The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stuck her nose under his balls and licked the sack, being very careful not to hurt him or wake him up. John must have been having a sex dream by her gentle ministrations, and his cock was getting chubby. Kim took that as an invitation to suck gently on the head, making the shaft start to grow.

"He deserves this." she thought. "I want to wake him up with a primo blowjob."

Still being gentle, she started licking and sucking, the supposedly spent cock coming alive in her mouth. John was long, but not particularly girthy, and truth be told, Kim had actually had bigger cocks in college, having dated some black athletes. She was trained for this, and once she got started, couldn't help but deep throat, choking and gagging happily.

By this time John was almost wide awake. Kim was too preoccupied to notice him watching her. Finally, he propped himself up with one arm while his right hand reached behind her head and grabbed Kim by the scalp, jerking himself off with her throat.

Rather than protest, she got more excited, and very wet. Her plan was just to pleasure John for all her orgasms a scant couple of hours ago. John had other plans. Kim's tongue was drawing out his precum and he was getting very hard.

Still holding her head by the scalp, he flipped her onto her back, opened her legs, and buried the bone balls deep on the first stroke. He lay over her, their bodies fully touching, and proceeded to stroke her deeply, then swirl, grinding on her sensitive cervix.

Kim wanted all of that and more, as she locked her legs behind John to keep him as deep as possible. They did this dance for what must have been a half hour before John flipped her over and ordered Kim on her hands and knees.

"Here it comes" Kim thought. "He really gets me deep this way." She was correct, of course, but there would be a new twist this time. John's cock, coated with her juices after a few strokes, pulled out, her ass cheeks spread so he could lay it in the crack, and her butthole lubed up by her juices.

Then John played with the little balloon knot, spreading the goo with his thumb, and finally penetrating just up to the end of his nail. Her cunt filled with cock and her ass being penetrated at the same time was another new sensation for the budding slut.

No pain and minimal discomfort before getting used to it, and Kim was fucking back like the whore she wanted to be for John. With his other hand a sharp slap on her right butt cheek, radiating warmth and eliciting a long, loud moan. Then the left butt cheek. Rinse and repeat until Kim thought she knew what to expect before John started doubling up and switching up which cheek he would spank, and when.

Now it was time to get serious, as he reached out and grabbed Kim's long blonde hair, pulling her head back at him and creating a severe arch of her back. If her moaning had been loud before, it was now getting deafening. John pounded her like she owed him money and Kim collapsed with a thundering orgasm, shaking and twitching uncontrollably, totally dick drunk.

"Get your fucking ass back up in the air!" John commanded.

Kim was quick to obey.

"Keep your head down! he added.

Kim was nothing if not a good girl. She pulled a pillow to her head and buried her face in it, muffling what were now screams of pure lust.

She could feel John getting harder than any cock she'd ever had, and she knew this was coming to an end. This time John pulls out, drags Kim to the floor on her knees, and orders: "Open your mouth and close your eyes!" Kim complies immediately again. Laying his cock on her tongue, he surprises her with another good load.

"Don't swallow!" he commanded.

No problem. With her mouth full of jism, John locked his lips over hers and stuck his tongue into the mess. They passed it back and forth, adding their respective saliva to it, making it a legit snowball.

Kim's mind was a whirl, and she had no control over her body, which was all flushed and chicken skinned. They each swallowed their share, but continued kissing like the lovers they'd now become, finally collapsing back onto the bed again for a lovers nap.

A couple of hours later they wake in each other's arms. The sound of rain outside greets them. Kim looks out the window at the growing muck, but she couldn't care less.

"I didn't want to go out today anyway." she says to nobody in particular.

John peers out, chiming in: "You hungry?"

"Yes. Famished."

"I think I have enough eggs in the house for an omelette."

"That would be awesome." says Kim, the memory of last night's meal still fresh.

"I'll put up some coffee." he replies, pulling out a stovetop percolator the likes of which Kim had never seen before. She and Jeri shared a nice coffee machine that could even froth milk for cappuccino, and she'd seen an electric perk, but this was new to her.

"Is that new?"

"On the contrary. This is very old school, and you'll never get a more full bodied cup of java than this."

No chance she was going to argue with him about anything at this point. Her head was whirling over the events of the past few hours.

Kim's pussy was sore. Good sore, and she wanted more. The rain just gave her an excuse to cuddle and fuck all day, and after eating, that's just what they would do.

John toned down his fucking and used a lot of lube the rest of the day as they fucked like rabbits. Kim, for sure, wouldn't be right till the middle of the week after this, but couldn't help herself. She was like a kid in the candy store.

John was also happy as a pig in shit, fucking until his balls hurt. They would spend the rest of the day going through his music collection and watching videos in between their carnal bouts. Kim had no idea how many times she came, but she did know that she'd never cum as hard as this before.

Sunday morning came way too soon for both of them, but they each had things to do. John had to get together with Will to choose publicity shots and Kim had her standing date with Jeri for Sunday brunch.

Kim had the presence of mind to text Jeri Saturday morning that she was alive and well and not coming home till their meeting. John walked her to the ferry, and noting that it was a nice, warm Spring day, reminded Kim to look for Lady Liberty. She thanked him for the best weekend of her life, and gave John a kiss at the terminal that almost got them fucking again.

Walking into their favorite cafe, right near their shared apartment, Kim spotted Jeri, who immediately demanded: "Tell me everything, you slut, and don't leave anything out!"

Kim had to laugh. These two had been friends pretty much all their lives, and they shared everything. Except men. Not that Jeri didn't like men. Let me rephrase that. Jeri liked dick, but emotionally, she was more into women.

Jeri was something of a freak, submissive when with a guy, but the alpha in her lesbian relationships. Her problem was finding another woman who would either put up with her occasional need to get cock slammed, or join in.

Woman were so fucking difficult, Jeri would tell Kim. Like Kim, Jeri was drop dead gorgeous. A beautiful mixed race child with a white mother and black father, when she and Kim went out together, the men just flocked around them. Of course, when rebuffed, many of the men would get ugly. The two beauties didn't give a shit. They were confident and smart, capable of tearing down the idiots with their own choice words.

Kim was looking worn, but glowing, as she gave Jeri a blow by blow account of the last two days.

"I swear to god, Jeri. I almost said the three magic words yesterday. I had to bite my tongue. Don't want to scare him off."

"Are you out of your mind, Kim? How could he possibly be that good? You didn't even learn his name until two days ago. I'm cool with you jumping into bed with him so quickly and having marathon sex. Not like I never did anything like that myself, but you need to cool your jets a little. Maybe even go out on a real date."

"You're right. I know you're right, but this sex was life altering."

"So he's big, huh?"

"Yes. Pornstar big, but not overly thick. Fit right down my throat."

At that, Jeri almost choked on her coffee.

"Well, I want to meet this stud. You don't get to make any big decisions without me. Capisce?"

"You know I never do. Don't worry. I hope he calls today." she whimpers

"You're fucking hopeless."

"Listen, you've taken it up the butt before. Any pointers?"

"Yeah, hope he knows what he's doing, and don't spare the lube. Fuck, now you're making me tingle. You sure you don't want to share this one?"

"Maybe if you're good." Kim laughed.

As close as they were, Kim and Jeri had never fucked each other before. Kim was strictly dickly as she put it. Jeri would be into it, but feared fucking up their friendship if she tried. Just the fact that Kim would joke about it caused her eyebrows to arch. This was definitely new territory.

"You would fuck another woman for him?"

"Honestly, the way I feel right now, I'd do anything for him. Maybe us fucking isn't the best idea because of our long friendship, but we've shared so much over the years, wouldn't you like to take my pussy cherry."

"Frankly, I wouldn't trust anyone else to get into that pretty pussy of yours. Let's see how things go. Maybe you'll change your mind after next week."

"After having my ass played with, I think I might turn into a butt slut. I really liked it."

"Just so you know, there's a big difference between the tip of a thumb and a cock, much less a big one."

"But you're going to help me get ready, aren't you?"

"That's what friends are for."

Chapter 3 - Ass Worship

"Is that your phone Kim?"

"It's John. I knew he'd call."

"No shit. You're his new favorite toy, and the best one in the store."

"Hey John, let me get some privacy here." Kim went into her room and closed the door.

"Couldn't get you off my mind all day. How do you feel? Sore?"

"Yeah, you beat it up pretty good, but I'm not complaining."

"How about dinner after work? Tuesday night? Wednesday night?"

"Absolutely! We really haven't had a proper date. Again, not that I'm complaining."

John laughs, "My thoughts exactly. Don't want you thinking I only want you for that hot body of yours."

"I think you fucked my mind too." she giggled.

"How about Chinese food. I know a couple of good places in Chinatown. Not one of the gaudy tourist traps."

"Sounds delicious. Call me Tuesday when you're ready to leave work."

"Will do. Looking forward to it."

"So am I. Sleep tight baby."

"Bye."

"So Romeo made that call you've been waiting on all day?"

"Be nice, Jeri, he probably broke bro code by calling so soon."

"Shit, you really were hanging with a bunch of neanderthals, weren't you?"

"You always told me I was. John just proved you right. I know you're going to like him. He actually has interests besides sports and money."

"I know, I know. Just playing with you baby girl. He does seem like the real deal. It's all just so fast. Maybe that's just how shit like this happens sometime. I just don't want to see you get hurt. You know?"

"I know. You've always had my back."

"And I always will. Where are you two going on your first real date?"

"Chinatown"

"Good, safe choice. I'll bet he knows a place."

"That's what he said. He seems to know a lot of things about a lot of things."

"So do you. Don't sell yourself short."

"I don't. John and I had some deep conversations when we weren't fucking each others brains out. He's a good listener. Really refreshing to feel respected without having to fight for it."

"I really have to meet this guy. He doesn't turn water into wine, or anything like that, does he?" At that, Kim throws a pillow at her friends head, laughing.

Tuesday night goes fine. They have a delicious dinner and good conversation. Before they head their separate ways John says: "I have something for you."

"Really, a present?"

"Kinda, sorta." he replied.

"What is it?"

"A set of butt plugs."

"I thought we'd go together to get them."

"I considered that, but figured if I brought you into one of those shops, it might start a fucking riot."

"You're so funny."

"Seriously. These guys buy blow up girlfriends and plastic vaginas. Somebody'd blow a fuse if they got a load of you."

"Well, thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. When you think about it, it's really for both of us."

"Oh, are you going to use them too?"

"One thing at a time, baby. One thing at a time."

Kim's head almost blew up with that one.

Friday night couldn't come around soon enough for Kim. John had planned for Saturday, but she just couldn't wait. Nervous, excited, and hungry from fasting all day, Kim left work early to go home and prepare her body. She prepared the enema, pouring out the chemicals in the disposable and replacing it with soap and water. Less caustic.

Both Jeri and John had advised her of that. They also told her to eat yoghurt for some good bacteria to replace what she was washing out of her body. John stocked up on some for after. She made her way back downtown to meet John at the ferry terminal. Another nice late Spring evening, and a lovely breezy trip across the harbor.

John treated this like any crossing, taking pictures of The Statue and Ellis Island. Also, taking pictures of the woman who was quickly stealing his heart. He was determined that this would be a great experience for Kim, and on the way across, letting her know that he would stop anytime she said without hesitation.

They agreed on basic safe words, because in situations like this one, sometimes no doesn't really mean no. They had spoken on the phone every day of the week, somehow always finding new things to talk about. Even Jeri was impressed by this. There wasn't any ulterior motive for rushing the relationship, she surmised. Kim wasn't rich, and John had a decent job himself. That made her happy. Her friend was important to her, and she was fiercely protective of her.

Arriving at his apartment, Kim couldn't contain herself anymore. She attacked John just inside the door, sticking her tongue down his throat and grabbing at the trouser snake she'd been pining for all week long. John was no less horny, but more chill about it. He couldn't wait to get balls deep in that sweet ass, but he intended to draw it out until she was begging to get fucked.

Kim had her own surprise for her lover. She had bought some sexy, slutty lingerie just for this occasion. Red, for the devil she was feeling like. A gasp of appreciation from John as Kim unveiled herself.

They started slow by making out. They really seemed to love doing that. Not long after, John started his journey down her body. Her skin was so silky smooth it excited him just to touch her. He spent more time on her tits than he had the week previously. Lots of attention. Lots of saliva. The high beams were on.

The tongue trail stopped again at Kim's belly button. Not a normal hot zone, but it slowed things down more. The anticipation was making her wet all by itself, so when the tongue got down to her vagina, it was practically gaping for him.

John didn't disappoint, lapping up the sweet juices and giving Kim her first orgasm of the night. Swiping at the taint, then beyond, John reached the night's target. Pleased to see she had one of the medium sized plugs already in (she must have been practicing all week), he started fucking her with it. This was getting the endorphins rolling for Kim.

Popping it out and putting it back in several times, then setting it aside and doing a full tongue dive into the now gaping shit hole. Kim was now finding out what John meant by ass worship.

John was making love to her dirt pipe and she was getting hornier by the second. Her cunt was sopping wet, literally dripping on the couch where they started. Sticking his fuck finger in there and pumping had her going some more. Then another finger, stretching her out a little more than the plug he just took out. Kim had brought the whole set and John chose the second largest to replace his fingers.

Telling Kim to turn around, he whipped out his cock and told her to suck on it. "Make it hard as a rock!" he ordered. Kim attacked his cock like a whore possessed. She gagged, choked, and deep throated repeatedly. Nothing artful here. She was on a mission.

As much as Kim wanted that cock in her ass, she couldn't tear herself away from it, probably sucking on it for a good half hour, almost spoiling everything by making John cum. Luckily he caught himself just in time, and now it was showtime.

Positioning Kim on the couch at the perfect height for him, John pulled out the plug. He looked it over and smelled it. Nice and clean. He showed it to Kim to ease her mind and she sucked on it. What a tramp. John was in love.

He squeezed a ton of lube into her waiting hole, then slathered a little on his cock. Not too much, as he needed some friction or he'd just slide off. He stuck the head right at the entrance and gave a gentle push. No go.

Undeterred, he tried it again, only this time he told Kim: "Push out like you're trying to take a shit."

"Are you sure?"

"That's what all the prep was about. You even sucked the plug. Trust me."

"I do."

As ordered, Kim pushed out, Her sphincter opened a little, and the head was in. John stopped right there and held his position. Now he lubricated his shaft copiously and told her. "You do the fucking now. When you feel comfortable enough to move on it, do it. I won't force it."

Her ass was throbbing. It was a little uncomfortable, but not really pain. It was more of an ache, but as her ass adjusted and calmed down, it became a good ache.

Kim started to back up on the rigid invader, slowly getting a good stroke going. John was pouring more lube in her crack and on his cock, also stroking her back with his free hand and cooing sweet nothings and gentle instructions.

During all this, Kim's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. The head of John's long cock was rubbing her g-spot through her taint. Her pussy was feeling lonely, and it made her happy when John asked if it would be alright if he fucked her there a little.

"Yes, please" was Kim's response. It was a nasty thing to do, but as he pointed out before, she already sucked something that came out of her ass. Not surprisingly, Kim came quickly from this change, and for some time John alternated between the two holes.

Kim's knees were tiring from being in this position for so long, so John repositioned her on the arm of the couch with her ass laying sideways. Kim like this position as she could actually see what was going on. That just turned her on more. Several minutes of this and they were ready for a new position.

John sat on the couch with Kim standing in front of him, her back to him. She leaned back while John held out his cock, lodging it in firmly. Kim was doing the fucking now and getting it balls deep. All hesitation was gone and it was a proper fucking by now.

John wanted her in doggy again, but this time with Kim standing and bending over the couches arm. No more making love. She was ready to get pounded, and pounded she got.

John lubed her up again and fucked with all the force he had. Kim grabbed one of the throw pillows and buried her face in it to muffle her orgasmic screams. She couldn't believe how intense these orgasms were. John called them assgasms.

Kim was sweating profusely, making her body look even hotter, if that was possible. John telling her what a good girl she is, letting her know he was in there balls deep. All good things eventually come to an end, and now, well over an hour after they started, his balls were telling him to evacuate or explode.

"Where do you want the cum?"

"Fuck, cum on my face you dirty bastard!"