All Comments on 'Teased'

by PrincessValky

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But all too straightforward. Too mechanical.

Needed much more in the way of preliminaries. Foreplay. Needed descriptions of exactly what he was doing to her. And how she looked. And how she felt.

Needed to know what her breasts looked like. What her nipples looked like.

Needed some reminiscing about things he had done to her in the past. Perhaps even theit first time together. And how she reacted. And how she protested. And how big her orgasm finally was.

Needed descrptions of her pussy. Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

Needed many more details about the blow job -- all the way from the "tongue only" beginning to his ultimate orgasm.

Three stars.

LifeUserLifeUserover 1 year ago

I liked your story a lot. Some stories don’t need to filled with too much description so our imaginations can fill in the blanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincessValky@PrincessValky
"This is how you do it: You sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until its done. It's that easy, and that hard." - Neil Gaiman Princesses and the idea of fantasy have captivated my mind since I was little. I always wanted to wear a little tiara on my he...