The Adult Theater

Story Info
First time at an adult theater.
1.7k words
4.43
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I just turned 18 and could finally get into the adult theater down town.

I have been wanting to go here ever since I figured out what it was all about but they always checked ID's so I couldn't get in, until today.

I have been watching porn on the internet for several years now and it always made me hard.

I like to see black men fucking white girls. It really turns me on to see those big black cocks splitting those little white pussies. Stretching them out and filling them with their powerful seed.

I like watching that cum running out of them and down their legs or watch that little girl sucking on that big black cock until he fills her mouth with cum and then watch her swallow it all.

Today I drove to the theater and paid my way in. As soon as I walked in the clerk told me I had to be 18 to get into the theater.

I told him to day was my birthday and I am now 18 as I handed him my ID. He looked it over and told me I would be very welcomed in there and because it was my 18th birthday I go in for free.

Enjoy yourself kid he told me as I walked into the theater.

As soon as I entered I had to stand by the door until my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

I was nervous and sat down in the back row and started watching the action on the big screen. I could see 2 black men taking turns having a cute little blond girl sucking their cocks. She wasn't wearing very much just a see through top which showed her tiny titties and a very short skirt.

As I was watching my cock began growing and creating a bulge in my shorts. I had worn a loose pair of shorts and was commando so I could have easy access to my cock.

Suddenly someone walked from the front back to where I was sitting and sat beside me.

It made me nervous because I didn't want anyone that might know me or my parents seeing me in here. I was also embarrassed by having a hard on that was plainly visible with its head sticking out from the leg of my shorts.

This man leaned over and asked me if I was enjoying the movie. He then asked me if this was my first time in here. I answered yes to both questions.

He told me it was about to get really hot because the black men were about to spit roast the little sissy. He also gave my thigh a little squeeze. This caused my cock to respond with a little twitch that did not go unnoticed by him.

I had no idea what he was talking about though as I didn't know what spit roasting or a sissy was.

He had slowly moved his hand up and began rubbing my now hard cock through my shorts.

I had to move some to make myself more comfortable and when I did he immediately had my cock out of the leg of my shorts.

He ran his fingers over the head of my cock and began playing with the pre-cum leaking from it.

Do you like this he asked me and I just nodded yes to him.

By now the scene on the screen showed the girl sucking one cock while the other guy lifted her ass up and pushed her skirt up over her waist.

This is when I saw she had a tiny cock as he forced his massive hard cock into her ass.

This is something I wasn't expecting and my cock got even harder.

The man beside me now had slid my shorts down and was jacking my cock using the pre-cum for lube. "Like what you see?" he asked me. All I could do was whisper that I did.

This is when he bent over and took me into his mouth. I almost came right then and there. I had never had anyone do this to me before.

As he was sucking my cock someone else sat on the other side of me and began pinching and pulling on my nipples. As soon as this happened I came in the man's mouth and was amazed as he swallowed it all without spilling a drop.

I then stood up and pulled my shorts up and hurriedly ran out of the theater. The clerk was laughing as he watched me run out of the place.

"Cum again soon" he said as I was going out the door.

I sat in my car for a few minutes trying to calm down before driving home. What an unexpected experience this turned out to be.

When I got home I went right to my room and brought up some internet porn on my laptop.

I started looking for what I had seen at the theater. It didn't take me long to find some interracial sissy porn.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I found everything from cross dressers to transsexuals. I began watching some of these videos and was once again hard as a rock leaking pre-cum.

I don't know how long I was watching these videos but I turned it off when I heard my Mom & Dad come home from work and call me down to dinner.

Dad had me help him with the yard work after we ate and then I went back to my room.

After school the next day I found some more of that porn to watch and began thinking about what happened at the theater, vowing not to return there again.

However that was all I could think about and on Saturday afternoon I did return to it.

The clerk recognized me and welcomed me back. "Couldn't stay away like you thought you would, could you?" he said to me. I was too embarrassed to reply to him though and I paid and entered the theater.

Just like the last time I stood back and let my eyes adjust to the darkness before finding a seat.

The movie was a different one today. What I saw was 2 transsexuals working over some guy.

I was once again commando in loose shorts and a loose fitting shirt. I soon had my cock out and stroking it when someone sat behind me.

Then someone sat on either side of me. One of them was the first guy from the last time.

He put his hand on my cock and began playing with it. "I knew you would be back for more" he told me as he played with my pre-cum.

He then put his fingers up to my mouth and told me to taste my own juices. I let him put them in my mouth and could taste my pre-cum on them.

I suddenly felt the guy behind me start pinching my nipples and pulling hard on them. I moaned a little from this.

The guy feeding me my pre-cum stopped and I saw him push his pants down and his cock sprang out.

He started pulling my head down to it and told me that today it was my turn to suck his cock for him. I have never done anything like this before but watching the movie and having my nipples worked over hard had me just going along with whatever he wanted from me.

I soon had his hardening cock in my mouth and he told me to work it like a lollipop. He then started moving my head up and down on it.

It didn't take long before I felt it explode in my mouth and tried to pull away from it. He held me firmly and told me to swallow it all before he would release me. Having no choice I swallowed.

Once he finished cumming he moved away and someone else pushed his cock into my mouth before I knew what was happening.

I sucked this new cock and once gain swallowed a load of cum. This happened 2 more times before there were no more cocks to suck.

I pulled my shorts up and headed for the door. But before getting to it the clerk stopped me. He told me that he had my name and address from my ID and I better be back here tonight at 9 for some more.

I was at home and wondering what I was going to do. I didn't want that clerk showing up here and telling my parents what I had done at that theater but I also didn't want to be used like that again either.

Right at 9 I walked into the theater. There was the clerk talking to another clerk at the counter.

I heard him tell the new clerk, "See I told you he would show up!" He then led me into the theater and down to the front row.

"Give me your clothes" he told me. When I was naked he told everyone there that I was here for their pleasure and would suck all the cock in the place.

Don't touch his ass though he told them. I will be auctioning that off at midnight.

I was quickly put on my knees and forced to start sucking cocks.

One of those cocks was a big black cock. This guy told me his name was Tyrone and he was going to win my ass later and he would be fucking me right here for everyone to see, then everyone would fuck me after he was finished with me.

Sure enough at midnight the auction began and Tyrone won my ass. I screamed loudly as his big cock worked its way deep into me and he slowly began fucking my no longer virgin ass.

He didn't last long before breeding me deeply. When he pulled out his cum ran out of my now wrecked hole.

The fucking went on for an hour as everyone there took their turn filling my hole with their cum.

When it was all over Tyrone came to me and handed me a note. It had his phone number on it. He told me to call him tomorrow and he would give me directions to his house. He had some friends that he was going to share me with.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers