All Comments on 'The Adventures of Ashton: Ski Trip'

by ducatikyle

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
fregenfregenabout 12 years ago
The husband's from Texas too?

Not the reaction one would expect.<P>

A half a glass of wine lowered her inhibitions enough to screw a complete stranger? In her own hotel room? In front of her husband?<P>

Sorry but there is not enough back story is to make any of these premises believeable. This is a scene (maybe two) not a story.<P>

I wonder what would happen if she tried hard liquor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gotta believe it's the same sick commenter posting the same repetitive nasty shit

can't be that many sickos out there. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So?

The fear of, or actual, inability to act has long been known to induce sexual arousal even to the point of orgasm. After a while this type of sexual excitation can become a fetish which can take over one's behavior to the point of being preferable, even with the accompanying feelings of inferiority and weakness, to regular, "normal" sexual expression.. It is nothing new as psychologists know quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exciting

OK, there could have been more story to it, but it was exciting for those of us who enjoy hot sex. I can't help but think about how fun it would be to walk in on my wife fucking another guy. DAMN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What. The. Fuck?

This isn't a marriage, it's a fucking disaster! Within 60 seconds of meeting a guy, she takes him back to her room to fuck him? Who the fuck does that? Is she going for gold in the slut Olympics?

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Adventures

I'll be reading the next adventures of Ashton. Hope it's cumming soon. Fine job. Really love a good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cuckold, Fetish

Post it in Fetish

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
No shrimp in this Barbie

Well, a good story develops the main character(s)!

Heavy workout, thin air and Pinot Noir (or Grigio). CHECK! Sweety is now developed.

Funny accent, tall, blond, good build, fair banter. CHECK! The Bull is developed.

Forget Hubby ... he's not a main character here!

Oops, forgot Thick Dick - more Bull character-dev!

Wham, Bam ... Action sequence complete.

Fade (or smarter, Pass) Out.

End of story. Gather stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
cut the author some slack

don't like the story just say you dont like the topic of cuckold - i don't like the topic - but this is the first one for the person and it takes some balls or is it tits - to get up here and publish something. everyone gets better.

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
cantbuymy is right

It takes guts to post that first story, and the same to post more. Each time you open yourself to rejection and it isn't easy. I'm not a fan of cuck stories, but I read anything posted in this category that is decently written. I'm not a fan of horror stories either, but occasionally read Stephen King and others.

Besides anyone who rides a Ducati starts out with 4 stars from me. That from a former '78 Ducati 900ss owner, though I've only had BMWs since.

Good luck with future posts and ignore comments that include personal attacks. Those people aren't worth considering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Negative comments and a score of "1"

doesn't seem to phase these wimpy cuckold writers. They are crawling out of the woodwork. Several new ones every week. I would guess that ninety percent of new stories posted weekly in loving wives are just plain trash. Were are the good writers?

Did we chase them off this site? Some one wrote it takes balls to post a story here, what balls, this writers doesn't have any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the "sick following"

is the closet cuckold crowd, lurking around every god damn cuck story, reading it in the dark under a blanket holding their tiny weenies, furiously masturbating, then writing a negative comment to assuage their latent guilt and shame. Big following in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your story is fine...

cantbuymy and rjordan are absolutely correct. I don't know how long you have been viewing this site, but I will warn you that it is rife with trifling little people living pathetic little lives. Seems they have nothing better to do than to spew negative criticism and expound their haughty, high morals. Try to ignore them as best you can and continue with your writing. Good luck!

ducatikyleducatikyleover 11 years agoAuthor
This is a story about cuckoldry.

If I were writing a romance, I'd have clearly written it differently. To be frank, it wasn't my goal.

This is only about the seventh piece of erotic fiction I've ever written. I know it's not fucking Delta of Venus.

If you're going to piss on my work, have the guts to post with an actual handle.

Design82Design82over 9 years ago

Short and sweet.........quite short, but VERY sweet!! That young lady is setting the bar early on in her marriage and ensuring that she, and her hubby, will be getting lots of good sex during their marriage.

Now her hubby is hooked on watching her have intercourse with others, she will have LOTS of extra-marital cock. Good for her!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But it was,

The last married event in her life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
0 – 60 (Cuckold) in 2.8 seconds!

I think a lot of the critics are missing the point: By design this piece had no back-story, by intention it had very little character development, and on purpose it had little build up to the explosive and highly erotic climax. However, that was what made this an excellent piece of flash fiction!

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously because it was not so laboriously predictable and did not lay out the story line in a plodding manner. The young wife, in this story, decided to become a slut and convert her husband to a cuckold. Wham, bam, thank you Nathan…and both goals were fulfilled. The last paragraph was very well crafted “…she opened her eyes…¨ and saw that her husband was a complete and willing participant to his own cuckolding.

Okay, Ducati, keep writing. We like the pace at which you write, it is breathtaking; like the 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S which goes from 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds, if our source is correct. This will teach husband Josh, to get his damn ski boots fitted before he leaves Dallas, next time!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Skiing

Yeah those Australians always win a bunch of gold.medals in the winter Olympics. Oh sorry, those are Austrians. The young wife is a "hure" in any language.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

what a lot of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a gigantic mountain of sh*t!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous