Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no destination planned, Mike asked, "Where?"

"Just start west on the interstate and I'll do some internet surfing."

A search with the words, romantic getaway near me, produced a place that they had talked about going to, but never had. That night, after about an hour's drive, they would christen every corner of a log cabin.

While enroute, Allie decided to begin some of the hard conversations that would have to be had.

"I suppose that you have a bunch of questions," she said, opening the topic.

"I guess about a million of them. How involved has Kate been in all of this? Why would she agree to allow me to watch her getting screwed? Why would Ray?"

"Every time I spoke to her after you and I met Ray, she's been bugging me to introduce her to him. I'd been putting her off because it just was too awkward, I mean her meeting the guy that I might be having sex with while my husband watched, yuck!

"When we discussed what I might do for your 3rd test she got really excited and encouraged me to be very naughty. After I told her how it went, I think that she felt guilty for having encouraged me to do what might cause the end of my marriage.

"She's always had a bit of a crush on you. The very day I introduced you, she told me that if I ever decided to kick you out of my bed, her's was ready. That and you already know what an exhibitionist she is. Do you remember last summer when Kate came over for a swim and her top 'accidently' came off?"

Mike nodded.

"It was no accident, she wanted you to get a good look. I gave her shit for it after, but she claimed that she only wanted to tease you. If you recall, I didn't speak to her for months, until she begged forgiveness and promised to never do anything like that again. Truth be told, I'm pretty sure she's getting off at the idea of you seeing her naked and being so thoroughly fucked," Allie said recalling how turned on it had made her feel during test 2, knowing that Ray was watching her being screwed by Mike. The next day Allie had mused to herself, "I guess that I'm more like my slut sister than I thought. Why didn't I scream when I saw Ray watching? I guess I know why."

Then Allie added, "Anyway, when you didn't call it off after I got so naughty with Ray out in that parking lot, I didn't know what to do. I felt trapped; you had done as I requested and even though I felt that you didn't pass 100%, you insisted that you were still OK, answering 'no changes' every time I asked. I called my sister for more advice.

"Kate told me that if she was to be of any help, I had to introduce her to Ray. Since you were working in the evenings for three weeks in a row, that was no problem to arrange.

"The short story is that we played a trick on him, her pretending to be me. We all got a big laugh at how well she could 'imitate me' and Ray said if our hair hadn't been different, he may have never caught on. We talked and drank a few and the two of them really seemed to hit it off.

"When they went out to the floor to dance, I was approached by a couple of men, protesting that it wasn't fair that 'the other guy' (Ray) should have a set of twins all to himself. I declined all offers, I already felt sleezy being out without you. I was seeking a solution to saving our marriage, and was absolutely not willing to do more to jeopardize it.

"Even though he was loving his time with Kate, Ray reluctantly begged off, and headed home before us, needing to be at work early the next morning. She and I stayed a little longer. It was no secret that she really liked Ray.

"The weekend came and went; I talked to Kate daily, mostly about 'my problem,' but also about Ray. She was infatuated with him, which was no surprise. That they had started seeing each other, also, no surprise. You have to admit, Ray is a nice guy.

"What was a shock was when Kate said, 'I think I figured out a solution to your dilemma.'

"When I asked what that was, she went on to explain that she should fill in for me and have sex with Ray. When I broached the obvious, that she would be displaying her naked body, being ravished in full view of you, she only responded, 'And?'

"Then after some more thought she said, 'I feel somewhat responsible for encouraging you to act more like me, you know... slutty. So, maybe it's only right that I use my, shall we say, free thinking, to help extricate you from this mess with your marriage intact.'

"At first, I didn't like that part of her solution, but then I realized that her doing Ray didn't bother me at all. I like Ray; he's a good looking, well-mannered guy. Fact is, he could get any woman's juices going if allowed to, but I don't have any feelings for him.

"We met Ray again and cautiously brought up the plan. He said that he could see the despair in your face that last time and had anticipated that there would be no more play between he and I, so having a substitute so nearly identical to me was a pretty good deal.

"With everyone on board, except you, naturally, we perfected the plan, including for Kate and me to get identical hairdos. I was to press you if we were going to continue. If you said no, I would be thrilled, but if you said, 'no changes,' I was to arrange for a Friday night tryst, including the switch with Kate.

"You didn't say no."

"I wanted to... I really wanted to, badly, but... I had begun to believe that you really wanted to see this through, that you wanted to fuck him, at least one time. It seemed to me that I had pushed you down this path, and now that you were wanting to do him, saying no, now, wasn't fair to you," Mike said, trying to explain himself for allowing this thing to go on.

"I had told you all along that I don't need any other guy. You are my man, my only love. Why did you doubt that?

"I didn't doubt your love. I just came to believe that, given that I had encouraged you to take a break from our vows one time with this guy you obviously liked, you would be disappointed to not see it through."

"Doing Ray... Yes, I would have enjoyed it. Thoroughly enjoyed it, until I saw the look of disgust and despair in your eyes that you had as you were leaving me tonight. I had got a glimpse of that after that parking lot test. That's why I was so much in doubt, even though you didn't put a stop to it.

"It would have made me ill knowing that I had done that to you. The act that might have been wonderful only moments before, would be forever tainted with a festered wound that was once our loving marriage.

"I want you to know that it was not an easy decision for me, deciding how to test you that last time. I need to be honest with you, and I am so sorry that this might hurt you... but in the days prior to that evening in the parking lot, part of me was hoping that you remained steadfast and wanted me to continue, because at that point I had come to want Ray to touch me. Everything that had been done up to that point had caused arousal within me. With you still professing to be OK, and Kate pushing me to have the permitted experience, I had come to want it also. I'm sorry. So sorry, that I had desired another man to touch me like that," she confessed.

"I'm sorry too. Again, I have to accept the blame," Mike pronounced, then continued, "I began to realize during the second round of testing that I didn't like it as much as I believed I would. I wasn't certain though, some of it did stir me like the Lit story characters. I wondered if I would become accustomed to the negative feelings, and then free to enjoy the lust and satisfaction that you were experiencing.

"I considered calling it off many times, but I didn't... that's on me," Mike declared.

"I wish you had called it off. It had already gone too far, before that weekend in the parking lot. As we continued, I became increasingly worried why you wanted it," she said introducing her fear of what her husband's true motives for having her do such a thing might be.

"I thought that I explained that. Seeing you experience such ecstasy; being in a position to fully absorb the intensity of your total release, without the distraction of being engaged in it myself was what I understood the characters of the stories in Lit were raving about; what the authors of those accounts were getting at. Why? Was there something else that you supposed I was seeking?"

"Yes. I was deeply worried that wasn't the entire truth," she answered with trepidation.

"What was it that bothered you so much?"

"Baby, I was worried that you wanted what some of the other story characters wanted. I was scared to death that you were maybe interested in exploring... a man... experiencing contact with a man and using me as a reason to get close to, and maybe engage with a co..." she couldn't say the word.

"A cock? You thought I wanted to suck a man's cock?"

"In a couple of the stories that we read; the husband wants to go right there. I was afraid. I didn't really think that you wanted that, but I wasn't as sure as I needed to be."

"You thought I wanted to suck a man's cock?" he repeated, dismayed at the mere idea that his wife could even think that.

"Baby... I allowed that cum bath because I needed to know if that's what you really wanted, to experience another man's cum.

"After I hustled you out of that parking lot and over to our motel room... Well, I guess it was another test, of sorts. If you had desired to hug my sticky body against yours, touch it in any way, or worst of all, attempted to lick it, I would have lost all respect for you and we would have ended up divorced.

"There would have been no way forward for us if you had any craving for contact with it. I was elated that you wouldn't touch me until I showered."

"Jesus, I had no idea. I thought that you did that because you were starting to be more concerned for Ray's needs, than mine. And to be clear, I have NO desire for another man's cum! I nearly threw up seeing you invite him to hose you down."

"I'm so sorry that I did that, please forgive me."

"It did disgust me. But how can I possibly condemn you for that, when I asked you to do much worse? If you had done exactly what I had requested, you'd be inside our living room right now, with a mouthful of his cum and a pussy full of his dick. I am so pathetic, are you sure you want me?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We'll have a lot to work through, and I think professional counseling will be needed. But all that I really need right now is for you to say that you are willing to do whatever it takes."

"I love you. I couldn't survive without you, I'm all-in, whatever it takes," Mike answered.

Their conversation had reached a point to pause and reflect, also they had reached their destination and it was time to check in and get settled in the cabin. Having brought their belongings from the car to the cabin's porch, they hugged and cried in each other's arms as the weight of the crisis was lifted.

"We're going to be OK, aren't we?" Allie asked.

"Yes, I think so, but you were right before, it's going to take some serious work by both of us. Let's go inside," Mike suggested.

"Any other questions for me tonight?" she asked.

"Actually, yes, but the mosquitoes are getting too much to eat... inside, OK?" he urged.

"Sure, they're chewing on me too."

The Hunters went inside, and as soon as the door closed Allie embraced her husband and kissed him, then led him to the bed, where they sat to continue the discussion.

"Next question," was whispered as she nibbled at his neck.

"What about the stories? Do we need to never log on to Lit ever again?" he asked.

"What we NEED to do is NEVER try to do what the characters in the stories do for real. Reading and getting excited is OK, but let's never take it out of our own bed. Never involve another person, just me and you. Reading stories to enhance fantasy -- OK, as long as it stays just that, fantasy... agreed?"

"Agreed. Just fantasy," he answered.

"Next question," she asked.

"This may be moot now, but what would you have done if I would have enjoyed watching? If I seemed excited, then perhaps disappointed when I realized that it was Kate and not you?"

"I really hadn't given that much thought; I was so convinced that you were hiding revulsion at the idea of me with Ray. I suppose, if you had demonstrated that you really were OK with it, then, I would have had to make good on my promise and fuck him for you."

"I'm so glad that didn't happen," Mike replied with relief.

"So am I. Any other questions?" she asked.

"I only have one more... would you make love to me?"

Allie didn't answer with words, instead she ran into the bathroom. He heard the shower turn on so he went inside to join her.

"We usually shower after, but this is nice. What caused..." he began to question the change, but was cut off.

"Because I want to be squeaky clean... everywhere, in case you get ideas," she answered, giggling.

They soaped and explored each other's bodies, concentrating on erotic areas, all the while exchanging devilish smirks. Having rinsed and thoroughly dried each other off, Allie swiftly went to the bed, pulled the bedspread down, and held her arms open to invite her love to take what was only his.

After several minutes of groping and exploring her mouth with his tongue, Mike felt the urge to taste his woman. He kissed his way down to her pussy.

Wanting to show her appreciation for his efforts, Allie rolled into a 69 position on top of her husband and took his cock into her mouth. The two of them were as eager as 20-year-olds, then a vision from earlier in the evening entered Mike's brain.

As he worked up and down her vagina with his tongue, the image of Ray hunching up to lick Kate's asshole flashed into his mind. He remembered how the woman, who, at the time, he thought to be his wife, responded so intensely. In a split second he also mused that Allie's actions in the shower might have been a request, or at least an invitation.

Without further thought he used his forearms against her thighs to improve his position, spread her butt cheeks apart and included her brown hole in the next lick of her pussy.

Allie froze at the new sensation. When he repeated the move, the next time spending more time circling her other hole, then flicking at it, she went crazy. This new action caused her to pull her mouth off of his cock and nearly scream, "Yesssss!"

She began squirming her butt so erratically that Mike had to forcefully pull her body into his to keep his tongue on target. The manner and intensity of her response forecast that a world class orgasm was imminent.

Then, something distracted her, she was doing something unrelated to their mating. This caused him to wonder if he had gone too far. In seconds this thought was dispelled when she reached back and pulled her own cheeks apart, begging him to continue.

He did as the request urged. The previous height of pleasure was passed as she moved her hands forward to support herself. Urgent movements of her ass and quivering throughout her body signaled a climax that was second to none in her sexual past.

At that moment, he extended his tongue, stiffened like a small cock and shoved it in her rectum as far as he could.

She exploded. Shaking like a level 8 earthquake was in progress, Allie squealed and thrust her ass at him over and over until she collapsed on top of her husband.

With his dick in her face, she began nursing on it, partly as a thank you and partly because she just wanted to hold his manhood in her mouth. As her senses slowly returned, so did the intensity of the BJ that was being provided.

Feeling a need to please her husband with as much pleasure as he had just bestowed on her, she leaned forward and began tonguing his forbidden spot. Mike reacted nearly as intensely as Allie had and within seconds announced that he was about to cum. Immediately she engulfed his cock and stuck her finger into his ass, hoping to spur the largest eruption of his life.

Neither was disappointed. She pulled at his arm to get him to spin around to face her as a show was made of swallowing his cum. With remnants of his spunk on her face, and his slick with hers', they entered a deep soulful kiss causing a restoration of his dick.

As he entered her, she smiled and said, "In the future, maybe not tonight, but someday, put more of that stuff in my womb. I want to have your baby."

Instead of using words, he responded by savagely pounding her pussy, she answered by begging him to take her even harder, as she forced him to change his position. He was spun so that his head was at the other end of the bed. Then, she climbed aboard, slammed herself down on his dick cowgirl style, resuming the intense coupling.

They went at each other like crazed animals, until Allie began to tremble, signaling what would be the most shattering orgasm of her life. The one from minutes before had been awesome, but it was surpassed. Her husband's need to take her in such an aggressive manner, one that had a primal purpose for a man to overwhelm his mate with the knowledge that she belonged to only him, drove Allie to the peak that it did because that was exactly the way she wanted him to feel. That she was his, only his... and he belonged to her alone.

With the deed finally completed, they lay sated in each other's arms until morning, where they awoke bruised, but content that they had survived a disaster.

As the morning coffee was poured, she asked, "Where did that come from?"

"What?"

"Don't be coy, lover. You know what I'm talking about."

Knowing exactly what she was getting at, but wanting to force her to say the words out loud, he replied, "I don't have a clue what you're talking about."

"Alright... I know you know, you just want to make me say it. The ass play last night. Where did that come from?"

"OK, I just couldn't resist. It really struck something inside me when Ray did that to yo... Kate. And it made me feel so inadequate to see what I thought was another man giving pleasure to my woman in a way that I had never done. Worst of all, how he was ringing her bell in a way that I never had, and considering the circumstances, would never be able to equal, let alone surpass. It was at that point when I was certain that I had lost you forever."

"Hold me Mike, I want to tell you something, and I want you holding me close and looking into my eyes while I say it."

When he embraced his wife, she stared deeply into his soul, and said, "Husband, I love you with all of my heart. Last night you rocked my world more than it has ever been rocked in my entire life. You surpassed all of your previous efforts, which were quite remarkable in their own right. No one could ever come close to what you achieved, nor will any other person ever get the chance."

Lost in those eyes, he knew she was telling the truth. Allie had had the best sex of her life and it was with him.

"You saw them too, and it excited you. In the shower you were hinting... admit it," he challenged.

"Yes... I saw. It was dirty, and kinky, and sexy. When Kate went ballistic, I knew I wanted you to do that to me, make me that crazy. I can't believe that I just said that."

"It's just between us, our secret. It won't be your last time," he predicted.

"Good," was her only reply.

Two days later, they were back at home and as they walked in Allie spotted the note that Mike had written the night of the switch. Tears ran down her cheek as she felt her husband's pain in the words. She slipped it into her pocket, intending to keep it, at least for a while to remind herself of the depth of his love.

After dinner, from the living room, she said, "Honey, come here. I've got something for you."

"I'll bet you do," he said as he slid next to her on the couch and reached under her top to fondle a breast.

1...345678