Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike was sufficiently charged up, he approached the couple intending to replace her dance partner.

Rather than allowing him to cut in, she asked, "Mike, Honey, this is Sam. I think it would be a nice gesture if you invited he and I to the bar for a drink, since you are cutting off the dance that I had promised. I see that there are three open stools at the far end."

"Yes, I agree." Extending his hand, in a friendly gesture, he said, "Sam, nice to meet you; please bring Allie over and join me."

Sam tentatively shook Mike's hand and replied, "Thanks, love to."

The three sat down and Mike ordered a round of drinks. As he finished the Jack and Coke, Mike whispered to his wife, "I can't wait any longer, let's go."

Allie turned to her dance partner and said, "It was nice to meet you, Sam."

"I guess that I didn't play my cards well enough," he replied, with a disappointed tone.

"Baby, have one more, Sam has been so gallant; I would like to finish the dance with him, OK?"

With a mildly confused look on his face Mike nodded and waved at the bartender. The song that was being played had ended, but within seconds, a lovely slow ballad began. Allie extended her hand; Sam hoped that the special treat was going to be granted.

As they danced Allie told Sam how much she had enjoyed their little game together, and that if she were single, things might be different. It was made very clear, however, that she was very much in love with her husband and no man stood a chance altering that.

"Allie, being with you tonight, holding you in my arms, will be the stimulant of many erotic dreams of me making love to you." He said dreams, but he was thinking self-abuse sessions with her having the starring role.

Her plan was to get strategically positioned on the dance floor, where only Mike could see them closely. As they swayed to the music, she whispered in Sam's ear, "Go ahead and put your hands on my butt and pull me tight."

Complying with the request, his mind raced with fantasies of seeing this minx's bare nipple.

"Is she really going to do it? Give me a peek at a nipple? Please God, let her do it," he thought.

She was looking over her dance partner's shoulder into her husband's eyes and winked. Mike wondered what his pretty wife was up to as she slipped her thumbs into the spaghetti straps of her dress.

Speaking softly, she said, "I decided to give you more than just a flash."

Both men were shocked when, she pushed away from Sam's chest, while still holding the dresses' straps, revealing her bare boobs. She felt his cock stiffen even more against her belly, then told him, "Enjoy the view, I'll give you 5 seconds."

The song finished soon after, and as it ended, she placed her hands around Sam's neck and kissed him gently. It was not a steamy, take me, type of kiss... but for him it wasn't like kissing his sister either as there was a little tongue action. When their lips (and tongues) parted, Allie said, "Thank you," then they both rejoined Mike.

Sam was left at the bar alone in a stupor, as the married couple were anxious to cash in on the lust that had been generated. A near-by motel room had already been booked and they were inside and naked in a flash. The sex was animalistic, with neither lover having a need for foreplay. The night was a success, incredible for both of them.

Allie commented first in the post coital bliss, "I can't believe that you allowed them so many liberties before stepping in. Didn't you get pissed watching them grope me?"

"I confess that watching you allow other men to touch you like that stirred jealous feelings inside me, but I also got hard, knowing that I would be the one with the prize in the end. The last minutes, what you did with Sam, showing him your bare tits and then kissing him like that, caused the most intense, mixed feelings that I've ever had. But, I know that you love me, and I love you, Allie."

What he did not reveal was that the images of men touching her and seeing her charms, lingered in the back of his mind. Though the experiment brought about the desired lust, and no feelings of betrayal by his wife were present, there remained a negative tint. He decided to bury any undesirable thoughts just like he had done before.

Her flashing Sam had not been the first time a stranger had seen her bare chest. Once before, on a vacation trip to the Caribbean, they were on a clothing optional beach. Both of them had downed several cocktails throughout the afternoon and when Mike dared her to take her top off; she surprised him and went the rest of the day without it. Many men had the pleasure of an unobstructed look at her, but the next day, having sobered up, she was embarrassed; Mike was amused, mostly.

The happy couple continued for many months reading different Lit stories, and twice more, reenacted the flirting wife routine. Unfortunately, the high level of excitement that was reached that first time was never duplicated. None of the men encountered "did it" enough for Allie to allow liberties like she had permitted Sam.

It was easier to stick to using the Lit tales in their own bed, which was still getting the desired results. Then a new wrinkle arose, their sexual supplement took a new turn.

****************************************

[Remember? I promised in the second paragraph that I would get back to the other discussion]

****************************************

They had been taking turns picking stories and Allie had been selecting them from many different categories, sometimes even using the "spinner feature" to get a random subject. She noticed Mike had begun picking stories with the same basic format. When he chose for that evening, she asked, "Baby, I'm seeing a pattern here. You've been picking ones that have a guy allowing his wife to be taken by another man. Is that something I need to worry about?"

Somewhat embarrassed by being called out, he fidgeted a bit instead of answering.

"Does that turn you on?" Allie asked, this question being more to the point.

"OK, OK, I admit it. There's something about it, when we read it, I imagine you being the wife and me playing the stranger, as the husband sits off to the side watching, I get very turned on."

"You being the stranger?" she asked.

Then, because he was stalling and she knew it, "Not turned on at pretending to be the husband?"

"Alright...I admit it... Some other times, I fantasize about being the guy watching his wife being satisfied. The look on her face as she cums, I don't understand it, but that scene gets me so worked up, I could fuck a knothole in a tree."

"Well, as long as we're just reading about it, and you pound me into oblivion... I guess it's OK... Fuck a knothole in a tree? Jesus Baby, your imagination is freaky sometimes."

But that wasn't the end of that discussion. It took a while before he gathered up courage enough to pose the question, "Would you like to try it for real?"

"No... No Mike, I love you with all of my heart. Something like that could destroy us. I don't want to chance it. You aren't proposing this in order to get a free pass to boink some hot bitch are you?"

"No, Baby, that never entered my mind."

"Because if that's it, I'll straighten you out right now! I... don't... share! You stick that dick in some other pussy and you're out of here. I'm a jealous wife, and I'm already putting up with too many would-be home wreckers raping you with their eyes. I can't hold you to blame for that, you are a delicious piece of eye candy, but if I catch you responding to one of them, I'll castrate you with a dull knife... you got it?" she said, making an emotional response at the thought of her hubby bedding some other woman.

"I swear Baby, calm down. I've never considered cheating on you. You are the hottest, sexiest woman on the planet. Allie, this thing that I mentioned, doesn't include anything like that."

As time and sexual fun continued, every so often he would bring it up again. He added with his newest requests, that he could guarantee that he'd be alright in the aftermath, just like the husbands in the Lit stories.

Her responses became less absolute, but she still resisted saying, "I love you. I have no desire to be with another man at all. I do not need anyone but you making love to me. I'm so afraid that if I allowed it, you would find that fantasy is a completely different thing from reality. I'm terrified that after, you wouldn't be able to look at me without seeing that other man's cock going in and out of me, ruining what we have together."

Mike's tactic was to wear her resistance down over time, never pushing too hard when it was being discussed. His method was working. Her apprehension remained, but fantasies of being allowed to have a strange man take her, with no repercussions, were taking hold in her subconscious mind.

The next time Mike hinted at the subject; her answer challenged him more than expected: "Baby you need to understand, if... and this is just for the purpose of being crystal clear, IF, I agreed to do what you are suggesting, there are a couple of things that you need to wrap your head around and be honest with yourself. IF, I were to have sex with a guy, I would not be able to hold back.

"Once I started down that path, there would be a point at which I wouldn't be able to stop. I know that I'd become so sexed up by the depravity of it all, that I'll suck his cock and swallow his cum.

"I'll rub my puss all over him, and beg him to lick me to heaven, followed by impaling myself and taking a ride on that dick until I can't take anymore. And that may be quite a while.

"I will cum like a mad woman, and I will enjoy the hell out of it. Can you deal with that? Will you still love me and want to bed me after witnessing such a display?"

Her description of what it would be like stunned Mike and he didn't answer. The question of whether or not to carry out the suggested fantasy seemed to be settled for the moment, at least for Allie since he didn't respond, but she was wrong.

A few days later, while cuddling in bed, Mike gave his delayed reply, "I've given it a lot of thought. I wouldn't want you to hold back, that you would get off with such intensity is the main turn on of it.

"I know I can handle it, as long as you still love only me, we'll be good. I just feel this need. I can't watch you in the throes of ecstasy if I'm absorbed and distracted by my own excited state. By the time I begin to recover, and can better pay attention, you are also recuperating and I have missed your peak. I want to experience your maximum climatic release when I'm in a condition to take it all in, with no distractions."

Allie's acceptance of his resolve was not instant. Over the next few weeks, as they continued to use Literotica Loving Wives stories to fuel their lust, Mike made several more, widely spaced-out requests for her to mimic the women in the stories.

Eventually, being drawn into the fantasy of having permission to sample a strange cock, she decided to give in to his request, but on her terms.

One night after an especially zealous tryst, brought about by another "Loving Wives" tale, where the wife is serviced while her husband watches, she addressed the issue, "Baby, I'm thinking of MAYBE granting your request... but... and this is a big BUT; I'm going to test your ability to handle my being with another man."

"Don't worry so much, I told you that I have thought this out and..."

She held up her hand to stop his words of confidence and laid out her thoughts, "First and foremost, I love you with all my heart and I can't even bear the thought of losing you."

With her hand still raised she continued, "I think that there is possibly a huge difference between reading and fantasizing about some story character doing something and ACTUALLY seeing me being fucked by another cock."

Allie was deliberately using language stronger than her normal speech to get him focused on the facts of the request. "I'm terribly afraid that while the fantasy and the foreplay is exciting, when the actual act takes place, you will suddenly be appalled and our special connection could be broken forever. I remain scared to death that you would never again be able to gaze at me with adoration in your eyes. Terrified that every time you look at me, all you will see in your mind is his cock going in and out of my mouth or pussy."

Mike flinched a little as she spoke so harshly, being used to milder, more loving words from his wife. He then denied that he had made such a misjudgment, that he could indeed handle it, adding, "Allie, if I don't really like it, we'll stop. No harm, no foul. We can just go back to the way it was."

"I'm not convinced, and if we are going forward with this, it has to be on my terms. I intend to have you do a series of tests, each one more provocative. If, in my judgement you continue to find excitement with the actions that I take with other men, then, we continue. Only if you pass all of the tests to my satisfaction and with no regrets by you, I will, in the end, for you, bed another man in your presence."

"I can do it. You'll see... it will all be good. No worries," claimed Mike.

"We'll see. I like excitement as much as anybody, and most of my friends would tell me to jump at such an offer by a husband. But Mike, I'm so afraid of losing you.

"I want you to understand that I, DO, NOT, Need, This! I am totally happy with having sex with only you, forever. YOU, rock my world. For me, no one else is needed."

"Don't worry so much Baby, we're locked in forever," he reassured.

"I'll have to get some kind of plan organized. We WILL NOT be doing anything where somebody we know might catch us. So, out of town places for drinks and dancing, even further away from home than our previous 'play acting' seem best. Also, I will not be bedding multiple men like some internet slut. My notion of this is to dance and talk to different men, one at a time until we find 'the right guy,' one who is respectful to both of us. We both need to be OK with 'Mr. Right' before we get involved too heavily with him. I couldn't possibly have sex with a guy that I didn't click with. When you're working daylight, like next week can be your first test. I'll do some internet surfing to locate some likely clubs."

"Damn, Baby, when you said you would get a plan organized, I had no idea that you would be THIS thorough... NASA should hire you."

Reluctantly, she admitted to herself that this discussion, where it was being laid out how she would come to have sex with another man while her husband watched had aroused her. She couldn't help but wonder if, when it happened, the fear of losing her husband would vanish in favor of the forbidden lust of exploring a new cock.

In their previous role playing, she was very surprised that she had let herself get so carried away with Sam. She had exposed her bare tits and had allowed him to grind his groin against her belly, right in front of her husband, who seemed surprised, but not angry.

Allie remained conflicted between the memories of the naughty behavior she had already done, and the upcoming testing sequence, which promised to be even more provocative. She remained concerned about her husband's reaction to her actually fucking a stranger.

With new hope that his wife had finally agreed to his appeal, Mike took Allie into his arms and pressed his erection into her. He was anxious to consummate the agreed plan by ravishing his wife. His intention was to seal the deal with sex; she did not reject her love's advances.

------------- test 1 --------------

The following week, Mike was still on daylight, with the weekend off; perfect for the first of many trials. Allie had done some on-line surfing and found an out of the way roadhouse called "The Double Deuce" where drinks, dancing and a large supply of male candidates was likely to be in attendance.

Allie dressed smokin' hot in tight jeans and a nearly see-through blouse, highlighted by a revealing bra. They had arrived early so they could scope out the place and stake a claim on a secluded table in case a more in-depth interview of a male contender was desired. With their order of drinks, popcorn, and some chips delivered and placed to hold the table, they joined a few others on the floor.

When they got out there, Mike reiterated what every man in the place was thinking, "Jesus Allie, you look hot as hell."

"That's part of it I guess, looking like I'm available... but thanks for the compliment."

After some dancing, they sat back down to review the rules of engagement, which Allie drew up. First, under NO circumstance was she going to have sex with any other guy that night. Second, if at any time she raised her hand above her head, it was a signal for Mike to come rescue her from undesired attention. Both hands in the air meant urgency, as in NOW... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Next, before each test situation she would ask Mike, "Any changes?" His answer was required, he could not keep silent. "No changes" meant that he agreed to proceed. If he became the least bit uncomfortable, he was to reply "yes," that there was a change and something needed discussion. The experiment would immediately stop and the conversation would be had at home.

They chose a safe word, "Armageddon," which, if used by either of them would likely end the experiment permanently.

They had agreed that a good way to get the ball rolling was for Allie to go to the bar alone to order drinks. Enticing as she was, dressed that way, she would certainly be asked to dance. The gentleman would be required to accompany her back to their table, introduce himself, and ask Mike's permission to dance with Allie.

Her plan was to begin with respectable contact between a man and another man's wife for a dance or two. Her reasoning was that if the guy couldn't begin as a gentleman, he was disqualified before they got started. The matter of the liberties that might be allowed these men was entirely up to Allie, Mike had no say what-so-ever, except to be able to call a halt to the whole thing at any time. This initial dance gave opportunity for Allie to size up the man's character and see if she had any attraction to him.

With little surprise, she was approached within a couple of minutes at the bar. Mike could see some head nodding, then the man walked away, he wasn't agreeable to asking her husband's approval. Shortly, another man entered her space, and some conversation took place between them. That guy, Bill, escorted her back to the table and placed a drink in front of Mike and said, "The lady says that I need to ask your permission to request a dance from her."

"It's a proper thing to do, I think. I'll agree with whatever choice that my wife makes," Mike answered.

As Bill turned toward Allie, she extended her hand for him to lead her to the floor. The first dance seemed to go smoothly enough, but during the middle of the second, Bill started getting handsy and Allie stopped moving in the middle of the floor. There was some discussion between them, then they resumed dancing, but not for long. She left him standing on the floor alone.

Returning to the table she found a questioning look on her husband's face. "As I began to bring up our purpose here, he wanted to move too fast, he was disrespectful to you, and I won't have that," she stated with emphasis on the "to you."

"What did he say?" Mike asked with some anger starting to show.

"Look Baby, we can't suggest to men what we are doing here without risking them jumping the gun. He asked me to go out in the parking lot and suck his cock, then implied that I need a real man. Now hear me good, if you can't trust me to deal with the assholes in search of Mr. Right, we leave now. Experiment over; got it?"

123456...8