Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then looked back toward the door, but the voyeur was gone, having escaped before the end of the frenzied mating. Allie forced herself to internalize the remaining commentary as she hoped that her hubby hadn't caught on that she was fantasizing that it was Ray fucking her.

Before any words were spoken, Mike also achieved a massive orgasm and filled her juicy pussy with a large load of cum.

With no discussion of what had just taken place, the couple showered and made ready for bed. Just after the lights were turned off and an "I love you" was exchanged, Allie thought maybe Mike hadn't caught her slip of the tongue. This notion was dissolved when Mike asked, "You were pretending it was Ray fucking you, weren't you?"

"Mike, Honey, I..."

"It's alright. Never mind," he said and rolled over not seeming to want the kiss that she was about to offer.

Mike was up early and had breakfast started when she wandered into the kitchen in search of coffee. "Baby, about last night," she began, intending to quell any concerns her husband might have.

"Well, I'd say that you'll have to give me a passing score for test number 2, wouldn't you say?"

The response given wasn't even close to what was expected. "Yeah. Sure. You passed OK I guess," she said, but was thinking totally different thoughts.

Musing to herself while sipping coffee, she thought, "Last night, at a point, if I'm going to be honest with myself, I wanted Ray's cock. If Mike would have said, 'Pull her jeans off and screw her,' instead of saying, 'What the hell is going on,' I would have totally enjoyed Ray fucking me. Did Mike pass or did I fail? I wonder."

Breaking her trance, Mike came over, gave her a kiss on the cheek and left for his golf game. About 30 minutes later her phone announced a text, it was from Ray asking if everything was alright. Instead of responding with text, she called him, which was kind of against the protocol that she and Mike agreed upon.

"I didn't give you permission to be a peeping Tom," she accused.

"Allie, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, but I couldn't help myself, you had me so turned on. Does Mike know?"

"No, and let's keep it that way, at least for now, OK?"

"You're not banishing me for breaking your rules?"

"Not this time... truth be told, you seeing me naked and being screwed turned me on, Mike got the benefit."

"So, still good?" he asked.

"We're all good. You?"

"I'm fine. Are you already planning test 3?"

"I'm not positive that there will be another test. Depends on how I think Mike and I really feel about last night."

"Did he give negative feedback?"

"No, he seems fine. It's me."

"What's messing up your world?" Ray probed.

"I shouldn't tell you this," she started.

"Come on, what can't you tell me? Haven't I proved myself trustworthy by now?"

"Yes, you have, but this has to stay between us."

"No problem. I swear, I won't tell anyone."

"When Mike burst in on us last night, like he was supposed to do, I was angry at him."

"Mad at him, why?"

"Because I was only seconds away from cuming. I wanted that, to have my pussy cum while pressed up against your cock. How sick is that? I was momentarily mad at my husband for disturbing my having an orgasm on another man's dick."

"You weren't alone. I was close too, and felt cheated that I didn't get to shoot while pressing against you."

"I'm getting concerned Ray. I like you, I really do; but I don't love you. Mike is still my world. I'm just worried that he and I will get all messed up playing these games."

"I think you should relax. Mike says that he wants the experience. You don't love me, so what's the harm in enjoying the ride that your husband wants you to take? I know that it will never be a long-term thing, and if its only once, I want that one time."

"I don't know, maybe you are right, he did start this."

"Anyway, got plans for test 3? You know, I can't see how you're going to be able to keep your clothes on for the next one, not that I'm complaining."

"I've given the next one some serious thought. I think this would be the last of the tests, so playing with my naked body is unavoidable. There is only a small amount of activity left for us to try, short of going all of the way. But whatever is left, that's what the test will be and if he still passes, then I guess you and I will be going at it soon."

"I can't wait," Ray said barely suppressing a jubilant outburst.

"The next time Mike's on daylight, I suppose I'll be calling you to set something up. Oh, by the way, my sister is dying to meet you."

"Can't wait, bring her along."

"Can't do that. Well, we'll see, maybe..." Allie's voice trailed off as ideas for the next experiment began to form in her head.

------------ Test 3 ------------

To Allie, Mike's turn to be back on daylight seemed to come faster than she wanted. She had been dreading what she knew would be the final trial.

She thought, "What if he passes this next test? Access to my naked body has to be part of it. Jesus, if Mike still isn't hollering 'Armageddon,' the next move will be to make good on my promise... to fuck Ray in front of my husband.

"That scares the shit out of me. What if he passes this one, I do Ray as promised, and Mike can't stand to look at me anymore? I'll have to make this last experiment shocking enough to reveal if Mike's going to fold. I have to know. I also need to expose if there is any other reason that my husband is turned on by this insanity... a reason that I might not be able to live with."

Daylight shift began and there was an awkwardness around the Hunter household. No pushing was done by Mike to see if another trial was set to happen, but Allie felt that she and her husband needed to resolve things one way or the other.

She asked, "Any changes?"

"What? Have you got a test 3 already laid out?" he said, stalling, then asked, "How many tests do you figure to run?"

"The way I see it, this is the final one. You pass this one, I'll do as you requested. I'll screw another man, I'll fuck Ray's brains out in front of you. Any changes?"

"No... ahh, no changes," Mike stated the required answer, but enthusiasm was missing.

"Are you certain? You don't sound as sure of yourself as you did some time ago. Any changes?"

"No changes," his second time answering came swiftly, with a more certain tone.

"OK, I'll check with Ray and see about setting up something for Friday."

"Fine," Mike said, then immediately left the room.

The anxiously awaited Friday arrived and Mike sucked in a breath as he looked at his wife's selected attire for the evening. Instead of the usual skin tight jeans she was wearing a sexy, short, stretchy, denim skirt and tight-fitting tee shirt with no bra.

"Damn, you look hot."

"Thank you, Baby; that's the look I'm aiming for."

The arrangements to meet Ray had been made and the trio found themselves at a nice club that none of them had ever been to before. Although the booths were spacious and isolated in the dimly lit lounge, the dance floor was kind of small and not within view of the most secluded booths.

Both men looked at Allie with the same question puzzling them, and she offered, "It doesn't matter; this will work for what I've got in mind. We've pretty much exhausted the dirty dancing thing anyway."

A well secluded booth was chosen and Mike had the waitress bring a round of drinks. Small talk about nothing special dominated while their first round was consumed. After finishing up a second, which had been upped to "doubles," Allie spoke up, "Boys, tonight is going to get intense. I need a couple of drinks to build up the courage to do things that I would have never believed that I was capable of."

While Ray had the good sense to keep quiet, Mike added, "Yeah, I guess we're heading toward the finish line."

"Ray, Sweetheart, how about going up an getting another round of doubles?"

Recognizing that she wanted a momentary word with her husband, he got up, and said, "Be right back."

"Baby, you say the word, and this is over. What could happen tonight won't be able to be taken back. Look deep, and tell me that you love me; then tell me if there are any changes."

Mike wrestled with an answer for another instant. He had been struggling with how he felt about continuing this game all week, as he knew that this question was coming. Allie needed a response, and he needed to know for himself if he would feel the same delight as the men in the Lit stories.

"Baby I love you with all of my heart. No changes." He said it... the die was cast for the night, in his mind at least.

"OK, test 3 begins now. Let's see just how aroused you are by all of this. Put your hand on my thigh, and stroke it gently."

When he had done as requested, she placed hers in his lap which revealed an erection.

"Well, I guess you are enjoying something," she said with a snicker.

"Here we go, double Jack n' Cokes around," Ray said as he set the drinks in front of his married companions.

Allie smiled, took a long pull of the liquid, seeming to Ray as if she was preparing for something.

When Ray seated himself in the booth, she set the glass down and looked him dead in the eyes, and said, "Slide in close to me."

As he made the requested adjustment, he realized that the private talk that she had wanted with her husband must have produced a go-ahead to proceed. His mind raced with a variety of possible treats that might be offered that night in order to challenge her husband's resolve. Just as his thigh bumped against hers, he realized that something was already going on beneath the table.

"I want to see if your reaction is equal to Mike's. Put your hand on my right thigh and caress it gently, just like Mike is doing to my left."

Ray touched the bare skin of the woman he had been lusting for and began a sexy massage.

"Damn, I've been wanting that," he muttered, mostly to himself as her fingers slid into his lap and wrapped around his rapidly stiffening manhood.

"So far you boys seem to be equally pleased," was whispered as she momentarily let go of their cocks to get hold of her skirt and pull it farther up. Were it not for the table, her panty covered snatch would have been fully exposed.

The next directive came after reestablishing a grip on each man's cock, and telling both of them to once again massage her thighs.

"Time to up the ante. Baby, take your hand off of my leg and put it on top of Ray's. Then, slide his up so that he can rub my pussy."

As the edict was being complied with, she said to Ray, "No sneaking under the panties just yet, Sweetheart."

He nodded his response and began stroking the treasure that he had been seeking for so long.

Both men remained hard, but Allie could tell that Mike was not keeping pace. She decided to keep that observation to herself, besides, Ray's efforts were getting to her. The sensations being administered caused a fog to form over her consciousness and she began to hump her hips to meet the provided pleasure.

Suddenly, she shuddered slightly, then stopped responding to the stimulation.

"That was very nice, but we can't do what is next in this booth. Ray, dance with me."

They began to dance and were soon out of Mike's view, which briefly concerned him as they had agreed that any activity she did was to be within his sight. He had not needed to worry though, as she came back after only a few minutes, alone.

"Where's Ray?"

"Outside. Let's pay our tab, we won't be back in here tonight."

Mike waved the waitress over and squared the bill, plus a nice tip, then went out the door into the parking lot with Allie.

"Thought you said Ray is out here?"

"He is. He's waiting in his truck."

"Waiting for what?"

"For your decision, Baby. We can go over there and you can finish this last segment, which if you pass, you get your fantasy. Or... we can call all of this off, go over next door to the motel room we've booked and make love all night.

"It's your call, Baby. Any changes?"

Mike hesitated, should he say the safe word; he was no longer sure. The characters in the stories had also reached moments of indecision, but pushed ahead and found pleasurable results.

He reasoned, "I could finish the test, and still call it off. She said this one would be the most intense of all and after what she had him do earlier, I'm sure this will include him touching her naked body, but she won't have sex with him... I think. No, not now, she said that is what this last trial is all about."

Snapping him out of the trance, she asked again, "Any changes?"

"No... no changes."

Her husband's answer was accepted, but the hesitation was noted.

She took his hand and began walking toward Ray's truck, which had been strategically parked at the far corner of the lot, affording a level of privacy.

Ray opened the driver's door and Allie asked if the interior lights could be killed. He reached inside and all lights from the truck were extinguished. Only the stars provided light, but only enough to see close objects.

She positioned a standing Ray to lean back against the driver's seat, with the open door shielding their activity from prying eyes. Then Mike was placed near the door behind the driver, giving him a side view.

With her back to Ray, she leaned into him and brought his hands to her braless breasts. As he enthusiastically explored her chest, she reached behind herself and unbuckled his belt.

Leaning forward, bracing herself on the door, she said, "Ray, Sweetheart... reach under my skirt and remove my panties."

A bolt of electricity shot through Mike's chest; a tightening similar to a heart attack. He held his tongue, but wondered if he had got it wrong, was his beautiful wife going to fuck this stranger right here? Should he act?

But he didn't, and in those few seconds, Ray had slid her panties down and off of her body.

"You can keep them for a souvenir, if you want," she whispered.

Ray brought them to his nose and inhaled her essence deeply, hung them on his rear-view mirror, then resumed working her tits.

"Wait," she said, and grabbed both of his wrists and moved them away.

Both men wondered for an instant if she had reached her limit, then watched in amazement as she bent forward, pulled the front of her tee shirt over her head and behind her neck without removing it from her arms. This move exposed both of her breasts, without fully taking off her shirt.

While keeping her back to him, once again she took hold of Ray's wrists and guided his hands to her now bare tits and encouraged him to fully enjoy himself. This time he nibbled on her neck as he kneaded her charms and swirled her nipples.

Allie had been worried for the past week that, perhaps, there was another reason for her hubby's interest in bringing another man into a sexual encounter with her.

A new thought had popped into her head, "Could Mike be bi-sexual? Is he wanting to get me to allow him to sample a cock? Do something disgusting?... like lick another man's cum out of my pussy? If that's it, I've lost him. I have to know. He's never said anything to... God, please don't let that be it. We'd be finished. I need to do something, something so that I'll know for sure."

Another idea sprung into her mind... a solution, maybe.

Allie's breathing became more ragged as she again reached behind and worked to slide his jeans down. His being commando did not surprise her as it was remembered that no undies were detected earlier.

His naked member was now in her hand and with her other, the back of her skirt was raised. She nestled his throbbing member into the crack of her ass, then turned and kissed him passionately, softly saying, "I need to get off Sweetheart, finger me to heaven and I promise you won't go home with blue balls tonight."

Her potential lover humped his dick against her bare ass, while his hand busily fingered her pussy. His other hand tormented her left nipple, while she teased the other, it was a short trip to heaven. Mike watched in a helpless trance knowing how intensely his wife responded to having her most private parts stimulated like that.

In a mere couple of minutes, she came. With hundreds of distracting thoughts darting around in her head, it wasn't the most intense orgasm of her life, but it was very satisfying nevertheless.

Once again, she turned, this time facing Ray and pressed her naked body to his and kissed him. Desiring to share something that she thought only Ray could hear, she pressed her lips close to Ray's ear and said, "Trade places with me and put your hands on the roof. I want you to shoot all over my tits. I'll have my mouth open sometimes, so if you cum at the right time and shoot high enough, I might get to taste you."

He needed no further direction. Allie took Ray's place, leaning back against the driver's seat and wrapped her left arm around his butt to pull him to her. With her right hand she began stroking his cock as she teased his nipples with her tongue. Every so often she would look down, open mouthed, and took in the sight of jacking another man off, with her husband only a few feet away.

Mike was nearly in shock from the scene that played out in front of him. Bewildered, he realized that he had asked for an even more intense coupling, convinced at the time that he would be totally stimulated... he was not. While earlier in this test he did gain a semi-erection, it was lost as he witnessed a stranger and his wife getting each other off.

The pent-up lust Ray had for Allie caused a huge eruption, cum drenching her entire chest and neck. When she had milked the last bit of it out, she pushed him back, got up quickly, and pulled her tee shirt back into place, soaking it with Ray's cum.

To enhance his release, Allie had teasingly told Ray that tasting his cum might be in play. When he seemed to be close, she had raised up to what she thought was out of range, but his ejaculation proved to be more powerful than was expected and a little cum landed on her lower lip.

Not wanting her husband or Ray to witness that his cum had landed there, the offending liquid was removed quickly with a flick of her tongue as the shirt was pulled back into place.

"I'll check in with you later, Ray. Mike, I need you to take me to the hotel... right now. I need my husband's cock," Allie said, as she grabbed her hubby's hand and departed as quickly as she could get him to move.

In the motel room she begged Mike to fuck her immediately telling him, "I need you to reclaim me. Take me now, show me you love me."

This was a test also. Mike didn't know it, and Allie didn't tell him.

After ripping off his shirt, leaving him bare chested, she tried to initiate a hug, checking if her husband wanted to squish her cum soaked tee shirt against his bare flesh. He held off her first attempt, but she responded by pulling the soiled tee completely off and tried for a passionate hug and kiss.

This move of course, was to see if her love wanted to have contact with Ray's cum which was still covering much of her upper body.

She was quietly thrilled when he kept her at arm's length and told her to take a shower first. While rinsing away the evidence of the third test she quietly thanked God that he had not embraced her to squirm in Ray's cum, or worst of all, to lick it off of her. If any of that had happened, she was certain that her disgust for him as a man would cause an end to their marriage.

The love making that followed lacked the heat that had so often been present since they had begun their adventure through the pages of Literotica stories. Though he had presented a near worthy effort, Mike had been cooler toward her, trying to hide his repulsion of her activity with Ray that evening, but it was there.

1...345678