The A-Team Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,165 Followers

Veronica's tongue lapped faster and faster, like a hungry cat presented with a bowl of cream. Her head bobbed and bounced, her hair brushing at her daughter's thighs as she gobbled greedily at the cunt, lapping the cum into her mouth and swallowing down the precious nectar. Melissa pushed her down harder and the Milf complied, her tongue slapping down the hole, sweeping around and exploring every cranny. The younger Hastings gasped again as her Mom found a special spot, "Oooohhh, fuuuckk, aaaaarrgghh. Eat me you slut, lick my cunt. I know this isn't the first pussy you've eaten, show me what you can do."

The tongue continued to pound down, lapping up the juice almost as fast as it was secreted... almost. Melissa groaned in pleasure, pushing herself back on the bed and using her spare hand to rub her titties, playing with the nipples, hard like iron. Below her Veronica continued with an eager enthusiasm, going so fast and hard her tongue must have ached, but not letting that slow her. The younger woman bucked again, "Aaaarrrghh, fuccck, yesss, you're making me cum. How does that feel you slut? Making your daughter cum with your tongue? AAaaarrrghh, yessss, aaaaarrrghhh!"

The waves of ecstasy sped through her, making her tense and relaxed simultaneously. Her cunt spurted out more juice, drenching her Mom's face. The Milf carried on through the squirting and Melissa's orgasm, her tongue pounding hard and fast, vigorously probing at the brunette's pleasure places. Melissa shrieked again, her back bending and arching so much that it look like humpbacked bridge over a river. Her hands balled in fists and she pounded them at the bed, lifting her pussy high and thrusting it at her Mom. The Milf's tonguing continued, passionate and deep.

"AAaarrrghh, that's it, lick me like the pussy whore you are. Aaaarrrghh, fuck, tongue me slut, eat my cunt with your skank tongue, aaaarrghhh, yeessss," Melissa screamed in pleasure.

Veronica drove her face forward, completely in thrall to her daughter, her tongue going as fast as it could, deep in the hole. The younger brunette shrieked again, cumming like an express train, the waves of sexual bliss even more powerful than before so it seemed her head might explode, "AAAarrrrghhh, yessssss, aaaaaaaghhhh!"

She collapsed back and pushed her Mom away from her cunt. Delicious as have her pussy eaten was she had other plans in mind. Her Mom looked up, her face reddening as if she was only just realising what she had done. "Melissa.... I..." she started.

"Wait there," Melissa interrupted her with a commanding tone.

Her Mom nodded and moved into a half-sitting position on the bed as Melissa got up and walked to Spencer's room. Hidden under the bed was a large strap-on and the brunette pulled it out and up her legs, adjusting it so that it fitted snugly against her clit, rubbing it with every thrust. She put on a drop of anal lube, not much she wanted her Mom to feel it the first time and really know her daughter was sodomising her, but enough to help ease the passage and ensure she could get it all the way in.

She walked back to the main room, smiling as she saw her Mom's eyes widen and her mouth dropped open as the Milf looked at the attachment to the younger Hastings. "Ella and Pam told me you fuck like a whore," she said. Her Mom's mouth opened even further and she tried to speak but was unable to find her voice. Melissa grinned, "You think I didn't know? That you're ass was fucked by them? They said they shared you, like a fucking slut, both pounding you together in a dyke DP. Is that true? Don't lie to me, remember..."

Her Mom's face was so blazing red that it could have been mistaken for a ball of fire. It took her a long time, thirty seconds of just staring at her daughter. Melissa waited, her foot tapping impatiently even though inside she was content to wait for her Mom's acquiescence, knowing it would come. Eventually Veronica nodded and in a voice so quiet it was almost unhearable said, "Yes."

Melissa smiled and cupped a hand to her ear, "Can't hear you, whore. Did they DP your slut ass and pussy."

"Y... Y... Yes," Veronica said, slightly louder this time, even as her voice quavered. She looked down at the bed, unable to meet her dominant daughter's gaze. "They both fucked me, together, front and back."

"They said you loved it," Melissa grinned, twisting the metaphorical knife.

Her Mom paused again, not so long this time, but still noticeable, "Yes, I did. I loved it."

"You know why that is?" Melissa asked, before adding a hint, "Slut..."

Her Mom nodded, but didn't say anything. Melissa grinned, knowing the older woman was hers, "Tell me," she ordered.

"Because I am lesbian tramp who loves being ass banged by big strap-ons," Veronica said.

"That's right," her daughter agreed with a smile, "You're a fucking dyke whore, an anal slut, a dumb bitch who's only purpose in life is to be butt-banged by stronger, more dominant women. Women like me. You're not my Mom, you're a hole built for fucking."

"I am," said Veronica nodding and blushing.

"And I'm going to take full advantage of that and ram that sweet tushie of yours," Melissa grinned. "Lie on your back; I want you to see its me as I slam that ass, to know it's your daughter butt-fucking you."

The Milf moved as she was told, obedient to her daughter's command. The younger woman grinned, as her Mom reached and pulled back her legs, gripping the lower thighs to drag them towards her ear, grimacing as she stretched more than she had done for years. "That's it, whore, show me your ass."

Her Mom pulled her legs even further back, her feet dangling overhead as she tried (and failed) to bring her calves to her ears. Melissa gazed down at the tight hole, excited that, finally, she was going to get to penetrate it and make her Mom hers. She savoured the moment, letting her Mom drag down her legs as far as she could and then wait in position, the Milf shivering in fear and anticipation, knowing as much as her daughter how big a thing this was and that they could never go back. Eventually, after a couple of minutes, Melissa moved onto the bed, shuffling forward on her knees with her strap-on in her hand. "You want this in your ass?" she teased the toy's tip at the still closed sphincter, "You want your daughter to ass fuck you Mom?"

"Ooohhh," Veronica cried as if she had already got the toy inside her, her face twisting in self-hate and subjugation as she forced out the word in a whisper, "Yes."

"I can't hear you, Mom," Melissa cocked her hand to her ear in an exaggerated motion, "Speak up."

"Yes," her Mom said, still quietly and then a little louder "Yes."

"Ask me properly, say 'please'," grinned her daughter, still teasing the hole with the toy as she rubbed it up and down over the ring and between the cheeks, a promise of what was to come if... when... her Mom asked for it.

"Fuck me..." moaned her Mom, desperately, "in my ass... please."

"MMmnnn, as you ask so sweetly..." grinned Melissa. She pressed the tip of the toy at her Mom's entrance, pressing at the ring, but not quiet opening, teasing the older woman.

"Oooohhh," Veronica shuddered in anticipation, "Fuck me please, Melissa, I want your big strap-on cock up my butthole. I want you to assfuck Mom, please, ram me anally."

"Mmmnnn, your ass is so fuckable I heard, is it? Should I fuck it and find out," Melissa pressed a little harder, feeling the sphincter give way and the tip push in less than a tenth of an inch. The Milf still shook like her world was on fire, nodding eagerly. "Ask for it, Mom, beg for my cock."

"Fuck me please, Melissa, fuck my butt. It's yours, I want it, please, oh God please fuck it good and hard."

"You want me to gape it and wreck it," Melissa pushed a little further in, the sphincter opening round the toy.

"Ooohhh, God yes, fill me Melissa, I want you to fuck my ass so hard it's broken, oooohh, yes, please open my ass," the Milf moaned, her face contorting as she stretched her legs back further than Melissa had imagined they could go, inviting her daughter in.

"Oh, yes, I've wanted this, I've wanted to slam your slut hole," the younger Hastings grinned and pushed further, pumping the toy into her Mom. The Milf gasped and groaned, her body working back against the large cock. Melissa thrust again, sending the cock deeper into her Mom. She let go off the toy and reached to grab her Mom's ankles using them as levers to balance herself as she went back and down in. "Mmmmnn, yes, let me get this dick balls dick in your whorey ass."

"Oooohh, yes, please Melissa, ram it all the way in, I want you to fuck me so hard," Veronica cried out.

Her daughter pounded harder, making sure she was leaning far enough forward so that her Mom was looking up at her face. The Milf's expression was filled with lust and self-disgust, all mixed with pleasure and pain as the prick was pounding hard into her hole. She kept her eyes open, all the time, making sure she was looking back up at Melissa. The younger woman smiled happily and thrust deep, pressing down so that her Mom's face twisted again in pain as her legs were pushed back. But Melissa knew there'd be no complaint and there wasn't, just another series of moans, "Oooohhh, urrrrhh, oooohhh, fill me, ram my ass Melissa, ohhh give it me deep."

"You're such a slutty bitch," Melissa smiled and slammed. The cock went in again, not stopping until Melissa's thighs cracked against her Mom. She paused, "How does it feel to have your daughter balls deep in your butt?"

"Oh Melissa, it feels so good, like it was what my ass was designed for," her Mom moaned.

"That's its purpose," agreed Melissa and resumed her fucking, slamming the cock in deep and hard.

She had fucked a lot of sluts in her time, pounded assholes open almost as often as she'd breathed, slammed dyke bottom after dyke bottom, including her whore of a sister, but none felt quiet so good as her Mom's. It wasn't the physical pleasure, though the purr in her pussy as the strap-on rubbed her clit, was making her drip with ecstasy. It was the having total control of the woman who gave her life, turning the tables to where they should be, so that they were no longer just a mother and daughter, but a top and bottom, a dominant amazon woman and her submissive bitch. Her Mom was hers to fuck whenever she wanted and Melissa intended to make full use of that privilege. "Take it ass whore, take my fucking dick, yes, thank me for ass fucking your slut butt."

"Aaarrrrgg, yesss, thank you Melissa, aaaaarghhh, thank you for hammering my asshole. Ooohhh my God, you're giving it me so good, fuck me harder, please, aaaarrghhh yesss, thank you, thank you, thank you.."

Melissa hammered her squirming Mom, thrusting faster and harder and filling the older woman with hard plastic dick. With each thrust her Mom bucked and cried, so obviously enjoying the fucking. Melissa relaxed her push on her Mom's legs and let them fall back so the heels were resting against her shoulder. She wrapped her arms round them to keep her balance and slammed in, pounding the butt-hole with an athletic energy. Her Mom gasped and shrieked, her body arching and her hand reaching down to her soaked cunt to rub at it as her daughter filled the other hole. "AAarrrghh, yessss, ooohhh fuck, thank you Melissa, aaaarrrghh, thank you for fucking my ass."

"You're such a whore," grinned Melissa, "Aren't you? You're just a fuckhole, a bitch made for banging, a Mom-slut who needs her daughter's cock. Say it, tell me your place."

"I'm a whore, a fuckhole on legs, I exist to be fucked," squealed Veronica.

"Who owns you, bitch?" Melissa grinned, not stopping the pounding.

"You do, you own my ass, you can fuck it whenever you want, I'm your anal slut."

"You are and don't you forget it," smiled Melissa and pounded in again. For the next few minutes she said nothing as she concentrated on pounding the hole as hard and fast as she could, slamming her dildo deep into the back hole and spreading it like soft butter. Her Mom squeaked and squealed and thanked her, whilst begging for more. It was perfect and Melissa thanked her friends in the A-Team for making it possible.

After a while she changed position, twisting her Mom round so that the Milf was on her front ass in the air and Melissa was behind her, pounding her doggy style. It gave her more control and allowed her to go harder and faster, whilst still ramming the dick all the way in. Her hands gripped her Mom's waist hard, her fingers digging into the flesh as she used the hole for her own pleasure, her clit zinging as the toy rubbed it with every violent thrust into the hole she now owned.

"Aaarrrghhh, yessss, aaaarrghhh," screamed Veronica, "Thank you, thank you, aaaaarrghhh, don't stop please, aaaarrghh, yesssss, thank you, aaaarrrghhh!"

The younger brunette continued to pound her Mom, grunting and panting as she slammed hard and fast, her skin red and flushed, glowing with the sheen of perspiration. The plan had worked perfectly, her Mom's stretched ass was hers to do as she wanted, now and forever. Melissa pulled back and wiped her sweaty brow, looking down at the broken in hole, gaping wide and red-rimmed from the hard banging. "Wait here, I'm just going to take a picture," she smiled.

*

Later that night there was a new picture on display in the A-Team's den, a cavernous hole between two plump cheeks with the legend Veronica Hastings - butt fucked'.

LL72
LL72
1,165 Followers
12