Thank you for your service

Story Info
Aliens develop a virus that has far-reaching consequences.
2.5k words
4.19
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers

I started this story a while ago for a contest and then shelved it long before completion. I make no apologies for the fact this is a hard read. Is there a social message in here? I guess so...1) the colour of your skin doesn't matter and 2) the means doesn't always justify the end.

*****

Kalon looked down at his dying wife who was lying in the hospital bed, her breathing shallow and tortured as each breath was a struggle.

"You are a headstrong and foolish woman Kalee," Kalon said as tears rolled down his green cheeks, "But I guess that is the reason why I have always loved you and always will."

His wife didn't reply but the machine next to her slowly beeped showing that she was still alive though who knew for how much longer. Kalon stretched in the chair that he had sat in for the last two days holding his wife's hand as she slowly died from a virus that seemed to be akin to drowning as your lungs filled with fluid that the body couldn't get rid of. He smiled sadly to himself as he remembered how she had dropped the bombshell in the council of elders less than two weeks ago.

*****

"We have to do something, our people are dying, being used and destroyed," spat Kalee as she stood from her chair and started to pace the council meeting room.

Kalon watched his wife with love in his heart. When she got angry like this she was like a battleship at full steam, smashing everything in her path as she got to whatever goal she had set. As she frothed and raved about the injustices Kalon reflected on how right she was.

The J'ling had come to Earth by accident. They were a colony ship that suffered catastrophic engine failure meaning they had to drop out of hyper-drive and land before the ship exploded. At first, they had been treated like honoured guests and managed to get all of the colonists off the ship with little more than what they could carry before the ship catapulted to a safe distance away from Earth and exploded in a fireball.

They were questioned about their intentions and when it became clear that they were there to stay things took a slightly different turn. As part of the negotiations the J'ling council had given their word that they had no weapons nor would they take up arms against the Earth people. Despite this reassurance, humans were suspicious and insisted they were split into five different colonies of 5,000 each spread across the globe. Although travel between the colonies was banned they did communicate with each other. Some of their advanced technology had been concealed, which included a communication system that allowed the five groups to stay in close contact.

In stature, they humans and the J'ling were very similar with the aliens having slightly more power and speed. The fundamental difference was the colour of their skin. The J'ling were a deep green in colour which led to the cruel and degrading nickname of 'boogers'.

"We have to fight back," Kalee almost shouted, "Fight or accept that we will be their sex slaves."

She was right again Kalon thought to himself, and refined sugar was the key. There was something in the chemical compound that changed the way the J'ling brain worked. A spoonful would send the most prudish of a person into a sexual frenzy that was unquenchable regardless of how much sex they had. They would remain in this heightened state until the refined sugar passed through their system.

What made it worse was that something in the way J'ling women were built inside made sex with them a fantastic experience for a human male. Once the humans realised what could be obtained for a few spoonfuls of sugar the J'ling women were hunted and captured in increasing numbers to be used as sex slaves.

When it came to the J'ling males refined sugar made their substantial cocks become rock-hard and remain in that state for some time. There had been many cases of young J'ling males becoming gigolos for human women.

"We agreed no weapons," Kalon said firmly breaking into his wife's flow. "We are J'ling and we keep our word, we said we would not take up arms and nor will we."

Normally at this point, his wife would throw something at him, storm out of the council chambers and not talk to him for a few days but this time it was different.

"You are so right sweet husband," she said glancing at her watch, "But what if the scales were rebalanced by more natural methods that worked in our favour, how could we be blamed?"

"What do you mean?" asked Bamone one of the more senior members of the ruling council.

A cunning look crossed Kalee's face as she spoke calmly, "You all know as head of the scientific research department, we have been looking at the DIVOC-91 virus that seems to affect the humans but not us."

People nodded as she went on, "We have worked out its genetic sequencing and when combined with the sexual disease known as Chlamydia you get a virulent and deadly combination which will kill the infected person in 10 days as every major organ in their body stops working."

The room went very quiet as the council digested her words. The silence was broken eventually by an old woman who asked quietly, "Is there a cure or an immunisation against this?"

"There is no cure, there is no protection against this. The infection rate is 100%. If you have sex with an infected person and there is an exchange of fluids then in 10 days you will die...100% guaranteed."

"This virus must be destroyed and all records of it expunged," said Shiden the council leader, "We cannot unleash such a monstrous thing on this world."

Kalee looked at her watch and sat back triumphantly, "It is too late now. Women from each of the colonies have been infected and have started their journey. Should the humans act like the pigs they are, then the disease will take its toll."

"Who are these women?" Doolang, another council member shouted.

"All volunteers, women who are prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice to free their people," Kalee responded quietly as the room exploded in uproar.

Kalon looked at his wife as people shouted and immediately he knew from the look on her face, she was one of the volunteers.

*****

"Are you sure it's going to be OK," said Jamie, dragging his hand through the mop of his shaggy blonde hair.

"It will be fine man," said Danny, "She is well up for it," his black face splitting into a huge grin, "She even said we could bring more friends if we wanted, the more the merrier."

"I'm still not sure," said Jamie, his voice laced with uncertainty, "They are saying these boogers have strange powers."

Jamie used the word 'boogers' to describe the aliens that had landed on the planet ten years ago. They were called 'boogers' after the green colour of their skin which made them very clearly not human. After much debate, it had been decreed that as they were not human, they had none of the rights and privileges of a normal human being. They became almost overnight the new sub-class and although a few sanctuaries were set up to try to protect them, they were fair game to anyone who captured one.

Sure, technically there were cruelty exclusions, much the same as if they were animals, but unless someone cut them up or beat them to death in public, they were a tradable commodity that could be treated in any way the owner saw fit.

The males were much stronger than normal humans and ideally suited to manual labour, the women on the other hand were much more suited to working in the sex industry. The key seemed to be sugar, giving a female of the species a few lumps of sugar and she became a demented sex fiend that would take on multiple partners.

"I gave her a whole cup of sugar," Danny laughed, his deep voice rumbling, "she was almost tearing my clothes off demanding and begging for sex when I left."

Jamie had heard about the booger sex parties where one woman would literally fuck herself to death, but since the DIVOC-91 virus had started coming about, everyone was a little more cautious about contact with anyone. The 'boogers' seemed to be immune as none of them had caught the virus,

"You really think she take all 18 of us Jamie said looking around the room at the men who were laughing and joking?" Jamie's head was spinning, this was not something he wanted to be part of, he would far rather have been in the arms of the man he had met in a local bar as Jamie knew that he was gay, just didn't know how to come out to his friends.

"She will do what she is told," Danny laughed, "that's what they do." Then he paused before he looked at Jamie with a curious look on his face trying to understand his young friend's nervousness and then it hit him. "You are a virgin, aren't you? This will be your first time. Man, once you have had a booger pussy normal human pussy just won't be the same." Then turning to the groups shouted. "Hey guys it's Jamie's first time so he should go first OK."

"Well as long as you go last," laughed a man, "After you have been through her with that black snake of yours, she is going to be ruined to anything other than a horse for a few days."

Danny laughed to himself as he knew they were just jealous of his 12-inch cock that so many admired. He had a nice side-line going at the local resort hotel where he worked as a fitness instructor and masseur. The women were always interested in the extra services he offered once they saw the size of his cock and in addition to the regular high-end society women who he serviced, he would get travelling wives of the businessmen seeking him out for a large portion of cock. Even though he had all the human pussy on tap he could cope with, he still couldn't resist the lure of booger pussy. There was something about the way they gripped his whole length that sent him wild.

*****

The fire inside Kalee was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Sure she and her husband had tried a small sachet of sugar between them that had resulted in an afternoon of wild sex but this was different, more intense, much more intense.

The human had fed her almost a cupful of sugar as she had struggled and protested to keep up appearances, but now all she wanted was cock and started tearing at her clothes.

"Woohoo," Danny whooped, "This booger is primed and ready to go. Jamie get your pencil dick up here and lead the way."

Jamie was semi-hard and had only been able to get to that state by recalling the fat cock he had sucked to completion the night before.

"Turn her over," Jamie shouted, "I don't want to look at her vile green face."

The men moved to pull Kalee into position but Danny stopped them with, "Watch this boys, it's funny." Then turning to Kalee said cruelly, "Hey booger, you wanna get fucked then you had better hide your face and show us your ass."

Kalee wanted to rebel and tell these animals to 'fuck off' but the drive of the sugar coursing through her body demanded a different response. Laying face down on the table Kalee groaned, "Ready now, please fuck me."

Jamie thumbed his half-erect cock into Kalee's pussy and he closed his eyes, trying to picture Jason's cock before it had entered him the night before. Then the magic which was a J'ling pussy took over and he found himself being massaged in a way he had never experienced before. His cock grew in hardness until he was able to drive it in and out with gusto, moaning and yelling as he spurted deep inside Kalee.

"One down and a hell of a lot to go booger," Danny leered in Kalee's ear, "But you have to tell them if you want it or not."

There lay Kalee of the J'ling, the chief scientific officer, a woman who had forgotten more about quantum physics and genetic sequencing than most learnt in their lifetime begging to be fucked.

"Please fuck me," she begged, "Please use my cunt I need it so bad."

"And are you a booger slut?" Danny asked cruelly as a man replaced Jamie, driving his cock into Kalee's flesh.

"Yes...yes...yes...I am a booger slut," Kalee screamed, "Now please fuck me."

When Danny fed his monster cock into Kalee, twenty-seven men had already pumped their loads into her. He expected her insides to be like a sack of jelly but to his surprise, and delight, she gripped his cock in the way that only boogers can.

"Man, you people have the sweetest cunts," Danny groaned in pleasure, "Shame about your colour."

With those words, he grunted and shot his load into Kalee to join those before him. As they walked away, slapping each other on the backs and calling each other, 'good ole boys,' Kalee sobbed and begged them to come back as the last of the sugar burned through her.

*****

Kalee opened her eyes and feebly reached for her husband's hand, she knew she didn't have long left as the virus had ravaged her body.

"Is it working?" she croaked.

"Just as you planned," her husband said his eyes still filled with tears. "The first few cases were reported today, and it is spreading like wildfire. One of the men you fucked must have had some pretty widespread contacts as the news is also reporting outbreaks in other parts of the country. There are cases in Africa, Europe, China and Australia."

"They will never stop it and when the majority are dead they will need us to rebuild this stinking planet." Kalee spat before collapsing back onto the pillow coughing so violently Kalon thought that surely this must be the end.

"I love you, you foolish woman," Kalon said kindly to his wife who looked at him with the last flickers of life in her eyes.

"And I you," she croaked before falling back on her pillow one final time as life left her body.

Standing Kalon bent and kissed his wife on the forehead, whispering softly, "Thank you for your service."

What he didn't mention to her was that the outbreaks were only among sexually mature adults due to the nature of the contagion. Their scientists had run the projections and it looked like there was going to be a lot of human children and elderly for the J'ling to care for.

Edited by RF Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers