All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 05'

by wrtch1951

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Divorce him

Please, let him go...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She won't be able to get in her house.

The locks will be changed and her clothes will be out front in garbage bags. Nobody is THAT stupid.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Still

Story is still wretched. Writing even more so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

Even though I love teacher stories especially when they are female teachers screwing there students. Even better when the female teacher ends up pregnant. But this one I’m going to say that this is a group category story not loving wife category story. Second if you write any more chapters the stories become novels even a simpleton like me knows this . Also remember that the loving wife category is swamped with newbie stories and this is close to a newbie story. Also remember that the more chapters you do write in the loving wife category the more the stories die . In other words the likes die they get bored of the story quite easily. You need to either stop writing these stories ( which I hope to god you don’t lol ) or try a different category. But please just have fun on this site . Plus everyone loves pregnant teachers lol .

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
Bad

Bad, really bad, even by recent Loving Wives standards.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I know this is the 2nd chapter in LW, but bringing stories from other categories to LW never works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous