The Babymaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you brought it." I said. "Keep it on at all times while you're in Headquarters."

We went inside, and were met by Julia Rodriguez in the hallway. "They're both in I-A, sir, like you asked." she said. "Wanda's attorney Gibson Stelling is here already, though neither of them called him."

"That's because I called him." I said. "Okay, Julia, I have a request. Auxiliary Detective Troy here will be watching through the one-way glass. I'd like you to keep an eye on her, and train her on what's going on. You okay with that?"

"Sure, sir." Julia said with a smile.

"Detective Troy," I said to Carole, "do not cause Detective Sergeant Rodriguez any problems. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir, Daddy... I mean Co-man-derrr." Carole said.

"You can call me 'Daddy', Carole." I said. "Okay, y'all go on in there. I'll be there in a moment."

Carrying my laptop, I got Teresa out of her office, and we went and got the gym bag, then went into the anteroom, where Julia and Carole were watching. Carole was standing on a chair so she could see. I handed Julia earbuds, and put earbuds into my own ears, and told her to let me know if Carole said they were lying.

Oh yeah, I thought to myself, I don't need a polygraph. I've got a much better lie detector...

Teresa and I went inside I-A. Joan Laurer was in uniform, and was serving as the Uniformed Presence. I read Wanda and Ariel their rights from the card. And then Gibson Stelling started playing games: "Can't this wait at least until after the funeral?" he asked, trying to sound offended and put out. "Wanda hasn't even buried her husband yet."

"No." I said coldly, staring right through the legal beagle. "There is a killer out there, and I'm trying to make sure we don't have to bury anyone else... like Wanda, Ariel, or my blood kin, Cindy." I turned to Wanda and said "And it's time for you ladies to come correct with me about all this."

I pulled the gym bag out of the evidence bag and said "Ladies, do you recognize this bag?" Ariel's facial expression did not change. Wanda's did; it was like the air coming out of a balloon. She slumped over, and began looking increasingly miserable.

I glanced to the side, scratching my ear. That was Julia's cue to ask Carole for some 'feelings'.

Carole said "Air-ree-el doesn't know anything, but Wan-da does. Air-ree-el is reeeeeally mad, though." Julia relayed that to me through the earbuds.

I said "Detective Laurer, will you escort Ariel to Interrogation-B next door, and wait with her until I get there?" To Ariel I said: "Detective Laurer is the current Police Boxing Matches Champion. I highly recommend that you do not test her ability to take you down even harder than I did the other day."

Ariel did not like it, but she left with Joan. I turned to Wanda. "Okay, Wanda. We have the chain of possession of this gym bag from a CIA Officer to your gym partner to you. And we found this bag... and its contents... in a hidden compartment of Carl's car. As to those contents... let's watch some TV."

I opened up my laptop, then turned it to face Wanda and Stelling... and away from the one-way glass so that Carole could not see it. I played the video of Carl fucking and inseminating the gorgeous Danielle Rogers Linder.

When Wanda turned away, I stopped the playback. "Wanda, I need you to tell me where the other tapes are. I need to know who the other women are..."

To be continued.

Dear Readers, what is going on here, and how did the Iron Crowbar arrive at his conclusions? Some answers in the next chapter...