All Comments on 'Tentacles For Megan Pt. 02'

by chompf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

Tentacle sex stories are a bit of a cheesy trope and usually badly executed... This one isn't...

You've managed to start one of the more well-written stories in this genre; raunchy, fun and with an actual storyline and characters that aren't just paper cutouts.

I'm kind of wondering where you'll take us next, and I'm going to stay on this ride for a while yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have to keep this going!!

This is a fantastic storyline. You've made tentacles not teenage anime. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is great! I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That’s my idea of going out to eat

You have an incredible story going here and I hope you decide to continue it. The scene you created in that Italian restaurant was spectacular and so sexy. You have a great imagination and a wonderfully creative mind. Aside from your story, I cannot remember the last time I was actually excited by a tentacle story as I thought the genre was played out but you gladly showed me how incorrect I was. Thanks again for another mind blowing chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchompf@chompf
I'm just this guy, you know? Trying to make the world a better place, one orgasm at a time. Thank you for your kind comments. I write for you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES