The Apotheosis of Soma Pt. 02

Story Info
In which Soma receives on the job training.
2.3k words
4.79
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the reader: As promised, the action picks up in this installment. Feedback is welcome, especially regarding episode length. This is intended to be a multipart epic. Since much of it focuses on Soma's transformation, there will be more exposition than normal for me. Would you, the reader, prefer segments this size, with some episodes featuring little to no sexual activity, or would you prefer longer episodes featuring action in each one? I'll defer to your wisdom. And again, thanks to keptsissy for her encouragement.



*****



I placed the mask over my eyes and knelt, somewhat gingerly, to the floor. I assumed the submissive position, with my back and neck straight, legs spread and hands palm up on my knees. I heard Mr. King move to the bed and sit down.



"Since you need to get ready for you first client soon, we'll simulate a lunchtime quickie for now. Crawl over here and strip me from the waist down. Start with my shoes and work your way up. Whenever a client lays down on the bed to be pleasured, start with the shoes and work your way up. When he is standing up, start with his shirt and work your way down. In either case, you must be sure his clothes are neat. That means you need to fold them neatly and place them on the desk. You may stand up to take his clothes there: we don't want them soiled on the carpet. When you arrive in the room, make sure the desk is clear and that you can make your way to it blindfolded. Our clients are going back to work or returning home. You must make sure they're presentable.



"When your client arrives, you should be naked, blindfolded and kneeling on the carpet, facing the door. When you hear the door close, you must greet him with these words: 'How may I serve you, Sir?' Unless he asks you specific questions, the only other words you may say are, 'Yes, Sir' and 'No, Sir.' Under no circumstances are you to speak unless spoken to. Your mouth should spend the bulk of its time on your client's body. Do you understand these instructions, Pleasure Giver?"



"Yes, Sir," I said, very softly.

While he had been talking, I had crawled to the bed and untied his dress shoes. I took them off his feet, removed each sock, put it in its shoe and, standing, felt my way carefully to the desk. I started to put the shoes on top of the desk, but, on reflection, I set them underneath the desk. I returned to my knees and crawled back to Mr. King. As I felt his feet, I had an uncontrollable urge to kiss each one before I moved up to his belt. He murmured his approval.



At the top of his pants, I felt for his belt, taking the opportunity to rub my hand on his crotch and feel his still soft cock. I unbuckled the belt and discovered his pants had a button fastener and a zipper. Being careful not to break the button, I unbuttoned his pants and ran my finger inside to determine if he was wearing underpants. Feeling what appeared to be boxers, I unzipped his pants with more confidence, knowing I wouldn't have to worry about injuring him. He lifted himself off the bed enough that I could pull down his pants. Once they were at his knees, I lifted his legs, one at a time, and removed the pants leg. Before putting each foot back on the floor, I kissed the sole, stealing a lick along with the kiss. Mr. King's sharp intake of breath told me he was enjoying this treatment.



After folding the pants and placing them on the desk, I returned to the bed. I felt for his knees and ran my hands slowly up his thighs, discovering he had a thick coat of hair. Normally, that is not something I enjoy, but I was so caught up in the act of submission that I ran my hands up and down his thighs slowly several times, my twitching cock testifying to the sensual feel of his fur and the effect it was having on me. Remembering what Mr. King had said earlier about soiling the carpet, I scooped up the precum that was starting to drip down my shaft and sucked it off my fingers before returning to finish undressing him. I had to squeeze my shaft several times to work out the precum that was preparing to leak out. I knew this was but a foretaste of what I was going to receive from Mr. King.



Returning to the task at hand, I slid my hands up Mr. King's legs, feeling the well developed muscles and the soft fur that lined his legs. Resisting the urge to explore under his boxers, I moved my hands up to the waistband and slowly pulled them down. I folded them carefully and placed them on top of his shoes under the desk. As I crawled back, I noted that I was learning to navigate the room with the blindfold on.



When I returned to the bed, I grasped his ankles and pondered my next move briefly. Since this was to be a lunchtime quickie, I decided against extended foot worship; not knowing how long it would take him to cum, I chose to focus on his cock. I started kissing my way up his right leg, letting my right hand caress his left leg as I moved up. Arriving at his knee, I switched sides, moving my lips to his left thigh as my left hand caressed his right thigh. I could feel the hairs on his leg brushing my lips, but I was moving quickly into subspace and barely noticed.



I heard him catch his breath when my lips moved to the upper part of his thigh. I circled his crotch with my mouth, kissing up to his waist and moving down the other thigh. I could feel that his build was average, with just the slightest hint of middle age spread. As I circled him, his now erect cock brushed my forehead and I felt some precum cling it. My hand felt the coarse hair that covered his crotch. Unlike me, Mr. King did not shave his pubic area.



Moving to his shaft, I started at the base and kissed my way up it. It was smooth, but I could feel coarser hairs growing out of it. Six kisses took me to the head, which meant it was about six inches long. Holding it in my hands, I could tell it was thin, which would make it easier to fit in my mouth. When my lips got to the frenulum, I flicked my tongue around the base of the head. It was circumcised and had a small mushroom shape.



I moved my tongue to the tip of his cock and captured a drop of his precious precum. I held it on my tongue, savoring the sweetness of it and hoping for much more. With my tongue still on it, I slid my thumb up his shaft, squeezing out more nectar on my tongue. After swallowing that and coating my tongue in saliva, I circumnavigated the base of his cock head and was rewarded by Mr. King's moans of pleasure.



"Lick my balls!" he ordered.



Dutifully, I kissed my way down his shaft toward his scrotum as my hand gently cradled them. I realized I was going to wind up with a mouth full of pubic hair, not one of my favorite foods. However, I was the Pleasure Giver; my own inconvenience was irrelevant, and I had to learn how to pleasure the hairiest of men without flinching.



I licked his scrotum and rubbed his balls softly with my fingers. They were smaller than I had expected, which would allow me to take them both in my mouth. I sucked them in, feeling the hair on his scrotum rub on my tongue. I sucked on them, pulling first one, then the other, as my tongue ran over the outside of the sac. I let a finger drift down his perineum and stroked his taint. With the other hand, I coated his cock shaft with his precum and started lightly stroking it. I could smell his musk, not unpleasant, and felt my own cock twitch at the smell. My face was buried in his crotch. I was feeling overwhelmed with the senses that were available to me: his powerfully masculine smell, the smoothness of his body hair and the contrast of his pubic strands, the sound of his heavy breathing and occasional grunt. These filled me with desire and need: the need to feel his cock in my mouth, the need to taste more of his precum and, above all, the need for him to possess my mouth by filling it with his cum. I was humming with desire as I suckled on his balls.



Then came the words that gave me goose bumps. "Now show me how good a cocksucker you really are. Here's a pillow for your knees: you'll need it."



I felt the pillow hit me gently in the face and I took it gladly. I used one hand to place it under my knees, which were already starting to complain about being on the floor for so long. All the while, my other hand was running through his pubic hair and lightly caressing his scrotum. With my knees in position, I held his shaft with one hand and positioned my mouth over his cock, preparing for the final assault.



I stuck out my tongue and licked his cock slit, catching the precum that was on the tip. Making sure my mouth was full of saliva, I pulled my lips over my teeth and pushed down on his cock, forcing the head through my closed mouth until it was in my mouth and touching my tongue. I swirled my tongue around the head, coating it with saliva and feeling the smooth texture and the line on the bottom of the head. Moving to the base, I ran my tongue under it, feeling the small bumps that brought him gasps of pleasure when I touched them.



As my tongue continued to circle his cock, I lowered my head slowly, trying to ignore the hairs that scratched my palate and stuck to my mouth. Because he was thin, I was able to take his entire cock in my mouth. With my nose nestled in his scrotal patch, I inhaled deeply, intoxicated by the manly musk that surrounded me. I hummed appreciatively and he moaned in reply. I held my position for a couple of minutes, not moving at all, simply enjoying the feeling of my mouth being filled with him and slowly sucking and running my tongue up and down, relishing the textures of his cock.



My revery was broken by Mr. King's command, "Get on with it!" and the feeling of his hands on my head. He started moving my head up and down on his cock in long, slow strokes up, followed by quick shoves down, making me give an "oomph" when his cock drove into the back of my mouth and my nose pushed into his crotch. I picked up my sucking pace to let him know I understood what he wanted. He pulled his hands away and I felt him lay back on the bed as I continued to drive my head up and down on his cock, shaking it from side to side to add to the stimulation. This was not my style at all and I was getting no pleasure from it...but, clearly, Mr. King was, as I could feel the precum start to flow. No time to savor it, though. I had one thing only on my mind now: to get him to cum as quickly as possible, as that was clearly what he wanted.



I redoubled my efforts and slid my tongue over his head, even as my jaws were starting to ache. I stopped swallowing and let my saliva coat him completely and drool out of my mouth onto his balls. I felt the moisture as my hand continued to hold his scrotum and carefully roll his balls in my fingers.



Finally, an inspiration hit. I let my index finger get soaked in the saliva coming from my mouth. Then, I slid it back to his ass and rubbed his anus gently. The sudden upward movement of his ass showed me I was on the right track, as did the slight spreading of his thighs to give me more access. After returning for more salivary lubricant, I slid my finger back to his anus and slowly slipped it inside him.



With a gasp and shout of "Yes!" he released his load, which squirted into my mouth with gusto. I continued sucking him, but pulled back until his cock was only halfway in my mouth. As he squirted one, two, three, four, five times, I swallowed greedily, determined not to let a drop escape my mouth. As he started to calm down, I continued to caress his cock with my mouth, using my lips to squeeze more cum from his cock, keeping it warm and wet in my mouth. I started humming again to myself as I suckled his manhood, feeling fully owned by him. I could hear his ragged breathing start to subside, as his cock slowly shrank in my mouth.



"That's good, boy...you can stop now."



I pulled my finger out of his ass, planted a kiss on his cock and sat back with my hands on my knees, waiting his next command. I heard him get out of bed and walk past me. Then the sound of running water, followed shortly by the unmistakeable sound of urination. A flush, more running water and the rustling sound of clothes.



Then a blinding flash of light as he removed my sleep mask and I adjusted to the return of sight. Mr. King, fully dressed, was seated at the desk, making some notes on a tablet. He looked at me speculatively and I realized with a shock that he was about to give me a performance review!



(to be continued)