All Comments on 'The Apotheosis of Soma Pt. 02'

by SomaSlave

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PG564EPG564E8 months ago

Soma. . . your words describe so well the real life transformation from a straight husband to a cock slut. How wonderful a hard, throbbing dick feels in my mouth, how alive I feel giving intimate sex and pleasure to a man who knows I truly love sucking his cock, and crave the taste of his pre-cum and thick white sperm filling my eager mouth.

A passing thought - I'd love to blow you as you write your gay stories. Oh, would I love to suck your cock.

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

I like the episode length, it makes for intense reading and cock stimulation. I like chapters with well detailed sex in each of them.

I was so turned on (for the reasons) I wrote below, I apologize for answering your questions secondly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomaSlave@SomaSlave
My stories are a mix of my own explorations and the fantasies I would like to enjoy, if I ever work up the courage. Soma is my alter ego and a projection of my innermost desires and needs. The stories in the Soma's Journey series are based on my actual explorations. The other ...