Ted and Lindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

The signage went up Wednesday morning and there was already a buzz throughout the neighborhood about who Lindy was. Donuts and coffee were on the tables by eight, hot dogs with fresh buns by 10. That night we took a fair amount to the shelter. Lindy told me people were genuinely surprised and impressed that 'Lindy' was from the neighborhood. One of the supposed community leaders stopped in wondering who was backing her. Lindy told him no one was backing her, that she and her husband owned it outright. She said she didn't think that would be the last she saw of him.

There was such a positive amount of support there wasn't a scrap left at days end to deliver to the homeless shelter. By the time that ten days was up Lindy was worn out. I let her sleep in until near 11.

Dragging her sleepy self into the kitchen I was taking fresh baked brownies out of the oven. I didn't know she loved brownies so much, she was damn near mauling me against the counter. Grinding her pussy against my leg, Frenching me. She even pulled open her robe, so she could rub her titties against my bare chest. Had I known this was going to happen I'd have been baking brownies three or four times a week.

The new store was coming together more quickly than anticipated. We decided to open the weekend before when we had originally planned. That would have us open nearly three weeks prior to Thanksgiving with the hope that folks would shop at Lindy's for the holiday. New grand opening signs were hung in the front windows and Gladys got busy calling in new hires. Some had given notice based on the original opening date and couldn't start until the following weekend. We understood and went with that.

When we first looked at the store we contemplated doing a Convenience Corner right away, deciding to wait until we saw how things went. There hadn't been a pharmacy in this store, but there had been a large floral section we now had closed off. Lindy and Gladys were going to watch video of folks traffic patterns and make a decision.

Hub City Foods was dickin us around at Vern's, we went with Nash/Finch at Lindy's. If they worked out better, we'd switch Vern's to them once our agreement with Hub City was done. It wasn't the demographic that Hub complained bout, it was the narrower streets and most loading docks being off alley's that they bitched about. Which meant they had to send experienced drivers instead of Fred the new trainee. The experienced guys didn't want those routes, they only wanted the back up to the dock and a fork lift removed the product kind of routes.

Hub was charging us a ten-dollar service charge per load. Our contract with them would be up in three months, we'd know how Nash/Finch was going to work out by then. Grand opening weekend was huge. Lindy and I were both on site, Roger was putting out great bakery and the meat market was nearly out of some of the more popular items.

Clearly, we were not prepared for this sort of influx. The two most prosperous areas for that weekend were the meat market and the bakery. By Sunday closing at 7, Roger was out of literally every piece of bakery they had made up. He asked if he could start his entire crew at 3 and pay the overtime of three hours. Lindy and I kicked it around, then talked with Gladys. We all felt that would be a good investment. By 6:30 opening on Monday the bakery area was near 100% again. Pies were still cooling but would be for sale by 9.

I was back in my office at Vern's, Lindy was splitting her time between Vern's and Lindy's for the next two weeks. The Development Center Director called wondering she could talk with me later in the day, she would come early to pick up the people and talk then.

I brought her into my office, closing the door but keeping the blinds wide open.

"The reason I'm here Ted is to ask a favor of you and your wife. As you know, Bobby and Eileen will be married next Saturday. I know Lindy has talked with Eileen about sex to a degree. What I want to know is if you and your wife will sit down with the two of them together and talk about sex. I'm not married, and while I'm not celibate by any means, it's still not the same as being married. Will you talk with your wife and let me know?"

"I can answer for her right now. The answer is yes. We can find out what they do and don't know, and then explain to them what to expect without being gross or vulgar. Is that what you have in mind?"

"It's exactly what I have in mind. I'm so very grateful, you don't know how well you two are regarded amongst our guests and their parents. We refer to those with us as guests, it doesn't hurt as much when I have to let them go out on their own. Everyone works hard at their skills, so they can one day work for Mr. and Mrs. Ted.

Lindy was with me at Vern's the next day. Just before 8 she brought me coffee and two donuts with frosting. My payment was to make room for her on my lap. Somehow, I never tired of her snuggling into me. I told her about the director's request and what my answer had been. We thought it would be fun to invite them to dinner with us at a swanky place, our treat of course. We could then adjourn to our home for dessert and a conversation around the kitchen table.

We told the kids we were taking them out, to dress nice. Lindy told Eileen she was wearing a dress, wondering if Eileen had one. She did, but it was old. I saw that familiar twinkle in Lindy's eye and knew she was taking Eileen shopping after work. Bobby said he had a nice shirt and tie left over from a funeral he'd been to. He didn't have any nice slacks though. Eileen piped up saying she knew what size he wore. Lindy was almost giddy and beside herself with excitement.

Lindy picked Eileen up at her parent's house, her mom wanting to meet her. Lindy was still in her business attire, looking very professional.

"So, you're the famous Mrs. Ted? We hear about you and your husband every day. These kids love you. Any idea what time you'll bring her back?"

"We'll be home by nine at the very latest. See you then."

Lindy took her to a nicer dress shop off the beaten path. Eileen picked out a dress that was radiant on her. It was a bit large in the chest, the lady said she'd take it in and have it ready in two days. While there, Lindy asked if she had any lingerie in sizes small enough to fit Eileen. Sure, she had quite a few items. Lindy explained Eileen was getting married in less than two weeks and thought some lingerie for her honeymoon night would make her feel sexy. Lindy also bought Eileen some thigh high nylons to go with her new dress.

At Eileen's house Lindy told her mom what she'd purchased. Mom was excited and worried at the same time, her baby was going to lose her virginity, and she wanted to be there to comfort her. Of course, that wasn't going to happen, but she was still mom. Lindy told her that once the dress alterations were done she'd take Eileen for a final fitting and she'd bring her home. On the way home from the fitting they stopped to get slacks for Bobby and some shoes to go with her new dress. Lindy asked how Eileen knew so much about Bobby.

"I know everything about Bobby, he's going to be my husband, it's my job to know everything about him and help him. He's just a guy you know."

Lindy told me it was that moment when a Down Syndrome girl opened her eyes. Yes, our job is to know our spouse and help them. I could easily relate having had a good marriage, hearing Lindy say what she had, made me determined to make this one as fulfilling.

We picked up Bobby who looked as he called, "Spiffy". He did look handsome in his new slacks, shirt, tie and a blazer. Proud as a peacock.

At Eileen's he walked to the door with a wrist corsage in hand. Eileen was so excited she opened the door and headed toward him. Bobby stopped.

"No Eileen, you have to go inside so I can knock on the door and ask your mom if I can take you out."

Eileen said, "Oh, okay." Spun and went inside. Bobby knocked, Eileen's mom answered.

"Hi Mrs. Richards, my name is Bobby, may I take Eileen out for a date?"

Mrs. Richards had obviously done this before and was used to what you and I might call a routine, but to these two kids it was the way romance was supposed to be. Lindy was sitting next to me cooing and sighing as we watched the procession. Soon Bobby was walking down the sidewalk with Eileen on his arm, two faces nothing but smiles. He politely opened her door and we headed to dinner.

The kids were googoo eyed all through dinner, the wait staff was more than accommodating to our guests. Treating them with the respect they deserved, not as lesser human beings. Needless to say, the tip reflected my unspoken thanks.

At the house we shared some pie and coffee. We talked openly about their honeymoon night. How Bobby should be patient and take his time, being gentle always. They wondered if he should use a condom. We explained Eileen couldn't get pregnant so no need. Finally, the question they'd been dodging, will his penis fit into her vagina, she's so tiny. Lindy explained that if they went slowly her vagina muscles would relax and he would fit inside. She reiterated there would be some pain at the beginning, but it would only happen the first time and then go away.

We couldn't emphasize enough to go slowly and be patient with each other. Lindy and I walked with the kids to Eileen's door. Mrs. Richards was there, all smiles, but you could see the concern in her eyes. The kids went into the living room, we stood on the porch and told her what was discussed. She had tears in her eyes as she thanked us.

"I've tried to talk with Eileen, but she tells me she doesn't need a birds and bee's talk. Thank you for caring. Do you think they'll be okay?"

I spoke up, "Mrs. Richards, I haven't seen a more sincere or innocent love in a very long time. They truly love one another, they are committed to going slow, so their wedding night is special and not regretful. I don't think you need to worry."

The wedding was epic. All their friends were surrounding them in their pretty new dresses and the guys in tuxedo's. Being learning disabled or having Downs was not on anyone's radar that night. The Center had an arrangement with the local Crown Plaza, there would be a director in the adjoining suite should something go wrong. They had never had to be involved but chose to err on the side of caution.

Eileen called Lindy early Sunday morning to say they had made love and as soon as she wasn't so sore they were going to do it again.

Lindy asked, "How did Bobby like the sexy undies?"

"It was great Mrs. Ted. They made his penis hard right away. It took a while to get it inside me, and it hurt a little, but that went away. Thank you for talking to us. I have to go, Bobby wants to suck my nipples. Bye."

Lindy turned to me, "Now why can't all relationships be that open and honest? She told me she had to go because Bobby wanted to suck her nipples."

I thought to myself, how sweet is that as I drew Lindy in, liberating her breasts at the same time. It was time someone else sucked on some nipples.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers