All Comments on 'The Babymaker Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Seems like Wanda was the driver of a blackmail scheme. Hm…

cornred58cornred58over 2 years ago

Cindy Ross is getting off way to lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see that you have saved Cindy from destruction. Somewhere in all of this you have left a clue but as of yet I cannot find it as Im sure most of your readers are having the same thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this the end of tpcd cindy? Ya betcha. But how about deputy Cindy, doing the same budget job? That way IC losing Cindy is only a 1/2 win for Evil. And evil really needs even a half win about now. Lots and Lots of moving pieces for Ol WW to move about so WW can get us to the Second IF case files. Well least I think things are "speeding" that way.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. Level 3 Patrons will receive the cliffhanger answer at 9:00pm tonight (8/29).

Also, in the comments to Ch. 1, someone hiding behind the cloak of 'Anonymous' made a remark that the Bettina reporting was unimportant and could be ignored. Ignore it at your peril. In fact, I'm going to make damn sure that important clues ARE embedded in the morning reports.

But those morning reports are important, anyway. First, they convey important information that affects the story. And second and most importantly, they show the bias, dishonesty, and deep corruption of the Mainstream Media. And showing the perfidy of the Media is the man reason I keep writing and publishing these stories, to show that corruption and dishonesty that is destroying America and getting our military service members and Police Officers murdered. I will NEVER stop exposing the corruption of the American Mainstream Media.

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 2 years ago

is wanda blackmailing the husband of the woman?

did he try to eliminate the

evidence to shutdown the blackmail attempt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after the bred you kill him for you are the strongest mate

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

WW, I feel that Bettina is the glue in your stories. No matter what is going on in the T&C, she is there. That she gets involved directly in some stories adds to the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot thickens, I knew the gym bag was something the FBI or CIA would have, and figured Carl was undercover. Add in Laura was at the hospital to operate on him and knew he was a plant. But I see now that this might be a blackmail plan, but things are never this “simple” in an Iron Crowbar story.

The couple in the first chapter have ties to Laura, but then we find out Carl was bedding a republican’s wife. Ariel is a white elephant in this story, I bet, Wanda and Carl might be an arm of the “swamp frogs”. I enjoy how you weave a story and leave loose threads for the readers to guess at.

I feel bad for the anonymous poster that doesn’t like the morning reports, I would suggest to that reader to look at how National newscast/newspapers frame stories now that the US has a new president. One needs to really look no further than at the way the “covid” narrative is pushed in different states.

Keep up the excellent work WW, looking forward to reading chapter 3, it should be a strong one.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Earlier this year, the Reuters Foundation found that the US media had the worst credibility among the 46 most advanced nations surveyed. If anything WW is maybe being too "nice" about the media, they are even worse than KXTC.

The problem with the Gym is a common one, we would want to believe that LEO's are careful about whom their business partners are, but they are human and that's a blind spot. Could well be that Wanda/Carl were corrupted as a way to weaken IC.

Await the next chapter. Really enjoy WW work.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Some surprising theories below . Some are being facetious about glue . Lol . The Baby Maker is no longer . Looks like extortion has caught up with Wanda . I think Callie and Laura have already stated the extent of any CIA involvement . By Callie only providing the bag . Laura probably knows much more about Danielle . But of course has held out because of patient / client privacy protection . Should be an interesting chapter coming up .

Another note . All these anonymous comments are suspicious and incredible . Meaning if you can't even get a fake username . Then your comments have no credibility . It appears as though you are just passing through . But to each it's own .

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelover 2 years ago

Fingers crosssssed...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

I think Ariel has nothing to do with it. Have a incling that Laura may be putting women in touch with Carl as Wanda. It's looking bad foe Wanda as it looks like it could future blackmail by them.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES