The Apex of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie let out a sigh, Daddy's rich voice flowing over her. Nestling her head in her lap, she felt every inch the good girl he was describing. "Your role is to please Daddy," he said, "That's what you're for. That's what your gorgeous little bodies are for, and," his voice filled with pride, "What your quick minds and loyal souls are for." His fingers tousled themselves in her hair affectionately, "You've both challenged yourself for me, given me almost everything you have. Pushed each other, helped each other to do so. And I want you to think about all of that, everything you've surrendered and shown, offered and given, everything I've asked of you that you've done just because I wanted it. How natural it felt to you to give yourselves to Daddy."

He fell silent, then, and Evie found her hand reaching out instinctively for Jo's holding it as their minds span over their histories with Daddy, with all that they'd done and felt and what it had grown inside them. Evie thought back to those first days of sex with Daddy, how surprised she was by his confident intensity, and how everything since they had seemed like steps on a path that led her to herself, into her pure desire to be a fountain of pleasure. She remembered the roughness, the pain she'd happily endured in the past because it was part of the narrative Daddy wanted that night, of suddenly taking her, of claiming her, and how the combination of her own mind and her desire for him turned so much of that pain into true, clear pleasure.

She thought about how she'd seen Jo, this beautiful young woman so like her, freed by her submission, finding herself, how she'd recognized that story and how the two of them had managed to balance with each other, balance and then join in a way that she could not have predicted. Daddy's hands on their head were quiet, now, moving just in small circles as they both filled their minds, reflected, and watched each other's process of reflection. When his voice came again, it was soft, but prickled alertness through her:

"Tonight, you're going to give me the last part of your submission. I'm going to breed you, each of you. To claim your bodies and make you mine in the most primal way. To plant a baby in each of you to grow."

Jo's grip on her fingers tightened, and she saw her eyes dilate and knew it was arousal, because she was feeling it too. So many nights of fantasy leading to this night of reality, Jo's fantasies, Daddy's fantasies had all brought them here together in this same moment, they each held a part of it, his hands on their heads, their hands joining each other. "Yes," she said, unbidden, and Jo nodded in response, "Yes," Jo said, smiling.

"Good girls," he said, taking in and letting out a long breath, feeling so solid under their cheeks. "Now take out Daddy's cock." They both reacted in the same moment, fingers racing to his buckle, and worked in tandem to loosen the belt, unbuckle the slacks. It was Evie who pulled the waistband down, but it was Jo who put her fingers into his briefs, wrapped them around his thick cock, and pushed it upright. His hands tangled in their hair, and he pulled their heads up from his thighs easily as he stood up, cock bobbing in front of them. Jo's fingers were still wrapped around it, and Evie joined her, her hand above Jo's, two hands not enough to cover all of daddy's cock, their fingers not quite meeting around the thickest part. He pressed them closer together, and said, "I want to see it resting on your sweet faces."

Evie nuzzled her face under the thick meat of his cock, releasing her hold on it, and Jo moved it, slid it over her cheek, then let it rest on her forehead. She heard a noise from Daddy, a satisfied sound as he watched her abase herself under his cock, turning her face from side to side. Without prompting, she reached up and put her fingers back around it, and Evie tilted her head, giving Evie the opportunity to push Daddy's cock across her girlish cheeks, to rub the head of it on her lips and then smack it along her face, being bolder, rougher than Jo had been.

Jo's look of surprise was a sweet moment of arousal for her, and Daddy clearly felt the same, letting out a little growl of pleasure. Evie bent her head and, reflecting on the goal of this evening, slid her tongue along Daddy's balls, sucking first one, then the other into her mouth. The producers of Daddy's seed, worthy of worship in their own right; she lavished them with attention, even as Jo opened her mouth and wrapped her luridly-red lips around the head of Daddy's cock, sucking noisily. Evie put her arm around Jo for balance, and immediately loved the feeling of her body swaying as she started to bob her face.

"Worship that cock like the good sluts you are," Daddy said, and they did, they were, they fell happily and easily into that devotion; when Evie freed Daddy's balls from her mouth and moved up to his cock, Jo was already ducking down, turning to slather her tongue across them, taking Evie's place. Evie looked down at Jo, making eye contact as she put her lips in a tight ring and sank down on Daddy's cock, the head of it meeting the bag of her throat, making her gag, showing Jo the effort in her eyes.

She pulled back just a fraction and then gagged herself again, letting her lips part enough for a strand of saliva to escape. Jo's reaction was to sloppily roll her tongue against Daddy's balls, once, twice, then rise back up. Evie put one hand on Jo's head as Jo reclaimed Daddy's cock in her mouth, and as Jo sank down Evie guided, urged, helped, and finally forced her deeper, making the pretty girl gag even harder than she had. But she knew her, she knew her fellow fucktoy, and she gave her just a moment's respite, pulling her head back before pushing down again. Helping Jo give Daddy the kind of sloppy, enthusiastic blowjob he wanted.

Jo put her hands on Daddy's thighs and let her body relax, gave herself over to Evie's guiding ministrations. Evie's mind swam back to Daddy's instructions this afternoon, the joy she'd had in admiring Jo's body, and brought that energy to this present.

"Doesn't she look pretty while she gags, Daddy?" she asked brightly, and Jo moaned at the sound of that sentence.

Daddy smiled, his eyes locking with hers and then shifting to capture Jess as she gagged demonstratively on his cock, and he said, "She looks like a beautiful little slut."

Finally Evie freed Jo's mouth, dripping saliva down onto her dress. The collar around her neck combined with the wet face to create such a portrait of a submissive, and Ellie put her hands behind her back and then went back to Daddy's cock so slick and wet from Jo's mouth, getting him back into her throat on her first plunge with an obscenely wet, sloppy sound. Jo put her hand on Evie's head but it wasn't to force, but just to feel, to wonder at the pace as Evie mouthfucked herself on Daddy's cock, pleasure roiling her body, wetness growing. She'd serve him like this any night, but knowing that she was helping to grow the arousal that would finish in her, in them, gave this rite an extra, sacred dimension tonight. She was calling for his seed, seeking that fulfillment.

Daddy had them stop, and strip out of their dresses, showing him the gauzy lace underneath. He held Jo's head in his hand and fucked her mouth as Elvie braced her from behind, wrapping arms around the girls' body, her breasts pressed into Jo's back. So close to the amazing sight of that little young mouth taking his girth, her throat bulging as he invaded her there. When it was Evie's turn, he didn't have them switch positions, just grabbed Evie's hair and pulled her cheek-to-cheek with Jo as he fucked her mouth, as she let the saliva spill out on each thrust, trailing down her jaw, dripping down onto her breasts, making a beautiful mess.

Finally, Daddy pulled his cock from her mouth, leaving them both panting. He rose, and ordered them to the bedroom. Jo took Evie's hand, and moments after they entered and got on the bed, Daddy came in, naked now. "On your backs, with your legs spread," he said, and they obediently spread their thighs wide, touching each other. He climbed onto the bed, between Jo's thighs, and Evie felt a spear of jealousy pass through her, but truly pass, a moment of pain and then it was gone. Instead, she put her hand out to Jo's thigh and helped spread her even wider, looking down at Daddy's cock as he lined it up with her pussy and pushed the head of it in. Jo gasped--she was wet from worshiping his cock, but his girth always made the first entry an intense experience. Daddy put his hand over Jo's mouth, and bore down, his weight driving inch after inch into her, as she kicked and trembled under him.

Evie never tired of this, the amazement she felt at seeing another girl, this other girl, get fucked roughly in the same way she loved. To see how utterly feminine she looked, crushed under Daddy's big body, putting up a sweet resistance--but never saying the safeword, or using the safe gesture, that would end the play. Taking the rough use that Daddy made of her body. Her arm pressed against Jo's arm, her thigh against Jo's thigh, Daddy supporting himself on one arm while he sealed Jo's mouth with the other.

"Fuck, her little pussy is so deliciously tight," he growled to Evie, looking at her, his hazel eyes meeting her green ones. He pulled halfway out, and then rammed back in, a yelping noise of alarm escaping from Jo's muffled mouth. Evie could hear it, the sound of Jo's pussy being claimed by his cock, and her own empty pussy throbbed with need.

Her fingers crept down, towards her pussy, her clit, wanting to join, to give herself pleasure the way that Daddy's cock was giving Jo pressure. But she was caught short by Daddy's firm, "No. That's not your role." Her hand was on her belly, and she kept it there as he continued, "Your role is to be empty as I use my little fucktoy. She's so eager for it, Evie. She's going to cum around Daddy's cock so fast."

It was torture to not move her hand farther down; she could endure it forever, she accepted her role, she submitted to this; to watching Daddy pound his cock into Jo's young pussy, bouncing her body on the bed, Jo's face red under Daddy's hand as she moaned and shouted into his grasp. Evie saw the little tremor pass over her face, and knew her orgasm was coming. She felt another spike of fear, whether Jo's orgasm would trigger Daddy's, if she would have to accept that she'd be bred later. But the pleasure on Daddy's face sent that thought flying from her head, replaced by the words she had written. "I exist to please Daddy. Jo exists to please Daddy." And Jo was being such a good little bitch, Daddy was so happy deep in her. Evie felt so empty, but so profoundly happy to be seeing what she was.

Daddy's voice flowed over her again, "Yes. Keep your pussy empty and needful. Fuck Evie, her pussy feels so good when she comes around my cock. It tightens and pulses on it like it's a little mouth sucking me."

Little wanting sounds started to come unbidden from Evie's throat, her hips pushing up, seeking the cock that was plunging into her sweet fellow submissive. Jo's hand reaching out blindly for yours as I fuck her: Evie can feel, in the urgent grasp of her hand, that part of her just wants contact, part seeks reassurance as Daddy overwhelms her with the force of his fucking, and another part heard Evie's sounds, and was sending a message: that she wants Daddy to fuck Evie too, but to remember Daddy knows best and just be with her in this moment.

Jo came again, sharply, arching her little body under Daddy's, free hand flailing at him as if in protest but ending wrapped around him. She trembled as Daddy kept himself deep inside, then shook in a different frequency as he slowly pulled his cock out, inch by inch appearing shiny and wet, until the head of his cock slipped out with a quiet noise. When Daddy moved over between her thighs, Evie couldn't believe it at first, felt an urge to almost cry with the relief of it. His cock brushing her clit and sliding down her wet slit sent her legs spreading wider open, and as he sank into her he said, "Yes, it's your turn to get fucked. I'm almost ready to breed you both, but first I'm going to fuck you so hard. It's what I want." And she nodded as he spoke, pushing her hips up, accepting his hand around her throat like a benediction. He almost snarled as he started to ram his cock in her, the first thrust knocking the wind out of her, but he didn't cover her mouth.

She gave tongue, let loose with moans, gasping noises of release and response. Daddy's cock felt like nothing else inside her, a firm, absolute solidity filling her body, each pistoning stroke stoking fires that burn down to the soul of her sexuality. Jo, half-recovered from her orgasm, was holding her hand again, a different reassurance now, a presence, a witness to how rough she could take it from Daddy, what her little body can bear. J

o's hair was a little wild and her cheeks a bit pink and that warm glow of several orgasms allowing for such an easy generous smile as she stroked Evie's hair and told her, in a quiet, satisfied voice, that it was her turn to open up for Daddy's thick cock Evie's vision dimmed for a moment as Daddy's hand around her throat tightened, then cleared again, a rhythm he repeats, a rush of feelings surging through her on each squeeze. Then he held himself up with his hands on her breasts, pinning her down as he bucked wild thrusts into her, maybe the hardest he's ever fucked her, and she wrapped legs around his ass and lets her body be carried back and forth as he uses her.

With a final lunge, he lays himself on top of her, giving her that exquisite feeling of his whole weight pushing down, and then he pulls out, pulls back. His hands on both of them, his voice commanding, "Face down, with your sweet asses up for Daddy. Show me your fertile little pussies." Evie put her face flat on the bed, Jo's down too, again inches away. Then Daddy was forcing his cock into Jo's little pussy from behind, and Evie saw her face transformed by that experience, Daddy's big hands grabbing her hips and giving her three, four long strokes. Then Daddy pulled out and Evie felt his cock, so slick from Jo's pussy, pushing into hers, and she sighed, reached out for Jo, their hands clasping as Daddy switched back and forth, Growling, groaning, satiating his lust on first one, then, the other. She felt so empty when he wasn't in her but so gratified at knowing he'd be again.

His breath changed, she noticed it first, and she saw Jo's eyes widen as she recognized it too. Daddy's orgasm was approaching. Their bodies were electric, connected by their hands, by their gaze, by their mutual submission for this man, giving every part of them, sharing this most intimate scene with each other. "I fucking need to breed you," he said, the plural you, his voice for both of them, laden with desire.

"Yes' she said and "Yes" she said, and he gave a long guttural moan; he was deep in Evie's pussy when he started, when his orgasm hit and she felt that thick cock pulse in her, a wave of cum shooting into her. He stayed in her for two, three full jets of his orgasm and then pulled out and in the same swift motion pumped his orgasming cock into Jo, who slammed her hips back against him to seal that cock in greedily, her face flushing with pleasure as she took three jets of his cum too, as she felt her pussy filled by the same orgasm that had filled Evie. It had happened: They had prepared all day, and now Daddy had filled them with his potent seed. And they had given Daddy such amazing pleasure, his shouts were still ringing in their ears.

Daddy pulled out of Jo, and Evie almost instinctively scrambled up to clean his cock with her mouth, but he kept one hand on each of them, steading them. "Roll onto your backs," he said, his voice remarkably controlled after that titanic an orgasm. They did, and she felt the cum shift inside her. She tilted her hips up, instinctively, and Daddy smiled at them, getting two Hitachi wands from the chest at the foot of the bed. "You'll be more likely to conceive if you orgasm now," he reminded them, and they each took one, guiding it to each other's pussies.

When Jo flicked it on, the buzz of it almost immediately started summoning Evie to orgasm, she writhed under the touch of it, and even as Daddy was easing himself onto the bed behind them, stroking their hair again, she was shaking with her first orgasm, and encouraging Jo towards hers. "Come, Jo. Come and get his seed bathing your womb. Good girl," she encouraged. Jo's blue eyes sought out hers and she cried out, thighs pressing together, trapping the wand in place as she slapped the sheets with her other hand.

They continued, as Daddy watched, each giving each other orgasm after orgasm, until they had done everything they possibly could to help Daddy's seed impregnate them. Then they moved exhaustedly up the bed as Daddy laid between them. Jo laid her head on Daddy's chest, Evie nuzzled his ear, kissing him, and said their special words, "Thank you, Daddy." Settling down with him, his arm around her shoulders. Intoxicated from the fucking for awhile, but also smiling so much at Jo, a smile returned blushingly.

Soon, Evie felt inspired to lean over and kiss Jo's mouth, marveling that the same cum was inside her body as was in Jo's. After the kiss, Jo murmured, "I feel different," and Evie's hand reached out to press against Jo's belly, as if she could already feel what was incarnating there.

"I do too," Evie said, "And gosh, Jo, you looked so amazing when he was coming inside you. So happy." Jo's hand trembled as she reached out to touch her back, and Evie's body, mind, and emotions all joined together in thinking, how precious, how perfect, this moment is.

Sleep came for Jo first, head sinking and lying peaceful against Daddy. Then Evie, snuggled into his shoulder, breath slowing. Finally, Daddy slept, arms around his girls, feeling sated in a way he never had before.

12