The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that looks hot. You were really giving it to me good. This shit is making me horny all over again" she said looking over at John, who had his cock out and stroking it.

She couldn't blame him, her hand had creeped into her pants ages ago.

"May I help you with that, sir?"

The video finished up with John's nasty felch and Kim gazing at the screen alternately with her gentle ministrations of the live tool in her mouth.

"I'll edit out the rest. We totally forgot I was filming."

"This was pretty good. I've never actually seen porn this nasty."

"Do you watch porn?"

"Occasionally. I don't think the stories are very good, and the actresses, if you can call them that, don't seem all that into it."

John laughs. "You're watching the wrong stuff."

"Do you have the right stuff?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

"So, that's a yes. I want to see some."

"Now?"

"Later. I'm hungry."

She stops her gentle licking and gets up.

"What are we doing for dinner?"

"Let's just go out again. There are some restaurants nearby. We can catch a quick bite."

"Sounds good to me."

Off they went, still smelling of sex and not bothering to shower.

Sitting at a table as far away from the other patrons in a burger bar, the two lovers were in a world of their own and talking about things they'd rather not let strangers hear.

"So tell me about your porn collection. Is it big?"

"Quite an extensive one, actually."

That raised an eyebrow from Kim. "Really?"

"Yes, for a time I was getting free DVD's to review."

"Are these reviews available?"

"Sure. It's actually a review site and social page. Industry people like to interact with fans to promote their work and steer them to their fan sites. Regular posters like to argue about what they've seen or worship the girls. Some very smart people on there, and some very childish ones as well. I stopped doing it mostly because of the latter. Sometimes it gets to be too much."

"So, how many reviews have you done?"

"I think about 300."

"300! You have that many porn DVD's?"

"Not anymore. And I had more than I reviewed. Some companies would take it on themselves to send me their whole catalogue without me asking. I sold off as many discs as I could. The rest are boxed up in my closet."

"I'd like to see some porn that you consider good."

"Hell of a way you want to spend our Saturday night. Do you realize that you were first attracted to me for my cultural tastes, and yet we haven't actually done anything like that?"

"Are you complaining, big boy?"

"No, just saying."

"John makes a good point," she thought, "but the sex has been so exciting."

Not much talking followed as they ate rather quickly. Back up to his apartment and Kim plopped on the couch.

"Do you have any fabric cleaner? I think we might have ruined this."

"I do. Let's spray some on and we can cuddle up together to avoid the wet spot."

"Yes, we'll avoid the wet spot." Kim answered sarcastically.

John turned the TV back on and settled next to her.

"Aren't you going to pull out a DVD?"

"What century are you in? All the good stuff is ripped and on my server. Besides, any new porn that I watch is downloaded from their websites."

John was a little nervous about choosing because he had a lot of interracial and gangbang videos, but he decided to let Kim make the choice, maybe only steering her away from performers that don't get real in their scenes. Kim, of course, chose a good one. An interracial gangbang with one of his favorite women in porn, Riley, and shot by one of his favorite directors, JJ.

"These scenes are directed and they usually follow a pattern. It's not exactly a free for all, but it does go off the rails a bit, which I like. This performer, in particular, loves the attention and is always worth seeing."

The video starts with a tease, adorable, smiling Riley in hot looking white lingerie, She teased nine black men, quizzing them on where their cocks are going. Kim likes that. It reminds me of her college days and the wild frat parties. Nobody ever did this many guys at once, though. Kim counts nine giant cocks sticking in her face after they take her to the bedroom, hands all over her,

Riley licked the outside of the group's pants, and in cock heaven as they get pulled out. It gets a little rough with hands yanking her off one cock to suck another. The propped her on a bed with her head hanging over and skull fuck the insatiable slut. Saliva running down her smiling face has Kim transfixed. She would never have thought of doing anything like this, but it was making her hot. Then the fucking starts. They go after her four at a time. Her mouth and pussy filled, and a cock in each hand.

They rotated until every cock had been introduced to her truly gorgeous snatch. Then they started the anal.

Still handling four cocks at once, every cock got a taste of Riley's ass. That brought up the double penetrations.

Kim's breathing was getting ragged, and she created a new wet spot on the couch. Three big black cocks had Riley airtight, and the others waited in line for her sweet ass.

When they all had their turn, she was flipped over for a reverse DP. Again, every cock getting dipped in her beautiful snatch.

"This girl must have cum a ton of times already." Kim thought.

They got more inventive, picking her up for a flying DP. You couldn't wipe the smile off the beautiful whore's face. And she was talking shit anytime a cock wasn't plugging up her airway.

Kim was on the verge of cumming herself, but she was determined to hold off. John's cock was in his hand, hard as a rock and lubed.

All good things eventually came to an end as one cock after another covered the slutty pornstar's face with one copious load after load. She scooped the goop into her mouth, played with it, then swallowed. The guys applauded Riley with genuine appreciation.

Kim jilling herself off furiously now: "Fuck me! I'm sooo close."

John yanked her ass to the edge of the cushion, stooped down, and went balls deep in one stroke. Her pussy was flooded, providing almost no friction at all, but she tightened up on John right away, trying to pull the cum out of him. This was a quicky as they were both primed and ready. The cum jetting out of John hit her cervix with a thud and sent Kim off on another great orgasm.

They were both spent.

"You weren't kidding when you said I was watching the wrong porn. Brad had some porn, but it was just the girl humiliating herself with ugly guys in a sex store. Not hot at all, but he liked making fun of her."

"I don't like the people who make that kind of shit. They really hate women."

"As rough as this got, I think everybody had a good time. Especially her. I can understand why you like it."

They decide to give it a rest and watch something a little more normal on Flix. Kim was going to suggest a rom com, but decided an action flick would be more acceptable to both of them. John concurred and they found a good spy film. Being a bit fucked out, they went to bed after, fairly well sated. Tomorrow Kim would report all this to her bff Jeri. It was time to put a menage together.

Chapter 6 - The Lez Cherry

The lovers fell asleep easily and deeply, but Kim woke at the crack of dawn again with her mind racing and her pussy agitated. Her dreams were all about being filled with cock. She substituted herself for Riley and was having a wet dream.

Wanting more cock, she checked John's state and noticed that he was hard. It might have only been a piss hard, but any port in a storm, as the saying goes. John awoke to this beautiful nymphomaniac swallowing him whole.

Kim didn't even wait till he was fully awake before climbing onto the hard tool, her back to him in reverse cowgirl, just like she saw Riley do. There wasn't a camera to show off to, but she really liked the position and rode the one eyed beast until she got herself off. By now, of course, John was fully awake and totally aroused.

"Is there anything better than morning sex?" he wondered. "What a way to start the day."

Taking charge now, John decided he wanted some ass again. He knew this one might not be so clean, but what the hell.

"Stick my cock in your ass!"

Kim complied without hesitation. She had seen Riley do it like this and wanted to feel this new position for herself. It had the advantage of giving her access to her pussy, and she took advantage of the situation. Kim shoved three fingers into her wet, gaping maw.

John's cock was getting deep and he hadn't even lubed her up. The pussy juice that was running from her was enough to coat the pistoning penis, and Kim was cumming hard. Hard enough to squirt! Each stroke was pushing out more girl cum and Kim couldn't stifle her screams.

John pulled her back to lay on him and was able to cover her mouth with his hand. He really didn't want his landlord thinking he was killing someone. Cumming so hard and so often had left Kim limp and unable to do the driving. John took this as an obvious cue to take charge and finish them both off.

Instead of doggy this time, he left Kim on her back and pulled her to the front of the couch again. Plunging back into her ass while standing, and putting a pillow under her back to adjust her height, he plunged back into the hungry hole. Stroking deeply and playing with her clit, he dumped what was now a meager load into Kim's shit box. Luckily, he thought, she was still coming up clean.

Both sated and smiling, they moved to clean up the mess and start their day. Kim had to get back to Brooklyn for her weekly brunch with Jeri. She had a lot to talk about.

Jeri got to the cafe first, as was normally the case, and she waited patiently for her best friend. She knew Kim would show no matter what. She had to smile when she saw Kim a little bit disheveled and walking rather gingerly. "It must have been some weekend." she thought.

"Got a carrot up your ass, slut?"

"Ha, ha, ha" was the quick response.

"Did you like it?"

"I fucking loved it!"

"I had a feeling you would. It sounded like John knew what he was doing."

"That, and more."

"So, when do I meet this stud?"

"Would next weekend be too soon for you?"

"No, I'm down. I can't wait to get my tongue inside your pretty pussy."

"I want more than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Would you use a strapon on me?"

"Hell to the yeah, I will! What brought that on?"

"John and I watched a porno with this totally hot chick getting gangbanged, and the double penetration looked so good, I'm dying to try it."

"I always knew there was a slut in you dying to get out. So I take it John likes porn."

"He sure does. Would you believe he used to review dirty DVD's for a site on the web. He gave me the URL to check them out, if I want."

"And of course you want."

"All the porn I've ever seen up till now has been total shit. This was totally different. I've been fantasizing all day about what I saw, putting myself in Riley's, that's her name, shoes, so to speak."

"I actually know who you're talking about. She's a big star in the industry. Even won Performer Of The Year once."

"I had a feeling you'd know. I think you're just as much of a pervert as John is."

"I take it that doesn't bother you?"

"No, it's just another facet of his personality. He didn't suggest it, didn't choose it, and clearly doesn't need it to get started with me. I was totally surprised to see a performer getting off over and over again, and if she was faking it, then Hollywood is missing out on an Oscar level actress."

"Yeah, I get it. For some of these models it is a performance, but not an act, if you get what I mean."

"I'm learning. Fast."

"This relationship is moving at a rapid pace, I can tell you that. Does the "L" word still apply?"

"More than ever."

"Well, lets set it up for next week. Bring him along for brunch."

"Could we do it on Saturday? It would give us more time to enjoy each other."

"Whatever you say boss. It's your holes that are going be paying most of the freight."

Kim laughs. "You got that right."

There was no way Kim was going to wait a week before seeing John again. Sex or no sex, she just liked being around him. He always treated her with respect and tenderness when they were out, and they could converse on a variety of subjects. He was a very good listener. So different from those entitled frat boys she had been used to.

Kim followed the old adage about being a lady in the drawing room and a whore in the bedroom. That suited her just fine. Jeri was becoming more supportive of her relationship, only holding out a little bit of reservation until she met John herself. Kim was nervous about this. She always knew that Jeri hated Brad. That might have been the only reason that relationship hadn't resulted in marriage. Kim wasn't going to sacrifice her relationship with her bff for anyone. This had to work out.

She and John met for dinner a couple of times during the week and were set for Saturday. Of course, she'd be with him from Friday evening on. Their one on ones would always take precedence over anything. In the meantime she would research those reviews. It turned out that John was a pretty good writer. Vivid descriptions and honest criticism. She checked comments on some of them, and found that some of the directors were really pleased by his evaluations. There was one in particular who called him very perceptive about what was really going on in the scene, and in another review that was lukewarm, he told John that he didn't mind the criticism because he could back it up, and he took it as constructive, as opposed to just saying he didn't like it.

Sometimes the women he wrote about thanked him. Some of the other comments from people who used the site were really juvenile, and she could see why John stopped doing them. The moderator of the site, a woman, was also very supportive of his reviews. Kim read some of the other reviewers and felt that there weren't more than a couple of them that put anywhere near the work into them. They just got free porn and scribbled a couple of paragraphs to justify it. She could barely tell what the videos even contained.

This site had been getting more than its money's worth with John. She would find out later that it was the studios that supplied the discs. Anything that promoted sales. Kim knew that these things would turn a lot of women off, but she had even more respect for John than before. He didn't have to tell her he did this. She never would have found out on her own. It was a true show of trust to gamble that she would understand.

The things he wrote, and the scenes that clearly turned him on also illustrated the fact that he loved to watch a woman cum. You could see it in his prose. He made you feel it. That was probably why the models wrote him. They could tell too.

Jeri was curious too, and she read some. She especially liked the fact that he championed black women. He called it "the other interracial". There were a lot of assholes on the site that had no problem stating that they didn't like black women. Except for Halle Berry, of course. That didn't sit well with John. He would comment that they had Keyboard Kourage, saying things online that they would never say to anyone's face. Jeri concurred. There were a lot of idiots on the web.

Friday night rolled around, Kim staying at John's place. She wanted to see some more good porn, but she wanted John to choose. Not just anything, though, she wanted a threesome with two women.

John wanted to be certain that Kim knew that he didn't need to get wound up by a video to fuck her. She allayed his fears, telling John that she was still curious, but not telling him why she chose that particular situation. Kim was setting him up for what was to come, and wanted to gauge his reaction. He did tell her that lesbian porn on its own was usually boring for him, but she'd read some of his reviews and found that he like the mix and match of this kind of scene.

He did seem to like the other kind of threesome better, but a good scene is a good scene. He chose something with women named Bobbi and Dana. They were a couple of firecrackers. Lots of fun. Lots of energy. Somehow you could even tell that they were two intelligent and very sexy women. It was a joy to watch them put their partner through his paces. They both gave up the ass, no surprise as John clearly like watching anal as much as he liked doing it, which was a lot.

The creamy denouement was shared happily after a rousing fuck and Kim was fit to be ravaged herself. Good thing there was a hard cock right at her hands. John was sufficiently turned on, but this time he was going to make it last.

Kim was treated to one of the longest fucks of her life. John kept getting her to the edge, then pulling back and winding her up some more. He did this till he was making her crazy, begging to be finished off. That was what he was waiting for, pounding Kim till she was begging him to cum.

Yanking her off the couch after making her cum hard, he just oozed out a week's worth of cum all over her face. She thanked him profusely. They needed a fairly early start for their journey in the morning, so they retired early. Besides, Kim wanted time for morning sex. She had come to love it as much as John did.

They did their morning thing, which was becoming ritual. It was more loving and gentle, at least at the beginning, and Kim was getting apprehensive about this meeting. So was John.

"I hope Jeri likes me. I know how much her opinion means to you."

"Just be yourself. This is just a formality. She's going to love you (literally)."

The journey wasn't too bad. Hooking up with a train to Brooklyn after the ferry ride was simple. Seeing the harbor in this light was very pleasant and relaxing. Williamsburg had changed a lot during the course of John's life, going from a neighborhood of Hassidic Jews to a yuppie conclave. He could only wonder what the old residents felt about this. Jeri, as usual, was waiting for her friend.

"John, I want you to meet my very best friend, Jeri."

"Pleased to meet you Jeri. I've heard a lot about you."

"And I, you, John. Kim tells me everything."

That made John a bit more nervous.

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything. Relax. I don't judge. You've been making my sister here very happy. That makes me happy. I'm not going to deny that I felt things were going at a very rapid pace, but shit happens. I take it she's told you a lot about me as well."

"I know that you're probably the most important person in her life, barring maybe her parents."

"I'd like to think I'm more important than them too. I feel the same way about her."

"Guys, you know I'm sitting right here."

That brought a laugh from all three of them.

"I will tell you that sight unseen, I like you more than I ever did her last boyfriend. I was so happy when she dumped him. Just an overgrown frat boy."

"Jeri, be nice. He had his good points."

"I defy you to name one without mentioning money."

"Ok, your point is taken. I just want to close the book on that chapter of my life. It was basically a wasted two years. I want to talk about the present, and even the future, which has been looking pretty bright to me."

"See John, I told you I like what's been happening."

His exhale of relief was clearly audible and they all laughed again. Kim got up to go to the ladies room and Jeri turned to John.

"I mean it when I say I'm happy about Kim these days. Stay good for her and I'm your best friend for life. I've got your back. Please don't fuck this up."

"Believe me, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I would never do anything to hurt her."

"I do believe you. I think she cherishes your honesty more than anything. You've opened her up in more ways than one. She's feeling respected and loved. The sex may die down a bit, but the foundation seems strong."