Tenderness on the Block Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am offering many pan dulces including Pan de Muerto (year round), Rosca de Muerto (our Halloween version of the Three Kings Cake) and of course a limited to order Rosca de Reyes as well every January third to sixth...and now Bienvenidos and welcome to Anthony's Death by Kafe."

As the day ended Angela came into the coffee shop and greeted Tony, "hola mi charrito muerto, ready to go home?"

"In just a few minutes, mi Corazon."

"I'll pull the car around front and be waiting for you..."

Angela pulled up in the '56 Chevy Nomad and when she opened the driver side door she stood on the door sill, spread her arms and yelled 'SURPRISE!"

"Madre de dios! Robbie said that it had been stolen..."

"Yes, stolen from you buying it! I decided to get it for you myself after you asked me to be your one and only on New Year's Eve -- it's been repainted and sealed, new interiors and tyres and a thorough detailing."

As he locked the door behind him and as Angela was starting to get back in -- he was jumped from behind by an intoxicated Junior, who proceeded to attack him, panicking she called 911 and told them where they were and what was happening.

"You little puta, you don't deserve this...mom and dad are dead because of you and now it's your turn!"

Junior turned over Tony and started to hit his face, after a few minutes he stumbled to his feet and went into his pocket for a switchblade...Tony was tired and irritated, it had been a rough last week and something inside him snapped, looking up at him he growled --

"Do you want one or two?"

Junior stood there stunned and before he could answer...

"Well you're gonna get two fuckhead," then he proceeded to kick both of his kneecaps at the same time and causing them to shatter and his ligaments to snap causing Junior to fall backwards screaming and cursing in agony just as the LVMPD* showed up.

"Now don't you ever bug me again pinche pendejo."

Angela rushed over to hug him and she sobbed into his shoulder. "everything's going to be fine, mi Bonita Angelica" he stood up holding her and told the police "we have CCTVs watching the front of the shop and I will gladly bring you the footage tomorrow morning when I get into the store and when we come down to fill out the reports"

Tony drove home with Angela leaning on him as he did, until she passed out from the stress and he decided to call Denys at home and to tell him what happened and about turning the video footage to the police.

"Holee shite, I knew you were the Mexican Bruce Lee, but fuck man, both kneecaps?"

"I was stressed and irritated and didn't want to deal with Junior anymore -- so I did what I did, and when he gets out I'll ship his culo dulce back to SoCal and be done with him once and for all!"

"Remind me never to piss you off 'Kung Fu Ese'."

"Good night Jefe."

"You too, give your love my best and I'll see you both here about ten a.m. tomorrow morning."

When they got home to their townhome, Tony carried Angela up to the master bedroom, tucked her in then kissed her forehead and said "sleep well mi Corazon" then went back downstairs to lock the front door then got ready for bed, joining her shortly thereafter.

A little after two a.m. Angela woke up screaming -- "Tony look out!"

"It's okay dear, I took care of Junior," he calmly told her as he held her comfortingly until her breathing calmed and she went back to sleep.

-------Chapter Seven-------

[Almost a month later]

Laying in bed side by side looking at each other, Tony started..."well mi Corazon -- have you decided?"

"Si my Charro Muerto..."

"Annd what is tu decision?"

"It's no to ninos, we're already tia y tio to four ninos preciosos -- and that's good enough for mi, y tu?"

"I agree my Angelica Bonita, we already get enough excitement from Dahlia, Darryll, Hazel-Marie, and Samson, so we'll schedule the procedures for next week" as he said this he palming and massaging her bare pubic mons with his right hand then he nuzzled into her left nape nibbling on it and leaving faint wet hickeys.

She reached down and started stroking his hardening shaft and caressing his testicles, then slowly guided his mouth to hers and as his lips touched hers she invaded his mouth with her darting tongue, he then decided to invade her moistening quim with his middle finger, soon joined by his ring finger - while attacking her clit with his thumb. After about ten minutes he lowered his head down to her 42D boobs and sucked and chewed on her pencil eraser sized nipples as she continued to slowly stroke his cut 6 1/2" cock.

Then she slowly pushed Tony onto his back, straddling his size 42 waist then slowly guided her dripping cunt onto his stiff pole and when she had bottomed out threw her head back and moaned in ecstasy. He reached up and started to molest her tits as she began to rise and fall on his hardness -- twisting to and fro causing him to arch his back meeting her descents as he planted his feet upon the bed for stability. They paused after each of her orgasms but he then attacked her clit to prolong each of them.

After about twenty minutes and at least half a dozen orgasms he grabbed her size 24w waist and rolled her onto her back without taking his cock out of her twat and putting her legs onto his shoulders and he started to pound her with short rapid stabbing motions then shortly thereafter he stiffened as he bottomed out in her and shot one, two, three, FOUR! ropes of cum into her quivering quim, collapsing onto his forearms kissing her and finally rolling onto his left side then his back as Angela put her head on his chest and they fell asleep as their breathing calmed.

--------Epilogue--------

[A month later]

After firing his blanks into her barren womb, "my beautiful Angelica will you marry me on your birthday next week?"

" Si, si my little Death Cowboy -- I would love nothing more!"

So the following week she became Angela Denise Davila in a ceremony at Misery, officiated by Lola Summers (ordained by The Church of Satan) and attended by 'The Block Family', then that Gothtober 1st Anthony's Death by Kafe became A & A Death by Kafe commemorated by the addition of a eight foot statue of Santa Muerte* which greeted customers before they entered.

It's a Dead Man's Party, who could ask for more?

Everybody's coming - leave your body at the door.

12