Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the mediocre sexual coupling, both of them sought only sleep. As she spooned against her husband's back, she thought, "I'm right. He can't handle it... he forced himself to make love to me tonight. I'm never going to fuck Ray, no matter what Mike says. We are already in grave danger; I can't lose him, I won't."

The following week, Mike was back on afternoon since he had traded shifts with another cop that needed a favor. He would be on three straight weeks of afternoons, but then the favor would be paid back, giving three weeks of daylight in a row.

The Hunters would have been able to reflect on the most recent activities with Ray, but didn't, at least not with each other. By Wednesday, she met her virtual twin Kate for drinks, intending to enlist her sister's support and advice.

Two more weeks of working evenings, his regularly scheduled shifts, passed without any change, as Allie was nearly always asleep by the time he came home and he hesitated to wake her for discussion. Mike wanted to talk to her, tell her that maybe he was wrong, but a new thought interfered with his being able to opt out of this thing that he had started.

Thursday night, of the last week of afternoon shift Mike was unable to relax and get needed rest. Feeling the enormous pressure of what might happen the following week when he was back on daylight, he got up out of bed and went to the kitchen. Four fingers of Jack was poured into a glass, then some ice was added. He spoke softly, out loud, but only he was listening.

"I wish that I had never started this. I don't know if I can back out now... things have changed. Allie really likes Ray, hell... even I like him. I'm nearly certain that, at this point, she would really like to go through with this... all the way. Damn.

"I've egged her on, telling how I'll be OK, and now that I'm getting cold feet, is it fair to deny her having this? I know she has said that she can walk away, but does she really want to now?

"And what about Ray? He's spent a lot of time and money while a carrot was dangled for him. Should I have concern for Ray? No... I can't be concerned for him, fuck him. What he wants is to screw my wife, maybe even take her away from me. No, this is between Allie and me, he was put on notice that there was no guarantee from day one... Fuck."

Another four fingers of Jack was poured and another debate with only himself to argue with began, with no solution.

The following night was an identical replay, still no answer presented itself in the debate Mike held with himself in the wee hours before dawn. That weekend, Mike was determined to not allow his anxiety ruin his relationship with his wife. He made love to her with renewed enthusiasm, and she would have been fooled, had she not known him so intimately.

Beginning a daylight turn that Monday, the couple both knew that the matter needed settled one way or another, the walking around each other on egg shells had to stop.

The subject was first brought up by her husband, "Baby, would you say that I passed all of your tests?"

"Yes, you passed them all, I guess."

"Did I do something wrong? Are you upset that I made you shower before I touched you that night?" he couldn't bring himself to say, 'before you washed his cum off of your body.'

"No, it's not that. I just get the feeling that you're not as pleased seeing me doing things with him as you thought. What are you saying now? Did you change your mind? Do you still want to watch me have sex with Ray?"

Mike had arrived at the point of no return. He could have admitted to being uncertain about the joys described in Lit stories and punch out of this dangerous game, but instead, he tried to draw out and measure his wife's desire to complete the act.

"No, I haven't changed my mind, I was just wondering what your thoughts were... that's all."

"My thoughts? Baby, this has all been about your fantasy, so I guess I have to ask; any changes?"

"No, I guess not," he replied, realizing that his bet had been called. In his mind, her willingness to ask him flat out like that reinforced the notion that she would be disappointed, at minimum, if he wrecked the game right then.

Because of a questioning stare from his wife, he rephrased his answer, with forced certainty, "No changes."

"Alright then, I'll do it. Is Friday night OK, if Ray is available?"

Trapped in the avalanche of his own making Mike replied, "Yeah, that's as good as any. Where? Do you want me to book a hotel?"

"No. I want it to take place here, where I'm the most comfortable."

"In our bed?" Mike asked with some alarm sneaking out in his voice.

"No. I don't want any memories of this lingering in our marital bed. That place, that bed is special for us, only you can take me there. We have that new mattress for the spare room that we haven't swapped out yet. Friday we'll do that and bring the old one into the living room and lay it on the floor. Use it the one time and throw it away."

"You'll use it... you and Ray."

"Yes, unless you're calling this off."

"No, sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

But he did and she knew it. "OK then, I'll go call him and see if he can come over Friday."

"Go call?"

"Yes. I'm going to go place a call and ask another man to come and fuck me... I don't want my husband listening in, if you don't mind."

"No, you're right. I'll pass on that," he answered with defeat in his voice.

After a bit, Allie came back from the bedroom and said, "It's set, he'll be over Friday at about nine."

When Mike got home from his shift that fateful day, dinner had been prepared and as they ate, he noticed that something about her was changed.

"You look different... Your hair; it's shorter or something."

"I went to the beauty shop today, it's been a while," she said, hoping the conversation would end.

"Looks good on you, I'm sure he'll like it," he said, wanting her to know that he was aware that she had done that for Ray, not him.

"Thank you, Baby," she answered, her face turning red with embarrassment, fully understanding her husband's implication.

They still had a few hours to prepare and it seemed to Mike like his wife was going all out. The mattress was placed in the center of the living room and the sofa that had seen some of the recent action was moved out of the way. Some chairs were also rearranged, with one placed to give Mike a vantage point that would allow all to be witnessed, but not so close as to ruin the experience for her. Several candles were placed to give the room a darkened, sexy appearance, but still provide enough light for Mike to see his fantasy fulfilled.

Allie excused herself to get ready, Mike poured a stiff drink. It was somewhat unnerving to know that his wife was taking a scented bubble bath, shaving her legs and perhaps her pussy, all to impress the man that was coming to fuck her.

It was taking some time and he wondered if she made as much of an effort to dazzle him, when she prepared herself for their lovemaking. Paranoia was distorting his thinking, she always took a good deal of time making herself up to please her husband. Finally, about 10 minutes before Ray was to arrive, she came out dressed only in a short, sexy bathrobe.

"He'll be here soon; you best get whatever you are going to wear on."

"This IS what I am wearing," she said, catching Mike by surprise.

"But you are naked underneath that robe."

"He's coming here to have sex with me, at your request I might add. It just seems to me that it would be awkward to be fumbling around removing my clothes. I expect to have him down to his boxers 10 minutes after he arrives. No sense in dragging it out now, am I right?"

"I guess..." came an uninspired reply from her husband.

"We started this with dancing, so after a drink or two, I expect to be guided around the floor, while shedding his clothes and giving him peeks of me. When we get sufficiently worked up, we'll go at it."

For Mike, this had now turned into a runaway train, he wanted to stop it, but felt that he just couldn't. In his mind, he had started this, and now things were just too far gone and he was left hoping that he would be able to live with it. He had a very sick feeling about his chances of that.

A vehicle pulled up out front, shortly there was knocking. Allie looked over at Mike and nodded that he should answer the door to receive their guest. Like a condemned man being forced to select the bullets that would be used by the firing squad, he opened the door, shook Ray's hand and invited him in.

"Care for a drink?" Allie asked, as her husband's tongue seemed to be stuck.

"Sure, why not?" Ray replied.

Mike nodded and began pouring Jack in the three glasses that were already laid out.

"Nice outfit."

"Thanks, Ray. I picked it out especially for you... But you are over dressed," she said, teasing them both.

His boots were off in a flash, as was his shirt. Ray was eager to finally achieve his goal, and Mike felt that Allie was just as enthusiastic to get started.

After finishing that round another was poured. Then looking at Mike she said, "Baby, I want you to take the ice, Jack, and the cokes to the end table next to your chair. You may want more as we begin dancing, and then when we're... well you know."

He caried the requested refreshments to the table, then she came up to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mike, I love you with all of my heart. You requested this of me and you have passed all of the testing. I truly hope that you enjoy it as much as you believe that you will, however this is the last time we are going to touch or speak to each other for perhaps hours.

"Kiss me and let me know that you love me, one last time," she said as her robe opened and her naked body pressed into her husband as they kissed.

Mike sat in the chair. The remote was clicked to a romantic dance channel as Allie turned out lights, leaving only the burning candles. When she embraced Ray, they began to sway. The scene would have been extraordinarily romantic, if it weren't for the fact that the woman's husband was seated 12 feet away, trying to prepare himself to watch his wife give herself to another man.

As they danced, Allie pressed her exposed chest against Ray's. Wasting no time, she unbuckled his belt causing his pants to fall to the floor. Two kicks of his legs dispatched them leaving the couple naked except for his boxers and her opened robe.

When encouraged to lay down on the mattress, Ray was a bit clumsy, giving away his overanxious desire to get down to business. Allie told her soon to be lover to relax and lay there for a minute, that she would be right back, and disappeared down the hallway to the master bedroom.

Mike assumed that she had gone to do a little touch up of perfume and would return naked, yank Ray's boxers off and go to town. He gasped at the thought that now he was only seconds away from seeing his wife taken thoroughly.

Reappearing, toying with the robe, causing it to intermittently display bare flesh, she kneeled and yanked the boxers away revealing an impatient, throbbing male appendage, which was reached for and caressed.

Rather than continuing with his penis, she moved around his reclined body and straddled Ray's face, giving him a lovely view of her pussy.

"Jesus, you're magnificent. I want to taste you... Please," Ray begged.

The robe was so short that she hardly had to hold it up as she squatted down to press her pussy lips to Ray's mouth. She humped herself at him as his tongue danced deliciously on her sex. Leaning forward gave him access to her tits, stimulation of which was known by Mike to be one of his wife's hottest "ON" buttons.

With her titties receiving perfect nipple play, the robe was tossed to the couch leaving the entwined couple completely naked.

Feeling that it was only fair to reciprocate, she moved to engulf his cock and began licking and sucking. They continued the 69, becoming more aggressive with each other, until Ray took it up a couple of notches. He pushed her further toward his dick to improve his access, then slid his tongue from her clit all the way up to her brown hole.

She went freakin' crazy. Squirming like never before, she tried to speak, but every time a word got to the tip of her mouth, moaning was all that would come out. This was something Mike had never done to Allie and it struck a nerve with him that this guy, this fucking Ray was taking her somewhere he never had.

Even harder for him to stomach was the next move. She was loving the ass licking so much that she had gripped her butt cheeks and pulled them wide apart so that Ray could get his tongue even deeper. When he stuck his tongue out like a little dick and jabbed it into her forbidden opening, she came violently.

Instead of taking a break to recover, her response was to wrap her arms around Ray's thighs, pull his butt up, and plunge her tongue into his ass, causing him to exclaim, "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

His ass was quickly abandoned and his cock engulfed. Mike couldn't actually see the cum shooting into her mouth, but the twitching pulses of the baby maker made it undeniable that the hot, sticky substance was being shot down her throat.

Instead of taking a breather, Ray stayed on his back while the couple repositioned and began kissing, sharing their newly found treasure in each other's mouth. Rocking her hips, dragging her cunt lips up and down his dick revived it. She raised up and took his entire length in one stroke, letting out a satisfying groan.

As her tempo increased, Ray slipped a finger into her ass. A fantasy of being double teamed took ahold of the young woman's mind causing her to mutter obscenities. Worse of all, for Mike, she quietly exclaimed, barely above a whisper, "I love your cock; I'll never be able to give it up."

Mike had enough. He got up out of the chair; the two going at it on the floor didn't seem to notice. He slipped past them back to his bedroom, gathered some things and packed them into a duffle bag that was always in his part of the closet. On his way out, he stopped in the kitchen, sat down with a pen and pad, to leave Allie a note:

My dearest Allie,

I am such a fool. You were right, I can't take it. Seeing you with him, doing things with him that we never did and especially having to accept that you loved them has broken my heart. I now realize that I will never again be enough for you, that you will always need at least one "Ray" to satisfy your needs.

I can't live like that. It's all my fault and I accept that fact. When you said that you were afraid that I'd never be able to look at you again without seeing his cock in you, his cum going into you, I thought you were wrong -- but it's me that was so mistaken.

I realize that I have failed the final test - miserably.

I'll do whatever I can to make your transition to a new life with Ray, or whoever, painless.

I'll treasure the memory of what we had forever,

Mike

He picked up his bag and eased out of the door, while sounds of animalistic rutting sex continued. Glad to be able to get away without a scene, the thought of Allie screaming at him that she was right and that he had fucked it all up made him sick. He felt that was the truth, and that she had every right to lash out at him, but he wasn't ready to take those blows. All Mike wanted was to go crawl in a hole and mourn the loss of his love.

As he approached his car, there was a form... a person leaning against it. Allie.??

For a moment he was totally confused, how could this be?

"Going somewhere sailor?" she said.

A few more moments of confusion, then looking back toward the house, and hearing faint sounds of love making, he said, "Kate?"

"Yeah, Kate."

"How?... Why? I don't understand."

"In some ways, it was simple. I couldn't chance losing you by having full on sex with Ray. In fact, I'm terrified that I've already crossed a line that you won't be able to handle. Now, I realize that I should have paid more attention to my instincts.

"I realized after that episode in the parking lot with Ray, that you did not really pass that one or the earlier tests. Too late, I realized that you were not getting off on it."

She paused for a moment, as Mike looked like he wanted to respond, but couldn't, so she continued, "I let you sell me on the idea that you were still good to go. Maybe, I was starting to want you to be OK, so that we could continue, so that I could do those things. I suppose that I was starting to get caught up in the excitement of it all and allowed my judgement to be clouded. I am sorry for that."

"Don't apologize to me. I'm the one that kept saying that it was all good, that I could handle it," he replied, trying to show her that she was innocent of causing the rift.

"Yes, you were saying that you were OK, but I could feel you withdrawing and after the last test, I knew the truth. What I don't understand is why you tried to hide your dissatisfaction with what we were doing. Why didn't you end it? I kept expecting to hear 'Armageddon', but you kept saying 'no changes.' Talk to me. Please."

"Baby, I don't know what to say. I've made such a mess of this."

"Do you love me?" she asked, as tears spilled down her cheeks.

"You know I do; I love you as much as the day we married, in fact, more," he assured.

"Are you willing to fight to save our marriage? Because I'm ready to do whatever it takes to keep us together," she said, desperate to get a positive response.

"I do want us to stay together, it's just what I saw tonight, thinking it was you having the best sex of your life has my head all fucked up."

"It isn't me in there. I set this all up to shock you into admitting that sharing me with another man IS NOT something you really want. I wish that Kate had suggested substituting for me sooner, and not done any of that third test at all."

"This was Kate's idea?"

"Ever since we followed her suggestion that we add spice by reading Lit stories, she's been asking how it's working. I confided my concerns to her about your request, including my fears about why you were asking."

"You discussed what we were doing with Kate?"

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry, I know that our sex life should be private... only between us, but she and I have always shared secrets. In this case, I'm really glad that I crossed the line."

"You're telling me that you're glad?" he questioned, a mild irritation appearing in his voice.

"If it weren't for Kate, it might be me in there right now," she answered, causing his irritation to vanish as her point sunk in.

"I have to agree, I'm also glad that it isn't you. I was not handling that scenario in there very well at all... and I'm still messed up in the head."

"Listen, we have a lot to talk about and I'm praying that our discussion will be about how we get past this together. Did you have a plan for where you were headed?"

"No, no plan. I just needed to get out of there... I couldn't stand watching you being so thoroughly satisfied by him any longer. I mean, watching Kate, but thinking it was you."

"Let's both go... together... please... can we let them have the house and go off somewhere, anywhere, just the two of us?" requested Allie.

"Let's go," was his speedy reply, with no need to think it over.

"Give me a minute to throw some things into a bag and tell them the house is theirs for the weekend," she said and ran back in the house.

The delay was short, Allie was back in a matter of minutes, with a large gym bag in hand that she had packed earlier, just in case. She flew into her husband's arms, kissed him with as much passion as could be summoned and said, "I love you, take me away from here. I need you to fuck my brains out."

1...345678