Tentacles For Megan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed was an exhaustive study. Licking, slapping, rubbing, squeezing, kneading, jiggling, biting. She took her time. Finally she spread his cheeks apart and started licking his asshole. He groaned; she loved hearing it. Continuing her ministrations, she reached down between his legs and began toying with his balls and stroking his cock.

"We better go to the bedroom," he squeaked.

"Yeah," she said hoarsely.

Leaving their towels on the floor, they hurried to the bedroom. Once there, he took a flying leap and landed on his back on the bed, his penis pointing to the ceiling, stiff as a ramrod. "Get on, Bosslady," he said, grinning like a fool.

She wasted no time, straddling him. She reached down with one hand and guided him to her entrance. A look of concentration on her face, she slowly lowered herself onto him. Once again, her wetness was more than sufficient to ease the passage. He exhaled a long slow breath as she descended, until he was fully buried. They looked at each other and shared a smile, then she began to move, sliding up and down his length, reveling in the abundance of sensation. She leaned forward until her breasts hung in his face as she continued moving up and down. He caught them in his hands and took one, then the other, then both in his mouth and sucked hard. She breathed in sharply through her teeth and threw back her head.

It was at that moment that the tentacle went up her ass. She gave a great cry, and so did he, for he was penetrated at the same instant. They continued their fuck. Thin tentacles wrapped around the base of his cock and his balls, forming an improvised cockring. Mouth tentacles went on his nipples, and hers, and stronger tentacles wrapped around the two people and hoisted them up off of the bed without interfering with their movements. Another mouth tentacle found her clit. The penis tentacles in their asses began steadily pumping them in coordination with their immaculate fuck. She began coming; the makeshift cockring helped him to not.

It lasted a long time. She had countless orgasms; when they were near exhaustion, he finally came with a great shout, shooting his load deep within her receptive pussy. She felt his come squirting into her, and she screamed a final release and they rode wave after wave of orgasm, jerking and twitching, clutching at each other, sobbing, gasping, moaning.

Eventually, they subsided, and they were lowered onto the bed once more. Gently, the tentacles retreated. She nestled against him and kissed him all over his face. He lay still with his eyes closed and his tongue hanging out of his mouth, until finally she laughed, a low, sensuous chuckle. "Did your brain fall out?"

He opened his eyes and regarded her. "Thanks again for inviting me into your home," he said, smiling a half smile.

"Now we'll see if I let you leave."

He got up on one elbow and regarded her seriously. "No, I mean it," he said. "Thank you. This has been absolutely life-changing. I couldn't've imagined ever being involved in a fuck like that."

"You're welcome," she said warmly. "And thank you for sending me those cards. I'm a different person because of that." After a moment, she thought of something and laughed.

"What is it?"

"I just remembered, I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Shut the fuck up." He gave a shout of laughter. "I was a virgin, too, before tonight."

"Well, I think this calls for a celebration," she said. "Why don't we rinse off -- separately, I don't think I could handle more play right now -- and then we can have a meal. How about Chinese? I know a good place that delivers."

"You're speaking my language, Bosslady."

She looked at him. "It's Megan," she said, not unkindly. "I don't want to be Bosslady anymore. And I'd like to call you Vance."

He put a hand to the side of her face and planted a series of kisses on her succulent mouth. Then he pulled away. "Okay, Megan. Real names. But the truth is, you can call me whatever you want, as long as you call me."

They kissed some more. Then Megan rinsed off, followed by Vance. They had Chinese and split a bottle of wine, talking long into the night. They slept together in her bed. They were both too tired and shagged out for more play that night, but the sex they had in the morning was excellent. They were not visited by the tentacles, and they didn't mind.

The tentacles did show up that afternoon, though.

They were sitting at a little table in a nearby Italian place that Megan had never tried before. She was looking at the menu when suddenly she felt tentacles slither up each pant leg. She looked at Vance, who was looking at her with the same expression.

"You're not a regular here, are you?" he said.

The tentacles were planting hickeys up her inner thighs. "Nope," she said, shaking her head and smiling. Then she said, "Bring it on." She dropped her menu and reached her hands across the table. He took them. Just then, the tentacles reached her vulva. One of them latched onto her clit, and the other slithered into her pussy. It was so fucking good she almost fell out of the chair, but caught herself. Vance was having similar struggles across the table. One of the mouth tentacles sucked his cock while another one slid up his ass and started massaging his prostate. Fortunately there were tablecloths, which allowed them a modicum of discretion. They kept hold of each other's hands.

Keeping herself (mostly) composed while being serviced in a public restaurant was a new experience for Megan. For the most part, she was handling it. That is, until another tentacle went into her asshole and began pulsing and twitching. She regretted her earlier bravado.

It occurred to her to wonder how a tentacle was going up her ass while she was sitting on it, but she couldn't hold onto any thoughts for very long. They could do whatever they wanted, she thought, and then dismissed the matter. She spared a glance around the restaurant and it seemed like everyone was looking at her. She put her head down. Vance squeezed her hands encouragingly, and she squeezed back.

Suddenly she heard someone nearby. She held herself as still as possible. It wasn't easy. "Are you alright, ma'am?" said a man she assumed to be a waiter.

"She's fine," said Vance, showing remarkable control considering the commotion in his pants.

"Are you ready to order, or do you need a minute?"

"We definitely need a minute. We'll call you when we're ready." The last word came out as a half moan; the tentacle on his penis had begun to rhythmically squeeze and rotate around, in addition to the nibbling and sucking. If the waiter noticed, he made no sign of it.

"Very good, sir," he said, and retreated. He passed another waiter and remarked, "That is one serious game of footsie on 15."

The next ten minutes or so seemed to last a very long time to Megan, who mostly kept her head down, and held tightly to Vance's hands. She came extremely close to crying out when two tentacles snuck under her bra and latched onto her extremely hard nipples. That was when she started coming, holding herself as still as possible. She could tell from the way he was squeezing her hands that Vance was similarly hard pressed.

But they got through it together. After Vance had an intense orgasm, the tentacles retreated as if they had never been there. "God, that was fucking good," said Vance, a little too loudly perhaps, as a couple people from nearby tables looked their way. Megan raised her head and smiled.

"Yes, very bracing. Now get the waiter over here." And then Megan had the best goddamn lasagna of her life.

"We definitely gotta come back here," she remarked as they were leaving.

"Interesting choice of words," he chuckled.

Vance spent the night again, and of course they had more fantastic sex. Sans tentacles, but again, they were so into each other that they weren't particularly missed.

On Sunday, she took him to his place, and they had sex on his bed. A good time was had by all. They had pizza for dinner.

"So, tomorrow's Monday," said Megan. "Back to work."

"Yeah. I'm assuming we don't let it be known that we're --" he stopped.

"We're what?" she demanded playfully. "Going steady?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I'd love to 'go steady' if you're interested. I didn't want to presume."

"Yeah, we can go steady," she said. "Can I have your class ring?" He grinned. "But," she continued, "I do think we should keep it on the down low for the time being."

"No fucking in the supply closet?"

"I didn't say that," she grinned. Then she grew serious and said, "May I rely on your discretion?"

"Absolutely, Bosslady."

Sitting at home with a glass of wine, Megan considered her weekend. It had gone as well as any weekend in her entire life. She really liked Vance. But she did wonder how fucking the mailboy was going to change work for her.


12