All Comments on 'The Apex of Submission'

by Rascalpapillion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

O.K. CLEVER WRITER, I am not at all into incest. I know this guy is not their real DADDY, but this whole premise was uncomfortable for me before and continues to be. The girls are just too childlike. So, not for me. Having said that, your writing is getting better. Just liked your earlier stories better. Just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt ! Still, it is you, so, 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m obsessed with this story and find the connection and philosophy between the women really sexy and expansive. The vibrator orgasm took me out of it; I wish He would have made them cum with his mouth and hands. Regardless this is an incredibly sexy character dynamic and I’ve come 3 times from this story; love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is "Daddy" still going to be happy after babies come and he is not the center of the women's world?

Instead of focusing on pleasing him 24/7 there are children to take care of, feed, housework......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRascalpapillion@Rascalpapillion
I'm a confident guy in his forties. For work, I do high-stress stuff--disaster response--and I love the ability of sex to take us into another world, strip away life's stresses, and give us a moment of pure bliss. I'm about enthusiastic consent and sex-positivity. I'm 5'11",...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Evie and Jo Series Info