Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom then called, "cut." Before saying, "Are you OK so far Shi-Hui?"

"Yes, she replied, I guess so."

"Good, now take off your skirt before we resume with the video."

As she fumbled with the zip and pulled off the skirt she listened as Tom said, "Gavin, when we start again, I want you to grope her tits for ten seconds or so and then run your hand up between her thighs; OK?"

"Yes," said Gavin, feeling his penis already recovering from his earlier ejaculation.

Tom then turned his attention to Shi-Hui, saying, "as Gavin runs his hand up between your thighs, I want you to open your legs so he can touch the crotch of your knickers."

"OK," said Shi-Hui, a little uncertainly.

"Whenever you're ready Gavin," said Tom.

Gavin glanced into Shi-hui's eyes before reaching over and groping each breast in turn, gently squeezing the soft flesh, and tweaking each nipple. He then reached down to her knees before slowly sliding his hand up between thighs.

Shi-Hui felt awkward with them all watching but determined to see it through, she shifted her legs apart and then tensed as Gavin's hand slid up over the soft flesh of her inner thighs until his fingers were brushing against the wet gusset of her knickers.

"Lift your knees and open your legs wider Shi-Hui," said Tom.

She was aware of John pointing the camera between her legs as Tom said quite sternly, "wider Shi-Hui, as wide as you can."

As she followed his instructions, she felt the tips of Gavin's fingers pressing the wet fabric of her gusset between her labia.

"That's great Gavin," said Tom, "is she wet?"

"Very," said Gavin.

Shi-Hui bit her lip as Tom said, "whenever you're ready Gavin, pull the gusset to one side and show us her cunt."

19.

All Shi-hui's instincts were telling her to close her legs but that would mean failing and not getting paid.

Still biting her lips, she resisted the urge as she felt her knicker gusset being pulled to one side and the cool air of the studio wafting across her wet labia as if to confirm what she already knew; her gaping labia were now displayed to them all.

"Cut," said Tom, before continuing, Shi-Hui, take off your knickers and then kneel on the bed with your backside toward us and the camera."

She felt self-conscious but did as he asked. Even more so when Tom said, "move your knees wide apart, push your backside up high and press your face down onto the bed."

When she had agreed to make the video, her decision was mainly based on whether she would allow both Tom and Jack to fuck her. What she had not considered at all was the fact that she would have to demean herself by displaying both her anus and genitalia so crudely to both them and the cameraman.

Gavin was now fully erect as he watched Shi-hui do as Tom asked.

Shi-Hui listened and cringed as Tom said, "Gavin, as soon as we resume recording, I want you to use both hands to pull Shi-Hui's buttocks wide apart. Your job is to display both of her holes to the camera.

After that push two fingers inside her delectable cunt, finger fuck her, and then push one of them into her arsehole."

Shi-Hui tensed as she heard Tom say, "OK, continue."

She felt Gavin kneel beside her. She tensed as she felt his hands grip each buttock and then ease them wide apart.

With her buttocks still being held apart she felt Gavin's fingers slowly work their way inwards towards her labia.

She felt the fingertips of both hands press against her outer labia and then ease her oozing lips wide open. She knew she should feel humiliated, abused even, but knowing that Jack and Tom were gazing lustfully at her obscenely displayed genitalia forced her to admit to herself that it was arousing her more than ever.

She felt as though she was in an erotic dream where anything goes, and inhibitions are completely banished.

She wondered if this was how Yi-Ling felt when she was gangbanged by the soccer team.

Deep down it still felt wrong as she felt Gavin easing two and then three fingers into her gaping wetness but as her tender pink flesh stretched over his fingers, she found herself yearning to feel a dick inside her, any dick.

As Gavin felt the hot wetness of her vagina enveloping his three fingers, he had to remind himself that the situation was real. The girl of his dreams; the girl who until recently was the definition of 'you can look but not touch,' was naked, bent over with three of his fingers buried in her vagina whilst three other men were watching and filming.

As his fingers slurped in her wetness he gazed at the perfect rosebud of her anus. It looked so perfect, between her perfect rounded cheeks.

Slipping his fingers out of her wetness he slid the glistening tips up to her anus.

Shi-Hui knew what was coming and tried to relax as the tip of one of Gavin's fingers circled her tight little hole.

Gavin glanced at Tom. He could see the lust in his eyes as Tom nodded. The room was silent as Gavin slowly pushed his glistening finger into Shi-Hui's anus. It felt silk-like and tight as he pushed it all the way inside her, remembering the exquisite moment the day before when he had taken her anal virginity.

20.

As he fingered her anus Gavin had little doubt that Tom or Jack, perhaps both, would soon experience the pleasure of Shi-Hui's bottom.

Gavin's thoughts were interrupted when Jack moved up closer to the bed and quickly took off his boxers.

His eyes were immediately drawn to Jack's crotch, or more accurately his large erect dick. Gavin was in no doubt that Jack was about to fuck Shi-Hui, his only doubt was in which hole. Gavin pulled his finger from Shi-Hui's anus and moved to one side as Jack guided the head of his large dick between Shi-Hui's outer labia.

Shi-Hui felt his glans nestling in the wetness of her entrance.

Gavin watched as John moved around with the camera to get a good view of Jack entering Shi-Hui. Jack glanced briefly at John. John nodded.

Shi-Hui then moaned softly as Jack slowly eased the whole length of his dick into her.

With his hands now holding the soft flesh of her hips, Jack slid his dick back out, leaving just his glans between her labia and giving John a good shot of her juices that had made his shaft glisten.

Shi-Hui started to moan again as Jack started to fuck her with long slow powerful thrusts.

As soon as he had entered her, she could feel the girth of his dick stretching her more than Seth or Gavin had. She could feel the pronounced ridge beneath his glans stimulating parts of her vagina that she had not been aware of until now, as he continued to thrust into her willing flesh.

She felt his fingers digging almost painfully into the soft flesh of her hips as his pace increased. Each inward thrust was deep, causing a slapping noise as the tops of his thighs crashed against her buttocks.

She felt any last traces of inhibition leaving her body as her mind was filled with one goal.

She felt as though her body had become electrified. Her nipples tingled as each of Jack's inward thrusts caused her breasts to rub against the bed. She felt her orgasm building closer and closer to a climax with each inward thrust of Jack's dick.

Her breathing was becoming harsh and ragged until her body started to convulse and a long series of uncontrolled screams echoed around the room.

In her euphoric state she was only vaguely aware of Tom saying, "my turn" after feeling Jack withdraw from her.

Gavin watched as Jack moved to one side to allow Tom, who had already slipped off his boxers, to take his place.

Shi-Hui felt Tom spread open her buttocks and knew immediately that he and the others were looking at her anus.

She felt Tom move closer and then plunge his erect dick into her vagina.

It felt smaller than Jack's but after only a couple of thrusts to cover his dick with her juices, she felt him pull out and then press his glans against her anus.

He then said, "cut," before saying, "Jack, pass me the tube of lubricating gel."

Shi-Hui was still bent right over as she felt a blob of cool gel being placed directly onto her anus. She had no doubt at all that for the second time in so many days she was about to have anal sex.

She tried her best to relax and block out the feelings of humiliation as she felt one of Tom's gel coated fingers ease slowly into her rectum, knowing that John was capturing every moment on the camera.

She felt him move his finger around inside her and then withdraw. She then tried her best not to tense her sphincter as Jack said, "Tom, put two fingers inside her, just to make sure that she can accommodate your dick.

She winced slightly as Tom began to push two fingers into her bottom. She could feel her anus stretching over the invading digits and cringed with shame as John said, "I never tire of seeing these college girl's arseholes being stretched open."

With his two fingers now completely inside her he again moved them around, pulling and stretching her small delicate hole.

She felt Tom slowly slip his two fingers out and experienced a sudden feeling of emptiness as Jack said, "whenever you're ready Tom."

Like before, she sensed John moving around with his camera as Tom said, "I want a good clear shot of my dick entering her arsehole."

Shi-Hui was ready and knew what to expect as she felt Tom press the head of his dick up against her well lubricated and prepared anus.

He paused for a moment and said, "tell me when John."

As John made sure that the shot was perfectly in focus, he felt his own dick throbbing painfully in the confines of his underwear.

"OK, Tom," he said and watched as Shi-Hui's little puckered rosebud slowly stretched around the head of Tom's dick. It always fascinated him to see how, what always looked impossible, would become reality and Shi-Hui was no different. As Tom increased his inward pressure her anus stretched around the head of his shaft.

Shi-Hui was pleased that Gavin had already taken her anal virginity leaving her in no doubt now that she could accommodate Tom's dick in her rectum. She felt her smallest hole succumb to Tom's relentless inward pressure as he gradually eased the whole length up inside her.

As he started to thrust his erection back and forth in her rectum Shi-Hui felt his scrotum slapping up against her labia with each of his inward thrusts.

"You're doing well so far Shi-Hui," said Tom breathlessly. "Now you're going to take two of us."

John was still filming as Shi-Hui protested, "two of you, how?"

"Use your imagination girl," said Tom.

John briefly stopped filming as Jack climbed up onto the bed and lay on his back next to Shi-Hui.

"Now kneel astride Jack and guide his dick up into your pussy," said Tom.

Gavin guessed what was coming but doubted if Shi-Hui had worked it out yet.

She moved across and straddled Jack. As John resumed filming Tom said, "now reach between your legs and guide Jack's dick up inside you. When it's inside, I want you to keep your body upright and ride his dick. I want to see those big tits of yours bouncing around."

Just a couple of weeks ago Shi-Hui never imagined that she could be so uninhibited but now, having already enjoyed an incredible orgasm and thinking of the cash that Tom would pay her, she reached between her legs, gripped Jack's dick and guided it into her oozing wetness.

With the head of his dick nestled between her labia she then lowered herself down onto it, relishing the feeling of its girth as she sank down onto it.

As Jack's dick filled her vagina, she realised she was still feeling orgasmic. Remembering Tom's instructions and eager to cum again, Shi-Hui started to ride Jack's dick.

Grinding her crotch against Jack's erection she was soon chasing her second orgasm. She felt her breasts bouncing on her chest but was only vaguely aware of John the cameraman catching it all with his camera.

Familiar sensations were soon radiating throughout her body. Her breaths were becoming harsh and regular. The fact that Tom, Gavin, and Tom were all there watching faded into oblivion once more until her sole purpose was to revel in her own pleasure.

She gasped and then moaned loudly as her body tensed and then convulsed as waves of euphoric pleasure flooded her senses.

Finally, she collapsed forward with her breasts pressed against Jack's chest but with his dick still fully erect inside her.

Still in a post orgasmic fog she was vaguely aware of Tom's hands gripping her buttocks. Somewhere in what sounded like the distance she heard Tom say, "John, make sure you get a good closeup of my dick entering her arsehole again."

Gavin just watched in amazement as Tom quickly smeared lubricating gel onto his dick and then moved up close behind Shi-Hui.

She was still breathing heavily and occasionally sighing as Tom positioned the head of his dick into her still dilated anus.

Realising suddenly what was about to happen, Shi-Hui turned her head and started to half-heartedly object.

Gavin felt as though he should try to help and protect her but as he said, "Guys, I don't think that she wants to," Tom just glanced toward him saying, "she'll be fine. Just get your dick out and put it in her mouth."

He knew that he should insist that they stop but the throbbing erection in his boxers seemed to over-rule his conscience and say forget it.

Gavin quickly pulled off his boxers, moved over the bed and knelt behind Jack's head.

Shi-Hui lifted her head, glanced up at Gavin and then willingly took his throbbing erection into her mouth.

At almost the same time Tom pushed forward and for the second time that day looked down and watched as Shui-Hui's still partly dilated anus stretched over his dick.

Shi-Hui gasped, nearly biting Gavin's dick as Tom's dick eased its way back up into her rectum.

John eagerly moved around the bed capturing every angle he could of Shi-Hui being penetrated by three dicks.

Tom and Jack started to thrust into her; soon finding a rhythm where they were thrusting alternately.

By now Gavin was holding her head and fucking her mouth.

He knew that she had only asked him to be there so that she felt safe and had his support but his overwhelming aim at that moment was to just cum in her mouth.

Shi-Hui, despite the other two dicks could sense Gavin's urgency.

She wanted him to cum, to feel him release his semen into her mouth.

Using her tongue, she snaked the tip over and around the head of Gavin's dick. She felt him respond immediately by gripping her head tighter. He was soon at the point of no return and with a couple more thrusts Shi-Hui felt his shaft pulsating between her lips and then the unmistakable salty taste of his semen as it flooded her mouth.

She swallowed it all before Gavin pulled out of her mouth.

He then moved away, already feeling a little guilty as he watched Shi-Hui being double penetrated.

It was difficult to tell, but as he watched Tom thrusting into her bottom and gripping Shi-Hui's hips it looked as though he was about to cum.

Sure enough, Tom was soon breathing heavily and then started to exclaim, "Yes, yes!"

Shi-Hui felt Tom's semen flood her rectum swiftly flowed by Jack ejaculating deep inside her vagina.

After a short while, Tom slipped his softening penis from Shi-Hui's rectum, slapped her buttocks playfully and said, "well done."

21.

She felt Jack's penis slowly soften inside her and decided to roll off him.

As she rolled off Tom said, "now lay on your back Shi-Hui and open your legs."

She did as he asked.

Despite what she had just done in front of the camera she suddenly felt embarrassed as Jack and Tom moved either side of her, grabbed an ankle each and lifted her feet up and apart. At the same time John focussed the camera between her outstretched legs as Tom said, "this is the final shot Shi-Hui; our cum dribbling from both your holes."

She could feel their collective semen pooling beneath her buttocks as it trickled from her body knowing that every detail was being captured by John's camera.

Finally, they released her legs and John put the camera down. As Tom and Jack climbed off the bed, Tom turned to Gavin saying, "there's a box of tissues under the bed. Pass them to Shi-Hui can you."

Gavin found the box and handed it to Shi-Hui. She eagerly grabbed a handful of tissues and started to clean up between her legs.

She was feeling a mixture of emotions as the men were still standing around watching while she cleaned herself. She felt, probably quite correctly, that she had just been treated like a cheap whore, a slut. However, she could not deny the fact that as they used her, she had experienced two orgasms and now it was over they would pay her the fee.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Tom said, "Shi-Hui you did well, better than we expected. We agreed S$1000 for the video, didn't we?"

"Yes."

"As you were so good, I'll increase that to S$1500. Not bad for a couple of hours work, eh?"

Shi-Hui smiled as got off the bed. Pleased with herself and the money.

"Before you get dressed and I give you the money, you just need to finish the job properly."

"What do mean, I thought we had finished?"

As she was speaking, she watched John the cameraman unzipping his trousers. As he began to release his erect dick from his underwear Tom said, "It's customary for the cameraman to get a blowjob at the end of the session."

"But, but------."

"Just get on your knees and suck his dick Shi-Hui, then I'll pay you and you can go home."

She looked at Gavin who just shrugged and then back at John who had by now released his fully erect penis from the confines of his clothing.

John smirked as he stroked his dick and pointed to the floor in front of him.

'Oh, what the hell,' she thought as she moved in front of him and knelt.

She looked up at his grinning expression before moving her head closer to his crotch. He was still holding his dick as he eased back his foreskin, wiped his glans across her lips and said, "open wide."

No sooner had she opened her mouth than he released his grip on his dick, grabbed her head, and shoved his erection into her mouth saying, "Jack tells me you are quite good at giving a deep throat."

She had no time to answer as he pulled her head toward him, causing her lips to press into the sharp edges of his zip.

She then felt his glans touch the back of her throat as he started to fuck her mouth.

Sensing he would not last long she did her best to suppress her gag reflex and hope that he would soon ejaculate.

Suddenly he stopped, released her head, and pulled his dick out from her mouth.

As she looked up at him, wondering if she had done something wrong, he said, "I've got a better idea. Go and lay on the bed, on your back with your head hanging over the end.

She wasn't sure what he intended to do but climbed back onto the bed as instructed.

Trying to avoid the large wet patch in the centre she felt dismayed as John said, "lay on that puddle of spunk. I want you to remember what you did earlier as I fuck your mouth."

She moved across until she felt the cold wetness of the puddle under her back.

She felt apprehensive, wondering what John was about to do, as he moved up close to her head and rested his scrotum on her forehead.

Without warning he suddenly reached forward, grabbed a breast in each hand and pulled her back until her head was hanging over the end of the bed. As she opened her mouth to protest at being dragged back by her breasts, he pushed his erection between her lips.

Gavin felt the same pangs of guilt again, thinking that he should somehow help or protect her but the sight of her wriggling on the bed with an erect penis already thrusting into her mouth excited and aroused him.

Until today, Shi-Hui had always enjoyed sex on her terms but now the table was turned. She was acutely aware of Jack, Tom and Gavin all watching as John used her breasts as handles, gripping them painfully hard as he literally fucked her face, forcing the head of his erection into her throat with each inward thrust as his scrotum repeatedly slapped against her nose.

1...456789