Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't stop that, but that's not what I'm talking about."

"What's up Baby?" he asked.

"Well, you know how you said the reason you wanted to do what we almost did was to watch me in the throes of ecstasy?"

"I don't know that we ought to talk about that anymore, it might be better to just leave it in the past," he responded pensively.

"I don't want to dwell on it either, but I think we need to be able to speak to each other without guilt or shame. Pretending that it didn't happen won't work. Besides, that's not what I want to show you."

"OK, I did express desire to be able to witness you that way."

She picked up her phone in one hand and the TV remote in the other and began casting a video on their wide screen.

"Watch me," Allie said as she put her hand on top of the one he was holding her breast with.

"You recorded us?" he asked.

She shushed him, and repeated, "Just watch me."

It wasn't as though it had been shot by a professional videographer, but it was good enough for Mike to witness the incredible release that his wife had experienced that first night at the cabin. She had placed her phone on a shelf near the bed, and hit record, hoping to capture something special.

When it was over, she said, "Baby, if that wasn't the best ever for me, I don't know when it could have been better. I've put it on this encrypted thumb drive, so you can watch it whenever you want."

"That was incredible. The look on your face, the surrender of your entire body, I've never seen anything so intense. I love you," he said. It was also realized why she had been distracted and then repositioned him after her first orgasm, it was so he could witness her face as she came.

"Baby, no man, not Ray, or anyone else but you could get me off like that... so powerful, so complete," she said, stoking her husband's ego. She didn't really know if any other man was capable of taking her to that Nirvana, but she did truly believe that nobody could surpass Mike's effort. She reasoned that after all that had gone down, she needed her husband to believe that only he could do so.

Epilogue:

Mike and Allie's initial assessment did turn out to be correct. The road back to what they had was not easy, especially for him.

His self-loathing was difficult to overcome. Allie could only contribute a minor amount of help for her husband. Her actual activities with Ray were the catalyst that triggered Mike to see himself as pathetic, and unworthy of her.

That he had encouraged his wife to do those things had become an unforgiveable breach of their marriage. That he had allowed stories on the internet to lure him to believe that he would actually enjoy watching the love of his life having sex with another man seemed impossible. Yet, he had nearly done just that.

Months of therapy, weekly sessions, attended with and without Allie eventually succeeded in Mike being able to forgive himself. Understanding that many people are drawn in by others saying how wonderful something is, only to find out the reality is much different than the sales version.

He had been caught up in an idea where most men would not have accepted the premise, but others would have. Mike was made to see that he had been lucky that the experimenting had not gone beyond the ability for them to recover. That no boundary had been crossed that he and Allie couldn't overcome.

With time and professional support, but mostly with help from a loving wife, Mike's regressions into self-hate diminished.

One of the recovery exercises was for them to continue reading stories to enhance their lovemaking. A crucial test in this exercise was for them to be able to read, become stimulated, and have very satisfying sex absent of regret after selecting a story in which the wife was shared. That particular version took a couple of years to successfully accomplish, without having to torment themselves in the aftermath.

Kate and Ray dated pretty steadily for a year. Allie and Mike started to wonder if a wedding was in the near future when Kate's tendency to "shop around" reappeared. At a party, when Ray was unable to attend, she had gotten overly frisky with a guy.

Unknown to her was that the guy was married and his wife had been having him followed. The truth came out and Ray was devastated. An engagement ring had been purchased, but it was never offered to Kate. He had been OK with screwing another man's wife, but sharing his girl with another man was not acceptable. Though she swore that it would never happen again, the decision he made was to cut his losses and move on, and once dumped, so did Kate, albeit, full of regrets.

A year after the testing incident, Allie delivered Mike's son, Rick Hunter, the first of three children that they would have together. Their sex life remained healthy, with the normal disruption that having children causes. Reading Literotica stories continued to be an occasional supplement for them, though they stuck to the pledge that they would only be used to generate extra spice through fantasy.

The End

Author's notes, and recap with some explanation,

If you stuck it out to the end, I hope you enjoyed it.

I thought I might share what I left out of the foreword at the beginning, being that I did not want to spoil the twist at the end.

I am neither defending nor attacking wife sharing. Make your own decisions about that.

What I wanted to do was explore what might happen if a man gets convinced that he desires something because of other people's claims of a satisfying outcome. Further, that his wife is very much in love with her husband and cautious about the potential damage to their marriage; but she is human and not immune from temptation of a free thrill without fear of retribution from her husband.

As he becomes disillusioned with what he had asked of his wife, he resists putting an end to the experiment for a variety of misplaced reasons.

Fortunately, for them, she snapped out of it before it was too late and set up a ruse to shock him into reality. In the end both agreed that while fantasy was OK, including another person in their sex life was never alright for them.

For those that may be set to accuse me of lying to the reader, concerning referring to Allie by name when it was actually Kate. I tried to be very careful, intentionally only Mike and the reader did not know the truth. Allie, Kate and Ray perpetuated the ruse to achieve a goal.

The line between what is acceptable and what is not, as far as contact between a spouse and another person would vary for every couple, no one size fits all answer would work. Who the other person was would matter greatly, as would whether or not the spouse is present during the contact. Ask 100 people about married spouses dancing with others and you'll get 100 different answers including different scenarios which are OK and those which are not.

Partners should always be aware of, and in agreement with what those rules are. If they are broken, that's cheating.

fritz51

1...345678