Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I got it. But I don't like guys saying trash about us, especially you."

"I won't allow disrespect, but you have to admit, we are stirring a volatile potion, and I'm only hoping to find one decent guy. Part of me hopes we don't find anybody, and quit this thing before it bites us in the ass," she said with foreboding in her voice.

Mike nodded in agreement, and she asked, "Any changes?"

"No changes."

Allie made her way to the bar again, but a medium sized cowboy with a Texan's hat and ego, intercepted her and asked for a dance, taking hold of both of her arms. She tried to insist that he must first go ask her husband, but he was being somewhat obnoxious and told her, "Darlin', I have been watchin' you and Bill told me what y'all are up to. Your man needs some stud service for his mare. Honey, I'll give you a ride that you won't soon forget."

As she struggled to get an arm free to raise it to signal Mike, another man somewhat larger and definitely better put together, interceded, saying, "Fella, let the lady go. I won't ask twice."

Tex retained his grip on her arms, and said, "You want to take this outside?" Then motioned to a couple of his buddies to indicate that he would have help.

By then most of the roadhouse, except Mike, was aware that there was something worth watching and though the music played and the patrons kept dancing, all heads were turned toward the two men. Being seated in the booth, Mike simply could not see or hear any of the confrontation.

The stranger then said, "I'll be happy to accommodate you," and motioned toward an exit, adding, "half of the men in this bar are my friends, so it will be JUST me and you."

Tex suddenly felt the need to be elsewhere, saying, "I didn't mean nothin'," and left the club with his two buddies.

Finally able to break her stunned amazement at the sudden and thorough dispatching of an unwanted dance partner by the well-dressed stranger, Allie managed, "Thank you, he was making me very uncomfortable."

"You need to be careful, some of these guys are long haul truckers, away from home, plus being randy as a goat, their manners are not always what they should be," said the man that did not give any indication of being a trucker or a cowboy.

Then looking down at her wedding rings, he asked, "Is your husband here?"

Allie blushed a deep red. The fact that she was about to dance with a horny cowboy instead of her husband, profoundly embarrassed her. Before she found the words to respond, he continued, "Hey, no need to be self-conscious, many married women accept a dance with a fella, nothing wrong with dancing... just need to be careful, like having a signal to summon help."

"My husband doesn't like to dance much and is OK with me accepting an invite or two," she said making up an innocent story line to prevent her from feeling like a slut.

Then she continued, "I... we do have a sign. If I raise my hand, my hubby comes over and politely whisks me away. If I raise both hands he is to come quickly, but I have made him promise not to get into a fight. That guy was holding both of my arms and I couldn't signal Mike, that's my husband. Thanks again."

"Glad to be of assistance; the name's Ray, by the way."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ray... mine's Allie."

"I would really like a dance with you, but I believe in requesting the permission of the lady's man first. Would you be offended if I approached Mike with that goal?"

"Not at all. Please, come over and I'll introduce you."

"Actually, I think it would be proper to buy y'all a round and bring them to the table with me... what are you two having?"

"Jack and Coke for both of us would be nice," was her quick response. She liked this guy, and immediately entertained the notion that maybe he'd be willing to be the subject for Mike's testing.

"I lost track of you out there? Something going on... did I miss a signal?" Mike asked as she swung into the booth.

"There was an asshole, but he is gone. I met a guy, a really nice guy that stepped in when I was unable to get my arms up. He went to buy us a round... here he comes."

"Allie said that you like Jack and Coke," he said as he placed a drink in front of both her and Mike.

"Yes, please join us. I'm Mike Hunter and I'm supposing that you already met my wife, Allie."

"Yes, we've met, briefly. I'm Ray Hodges," the stranger introduced himself as he offered a handshake.

The two men exchanged the aged, but not outdated greeting.

"Please sit, join us, and thank you for interceding with that jerk," Mike offered.

"He was being an ass, but you're both welcome. Actually, I have used an old technique to gain favor with you," Ray said to Mike.

"I respect direct people. What is it that I might do for you?"

"I would like your permission to ask your wife to dance."

"Is that all that you are requesting?" asked Mike, causing Allie to turn crimson.

"In cases where the entire subject is highly complex, it is good to address one issue at a time... don't you think?" Ray answered, skillfully skirting a potential decorum trap.

"Ah... Well done. As for asking my lovely bride to dance, she makes her own choices. I can only suggest that you ask her directly."

"Allie, would you do me the honor of a dance?" Ray asked.

"If the two of you didn't soon quit being so civil, I was going to go get someone else to dance with," she said laughing.

Her quip was received as intended, and they all had a good chuckle, relieving some of the small, yet noticeable tension between the three of them. Mike and Allie knew exactly why they were at that club, and though Ray hadn't said a thing to suggest that he was on to their scheme, they were both positive that he was savvy enough to be fairly certain what game was being played.

When they began the dance, the usual small talk was exchanged. Ray decided to wait until Allie broached the subject that was on both of their minds.

Allie sucked in a breath and began, "Look Ray, you're a pretty smart guy and have likely got Mike and me pegged, but I'll lay it out so there are no hard feelings, or misunderstandings. My husband and I have been spicing up our sex life reading erotic stories and imagining that we are the characters.

"Lately, tales where the husband watches his wife being taken by another man have become Mike's favorite."

"I think I like where this is headed," said Ray, smiling from ear to ear.

"You need to understand... I am deeply in love with my man, but he asked me to actually do that for him. Even though I'm considering granting his request, I have a deep fear that we will ruin what we have, so I have a lot of rules. If it is to happen, it must happen my way. I intend to run a series of tests. Mike will need to pass each one before we move on to the next, each one becoming more intense. The finale, of course, is watching me being..."

"Made love to? Allie, I don't judge people. I'm no saint, and I may have more kink in me than everyone here combined. So, go ahead and tell me your rules."

As they continued to dance, she began laying out her plan.

"I don't have them in a particular order in my head, so I'll just blurt them out."

Ray smiled at this embarrassed young woman's attempt to relate in a near clinical manner, how she and her spouse intended on doing something that would be considered unthinkable to most people. Instead of speaking, he nodded his head for her to continue.

"The man we're looking for must be a lot of things. He must show the utmost respect for my husband, and me of course, and that is non-negotiable. I'm mostly concerned that Mike is treated properly, considering the gift that he's offering. We also need to find an individual that we both like, that there's some chemistry among the three of us, like we would all be friends outside of this game. I'm not saying that we should be, I don't think that would be healthy for my marriage, but that we could have been under other circumstances. This is probably even more critical for me, I couldn't possibly 'do it' with a guy that I don't even like."

Ray chuckled at that, quickly recovering with an apology, "I'm sorry Allie, I'm not laughing at you, it's the circumstances. You are obviously uncomfortable saying these things, yet you have sucked up your emotions and are stating your rules like a lawyer negotiating a corporate contract."

"Alright Ray, good save. I can see the humor too. I am nervous, I've never dreamed of having a conversation like this with ANY man, let alone one that I had just met."

"How about this? I'll state a few things, you just listen. If you agree, or perhaps what I'm saying is the same as your rules, you've but to nod your head. If I say something questionable, press me for clarification, OK?" Ray suggested.

"Please. I'd be so relieved if I didn't have to say much more."

"The gentleman, and he MUST be every bit of the definition, that you both are seeking must be patient. You seem uncertain that you'll follow through, so the last thing that you need is to be pushed. He must anticipate that you might panic and leave suddenly. His response needs to be one of understanding, and not get mad or frustrated at the progress toward a common goal," Ray stated as Allie nodded her head, until the last two words.

"Common goal?" she questioned.

"Yes, I've been observing you and Mike since I arrived tonight, and had speculated your purpose as I watched you interact with different men. When I intruded into that cowboy's space, I had already made up my mind that I wanted to be 'the guy' you were looking for."

"Jesus, were we that obvious?"

"No, reading people is something I'm very good at. Part of my job actually."

"What is it that you do?"

"Let's leave the personal info out of it for now, OK?"

"Yes, I don't really want you to know much about us either. We probably should have kept our last names out of it also," she said, wondering if too much had already been revealed.

"Allie, here's the short version. I think that you are a very special lady that just happens to be hotter than hell. I want to be the one. I'll comply with whatever pace that you set for us to take and I'll not press you.

"I'll ALWAYS treat you and your husband with the proper respect. I'll only do things, like caress your body, as and when directed by you. Normally, a guy has to read a girl and guess when she wants more intimacy. In this case, the need to guess is absent. You'll decide what and when and I'll do only as you say.

"As much as I want to be the one chosen, I'm willing to take my turn as you dance with and consider other options. If I'm not selected, I'll wish you and Mike well, move along and not give you any reason to regret meeting me," he said, finishing his bid for the role.

"Ray, please take me back to the table now."

As he escorted her back to the booth where Mike was patiently waiting, he thought, "Damn, I must have insulted her somehow."

As she slid into the seat she turned and said, "Ray, Sweetheart, would you be so kind as to get me another drink? Oh, and it looks like Mike is ready also."

Somewhat stunned that he had misread her so badly, he replied, "Of course, three Jack and Cokes coming right up."

Mike looked at his wife and mouthed, "Sweetheart?"

"Well, Mr. Hodges doesn't seem right. Mike, Baby, I really like this guy. He exceeds all of our requirements and I can tell that you approve of him too, am I right?"

"Yes, I do, I guess. Just seems weird for me; answering that question, considering why we are in contact with him. He seems like a real straight up guy, but your approval is the most important... Sweetheart?"

"Saying 'Ray' all of the time seems awkward. I picked 'Sweetheart' because it's a name that I never use with you... you're always Baby, or Honey. Look, if things pan out the way you are asking, I'll be doing the nasty with him and I think that I'm entitled to have a pet name for a man that I'm screwing!"

"Ease up Baby, I wasn't criticizing. I was just surprised, that's all."

"OK, I'm sorry too. I'm just a little keyed up... a few moments ago it hit me that I might have just selected a man to have sex with in front of my husband.

With three drinks in hand Ray came back to the table having surmised that a yea / nay vote was being taken on him being the man for the job. The three of them talked while sipping their drinks, however not one word was spoken concerning the elephant in the room.

Having downed most of her drink quickly (for her) Allie asked Ray to take her back out to dance, a slow ballad was playing.

While dancing, he waited patiently for her to bring up the subject.

"I've decided to sometimes call you Sweetheart, is that OK?"

"I'm sure as hell good with it, but what about your husband?"

"I already ran it past him, it's not a pet name that I use for Mike. I told him that I needed a more intimate way to talk to you, if you are going to be our accomplice in this experiment, but I don't think you should reciprocate with a pet name for me."

"OK, got it... you are always just Allie. So that I don't misunderstand... Are Mike and you selecting me to be the one?"

"Maybe. We like you. We like your gentlemanly demeanor. At this point, it's actually my call, you might be the one. I'm asking you if you would be willing to jump through the hoops that I need to confirm, and I mean beyond ANY DOUBT what-so-ever that my husband really wants what he thinks he wants."

"Meaning, watch you having sex with me? I'm sorry if I come off kind of crude, but at this point, I want to be absolutely certain of what we are talking about."

"Ray, Sweetheart, I don't think you could be crude if you wanted to be. Yes, I'm talking about you screwing me silly while my husband watches. There, I said it as crude as I know how. We need to be 100% straight with each other from here on out."

"Before you sign on the dotted line, some clarification is needed," she explained.

"I'll do whatever; but go ahead and clarify."

"You are never to speak to Mike about your purpose, I feel that could humiliate him. I won't have that. All activity that we do, I decide, you do ONLY as I request, no audibles."

"You needn't have told me that, I had already had that figured out."

"I know, that's why we are considering asking you, but I want 100% understanding between us. Further, and this could be a deal breaker for you; I may bail on this at any time, perhaps several times over the course of my testing Mike's resolve. I will not promise that you will get to take me at the end of this. Mike or I may chicken out, especially me. If I think that my marriage is in jeopardy, I'll abort until I'm sure that it's not.

"You have to be ready and willing to put up with me being fickle. Still IN, Sweetheart?"

"Allie, I'll do whatever it takes to have the privilege of having sex with you. Yes, I'm IN... ALL IN."

"Good, that's settled, your patience is greatly appreciated. Now dance me back over to the booth, I want to take the last sip of my drink, but we're not going to sit down," she said. Arriving at their booth, Allie separated enough from Ray to pick up her glass and clinked it with Mike's, saying, "Baby, I love you. Any changes?"

Mike shifted his gaze from his beloved to Ray and back, realizing that the agreement had been made. It was now all up to Allie to direct the evening's events.

He quickly replied, "No changes."

She leaned over and kissed her hubby lustfully, and said, "Then it's on to test 1."

The newly formed couple returned to the dance floor and immediately she whispered in his hear, "Hold me tight enough that he can see my tits rubbing your chest. When we're dancing, keep as near to my husband as reasonably possible. Mike must always be able to witness my naughtiness, but I don't want to be a spectacle for others."

"Got it," was the short, but appropriate answer.

Two hours had elapsed since Ray first became part of their world. Last call was coming soon and Allie decided to up the stakes a little. After ensuring that Mike had an unobstructed view, she kissed Ray on the neck, and as her lips lingered there she whispered, "Sweetheart, reach in my back pocket and get my phone out... Don't rush it, take a good feel of my ass doing it.

Ray reached behind her and teased the phone up and out with skilled finger work on her butt cheek. After giving it to her, she asked, and he whispered his number, which she entered into her contacts. She would then be able to give him a heads-up on arranging his time to be available for the next "test."

With the number stored, she asked him to put it back where it was with similar care.

When it was announced that the last set of two slow songs had begun, she told Ray, "Sweetheart, grab my ass with both hands and grind your hot body into mine."

As he did, he mused, "I wonder how far test 2 will go..." Then out loud, he said, "God, you feel so good up against me like that."

When the dance ended, she said, "Sweetheart, I'm dancing the last one with my husband. I'll be in touch."

Allie moved up on her tip toes and kissed Ray firmly on the lips. After a brief, but heated tongue exploring kiss, the two headed in opposite directions; Ray to the bar and Allie needed only three steps to reach Mike.

"I saved the last one for my love," she said pulling an aroused husband into her arms.

They engaged in a lover's embrace as they began to dance, but not for long. Impatience ruled the moment as both were so overcome with lust that they were out the door before the song was over. Good planning had them booked into a room at a nearby Holiday Inn Express, so it was only minutes to get to a private place to finish what had begun.

They did manage to make it into the room, before expressing if the results of test 1 was a passing score. They wore each other out, sampling all forms of sexual interaction. Finally, both sated, they slept until the replay was done in the morning's light. After the coupling, Allie giggled, "Ready for test 2? Any changes?"

"Mike, where are you? I asked if there are any changes," she repeated.

"Oh, I guess I was distracted for a moment. No changes," he answered, without mentioning that he was feeling a bit jealous that Allie seemed to be quite taken with Ray.

Mike began a two-week afternoon shift the following Monday, with visits to family occupying the weekend, so further testing would be delayed. Allie thought it was good that there was a chance for her to reflect on their activities. With no one at home that evening she decided to make a phone call to Kate. The two had shared every detail of their sexual exploits their entire lives, though her sister had 10 times the stories.

She also sent a text to Ray, "Thanks for the great time Friday, Mike's on afternoon for a couple of weeks, but I'll drop a note when we're heading out again and where... if you're interested."

Waiting for 20 minutes with no reply gave Allie the idea that maybe on reflection, Ray had reconsidered how much he really wanted to be involved in an iffy venture. So, she dialed up Kate, "Hey Sis, it's me. What's up in the world of hot women?"

"Not that much, actually. Jeff is still pissed at me for flirting at that party... I don't think we're going to make it. What's happening in your world, did you try what I told you about that web site?"

Allie went on to tell her sister a watered-down version of first reading Lit stories. Then as she described acting out a naughty wife escapade, she relayed the events in their entirety. Kate was shocked, "Jesus Al, you actually showed that guy your bare tits? What did Mikey say... did he get mad?"

"No, he didn't. In fact, he fucked the living hell out of me."

"H-o-l-y shit. You go girl. Next, you'll be telling me that he's going to get some guy to fuck you in front of him, like so many of the Lit Loving Wives."

123456...8