Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strained to lift her head and saw them all gathered around the end of the bench gazing between her legs.

That was when she noticed the detail of the machine attached to the base and a twelve inches or so from her feet. She could see what looked like an electric motor attached to a vertically mounted wheel. Attached close to the circumference of the wheel was a shaft.

Her thoughts were interrupted by one of the men who said, "I see you are intrigued by my little machine."

Yi-Ling nodded slightly as he continued, "It's a fucking machine. We can attach a variety of dildos to it and then set it in motion. Unlike a human it never tires; it is relentless."

The woman who had earlier slapped Yi-Ling's breasts, knelt beside her and leaned over between her parted thighs.

Yi-Ling tensed as she felt the woman's fingers expertly slip between her oozing labia and ease them apart saying, "what do you think guys, shall we start with the realistic sized one and then perhaps work up to the big one?"

Yi-Ling expected the men to be the most vocal, but it was the women in the group who said unanimously, "No, go straight for the big one, maybe that will finally satisfy the little slut."

Yi-Ling started to struggle on the bench as she watched a large and authentically detailed dildo being attached to the shaft of the machine. It was certainly much larger that Gavin's or Seth's. Only a little longer but with a much larger girth. The glans also looked exaggerated, very bulbous and with a large well-defined ridge beneath the dome.

It was much fatter than any real penis she had ever experienced.

With her arms and legs firmly secured beneath the bench the only part of her that could move was her body. This was quickly remedied with a large leather strap secured around her waist and fixed to metal rings either side of the bench.

Yi-Ling now felt completely helpless as the woman secured the dildo to the shaft of the machine.

She lifted her head and watched as the woman coated the enormous dildo liberally with lubricating gel.

All she could do was listen as one of the men said to the woman, "Ease the head of the dildo just inside her cunt and I'll adjust the machine so that is the starting point."

Yi-Ling started to feel panic as she felt the large bulbous head of the dildo being eased between her parted labia. She felt fearful that she would not be able to accommodate such a large intrusion into her vagina.

The woman then moved behind her head as the man made the final adjustments.

Leaning forward, the woman started to tenderly caress Yi-Ling's breasts.

After the earlier slapping and pinching, Yi-Ling was surprised by the woman's tenderness. Despite, or perhaps because of being strapped to the bench with a group of older people gazing at her exposed body, she was feeling very aroused but at the same time apprehensive about what was to come.

As the woman continued to toy with Yi-Ling's breasts, she said to one of the men, "turn on the vibration."

Yi-Ling gasped as she felt the head of the large dildo start to vibrate between the moist fleshy folds of her labia.

She heard a male in the group say, "what a horny little slut. Look how her cunt is oozing all over the head of the dildo.

And another saying, "look how she is trying to move herself closer to the dildo; she's obviously very eager to feel it inside her."

She then saw one of the women reach down to a control box and say to the others, "shall we start the machine and watch as that big dildo fuck her?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She gripped a control knob on the box and turned it a little.

The first that Yi-Ling knew was the sensation of the dildo slowly spreading her oozing pussy as in started to penetrate her. She tensed and held her breath as the large bulbous head slid sensuously and relentlessly into her vagina, stretching her wider than she had ever experienced before. It paused momentarily and then moved slowly back to her entrance where it paused again.

Yi-Ling breathed a sigh of relief. Although it felt huge, she had accommodated it. In fact, any fears she had earlier were now replaced by a yearning to feel this huge phallus penetrate her again.

Despite the somewhat embarrassing situation Yi-Ling closed her eyes and was soon enjoying the sensation of the big dildo as the woman reached down and adjusted the speed.

With her eyes closed she was able to shut out and almost forget the people in the room. All she could hear was the hum of the electric motor as the huge dildo started to plunge in and out of her at around a one stroke per second.

The women who had been playing with Yi-Ling's breasts moved away. Sensing more movement and the soft sound of a door opening and closing, Yi-Ling opened her eyes and saw that she was alone in the room.

7.

The constant thrusting of the machine-driven dildo felt good. She could feel the exaggerated ridge beneath the lifelike glans inside her as it relentlessly forced its way back and forth. She closed her eyes again and imagined she was being fucked by a big strong handsome guy, like the captain of the football team but with a gigantic dick.

She lost all track of time as her body responded to the sensations the large dildo was generating between her legs.

Her nipples were still tingling from the earlier abuse as she felt her orgasm approaching. With the huge dick thrusting relentlessly between her legs, images of her previous sexual encounters flashed through her mind. She started to wonder what the group of lecturers and professors would do with her when they returned but quickly realised that she didn't care.

In fact, she now yearned to be abused; to be used as a plaything.

As all these thoughts merged into one wanton desire her body tensed and flexed against her restraints as a powerful orgasm started to rip through her young body. She screamed, writhing on the bench in ecstasy as the silicon dick continued thrusting relentlessly.

The peak of her orgasm had passed as she became aware of being watched.

She opened her eyes and saw that the people had returned but were now all naked.

One of the women reached for the control and reduced the thrusting speed to about once every three seconds.

Despite her incredible orgasm, Yi-Ling felt as though she could easily be tipped over the top again as the woman touched her breast before running her hand sensuously down over her belly and onto her pubis.

Just feeling the woman's fingers lightly touching her outer labia as the large phallic dildo continued its slow but relentless thrusts sent a shiver of excitement through Yi-Ling's body.

Yi-Ling's nipples tingled almost unbearably with arousal and just the proximity of the woman's fingers to her clitoris were driving her crazy.

As the large silicon dick eased its way back up inside her the woman ran her finger over Yi-Ling's clitoris. The effect was instantaneous. Yi-Ling's body arched upward an inch or so, held back by the leather straps. Her thighs tensed, she gasped and sobbed loudly as another orgasm ripped through her body. The woman chuckled wickedly as she relentlessly teased Yi-Ling's clitoris until she saw that she was on the point of passing out.

With Yi-Ling gasping for breath the women stopped.

Her eyes were still closed when she felt the softness of the woman's inner thighs against her cheeks and the unmistakeable musky aroma of a moist vagina close to her nose.

The woman, who was now astride Yi-Ling's head, then lowered herself until her moist labia were pressed against Yi-Ling's mouth as she said, "lick me you little slut."

After an initial hesitation Yi-Ling eased her tongue between the woman's outer labia and the woman began rubbing herself against Yi-Ling's mouth.

She felt the woman reach down and grip her head, pulling her up and against her oozing sex.

She could hear the woman's heavy breathing and when the woman shuddered, and moaned Yi-Ling realised it was a first for her; the first time she had satisfied a woman with her mouth.

The woman soon stood and, as she walked away, she saw her year tutor moving up behind her with his erection in his hand.

What she hadn't noticed when they had earlier strapped her to the bench was that the small end section that her head was resting on was hinged. She watched as he reached beneath the bench, then heard a bolt being retracted before her head fell back.

Her tutor then moved closer saying, "open wide slut."

Yi-Ling had no doubt what he wanted as he pressed the exposed head of his erection between her lips. It felt slimy and, as she tentatively licked it was in no doubt that he had been fucking one of the women and her vaginal juices had coated his erection.

He then grabbed a breast in each hand and began to literally fuck her mouth.

By now all of them were gathered around her watching as the large, mechanised dildo continued to thrust slowly back and forth inside her as her year tutor fucked her mouth.

He was pulling her breasts, gripping them firmly like handles, as his thrusting became more urgent, and she knew he would shortly ejaculate into her throat. She felt the tell-tale signs and readied herself just before the first spurt entered her throat. She swallowed and gagged a little as he pulled back a little before flooding her mouth with his spunk.

Having satisfied his lust in her mouth he withdrew his dripping erection and wiped it on her face before moving away.

Having swallowed all his slimy spunk another female stood astride Yi-Ling's head. She then leaned forward until Yi-Ling could feel her hot breath close to her pubis. She felt the woman's fingers seek out her clitoris and gasped as she ran the tip of a finger over her highly sensitive bud. With the large phallus still slowly fucking her Yi-Ling realised how close she was to another orgasm.

The woman was still teasing Yi-Ling's clit as she said to nobody in particular, "someone please fuck me but before you cum, pull out and cum in the little slut's mouth."

By now the woman was gently teasing Yi-Ling's clitoris with the tip of a moistened finger in perfect synchronization with the thrusting of the large mechanical dick.

She could feel her orgasm building rapidly as a naked male moved up behind her head. She was almost oblivious to the erect dick that slid across her chin before entering the women's vagina.

The speed of the thrusting phallus suddenly increased as one of the professors adjusted the machine.

The increased speed and the woman's expert teasing of her clit were enough to tip Yi-Ling over the edge to another shuddering orgasm.

Her gasps and sighs were partly muffled by the heavy scrotum of the man fucking the woman above her as it traversed her nose and mouth.

She could feel the woman's hot breath now coming in short hard gasps as the man pounded into her from behind.

Yi-Ling was still in a post orgasmic haze as the woman climaxed, the man's slimy erection slipped from her vagina and immediately plunged into Yi-Ling's half open mouth.

She instinctively closed her lips around the shaft, tasting the woman's vaginal juices as it then pulsated and ejaculated deep in her mouth.

The man then withdrew and stepped back before the woman climbed off.

Yi-Ling had just swallowed the latest flood of sperm when another erection was thrust between her lips.

One by one the remaining men and women took turns to use her mouth. Some ejaculating into her mouth whilst others took great delight in ejaculating over her face and breasts.

Finally, as the machine was turned off Yi-Ling had lost count of the women she had licked and the men she had sucked.

As she lay there with her upper body and face dripping with spunk, her year tutor unfastened the straps as one of the women eased the large phallus out of her vagina.

They were all gathered around her as she said, "will I pass my examinations now?

She felt foolish as her year tutor just laughed and said, "if you work hard enough."

"But I thought by coming here today you would help me," she protested.

They all laughed as her year tutor replied, "you came here of your own accord. The only help you got was us helping ourselves to your body which you had already blatantly offered to me in my office."

He then tossed her a towel and said, "here, clean yourself, get dressed and go home."

She should have felt offended and upset but, as she walked back to the apartment, the incredible sensation of being penetrated relentlessly by the huge mechanical dick and the series of orgasms she had just experienced was still uppermost in her mind.

This, together with the new experience of being forced to be the plaything of a group of older people left her in no doubt that she wanted to experience something similar again.

As far as her exams were concerned, she conceded that she might have to fuck less and work harder, at least for a short while.

8.

Shi-Hui

Shi-Hui still shared the same student apartment with Yi-Ling. Their recent shared sexual exploits with Gavin and Seth had made her question her attitude to casual sex. She'd been Seth's girlfriend for a long while and had always rejected any advances from other men.

Although Yi-Ling had always been her best friend, she had often criticized her friend's lack of morals and her open attitude toward sex.

Her experiences of the past few months at university had started to change her views. Despite her regular criticism of Yi-Ling's exploits, she secretly envied her.

Now there was a part of her that wanted to change; to be more sexually adventurous; perhaps even end her relationship with Seth.

Amongst the college fraternity Shi-Hui was regarded as a bit of a princess, a prick tease, and a girl who's demeaner seemed to say, 'you can look but not touch.'

She knew that the guys found her attractive and that other girls were jealous of her.

She loved wearing sexy clothes and taking selfies to post online. Understandably, the majority of her online followers were male, and she relished reading their suggestive comments and then posting curt replies such as, 'in your dreams,' or, 'not a chance, loser.'

She wanted to gain her degree at university, but most of all she dreamed of seeing her picture in magazines or on billboards.

One day, having posted her latest picture online she saw a comment which read, 'you look fantastic. You should consider being a model. Get in touch if you are interested.' The poster's details just had the name Tom.

She ignored it for a day or so, dismissing him as a sad guy trying to get off with her. After three days it was still nagging her, so she went onto the site, clicked on Tom's name, and used the site's secure messaging service to say, 'Tell me more.'

Tom responded saying, 'I am a freelance photographer working almost exclusively for fashion magazines and advertisers. Judging by what I can see from your pictures, my clients would be extremely keen to use you. If you are interested call me and I'll arrange an audition.'

At the end of the message was a phone number.

Shi-Hui hesitated, worried that this guy Tom could be a random madman, but her vanity got the better of her and she called the number.

She was reassured when a female voice answered, "Thomas Yeo photographic agency, how can I help?"

"I'd like to speak to Tom please. He asked me to call him."

"Who shall I say is calling?"

"Shi-Hui."

"One moment please."

There was a short pause and then, "Hi, this is Tom, how can I help you Shi-Hui?"

"You asked me to call you."

"Ah yes, I remember. I assume that you are interested?"

"Yes, it's something I've always wanted to try. I think I have both the looks and the figure," she said.

Tom was silent for a moment and then said, "If only you knew how many young women think they have the looks and the figure. Whether you have or not will be up to me to decide."

"Of course, Tom," she said, feeling rather chastened, "but I'm sure you'll not be disappointed."

"We'll see. Can you come for an audition tomorrow afternoon at 3pm?"

"Yes; yes, of course," she said excitedly. "Should I bring any dresses or clothes with me?"

"No, we'll provide everything you'll need for the audition."

Tom then gave her the address of the studios and hung up the phone.

Shi-Hui felt excited feeling that one of her ambitions was perhaps about to come true.

She called Yi-Ling to tell her the news saying, "Guess what, I've been asked to go for an audition tomorrow."

"An audition for what?"

To be a model. A guy saw my online posts and said I could be perfect for the job."

Yi-Ling responded by saying, "he's probably just some shady character who wants to get your clothes off and fuck you."

"No chance," said Shi-Hui, I will be famous. You'll see me on advertising screens and in magazines."

"Just be careful," said Yi-Ling, before ending the call.

9.

The Studio Visit

For the majority of her young life her parents had spoilt her. She had been the envy of her friends; always dressed in the latest fashions and never short of money. When she started her university studies it had come as a shock when her parents announced that she must support herself from now on and find ways of earning money to pay of her tuition fees. It had been the cause of many arguments between them but, despite her pleading they had insisted.

After a period of sulking, she swallowed her pride and tried working part time in a nearby diner. She found it hard going and always felt that working as a waitress was far beneath her.

She moved from the diner and tried a coffee shop but as far as she was concerned the pay was too low and she deserved better.

Tom's interest in her for his modelling agency had not only boosted her ego but made her feel optimistic about her financial future whilst at university. Convinced that Tom would immediately sign her up she was already thinking of the money she would be earning doing what she knew was her destiny.

Making her way to Tom's studios she daydreamed as she looked at the advertisements in the MRT carriage. She imagined seeing her picture, dressed glamorously in the very latest dresses with the caption Shi-Hui, Singapore's Top Model.

As the MRT neared Orchard Road, close to Tom's studios she quickly checked her makeup in her hand mirror. 'Perfect,' she thought as she put the mirror back in her bag and made her way to the address.

The building was an ultramodern high rise. She walked into the entrance lobby and over to the reception desk.

"How may I help you?" Said the pretty girl behind the desk.

"I have an appointment with Tom of Thomas Yeo Photographic agency."

She waited as the girl checked a list on her desk. The girl then looked up and said, "Name?"

"Shi-Hui."

"One moment please."

The girl then picked up a phone and dialled.

After a short delay she said, "Mr Yeo, I have a Shi-Hui down here to see you.

Yes, OK, I'll send her up."

She then looked up at Shi-Hui and said, "take the elevator to the seventh floor and Mr Yeo will meet you there."

Shi-Hui felt a little nervous as she took the elevator.

As the doors slid open on the seventh floor, she was greeted by an older authoritative looking man who said, "you must be Shi-Hui. I am Tom. Please follow me. She began to regret her choice of clothes and had a slight feeling of unease as she saw his eyes roaming over her as though he was undressing her.

She had wanted to impress him and had chosen a very short tight black skirt over some sheer black leggings and a short black lace trimmed tank top vest that showed off her toned belly and doubled as a bra.

She was used to guys of her own age leering at her but always felt they could not help themselves because she was so gorgeous. This was the first time that an older man had done it and in unnerved her a little. Despite her slight feelings of unease, he managed to reassure her with a warm smile as they approached a door with a large name plate above it proclaiming, Thomas Yeo Photographic Agency.

123456...9