The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to tell him twice. John pulled out and sprayed her face with what seemed like a quart of cum. Kim didn't play with the cum in her mouth. She just swallowed it like it was a delicacy. Then she pulled John toward her by his ass cheeks and started licking the mess on his cock like ice cream, followed by some intense deep throating.

John finally pulled her off his sensitive love stick and kissed her deeply. Like Kim the week before, he really wanted to say the three magic words. And like Kim, he knew it was too soon. One thing he knew for sure was that he wasn't going to let her go without a fight. Kim couldn't wait to tell Jeri that she was a certified butt slut now, just as she had predicted.

Chapter 4 - Origins

Cuddling after another epic fuck was beginning to be a pattern for the two lovers. They talked and replayed what had happened. What Kim liked (she loved everything), and what else they could be doing.

The idea that she floated to Jeri was still in her head, but she wanted it to be a surprise. A present, if you will. What red blooded heterosexual male wouldn't want two hotties at the same time?

Kim's previous experiences with sex had been so white bread. So tame. Other lovers, and there were a few, had been so limited and juvenile in their tastes, and so protective of their precious masculinity. None of them had ever come near licking her butt, much less eat it out. Forget about tasting their own cum. That would be deemed gay for sure.

Of course, all of them would have welcomed a threesome, but she now knew that not one of them deserved it. They couldn't properly please one woman. How could they handle two? But John was also a mystery. Kim couldn't reconcile this take charge guy with the girlfriend-less loner that he was when she met him. How is this even possible? It was time for them to talk about their pasts.

"How long have you been without a girlfriend?"

"Several months."

"Why?"

"That's a complicated issue? Aren't you hungry? It's probably been an entire day since you last ate."

"Way to deflect, buddy. You're right, of course. I'm famished. But we are going to discuss this, ok?"

"Yes, and you're going to tell me how you learned to suck a cock like you do. Definitely the best I've ever encountered."

"I'm honored."

"It's still relatively early. Want to go out to eat? This neighborhood has had some decent places springing up recently."

"I don't want to fucking move. I'll eat anything you've got available."

"I think that can be arranged. Eat some yoghurt as a snack while I whip something up for us."

John had leftover London Broil in the fridge that he cut into chunks. Sautéing a couple of potatoes and a large onion, then dropping the meat into the pan to heat up and mix in, the meal was done in about 20 minutes.

"Smells great."

"It's just something I learned to do with leftover meat. Sometimes I'll do it with cube steak."

"Holy shit. This is delicious."

"Thanks"

"So now that we've taken care of my needs, spill."

"It's complicated. I had a difficult childhood, growing up in a veritable war zone with a loud and abusive father. Low self esteem has plagued me my whole life and made me extremely shy. It also led to some serious drug and alcohol abuse, which I'd like to believe I'm past.

A couple of key relationships helped tutor me in pleasuring a woman. The first, believe it or not, was with a stripper. A beautiful black woman named Violet. Kind of a perverts dream to walk into a strip club and hook up with the hottest dancer without paying for the sex in a backroom. I bought her a couple of drinks and we talked. She had a good heart and took me home after closing. We actually carried on a relationship for a few months, but it was toxic for both of us. She was also a substance abuser, mostly alcohol. She would get crazy drunk and do humiliating things for both of us.

On the other hand, she was a total freak in bed. I was smitten. Obsessed. Eventually, I had to leave. I made my way out to the West Coast and settled in LA for a while. Getting straight took some time. Fits and starts, but I finally got a handle on it.

While living there I met an older woman at the supermarket. I don't know how we got to talking but she was beautiful and kind. I think she sensed how broken I was and invited me to her home for coffee. Rita is her name. Pushing 40 at the time, she had a daughter when she was 17, and married the guy, but he was an irresponsible jerk, so she left him after a few years and raised their daughter on her own.

Rita was feeling the empty nest syndrome and decided she would take care of me. And she did, in more ways than one, for sure. I was still pretty malleable and she taught me to take my partner's feelings into consideration, always. She also opened me up to things that other men rarely do. The snowballing was one of them. There are others.

After more than a year with Rita, I was ready to fly on my own. I had saved some money and went on a comprehensive tour of Europe. When I returned, it was to New York. Found a good job, and eventually a nice place to live, even if it's on Staten Island. At least I think it's a nice place. Your mileage may vary."

"No, I think this is a very nice place. You have good taste for someone who buys his furniture at Goodwill."

That elicited a laugh from John.

"Well, I still have trouble initiating conversations with strangers, especially women, so I don't get much opportunity. The drug experiences make me wary of everyone, and I have trust issues. Plus, I guess I'm a little shallow about who I want to take up with. I'm not saying a woman has to be gorgeous for me to be interested, but she has to excite me in some way, so the dating pool for me is pretty shallow. In short, you're a dream come true. I hope I haven't over shared and make you want to run for the hills.

"I'm not going anywhere, buddy. You can count on that. On the contrary, your honesty and openness is refreshing and kind of a turn on."

"Your turn Kim."

"Well, not to sound immodest, I've always been pretty. As a child, through puberty and teenage years. Not even skin problems, so you can imagine that I was pretty popular as soon as the boys discovered girls. I was determined not to give up my virginity, not necessarily until marriage, but until I felt ready. I made the cheerleader squad as a soph, and was dating the star high school quarterback as a junior. Guess you could say that I had a type early on. College was my sexual opening, or so I thought. I found out I was something of a size queen."

"I dated a black guy as a freshman and he was packing. I really learned to suck cock with him because he liked that more than anything. He wasn't much of a lover. Selfish and kind of quick. I'd get him off, and not only didn't he reciprocate with some head for me, but lost interest in fucking at all."

"He got his, and I left high and dry. The taste wasn't all that good either, but I'd gotten past that by then. I am a cum slut."

"By the time I left school I'd indulged myself with several other guys, many black, almost all of them football players, and hung. Not much imagination among the lot, but plenty of activity."

"I was pretty enough to always be in demand, and found out that I could always get my way about anything. I really enjoyed the power, and to a degree, still do. College is a pretty free place with a lot of sex and wild parties."

"Some of us would compete to see who could suck their boyfriend off first. I never lost. That didn't sit all that well with my partners, who now got the reputation as quick triggers, but I wasn't going to throw a competition for anyone."

"With all these smart, horny people around me, it's a wonder I didn't learn more about freaky sex. It's not like there wasn't porn around, but the girls were more into story based sex, and the guys loved the gross, humiliating stuff, so they could laugh at the ho on the screen. I guess I was in the wrong crowd, unlike my roommate, who seemed to be up for anything, but mostly with other women."

"Well, you're the best I've ever had, and however you got that way is good by me."

The more they got to know each other, the closer they got. Honesty was certainly the best policy, and a solid trust was developing. No judgements. State your needs and live with the outcome. That became the guideline of their relationship.

All this sex talk was making them both horny, and they indulged in a relatively quick fuck. For them. This time John filled Kim's cunt with his seed. The sight of her gaping hole with sperm running out was so erotic, he stuck his head between her legs and ate it out of her, saving some in his mouth to share. There didn't seem to be any end to the things he would do that turned her on.

Kim was starting to wonder if she'd become a nymphomaniac. It was getting late and they were too exhausted from all the fucking to stay up as late as they had in the past, but there was always tomorrow.

Daybreak got them stirring, and John woke up spooning Kim. He had morning wood and he wasn't about to waste it. Kim had pretty well established that anytime, anyplace was fine with her. She would deny her man nothing.

John loved morning sex. It was relaxing and satisfying. Kim had never been with someone this naturally horny. Brad had been taking the little blue pill, which made him good to go on demand and capable of multiple orgasms, at least till it wore off, but he wasn't into waking up to sex. Kim didn't know how much she liked it until John. It was more tender and loving. A great way to start the day, leaving them both in good moods.

They took their time to get moving, and when they did, John worked quickly to get some food into them. This time pancakes. Kim felt like she was dating Top Chef or something. He didn't even buy boxed or frozen, making the dry mix himself and adding the eggs and milk. They were really good. Light and fluffy with real maple syrup.

"Maybe he should open a restaurant" she thought.

"It's a nice day today." John said "Wanna take a ride to the beach and walk around?"

"I didn't even know there was a beach here."

"Yeah, it's on the south shore. The water sucks, but I like the sea air."

"Whatever you say tour guide," she kidded.

"You want to shower first?"

"No, you go. I'll clear the dishes and spruce things up."

What Kim didn't tell John was that she wanted to surprise him in the shower. She was determined to give him a blow job to completion. She needed to please her man. He'd earned it over and over again. This time she was pulling out all the stops. When she heard the water running, Kim shucked the oversized sweatshirt he'd given her, and pulled the curtain aside, stepping into the tub with him.

"Don't say anything. Just enjoy."

Pushing him against the wall, she got on her knees and started to suck life into his cock. Kim thought it wasn't just a big cock, but a thing of beauty. Long and smooth with a nice circumsised mushroom head. This was going to be fun.

Licking and sucking had it inflated in short order, and his balls were ripe for attention. She didn't mind the hair, but maybe she could get him to shave them. She hated pulling hair out of her teeth. While down there she ventured further toward the rear and decided to taste his butt. Not finding it objectionable, she stuck her tongue into the tight balloon knot. That brought a loud moan. Realizing she was on to something, Kim asked: "Can I stick a finger in there?"

"Go for it" he said.

Kim sucked on her middle finger, swirled it around the hole, then pressed in. The moan was even louder. Fingering the hole and jerking his cock, then licking it deep and stroking had John on the verge. They were running out of hot water, so she needed to finish quickly. Going back around to his front, she gave him the best chicken head in her arsenal. Just as he was about to explode, John grabbed her by the back of the head, shoved his cock as deep down her throat as he could, and blasted her tonsils. Damned if that didn't make her cum too. "It just keeps getting better." she thought.

They took a bus to South Beach and hung out on the boardwalk for a bit. John had his camera and was snapping shots of the coastline and the Verrazano Bridge.

Taking their shoes off to walk on the beach sand, he turned his camera to Kim. Using different exposures to portray her against the blue sky and sea in different ways, Kim started getting playful with her poses. Pulling out a tit or teasing that she would, Kim gave John some racy, but arty shots.

They were enjoying the fun in the sun, with Kim getting more daring by the minute. She liked teasing him, especially because he was really looking serious about capturing her in the best way and the best light. John knew that they wouldn't be there for the golden hour of sunlight, but he was making do the best way he knew how.

Using the sky for backlight or using flash fill to keep the blue sky blue, he captured Kim hinting at flesh as well as showing her assets. There was no one else around, so they were pretty free to do what they wanted.

Lunch at Midland Beach where they had walked to, then the short bus ride home. After reviewing his shots as they ate, John knew what he wanted to print when they got into his apartment. He had one of the best prosumer printers on the market, ­so after making some exposure adjustments, he knocked out four 8x10's. Kim couldn't believe how good they looked. How good she looked. "These could be modeling shots" she thought.

"Why aren't you doing this for a living?"

"I'd like to, but it's tough getting a start. Besides, shooting posed people is not my strong suit."

"You wouldn't know that by these shots. I could be on the cover of a major magazine."

"You could be on a cover no matter who shot you."

"You have to stop putting yourself down. I'm showing these to some people I know. Are you good with that?"

"I guess."

"Also, just for us, I want you to take some nudes of me."

"Be more than happy to."

"Yeah, I thought you would. Fucking pervert."

"You have no idea."

"I also want to take a shot of you myself, or should I say, a specific body part. And I guess I'd like a nice head shot too. Do you have a ruler or tape measure?"

"Of course."

"You do see where I'm going with this, don't you?"

"Yes, I have a pretty good idea."

John fetched a tape measure and handed it to Kim. She handed it back and ordered him: "Whip it out!"

John pulled down his pants and released his cock from its confinement.

"You know what you have to do. Suck it!"

Kim didn't have to be told twice. Getting on her knees she kissed the head of her favorite tool. John had camera in hand, taking stills of his slut. When the cock was totally hard, he stretched the tape across the top of his shaft to the tip. A legit 7 1/2 inches. Kim took the shot on her phone.

"Jeri will cream her jeans when she sees this."

Measurement over, Kim resumes the fellatio. "Why waste such a beautiful hardon?" she reasoned.

John switched to movie mode and started capturing the blow job. rubbing it across her face and stuffing it down her throat, she put on quite a show. As soon as it was hard enough to pound nails, Kim raised off and started a hot striptease.

Kim had seen enough porn to know how to tease the camera, turning her back to John before slowly turning around with her unclasped bra just clinging to her chest, then dropping it. Panties pulled down with her butt aimed at John, but holding up the bottoms of her cheeks and jiggling for the camera before peeling them off completely.

Her pussy was wet, the panties clinging to her wet crack, which made it even hotter. Kim squatted in front of John and rejuvenated the bloated penis.

John pushed Kim off and set the camera on an end table pointed at the couch. Plop went Kim onto the sofa and John pulled her legs all the way back to enter her deeply. A grunt and a moan greeted him, and he started pounding the sweet clam.

Kim's legs were stretched out across his shoulders and he bent them back until they were laying across hers as well. Getting maximum depth, John showed no mercy.

Kim's teasing got rewarded with one of the hardest fucks of her life. The moans turn to screams and John had to muffle her with one of the throws.

Kim was pinned, but she tried moving her ass to meet the savage thrusts. John pulled out and moved up on her body till his cock was between her beautiful, perfect C cups. Kim's cunt juice provided the lube to make him slide smoothly, and she tried to lap at the tip with her tongue. John smacked her in the face with his cock and let her swirl her tongue around the head. Then he flipped her over in doggy.

"You can fuck my ass again if you want."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yessss, please!"

"Ok. Hold steady."

Lube was still on the end table and John slathered her ass with it. When he lined up with her hungry hole, Kim pushed back at it. With both working in unison, the head pops in easily, Kim letting out a gasp as it enters. She adjusted quickly as John poured more lube and kept still. Those beautiful globes of hers rocked back and forth, taking more cock with each swing.

Kim stopped with him balls deep, them implored of him: "Make it hurt!" John couldn't believe his ears, but he went to town on the almost virgin asshole. Hard smacks and deep grinding strokes followed. Kim's head was buried again in the pillow, but now she was whimpering, not screaming.

"Are you ok? Want me to stop?"

She turned her head so he could hear her and yelled: "Just do it. I want it."

He fucked her to within an inch of her life and came inside her bowels with a loud yowl.

Cum was streaming out of Kim's abused hole. Nasty isn't a strong enough word to describe it.

"Eat my ass! Show me what a perv you are."

John stuck his tongue in and carried a nice glob out to share. Kim kissed him deeply and they fell together onto the couch.

The night was just beginning.

Chapter 5 - Good Porn

After a brief rest and straightening up, John remembered that the camera was still running. He stopped the video and set it for playback. Kim watched the first few minutes with him, never having seen herself in a homemade porn. This was actually a first for John himself.

"I wish there was a way to view this on your big screen."

"There is. It'll take a few minutes. I have to upload the file to my media server."

"It's that easy?"

"Welcome to the modern world."

At that, John popped out the memory card and plugged it into his reader on the PC. He copied the video file to the folder holding his porn. Giving it a salacious descriptive name, then opening his server app and making sure it showed up.

"There we go. Ready for our viewing pleasure."

Turning on his TV, he chose his server on the menu, the newest entry showing up first. One click and Kim was watching herself vamp and strip.

"I look pretty hot here, don't I?"

"Shit, you look pretty hot everywhere."

"You caught me nicely. You really do have a good eye."

The strip done, they moved on to the POV blowjob. Kim was getting wet watching herself and her pro like ministrations. John was getting a chubby too.

"Damn, your cock looks good in my mouth. I want a copy of this."

"No problem."

There was an awkward bit as John had laid the camera on the end table and set the lens to cover the couch, but the fucking was captured pretty well, if not from a static position.

Because of their moving around, and the fact that they had forgotten they were being taped, and the camera was never moved from this position, there were times when you couldn't see the action as graphically as you would in a pro porn shoot, but you could definitely see what was going on. The shots with Kim's ass in the air were golden.