Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had not intended to let Kate in on the latest developments, but the silence gave her away.

"Jesus H. Christ. You and Mikey discussed it. Oh shit, you've already done it? Damn, who is he? What was it like? Spill it, ALL of it," Kate shot out, her excitement boiling over.

"No. Damn it, NO. We haven't done it," was Allie's fast response. But her lack of a quick follow-up refuting the initial question was as good as telling Kate the subject had been raised.

"Son of a bitch. My older sister. Who would ever believe?"

"Please Kate, keep this between us. If Mike finds out you know, it could destroy his self-esteem. It could hurt us both, badly. Promise me. Older sister my ass, we're only a year apart for heaven sakes."

"You know that your secret is safe. I wouldn't dream of messing with Mikey's head, I love him too, ya' know."

"Yes, I know, you're always telling me how much you would like to jump his bones."

"You know that I'm just fuckin' with you. Anyway, are you going to do it? Crap, a free pass to get some strange, married girls I know would kill for a chance like that. Did he say why he wants that? Just curious, it's a trait I'll want in any future man of mine."

Allie went on briefly, explaining what Mike had said about getting to watch her having an extreme climax and her concern that he might not be able to handle it, should she really do it. Then explained about her testing plan, and finally about Ray.

"If you don't do anything else, you have to introduce me to Ray. I won't take a NO on that."

"We'll see. Test 1 was, well, similar to what I did with Sam, except that I didn't flash my tits."

"And when will test 2 be?"

"I don't know. Maybe never. I'm still terrified that I could lose Mike over this."

"Naw, never happen. He's too much in love with you."

"Which is why it could go sideways. What if the reality disgusts him and he can never look at me again without reliving it? Besides, I texted Ray and he's not answering, maybe he's decided to be out of it now."

"You're such a pessimist. Look Al, I gotta go, meetin' the girls... going dick shopping. Keep me up to speed on this. Love you."

Allie answered in kind and the call was over. A glass of wine, a Lit story, and her vibrator seemed like a good plan for the rest of the night.

As she sorted through the various stories, a Wife Sharing one caught her eye. "Why not?" she thought to herself.

It was a typical tale, the husband wanted to watch and a reluctant wife acquiesced. As the moment of the character's lust drove her to the peak, Allie was reaching the same point rapidly thrusting the vibrator into her sex.

Her phone buzzed with a text: "Sorry for the delayed answer. I'm ready and eager for the next test."

Due to the fact that Allie was already most of the way there, seeing Ray's text drove her over the top and she came like gang busters, whimpering, "Rayyyyyyy, Swwwwwweetheart," then collapsed back onto the couch in a fetal position and fell asleep for an hour.

------------- Test 2 -------------

With the obligatory afternoon shifts out of the way, Mike would be on daylight for a couple of tours. He was grateful that he never had to work night shift, something just seemed wrong about going to work at midnight. The first week went by and no mention of the next test was made. Both spouses were waiting for the other to bring it up, neither did.

The weekend was not a loss however, as they had gone out, had a very nice dinner, followed by a few cocktails in the restaurant's lounge. When they arrived back at their house Mike suggested reading a Lit story. Allie agreed and a torrid sex session followed.

Keeping in character with the woman in the story, who was giving her ass to her lover for the first time, Allie got on all fours and presented herself. It was not the first time Mike had the pleasure, but there was no lack of enthusiasm on his, or her part.

After delivering a massive load into her bowels, he said, "I thought you might have had a second test lined up for me this weekend."

"I wasn't sure you wanted to continue; you hadn't said anything. Is that what you want? The next phase? Test 2? Any changes?" she asked.

"No, no changes. I just didn't want to seem pushy," he answered.

"Well, I didn't want to have the appearance of being eager. I feel that I must keep making two points as we tread along such a delicate path."

"What's that? I thought we had everything ironed out," he replied.

"I'm just trying to be clear; I don't want this experiment thrown back in my face. As I have said before; I do not need or desire to have another man. I'm human though, and as a guy like Ray is allowed to do things, sexual things to me, I have to admit... I like it. But, I can walk away. You... are the only thing that I can't bear to walk away from.

"The other thing is that there will BE NO Reciprocation on my part. I don't know if that sounds hypocritical to you or not; but you don't get to fuck some strange pussy in return. I will not waver on this point... never," she said reminding him again.

"I know Baby, we covered that. Trust me, that's not what I'm looking for."

"Alright then, next Saturday. I've got something in mind, I'll contact Ray. No changes?"

"No Baby, no changes."

Allie selected a new club that they had never been to, "The Oasis." Ray was contacted and agreed to the time and place. On their way there they drove past the exclusive Waterford Country Club. Mike expressed that he had always wanted to play there but he didn't know anyone with access.

While driving to the night club, Allie said that this evening she decided to turn the tables, switching the line-up, as baseball fans might say. Watching her beloved sitting alone at a booth most of the evening, while she was in another's arms had been bothering her. It was an unsettling feeling that others there sensed that Mike was being cuckolded, and she did not want her hubby humiliated.

That night's plan was to stop short of arriving at the club. Allie was to get into Ray's pick-up truck and go in as a couple. Mike was to go in alone, and occasionally, come over and ask Ray's woman (Allie) to dance. This would make it seem like Ray was the man with a woman under siege. Further, when she did dance with Ray, she could permit all of the liberties a woman might allow her lover without an excuse.

As she got out of the car to hop in Ray's truck, Mike slipped Allie some money, "For Ray, he's been laying out all of the money and that's not right."

When she got in the truck, she offered the cash, saying, "Mike insists that you take this."

Ray tried to refuse, but she reminded him that they played by her rules and she didn't want to be making a decision about sex that had a financial component.

The evening was progressing well, Allie was dirty dancing up a storm with Ray, which had Mike's insides churning. All of the men in the place noted the hot looking wife practically fucking her husband on the dance floor, especially her real husband.

Mike was able to get an occasional dance with Allie, but was somewhat surprised when she quickly moved his hand from her ass back to her side and pushed to keep space between them. She said, "Tonight, Ray is my husband."

Mike simply nodded, he understood. After the song was over, Mike thanked Allie, and Ray, when he returned her to their booth. He then returned to his seat at the bar, and ordered another drink.

Eventually, nature called and Allie went to the ladies' room. On returning she panicked, there was a guy on the bar stool next to Mike... and she knew him. It was one of her husband's friends, one that would no doubt recognize her. The test could not proceed for obvious reasons, so she retreated to the back of the lounge out of sight and called Ray's cell.

"Now there's a call that I hadn't expected. What's up?" Ray asked when he answered his phone.

"See that guy that just sat down next to Mike?"

"Yeah, who's he?"

"That's Richie Cunningham, one of Mike's friends. I don't know what the hell that he's doing here, but he'd recognize me in a heartbeat."

"OK, what do you want to do?"

"Pay the tab and meet me in the back, while I think of something."

"OK Allie, I'll be right there."

A few minutes later...

"You come up with a plan?" he asked.

"Yeah, I got an idea. Mike will have already figured out that I've seen Richie and had disappeared so that he would not see me. I'm going to text Mike a revised plan. Ray, you are now a businessman and in need of arranging some special security. A friend referred you to Mike, and you took him golfing today at Waterford Country Club to entice him to take on the special assignment."

"OK, I'm sure that I can handle that. Now what?"

"As soon as Mike texts back, acknowledging that he's up to speed, head back to the bar to thank him for considering your offer and buy a round. About that time, I'll call Mike, likely say hello to Richie, and provide Mike an opportunity to say goodbye to all and leave the club. You ditch Richie as soon as you can, I'll wait in your truck, oh... can I have the keys?"

"Here you go. Sounds like a really good plan, considering that you came up with it in a matter of minutes."

They could see Mike looking at his phone at the bar, moments later he replied to Allie's text, "Good plan. Richie hasn't even asked why I'm here yet; he's been going on about himself. Ray can join us at any time."

Allie responded with a quick "thumbs up emoji" while also letting Ray see her phone. She left for the truck; Ray headed to the bar. When he approached Mike, an introduction to Richie was made.

The plan went off without a hitch, Richie bought it completely, having no reason to suspect a thing.

Having allowed a little time to pass, Allie called Mike, "Hey Baby, what 'ya doin'?"

"I'm at the Oasis Club with that guy that wants me to do that security gig that I was telling you about. You'll never guess who came in."

"Who?"

"Richie."

"Really? I'll say hi." Mike pressed the speaker and she continued, "Hi Richie."

"Hi Allie," was his short response.

"Hey, don't keep my hubby out there too long, he doesn't dare get a D.U.I., he's a freakin' cop you know, and would get in all kind of trouble."

Mike killed the speaker function, put the phone back to his ear and said, "Don't worry Baby, we're just about done here."

Ray spoke up, "I'm ready to call it a night. Look, thanks for considering my proposal; let me know what you decide."

Then turning to Richie, "Nice to meet you, Richie."

The men all shook hands, the drinks were finished up and to enhance the "big spender" illusion, Ray picked up the tab.

Mike got in his car and called Allie's cell.

"Hello, Baby," she answered seductively.

"That was close, where did you get that security detail idea?"

"I'm pretty good under pressure, I guess," she replied.

"Where are you now?"

"In Ray's truck."

"Jesus Baby, you've got me so worked up, I can't hardly wait. So, do we meet back up at the same place, and you jump back in with me?" Mike asked, anxious to get her alone.

"Don't start driving back yet. I'm sending you a text."

Within a couple of minutes, a message popped up on Mike's phone, "I'll get back in with you, but only if you don't want to finish this test."

"What do you have in mind?" Mike texted back, as his mind raced through possible scenarios that she might come up with.

"If Ray is willing, I could ask him to drive me home, turns out that he doesn't live that far from us. When we arrive, I'll invite him in for a drink, just like I might have done if this were a real date. Then, maybe we'll get a little cozy and let you catch us making out like a couple of teenagers. What do you think?"

"Did you just come up with this plan also?" Mike asked.

"No, I thought it up before Richie even arrived. So, what do you think?" she asked.

"What if I get delayed or something?" he asked, stalling to give an answer while trying to figure out how this would work.

"Baby, we won't start anything until you text me that you are in position to see what we are doing. Then it's up to you to decide when to bust in on us. Look, I'm not going to allow removal of any clothing, but it will get steamy. And nothing; absolutely nothing will happen until you signal that you're ready."

"I guess this is to complete test 2?" he asked making sure that he was on the same page as his wife.

"Yes, I want to judge your reaction when I'm in a private setting, increasing the physical contact more than can be done at a club. Any changes?"

"No changes for me, but what about Ray? He'll be going home with blue balls again... right?"

"I'll ask him."

Allie explained her plan to Ray and asked if he was still "IN."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," was his response.

"We're on. You can play act a little drama if you want when you bust in on us... something like: 'What the fuck is going on?' Then throw Ray out of the house; but nothing physical. Just acting, got it?"

"Got it. I'll make it look good, he leaves, then I punish you, right?"

"OK, no rough stuff though. Baby, can you stay in your lane with this?"

"Yes, I know that Ray is only playing along with what we're asking of him. I'm in control, and as far as getting physical with you... you know that I would never really hurt you, please tell me that you know that. Don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I just don't want you getting caught up in the moment, that's all. OK, see you there."

The plan was set. While on the way back Allie laid out the entire plan for the rest of the evening including the mock argument that would take place and assure herself that Ray could also remain in character and not respond violently to Mike.

The couple arrived at the house first, having acquired a significant lead. While Mike kept his car parked during all of the texting, they had been driving back. Once inside Allie fixed three drinks, leaving one on the kitchen table for Mike to sip while watching his naughty wife. She had mixed herself a double as she considered what she was about to be doing with Ray.

Settled on the couch, Ray swung his arm around her but got slightly rebuffed, "Not yet. Not till he texts me that he's ready," she warned, but was secretly as anxious to begin as Ray.

Then, "OK, ready," came over Allie's phone, and she took a deep breath and whispered, "Kiss me," to Ray.

As their lips met, the heat between them tripled. Their tongues each found the other's and the dual of sexual stimulation was well underway.

Mike's mind was in a maze of conflicting emotions. He was watching the love of his life, being intimate with another man. The characters in the Loving Wives stories often described that they had felt jealousy and anger at first, or in conjunction with lust. That seeing their mate become so stimulated, had also turned them on. In the stories, the better the husband could control his negative thoughts, the more rewarding the whole experience became.

He also wrestled with just when he should step in. If she wasn't going to permit Ray to undress her, then the groping would build to a peak with nowhere else to go except dry humping like a couple of beginners. The timing of the intrusion was critical. Too soon and he'd ruin the test. If he was too late, there would be an awkward pause when the two "lovers" should be moving on to removing clothing, but couldn't, ruining the moment.

Holding himself back from running in and put a stop to the display in front of him turned out to be harder than it had seemed. The characters in the stories did it so easily, yet Mike was having difficulty holding back. He thought that maybe it was because this was the first time, then another thought crept in.

"Was Allie right?" he thought to himself. "I know she's only doing this for me. I asked her to. I don't feel any less in love with her. I'll hold off just a little longer."

The scene on the couch had been increasing in intensity steadily. Ray had been moving more and more into Allie's space, her arms around him, pulling him in. Kissing him with passion nearly equal to the lust often given to her husband.

With her paramour practically on top of her, the urgency to pull Ray against her body waned as there was one other stimulation that she always desired. Allie took ahold of Ray's hands and placed them on her tits as she continued to attack his mouth with hers.

Having her breasts fondled had always increased her lust. As he massaged those magnificent globes her knees separated allowing Ray to press his throbbing member against her sex, with only thin layers of clothing between them.

Immediately he began to grind his cock against her. The movement was countered by Allie raising her hips to meet each thrust.

As the pace quickened, Mike chose that moment to invade the sanctum yelling, "What the hell is going on here?"

Both Allie and Ray froze, having partially forgotten about her husband and the purpose of the make out session. At that moment, they both had a similar thought, "Why couldn't he have waited 15 more seconds, I was so close."

"What do you think you're doing with my wife," shouted Mike. Which brought both of the would-be lovers back out of their fog.

Ray was the first of the two to get on script, "I'm sorry man, we didn't mean to..."

"Baby, it's not what you think," chimed in Allie.

"Get the fuck out of my house," Mike yelled at Ray, but his voice lacked any actual malice.

"Alright man... OK, I'm going'" Ray replied, got up and moved toward the kitchen door that Mike had left partly open.

Then continuing the make-believe Mike said to Allie, "You cheat on me in my own house?"

"I'm sorry, Baby. We just got carried away. It won't happen again."

"You're damned right it won't. Now get those pants off, that ass belongs to me."

"Please don't hurt me."

"Get that top off too, I want you naked and bent over this couch that you were disrespecting me on."

"Baby, you know I only love you," she said as the last thread of her clothing hit the floor.

Mike hadn't lost it, not completely anyway. The smacks on her bare butt were more than playful, but not hard enough to cause Allie actual pain. As she was naked and leaning forward supporting herself with the arm of the couch, it was Allie that lost it. Her husband dropped to his knees behind her, reached around taking both of her tits into his hands and attacked her pussy with his tongue.

Instantly she regained the lust that she had worked up with Ray and was enthusiastically humping her pussy back at her lover's oral ministrations. In a short time, she wanted to be taken, her feet each moved apart and she whispered a plea to be fucked.

Turning to look back at her husband, she caught a glimpse of Ray, he had not left the house. Neither of the lovers had noticed that his truck had not been started up and driven away. Seeing that he was caught peeking, Ray smiled at her.

Though she didn't respond with a smile, no attempt to halt the imminent pounding Mike was about to deliver was made. It aroused her that Ray had seen her naked, and was about to watch her being fucked.

Her husband positioned himself, then entered fully in one push. Both participants began trying to make the pleasure providing phallus go as deep into her womb as it had ever been. Over and over, they slammed together, finally, as a climax was upon her, she let out, "Yes, yes, that's it Sweet..." and came violently.

123456...8