Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shi-Hui could feel his lust, his overwhelming desire to reach an orgasm. Despite the discomfort she felt weirdly flattered that she had been responsible for making him so horny and now she would be relieving his desperate need.

With his scrotum pressed against her nose and his penis thrusting into her throat she found it difficult to breathe. His thrusts were becoming more urgent, and she knew that it would not be long.

Feeling the tell-tale throbbing of his shaft she readied herself for his ejaculation. She started to repeatedly swallow as his fingers dug painfully into her breasts. The regular contractions of her throat accelerated his climax. She felt his urgent and frantic thrusts suddenly stop. His glans was in her throat when she felt the first spurt of his salty semen as he started to ejaculate. It felt never ending as spurt after spurt of his warm salty spunk slid down her throat.

Just when she thought she could not take any more he pulled back until his glans was resting between her lips. He then released his grip on her breasts, before easing his dick from her mouth and wiping the last few drops of spunk on her nose.

John then walked away saying, "hm, not bad."

22.

Gavin helped her to climb off the bed and passed her the box of tissues again.

By the time she had wiped the spunk from her nose and done her best to wipe the slime from her back, Jack and John had disappeared and Tom was back sitting behind his desk.

Gavin and Shi-Hui both dressed and made their way back to Tom's desk.

Tom looked up saying, "how is my new porn star?"

Shi-Hui didn't know how to respond as she said quietly, "OK."

"You were particularly good just now. Better than most of my first-time girls," said Tom.

"Thank you," said Shi-Hui, already feeling embarrassed by what she had just done.

"You're going to be extremely popular with my clients. How would you feel about doing another one?" said Tom.

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

"There's no rush. Just think about it. Whenever you want to earn some more just let me know. Now I suppose you want paying," said Tom.

"Yes please."

Shi-Hui watched as Tom reached into one of the drawers in his desk and pulled out a roll of bank notes.

"You need to keep this cash safe on your way home Shi-Hui. It would be a shame to lose it after all of your hard work."

He then reached into the drawer again and pulled out what looked like a big metal cigar tube.

Rolling up the bank notes he then slid them into the tube. Shi-Hui thought it was a strange way to conceal the cash but then cringed as Tom fetched a condom from his desk, slipped it over the tube, tied a knot in the end, passed it to Gavin and said, "Here, slip this up into Shi-Hui's pussy and then we're done for the day."

She was speechless and beyond protest as she stood passively with her feet apart while Gavin reached up under skirt.

Gavin felt awkward, not wanting to spoil any further chances of sex with Shi-Hui as he tentatively reached between her legs with both hands and pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side.

He could feel that she was still very moist as he used the fingers of one hand to spread her labia before sliding the metal tube up into her vagina.

He then repositioned the gusset back over her genitals and removed his hands.

They both then started to walk out of the office. As they opened the door Tom called out, "see you soon Shi-Hui."

They took the elevator down to the main lobby and reception area. Gavin glanced toward the receptionist, Chang-Ying. As she smiled at him, he wondered how many other male visitors to Tom's studios she had sucked off.

23.

Once out of the office and heading for the MRT, Gavin turned to Shi-Hui and said, "How do you feel?"

"How do I feel with a roll of cash in my pussy or how do I feel having just behaved like a total slut?"

"The slut part," Gavin said.

"Surprisingly relaxed," she replied, "I always envied how Yi-Ling could be so liberated about sex."

"And now?"

"Now I feel as though I have removed a barrier."

"Would you do it again; you know, make another video?"

"Probably, especially if the money was good."

Gavin fell silent for a while, slightly shocked by Shi-Hui's change of attitude.

After a short while he turned to her and asked, "and how about the tube of cash that's in your pussy?"

She chuckled as she replied, "It feels kind of strange, it's like walking along with a dick inside me."

"Do you want to stop somewhere and take it out?"

She wasn't sure why, perhaps it was the newly sexually liberated Shi-Hui talking, as she replied with a grin, "No, it feels rather good!"

They were soon back at Kent Ridge MRT station near to the university.

Shi-Hui turned to Gavin saying, "shall we walk in the park before we go back to our apartments?"

"Great idea," he said.

As they walked amongst the trees Shi-Hui said, "did it turn you on watching me making the movie?"

"Yes," replied Gavin before adding, "it always turns me on to see you or even just think of you."

"Really?! I never realised."

Gavin could see a mischievous look in her eyes as she said, "I'm getting tired now of feeling that roll of cash in my pussy. Let's find somewhere where I can take it out."

She led him off the trail and through the trees until they came to the back of a building. There was nobody around as Shi-Hui leaned up with her back against the wall and said with a smile, "do you want to take it out Gavin?"

As she spoke, she lifted her up her short skirt revealing her knickers.

Gavin moved closer as she shifted her feet apart and ran his hand straight up the inside of her thighs. His fingers quickly sought the edge of the gusset. Gripping it, he pulled her knickers to one side and slipped two fingers between her labia. He could feel that she was very wet as he found and gripped the end of the condom covered tube.

As he pulled it out Shi-Hui said breathlessly, "fuck me Gavin, I want you to fuck me against the wall."

Hastily slipping the tube into his pocket, Gavin quickly unfastened his trousers. Shi-Hui then surprised him with her newly found confidence as she thrust her hand inside his open trousers and pulled out his erection.

He moved forward, lowered his body by bending his knees and then guided the head of his erect penis into her willing wetness while holding the gusset of her knickers to one side.

They both sighed with lust as the length of his dick slipped up inside her. Gavin then reached round behind her and lifted her up by her buttocks. As he lifted her, he straightened his knees and then pushed her back against the wall.

With her back now hard up against the rough wall she wrapped her legs around his waist as he began thrusting his dick urgently into her willing wetness.

Each of his inward thrusts forced her back against the rough wall. She could feel the harsh uneven surface pressing uncomfortably into the skin of her back, but it just added to her feelings of excitement and lust. Also, the fact that anyone could suddenly appear and catch them having sex added to her feelings of excitement.

Each of Gavin's hard and urgent thrusts were bringing her closer to an orgasm. His mouth was close to her ear, and she could hear every nuance of his urgent breathing. Her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest and his hands were gripping her buttocks tightly as he gasped, "I'm going to cum Shi-Hui."

His final urgent thrusts were enough to tip her over the edge as she gasped, "cum inside me Gavin, I want your spunk."

Her gasps and muted screams mixed with his urgent grunts as he ejaculated deep inside her.

With her legs still wrapped around Gavin's waist she felt his penis begin to soften. She then unwrapped her legs and felt his dick slip out from her as he lowered her back down.

As the gusset of her knickers slipped back to cover her, she felt Gavin's semen start to trickle out from her vagina, adding to the already saturated strip of fabric.

They then made their way back to the trail and headed for the coffee shop. Shi-Hui made a quick visit to the toilets to clean the remains of Gavin's ejaculate from between her legs. She then joined him at a table where he already had two coffees waiting.

They chatted about the fun they had at school and were soon reminiscing about their teacher, Ms Jocelyn Lui.

24.

Ms Lui's date

The following day Gavin was walking through the east coast park and was surprised to see Ms Lui walking toward him.

He already knew that she had changed schools and had already heard about her activities with the swimming squad. However, it had been a while since he had seen her and he greeted her with, "hello stranger, what are you doing here?"

"I changed schools, and my new school is in this area."

"I see," said Gavin, "have you moved home as well?"

"Yes. I'm now live quite close to the university."

As they exchanged pleasantries Gavin felt the familiar stirring in his loins as he remembered the previous occasions when he had satisfied his lust with her and said, "We should go out for meal and catch up on old times," he said. "How about this coming Friday?"

Jocelyn smiled and was very tempted but, still determined to try and move away from her past life she said, "I'm sorry Gavin, I'm busy, I already have a date."

"New boyfriend?" asked Gavin.

"Yes, we've been out a few times and on Friday we are going to the new seafood restaurant along the East Coast Beach."

He made a point of obviously checking her out, slowly from head to toe, grinning as he saw her blush and feeling horny as a plan started to form in his mind.

She blushed some more as he said, "you look as sexy as ever. Perhaps we'll bump into each other again soon."

"Perhaps," she replied.

They then went their own ways. As Ms Lui disappeared into the distance Gavin pulled out his mobile and called Yi-Ling.

"Guess who I have just bumped into?" he said excitedly.

"Who?"

"Ms Jocelyn Lui," said Gavin.

Yi-Ling listened as Gavin continued, "it's been a while since we had fun humiliating her. Seeing her just now gave me an instant erection and a strong desire have some more fun with her."

"You've always had the hots for her Gavin. What have you got in mind as I'd love to help?"

"She mentioned that she has a new boyfriend who she has been out with a few times. On Friday they're going to that new seafood restaurant close by the East Coast Beach. I thought that we could 'accidentally' meet them there. The waiters there are classmates of a friend of mine working part time in the evenings to earn extra cash."

Yi-Ling chuckled as she asked, "so what did you have in mind?"

"I thought that you and Shi-Hui could flirt with her boyfriend. I'll arrange with my friend at the restaurant to get us the private room. Depending on how the evening progresses we can either have some fun with both of them at the restaurant or back at her new apartment.

"What if her boyfriend is not interested?"

"I'm sure that if Shi-Hui teases him with glimpses of her boobs while both of you play with his dick he will definitely be interested."

Yi-Ling sounded excited as she said, "sounds like a great idea."

The following evening Gavin, Shi-Hui and Yi-Ling made their way to the restaurant.

25.

Jocelyn felt excited as she got ready to go out on her date. It would be the third time that she had been out with Lee. They had met in the library of the university where Jocelyn had been doing research for a PhD.

They'd hit it off straight away. He was quiet and studious; a typical academic and the kind of guy she thought would respect her.

After the first two dates she realised that he was not very experienced but that suited her desire for the simple loving relationship that she thought she desired.

Night after night she fought hard to banish the vivid memories of being sexually abused and humiliated at school. She worried that there might be something wrong with her because most nights she failed to suppress the urge to touch herself as images of being naked and exposed in front of her students caused her body to betray her and her fingers to gravitate to the oozing wetness between her legs.

Last night as she masturbated, she tried to imagine Lee tenderly seducing her but found it difficult because so far, he had only ever kissed her goodnight.

On each occasion she had yearned for him to be more adventurous.

She did not want to change what she assumed was his perceived image of her as a demure and shy teacher. However, she wanted to encourage him.

As she searched though her wardrobe for something suitable to wear, she pulled out a partially see-through white blouse. She had worn it before at a couple of school functions paired with a pretty, white, lace bra. She felt it might attract Lee's attention but at the same time still in keeping with the demure teacher look.

She decided to wear it and having found a suitable white lace bra and matching knickers, she put on the blouse and matched it with a short navy-blue skirt.

As was usual for her in the warm Singaporean climate she chose to go bare legged with a pair of low heals.

Having dressed she applied her usual light make-up and waited for Lee to arrive.

He was always punctual, and tonight was no exception. As he greeted her, she felt that her choice of outfit had been correct when she noticed his gaze briefly checking out the front of her blouse before looking into her eyes and saying, "you look nice tonight, Jocelyn."

She smiled and thanked him and then they set off to the restaurant, which was only a ten, to fifteen-minute walk from her new apartment.

Earlier on, Shi-Hui and Yi-Ling were discussing what to wear for their visit to the restaurant.

After Gavin's phone call telling them that he had just met Ms Lui and about his idea of having fun with her and her new boyfriend at the restaurant they had both jumped at the idea.

Yi-ling had chosen to wear her shortest skirt which barely covered her buttocks and a flimsy camisole top with no bra. Shi-Hui had decided on a skirt almost as short as Yi-Ling's paired with a low cut T-shirt which showed off her boobs.

As they waited for Gavin to accompany them to the restaurant, both girls giggled as Yi-Ling said to Shi-Hui, "you had better not bend over to far or your tits will fall out!"

Shi-Hui giggled as she countered with, "you had better be careful too or you'll be showing off your knickers each time you move."

They then both agreed that the pair of them should easily attract the attention of Ms Lui's new boyfriend.

26.

When Lee and Jocelyn arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by a member of staff who said, "The main restaurant is very busy at the moment, so I have reserved the private dining room you both."

Lee looked at Jocelyn and smiled as she said, "that would be lovely; very romantic."

"Please follow me," he said as he led them through the main restaurant area to a door with a large sign which read, 'Private Dining.'

He opened the door and ushered them inside. Any thoughts of a romantic dinner for two faded as Jocelyn saw Gavin, Shi-hui and Yi-ling already seated at a round table for six. To add to her anxiety, she noticed Junjei, the swimmer from her new school, also seated at the table.

She glanced at Lee, already fearful of how the evening might end as Gavin said, "Ms Lui, it's been a while since we saw you last so I arranged this little surprise reunion dinner.

Before you join us perhaps you could introduce your companion."

"This is Lee, my boyfriend," she said.

"Pleased to meet you Lee," said Gavin.

She'd already noticed that the only seats left were at opposite sides of the table as Gavin smiled and said, "Now come and sit between me and Junjei and Lee can sit between Shi-hui and Yi-ling."

Jocelyn had already noticed how revealing and provocatively Shi-hui and Yi-ling were dressed. Even more concerning to her was the fact that she had already noticed how Lee could not take his eyes of both girl's breasts, Yi-Ling's were obviously braless as her nipples were clearly visible protruding through the fine fabric of her camisole top and Shi-hui's threatened to tumble out whenever she leaned forward.

As she watched her boyfriend take his place between the two girls Jocelyn sat down between Gavin and Junjei.

Almost immediately she felt Gavin place his hand on her thigh and slide it up under her skirt. She knew that she should stop him before it got out of hand, but all the old memories of Gavin and her old school came flooding back.

She'd tried to deny it both at the time and since, but the inescapable fact was that she was submissive and the only time she genuinely enjoyed sex was when she was being humiliated and abused.

As they all sat round the table perusing the menu two waiters entered the room and to her horror Jocelyn recognised them immediately as two of the swimming squad.

At that moment Jocelyn was in no doubt whatsoever that this meal would definitely not be the romantic meal for two that she had envisaged.

Gavin ordered two bottles of wine and all six placed their food orders.

All the while Gavin's hand had been creeping slowly up Jocelyn's leg until the tips of his fingers were pushing between the soft flesh at the top of her upper thighs.

She tried in vain to resist her natural urge but after a minute or so she relented and allowed her thighs to fall open.

She glanced toward Gavin and saw him grin as his fingers slipped between her soft thighs and pressed against the already moistened gusset of her knickers.

One of the waiters reappeared with the wine, filled their glasses, and wished them a pleasant evening.

Jocelyn tried her best to engage in polite conversation as Gavin repeatedly ran the tip of a finger over the gusset of her knickers, gradually pushing the fine fabric between her labia.

It was then that she noticed Yi-Ling's arm, the one closest to her boyfriend Lee, was beneath the table.

27.

By now Lee had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and, despite his usual very conservative attitudes, was enjoying the attention of Yi-Ling and Shi-Hui. He felt awkward with his new girlfriend Jocelyn sitting opposite but as the girls took turns leaning toward him blatantly displaying their breasts, he could not resist gazing at the soft inviting flesh.

Later, having finished their meal Gavin asked if they should order coffee or some more wine. There was no debate as they all shouted, "more wine."

Gavin was pleased with how the evening was progressing. They were all getting quite merry, and he was keen to move things along.

As Gavin ordered more wine, the waiter, who Gavin had primed earlier said, "we are about to close the main restaurant, but you are welcome to stay on as long as you wish. The waiter then glanced briefly at Jocelyn, already excited by the prospect of what might happen later to his new teacher.

The waiter returned with two more bottles and refilled all the glasses.

Jocelyn then began to stand and said, "please excuse me for a moment." As she stood, she glanced at Gavin who immediately withdrew his hand from under her skirt. she then walked off in the direction of the toilets.

Having relieved herself the last thing she expected as she exited the cubicle was to see Gavin who had followed her into the toilet.

She felt awkward as he made a point of appraising her lewdly from head to toe and said, "you look very sexy tonight, Jocelyn. Anyone would think that you were expecting to seduce your boyfriend."

She said nothing as he continued, "Lee seems to be enjoying gazing at the breasts of Yi-Ling and Shi-Hui. Perhaps if you revealed yours a little more brazenly by removing your bra, he might look at yours instead."

1...456789