The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls hit Mexico Pt. 03.
3.5k words
4
1.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Sex Adventures and Stories of Natty...

The concluding story, of the beach... the holiday... the girls and The Man...!!

Part Three.

The sun had slowly risen, it had now replaced the moonlight, it had climbed hallway up its morning descent, it was charging the awaking world with its heat, the light, was breaking into all the cracks, and through all the windows, seeking out all the dark spots... cleansing them of the darkness...!

The woman known as Natty, slowly came awake, her body sensing something, movement, as the warmth of the sum crept up over her body, she stirred, she pulled the sheets up over exposed breasts, her nipples were hard, hmm, she said to herself, she had warm glow about her, that type of hot feeling inside, her mind eyes quickly replaying the last few hours again, for the second time, she slowly turned and adjusted her position, keeping her eyes half shut, she then looked at her bed partner, he was also stirring himself awake, she looked down at the sheets that covered his body, she could make out his morning hardness, poking up the sheet, his hand slowly went to find it,... hmm she said to herself, breakfast is about to be served,!!

With that she moved up even closer to him, she laid her head on his chest, her right hand crept across his body, she brushed his hand away, oh yeah!! he moaned as her fingers found him, curled around him, and slowly gripped his hardness, Now that feels a whole lot better, baby, her hand slowly tighten around his shaft, it started to wank his cock, long slow movements, she felt him harden in her grip, the skin pulled back, a tent had appeared in the sheets between his legs, she slowly pulled the sheet back, to reveal his cock, it was hard, upright, the cock head was fully exposed, she watched her movement, as it closed and opened his skin that covered his cock, as she watched, she saw the first drops of pre cum emit from his glands, she watched it wet his cock, she pulled the skin right back, she heard him moan, oh fuck, Natty, that feels so good, babe, just so good,...

With that she moved her head down, her tongue snaked out of her mouth, it found the tip of his cock, she turned so she was facing him, his eyes widened as her watched her, begin to do what she had done before, but this time it was like in HDTV, this was pure porn, he watched, as she began to massage and suck his balls his cock, her sensual mouth, was alive when it took it all, deep, no gag reflex, he pushed his hips up, into her mouth, Oh fuck, oh FUCK...

He moaned, she took it all, her lips gripped his cock like a vacuum cleaner, her tongue dancing around his cock inside her mouth, she pulled her head, up, spit and spittle dripping from her lips, all over his cock, she smiled at him, hmm she said to him... is my Baby Boy, feeling better now, his hardness testament to that, it was solid, rock solid, she knew inside her, that the remaining essence of the blue he had taken last night, had now kicked, exploded into his blood system, she dropped her back down, and she blew it hard n deep, her hands squeezing his ball, she aimed to edge him, bring his so close, but not let him explode, she glanced up his body, his back was arched, his head was back, he was mouthing words, yes, fuck, oh my god, all the things she had heard men say before, she knew how to suck cock, she had learned the art, she was an artist, men wanted her to, she could feel her own sex reacting, her lips where wet, that glow inside was now a mounting tingle and an itch, that needed to be scratched, and she had in her mouth something that could scratch it...

She slowly pulled her head back, and pulled the cock skin back tight, against his groin, she moved her body quickly, she then threw her legs over his waist, reverse straddled him, she was facing way from him, in that reverse cowgirl style, her open wet sex swallowed his cock instantly, his hands where then on her hips, gripping handfuls of her skin, pushing and pulling her body, impaling her sex tunnel on his hardness' she moaned, she then slowly started to control the scene, the rise and fall of her body, the tune it played on his cock, taking it all, the momentum gathered speed, she increased her movement, she was then bouncing on his cock, her weight now supported on her feet, her hands on his knees, his hips began to thrust upwards to meet her downward rhythm, her sex was being pounded, her first deep climax came, then her second, again was instantly there afterwards, they were hard deep, her sex juice was dribbling down his cock, oh sweet mother of god, he screamed, I can't hold it baby I can't hold it back anymore, she then quickly leaned forward, her hand found, and gripped his cock at the base, she released it from her sex, she leaned back, then she lowered her butt, so his hard cock parted her arse cheeks, then he moaned that moan, that all men do, she felt his cock twitch, then the instant contact and heat of his cum shooting up her back, and its thick rope threads landing on her soft tanned skin, it was a big load, five, six maybe even seven spurts of hot cum, it was landing all over her but, and she curved her lower back towards him, he could then sense his seed, it was then dripping down her arse crack, she could feel it, it was then covering her star, her pussy lips, her fingers where still holding his shaft, she worked it a few times to milk it dry, she left it twitch in its death throw, she then leaned back further, she turned and faced him, lowered her body on to his, face first, her tits crushed as he engulfed her upper body in his arms,...

This kiss was hard, deep, wet, sloppy, a true lovers kiss, their faces were locked together for a good 2 maybe 3 minutes, he pulled free from her, they gasped for breath, he pulled her legs up, and split them over his waist, holding behind her knees in his palms, she pushed herself up, freeing her tits, her nipples where jutting out like coat hooks, hard swollen, her chest heaving as she gasped for air, she then felt it, his cock was hardening again, she pushed back, it was almost upright between her arse crack, she raised herself up, her hand sought out his cock, she moved, and positioned herself, she then gently lowered her tight, cute anus on to his cock head, her star slowly opened, her cum and his seed, had lube her slit, she slowly guided him into her arse, anal sex, was not her favourite, but she knew some men liked it, for her it was a thing you hand to do, she lowered herself, she felt it pop into her cavity, she held him there, he was just purring, like a man who had just seen god, he moved his hips, upwards, she took him all in, but she pushed back, she would let him, but only for a few moments, she rode his cock in her arse for about 30 seconds, she then pulled his cock free, and replaced it in her pussy, she then rode him until his completion cum rose up, she was sitting on his lap, his cum flooded her sex deep inside, she collapsed on his chest, they lay locked within each other, they split apart, taking big deep air gasping breaths, and then she rolled back into his arms, she was then safe, they were spread over the centre of the big bed, she looked over his shoulder it was about 10.30am now, she cuddled him, his warmth, his arms around her felt good, she teased the grey hair on his chest and he held her like that, until he watched her, as she slowly drifted of back to sleep,...

Her phoned buzzed, and beeped a few times, hmm messages, she stirred when she heard it, she awoke, she was completely wrapped up within a bed sheet, a pillow was now under her head, not the body of the man who she had just made love too...

Jonathan was not in the bed, she heard his voice, a big glass of water was on beside table, she then saw him as he then walked past the bedroom door, he stopped, and he looked down at her and smiled, he blew her a gentle kiss, she just returned it, he was talking on the phone, he now had just a pair of chino shorts on, she pulled the sheet up around her, as she got up, she was still sticky from the heated and last night's sex, she slowly walked into the shower bathroom, for some reason shy, some fresh towels were laid out, and a small bathrobe, she slowly did what she had to do, what any woman, who had just spent the night in deep sex with any man would do,...

She showered, washed her hair, and her body, she looked at herself, she inspected herself, for damage, there was some small bites, some surface nail rake marks, some bruises, from the heated moments, she felt good, her sex was raw, alive, but sensitive, she opened the medicine cabinets, found some soft hand lotions, and rubbed herself in where she could, her skin felt good, she felt so fucking good... she had not felt like this for ages, but she had a bit of guilt in her mind, something about this was amiss, she felt weird, like she had been here before, or that this moment, has been before it was almost like Deja vu, like a long lost dream sequence that was locked away inside her, had just been played out from her mind, into a reality...

Then she heard him, he called her... Natty, you want some breakfast and some coffee, Sugar Tits, on the terrace... Yeah sure, she called back, no fuss, whatever your having, I will be out in about 10 mins, he replied okay, babe, no worries, he then said did you find, the robe, if that's no good, there are some shirts and t shirts are in the wardrobe by the bedroom door, unless you want to wear that sexy underwear as a bikini, sugar,...

Then her mind, said out loud to her... Sugar Tits, WTF, he calls me that JWB...

She then just called back, Don't worry honey, I am sure I will find something to wear, she came out after about another ten minutes, she sat on the edge of the bed wrapped in a bath towel, her hair in another, she picked up her phone, read all the shit from the crew, Mia as usual, was totally blunt and rude with her comments, and wanted to know everything, did you do that, did you do this etc etc, she then replied smiling... tell you all later, that's if I decide to let him be unchained from the four-poster bed!!!, it was now 11.30 am on Tuesdays morning...

She looked at her phone again, No What's App, or txt from JWB at all, he had not even replied to any, she had sent him

She stood up and walked over to his wardrobe, she slid open the door she looked at his stuff, hmm nice, clean pressed, she found a nice striped pink shirt, she put it on and grabbed her panties, it was the old school type of man's shirt, with scooped front and back, white collar and cuffs, with a strange London name, from Saville Row, no designer name, she let her hair fall, it just covered her butt, and looked hot and tight over her bra free boobs, she looked, at the mirror, hmm she looked hot in it, she grabbed her phone and bag, and walked out into the main room, he was busy in the kitchen, the doors behind his desk where now open, folded back to reveal an amazing view of the ocean,...

Hey baby girl, good morning to you beautiful, the Chef, hopes you like some honey roasted ham and a couple of poached eggs, French toast and some fresh coffee, and O juice, delivered by my fair, yet trained hands...

So if the Beautiful sexy lady, would like to place her and beautiful butt on a chair on the terrace table it will be with her in just a few minutes, from now...and then her turned as saw her, Wow, now then, that shirt never looked that good on me... Ever!!!

She then said, with a big smile on her face, Why thank you, your so kind Sir, she then slowly walked barefoot out into the sun, and on to the terrace and just stood there, the timber decking was hot to touch, and she just took stock, looked around, it was beautiful, his chalet was unoverlooked, it had a little patio section, of to one side with two sunbeds laid out side by side, and a path of stepping stones, up to the middle, within about 100 maybe even 200 of her small paces you would be in knee deep in the ocean, a path was also laid out through the dunes, in simple timber square stepping stones, she dived into her bag, found and put on her shades, and made her way back, to the wooden, beautifully carved, 4 seater table, she also noted that the deck area had a big right angled sofa, with a coffee table at the other end, littered with candles, and a big art deco ash tray, some empty bottles of wine, and about 4 empty wine glasses, and a few lose laid, magazines and books, a sound docking station, but the thing that stuck out in her mind, was the fact that the sofa had a very skimpy white bikini laid out over one of the arms... Hmm she thought, wonder who that belongs too...!!

She then pulled up one of the chairs, then another moved another, and rested her feet on top of it, to stop the timber burn, her legs where now fully in the sun, his shirt fell open to reveal an excess amount of cleavage and crossed over her thighs, within a couple of minutes, he emerged from the kitchen, and was at the table, laying down plates with freshly cooked hot, food, and drinks, as he finished, her leant into her, his palm held her chin with one of his hands, and kissed her, she returned the kiss, they pulled apart... He tasted salty, his hair was damp, he smelt sea fresh, it was then that she noticed the footprints, running down into the sea,

Yeah, he said, been swimming, well not swimming, just my morning sea dip, just love getting in the sea, he went back inside the cabin, and grabbed the coffee pot of the stove, and brought over two mugs,...He poured out two hot loads into them, and said to her Bon Appetite Natty, one hopes that you enjoy the food, as much he hops, as you have the chef, so far...!!

She then pursed, and pouted her lips, hmm, just, let me think about that for a moment, she smiled back at him, as she picked up a bit of ham in her fingers, and slipped it into her mouth, after a few chews, she simply said, yeah it's not been too bad, so far, a bit blue around the edges, a few burnt and singed corners, but generally speaking, it was not a bad dessert course... loved the creamy bits, at the end!!... and with that he burst out laughing, Natty, your amazing, just amazing, his laugh was infectious, she did also, with him, they eat their breakfast in almost silence, the food was good, the coffee was strong, the OJ was fresh, not out of a can or something, the time flew by, they chatted about nothing, the chalet, the beach the view,...

She asked and he replied, to her probes, questions, So Then, How long have you been visiting, and living here, in the shed, she asked him, Oh this place, about 5, hmm thinking about it, maybe could even be 6 years now, I get the use this chalet and the hotel room services for free, as part of my work deal with the hotel group, and the spa complex shared between the sister hotels, this was the spa, massage and yoga room in the original hotel, we converted into the work/live space about 3 years ago, when the apartments that you know see behind us, had been redeveloped.

The hotel chain then signed off on the two new hotels, 18 months ago, so I have another 2 years maybe here, before we need to move on to pastures new, or move back to my existing set up, and place back in England, permanently, this place has sure seen some sights, some strange parties, and some long very late night talking and drinking sessions,...

It was almost 1.00pm when they finished talking, and Jonathan put all the dishes in washer, and returned, back to the table, this time he had an ice-cold bottle of water, he poured out two big tumbler glasses, over ice, and moved his chair to sit beside her, his hand was then there resting, on her thigh... As it always had been there, it seemed for ages!

Natty, when are you going home, She said... next Monday morning, we have to be at the airport by 11.00am, then back home to the cold, her hand was then on his thigh, but I will take a good memory back with me, from this place, of a beautiful man with a grey beard, a lover, who knows, he may even become a good friend, over time, so it has been a good visit...

So then, he said to her softly, as his hand made slow finger circles over her skin, we two, us star crossed lovers, have tonight, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and maybe Saturday night and Sunday morning to plan, and to make sure that we can still love, fuck and play... That is if you want to, of course,... She looked at his eyes, Yes, I think I do, indeed... she softly replied, I think we can make some time for us, the girlies will be a little bit annoyed, but, I will have to spend some time with them, but yes, I see no reason why I can't be taken, whisked away by you again, over the coming days, in fact, I will almost insist that you do provide the same level of room service, and attention...

hmm he replied, my thought's exactly, what if we say this as a simple plan, I do my work crap, Wednesday and Friday, today we will just relax and chill out here, and we can have dinner again tonight, but, my guess is that you will need to pick up some fresh stuff, from the hotel, and check in with the girls, and that on Saturday night, we hit the Rocks again, can book it for the girls too, if you wanted,... Or we can go solo, as it may be our last night here, and Sunday night, we hit the hotel to watch and listen to the chillout sounds...

Then that way you will be back home at the hotel, ready to pack and leave, which is indeed a sad thing to plan, but then that is life...but, I somehow think that we will meet again someday, I know I would certainly like too, if our lives cross paths again...so we have then Thursday, where I can take you, somewhere more cosmopolitan, and tonight we can eat here, via the very good room service, so if that is a plan that your happy with, then it is simply left for us to, say let's do what we both want to do..

Hmm Natty, smiled at him, she slowly licked, her full sensuous lips, I think the mans, plan is sound, as long as you make sure that your cock is up to it, as I am going to make you work for your supper tonight, Jonathan!! and I mean work...!!

With that she stood up, and slowly walked back into the cabin, she undid the shirt, and let it fall to the floor at her feet, she turned her head, look at him, and simply said... Well stud, don't keep the lady waiting... for her dessert, as u know she loves fresh cream for afters.

To Be Continued,

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers