yi-Ling persuaded and helped her learn how to 'deep throat.'

Now, looking at the size of Jack's dick she felt nervous as Tom said, "hold Jack's cock and lick the head."

She reached for it, wrapped her hand around the shaft and looked up into Jack's lust filled eyes as she eased back his foreskin to reveal his shiny glans.

Moving her head forward she tentatively licked around the exposed head before taking it into her mouth.

As she closed her lips around the ridge she looked up as Jack said, "that's good Shi-Hui, now show me how much you can get in your mouth."

Remembering how she had trouble gagging when she tried it with Gavin, she carefully moved her head further forward and took more of Jack's erection into her mouth.

With her lips now stretched around his shaft she felt his hands start to caress her ears. At the same time Jack started to slowly move his hips back and forth. It was quite gentle at first and she liked the way he was stroking her ears as he pushed his dick back and forth between her lips.

She gazed up at him as he said, "Just use your mouth. Take your hand away."

As she released her grip on his shaft, he immediately moved his hands from her ears and held her head tightly saying, "let's see how good you are at deep throating."

She tried to calm herself, remembering how she had choked and gagged when she had tried it with Gavin. Jack's dick was larger but, eager to impress Tom and Jack she remembered Yi-Ling's advice of pushing her tongue forward and to keep swallowing.

She did her best to accommodate Jack's dick as, inch by inch, he slowly eased it further into her mouth.

She tried hard to suppress her gagging reflex as the head touched the back of her throat. She instinctively wanted to move her head back, but Jack's firm grip on her head prevented it. Finally, she felt the zip of his trousers and his course pubic hair pressing against her lips. Jack then pulled back a little, giving her throat a moment of relief before plunging back in.

Now there was no relief as Jack roughly plunged his dick back and forth, pulling her head toward him with each inward thrust.

Repeatedly crushing her lips against his zipper and pubic hair as strings of saliva began to drool from the sides of her mouth.

Jack started thrusting harder still, fucking Shi-Hui's face, and grunting with each inward thrust. His breathing was now very heavy, with each powerful thrust accompanied by a muffled gasp from Shi-Hui.

She could feel that he was about to cum and tried to keep up her continuous swallowing action as he suddenly thrust the head of his dick into her throat. She felt his shaft pulsate between her lips and then his warm salty slime erupted from his dick.

Shi-Hui suddenly felt inundated with his cum. She did her best to swallow as much as she could but as Jack released his grip on her head she coughed and spluttered causing his spunk to mix with the copious amounts of her drool and drip down onto her breasts.

Finally, Jack eased his dick out from her mouth saying, "lick it Shi-Hui."

She reached up and wrapped her hand around his shaft before licking off the last few drops of spunk as it dribbled from the head of his dick.

She then glanced across to Tom as he said, "well done Shi-Hui," and tossed her a handful of tissues.

As he watched her wiping the spunk and drool from her breasts and mouth Tom knew that his clients would be pleased with the video that had been shot from the hidden camera behind his desk and yet again, he was amazed by how relatively easily these nice college girls could be tricked into sexual submission.

Once she had cleaned off the mess Shi-Hui stood up.

As Jack zipped himself up, he playfully slapped her backside and said, "well done. That was fantastic!"

Despite the humiliating ordeal she felt pleased with herself as Tom said, "you'll be pleased to know that you have passed the audition. Now go and get dressed and then I'll answer any questions you might have."

Tom and Jack watched her walk back to the small changing room and grinned at each other as Jack said quietly, "I'll check the recording after she's gone but I know that our clients will love it."

They heard the changing room door open and watched as Shi-Hui walked back over to the desk.

Jack moved the chair closer and said, "Take a seat."

As she sat down Tom said, "I assume that having passed the audition you are still keen to take part in one of our adult videos"

"Yes," she said, "but I'm worried by who might see the video."

"Let me explain," said Tom.

"Jack and I run an online forum. There is no web site as such just an anonymous IP address. Our clientele are predominately wealthy men and women who pay us a membership subscription. The videos can only be streamed and are encrypted. The encryption also prevents any copies being made."

"I see," said Shi-hui, "so if anyone were searching for porn on the internet it would not show up in any search."

"Correct," said Tom.

"So, what is so special about your videos that encourages people to pay a subscription?"

"Oh, that's easy," said Tom, "incredibly sexy and attractive girls like you. Everyday girls who are not porn stars."

His answers both satisfied her and eased her fears.

Tom looked at her, confident that sooner or later he'd be fucking her as he said, "You don't have to decide right now Shi-Hui. Go home and think about it. If you want to go ahead give me a call and we'll arrange a date and time."

"I have one last question," she said, "how will I get paid?"

Tom smiled reassuringly at her as he said, "We can either transfer the fee to your bank account or pay you cash. The choice is yours.

As a token of our good intentions and to reassure you, we'll pay you for your time here today. Give me your bank details and I'll transfer S$300 right now.

Having given Tom the details she watched as he made the transfer and then confirmed that S$300 had been credited to her account.

She felt reassured as she said, "Thank you, I'll think about it and let you know."

Shi-Hui then stood and left the office.

After she'd left, Jack and Tom 'high fived,' went into Jack's office and reviewed the secret video. They edited out the pauses between the different stages of the interview leaving them with her fully clothed arrival, posing in the small bikini, posing naked, spreading her legs, masturbating and finally Jack deep throating her. They then made the video available to their clientele with a note saying, 'she says she'll do everything.'

15.

Shi-Hui made her way to the MRT station, the taste of Jack's ejaculate still salty in her mouth.

She sent a text to Gavin saying, 'I need a coffee. Please meet me at the usual place in fifteen minutes.'

He replied immediately with, "OK."

When she arrived, he was already seated with two coffees on the table. They greeted each other and briefly exchanged small talk before Shi-Hui took a long sip of coffee and swirled it around her mouth.

Gavin looked at her saying jokingly, "you're supposed to drink it, not use it as a mouthwash!"

She smiled and then found the courage to tell him all about the interview, audition, and the offer of being in an adult video.

By the time she had finished he just sat there and, with a look of astonishment said, "I'd have not been surprised if it had been Yi-Ling, but you have always been the conservative one."

"Perhaps some of Yi-Ling's characteristics have rubbed off on me," she said, "but I need the money and, for just a couple of hours demeaning myself I can earn more than I would all week at the coffee shop or diner."

Gavin was doubtful as he asked, "Do you think you could do it?"

He was a little shocked when she replied, "I've already masturbated in front of them both and given Jack a blowjob while the other guy Tom watched."

He was silent for a moment before adding, "if you agree to the video, you know that they'll both want to fuck you."

Now it was her turn to be quiet for a moment as the reality started to sink in before she replied, "I know, that's why I wanted you to be there."

"And they're OK with me being there?"

"It was their suggestion, and it would make me feel safer with you there."

Gavin was trying his best to sound like a concerned friend and disguise his excitement at the prospect of watching Shi-Hui star in a porno video and joining in with the action as he asked as sincerely as he could, "why me and not Seth?"

"You know how jealous and possessive Seth can be. He would never let me do it let alone come along with me. I want you because I trust you to look after me."

"In that case I'm your man," said Gavin, "when will it take place?"

"I don't know yet. I have to call them back to say that I'm willing to do it."

"OK, just let me know and I'll come with you."

"Thanks Gavin."

They finished their coffees and made their way back to the university campus.

After meeting Shi-Hui in the coffee shop Gavin felt both excited and shocked when she told him about her interview with Tom and Jack.

1...34567...9