All Comments on 'The Adult Theater'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Xmale06Xmale066 months ago

Can't wait for tomorrow to arrive then....

zephyerzephyer6 months ago

Back in the olden days of AOL I was in a chat room and guy came on and wanted to meet up with me. He said he was a clerk in an AVS where I had gotten my first cock.

He wanted me to come by at closing, which was 2 a.m.

That was very late, since I had to be at work at 8 a.m. and just something made me suspicious and I told him I couldn't come.

Several years later, right here on Literotica a guy told me had had been to the same AVS and blown and gotten fucked by the clerk.

Did I ever kick my own ass.

Loved your story.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver596 months ago

Mmmmmm….so much fun. Nice story. Excited to learn about the next visit.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

When I first starting reading this, I thought this was going to be a kind of coming-of-age story about an innocent learning who he really is, much the way I did on my first visit to an adult theater. And in a way this is, but it's also shown me that I went to the wrong adult theater. ;-) Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At 32 I was straight going to the ABS gloryholes for a blowjob now and then. One Sunday afternoon I too got the courage to go to one of the adult theaters. Apparently Sunday afternoon is when the older married guys not getting it at home go there. Wasn’t long before I was bent over the back of a couch naked getting spit roasted. There were 8 of them that day. WOW. After a few days contemplating what happened that theater became my new Sunday afternoon hang out. Such fondle memories.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

Definitely a "cumming" of age story! How I remember my first experience in an ABS when the "customers" initiated me into sucking cock and getting fucked. Your story shows the ultimate experience and obviously got me aroused as I remembered the feelings and emotions of that time!

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Never had the courage to seek sex in an adult theater or book store. But could definitely go for an encounter with another guy at a natural form of business.

cnaeglecnaegle6 months ago

Very hot story, I've never done a theater and don't know that I would but what a fun fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i love it when men fuck and come in peoples asses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergary_4_u@gary_4_u
I am a bi mwm and always looking for a dominant top male to use me for our mutual pleasure