The Beach Trip Pt. 03: Love and Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana played it cool and watched while Kiara claimed my sacred member who topped it off by shooting her sexy look of ownership.

As Kiara's heavy breathing and heart calmed down, I started to finally quiet down from moaning. I couldn't move my legs. Lana waited for us to cool down a bit before calmly brushing Kiara's hair.

"Mmmm, let me lick it with you."

The beautiful redhead and gorgeous black haired temptress licked me while keeping eye contact, clearly enjoying the taste of me.

"I can see why you're obsessed with this big huge cock." Lana whispered, laying it against her cheek.

"Uh huh," Kiara said in a husky tone, "enjoy, just remember that you're only borrowing him."

"MM-mm!" Lana's eyebrows raised in a challenging but excited way, lovely lips gently pulling and licking at my tip.

Both girls licked me like an ice cream cone, still gazing at each other deep in their erotic want to tease each other. Their hands massaged the remnants from my slit and they kissed it.

"Hehe I think he's passing out again," Kiara giggled.

"That's what that pussy does to you." Lana boasted.

A quiet whispers and wet sound came from nearby me.

"Oh my God, it's still coming out of me!"

"I know!"

"Look at that."

"Mmmm, so wet, its dripping."

*Suck*

"Hey! I wanted some! Hehe."

"Mmm there might still be more of him inside of me if you want it."

"Ooooo, what ever shall we do?"

"Go down and get it."

"Mmmmm."

I breathed heavily, completely unaware what time it was. I fell asleep to the blissful sounds of soft lips kissing and serene soft moans.

***

I stirred in the night as Kiara rested atop my body and kissed me. I couldn't tell what time it was but I clearly tasted Lana on her lips.

"Can I talk to you about something?" She whispered quietly into my ear.

"Yeah."

"What you and Lana just did back there... I'm just... it made me feel a certain way. I would just like to ask that we don't do that position again."

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to make you jealous or feel bad."

"No, no no it's okay, I encouraged it. It's my fault." She said, kissing my hand.

I kissed her head endearingly to reassure her.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yes, love." She replied as she kissed me back.

Her fingers benevolently scratched my chest, lulling me to sleep with a comfortable sensation. As I drifted, I could hear the girls whispering but only heard the sound of lips smacking discreetly.

***

In a blurry slumber, I dreamt of two girls taking their time passing my cock back and forth between their wet mouths, licking and sucking with ferocity as their hands stroked me. Their interested eyes would look up at me, deeply intrigued by my reactions as they took their tongues and dragged them slowly up and down my cream colored cock. They would romantically kiss with my mauve pink tip between their lips, glazing it with their spit. They lusted for control, competing to find my hotspots. They giggled upon hearing me moan and handled me rougher if I thrusted.

Suddenly I woke up and it wasn't a dream at all. Kiara and Lana were alive and well ready for another round, taking turns obsessing and thirsting over my dick, jostling it between their wet mouths.

"Ohhh!" I moaned, curling my toes as their mouths greedily wetted my cock.

"Mmmm somebody's awake."

"Mmmmm, take it. Take it all in there. Look how hard he's getting."

Kiara's eyes closed shut as she delicately took me deep into her cramped throat, gagging and choking while moaning in provocative pleasure as Lana guided her head. Blood rushed to my shaft while I headed dangerously close towards the finish.

"Ohhh I'm gonna cum again!" I alerted shyly.

"Mmmm," they accepted, jerking harder and harder.

"Awwwh!" I moaned, feeling her throat contract around me before releasing and trailing spit with her.

Kiara fixated her eyes on me as that swollen cock opened her mouth wide, her back twitched as I expended load after load into her mouth. She waited patiently, then returned with a long white string of jizz attached to her lips and turned to Lana.

Lana suckled and pulled on Kiara's lip as pearly white cum strung between them. They kissed in ardorous passion, eyes closed as if in a deep romantic moment, their lovely faces glazed in cum.

They turned to look at me. The dim image of two beautiful women, one brunette with brown eyes and luscious lips with a redheaded beauty with aquamarine eyes and watermelon colored lips. A white mess between them, they shot me a seductive look, sharing a strand of essence between their tongues.

"Your load tastes so good, Chris, we wanted seconds, isn't that right babygirl?" Lana said with drawing eyes.

"It tastes better when I lick him from your pussy." Kiara said with a kinky tone.

The beautiful naked curvy women enjoyed each other's tongues, slurping and licking before whispering something naughty. Glistening drips in the dark fell from their union. Glancing over at me, they turned their naked thick legs and ass towards me, their cheeks rippling naturally as Lana climbed atop Kiara. Two pairs of buttocks and spread legs beckoned me to come.

The night felt like a blur. A passionate fiery intense energy that chained off each other and had no intention of stopping. The wet sheets and blankets were almost completely ripped off the bed. Next thing I knew, they both fellated me at the same time with incredible intensity. I was hard again and Kiara mounted me in reverse cowgirl while Lana sat on my face, experiencing my tongue for the first time.

"Ohhhh, fffffuck you're not bad at that... mmmmm Kiara taught you good." She encouraged, pulling back Kiara's hair.

Lana knew how to work her body, grinding gracefully away as I tasted her while Kiara bounced up and down on me. My entire body was shoved nearly halfway into the mattress and it began to squeak.

"Ohh yess, keep licking me like that!"

Eventually, Lana began to shiver, used my shoulders to push into my face, then dripped sweet flavor directly into my mouth. She kissed me, sharing herself between our lips.

"I'm gonna do something you've never had done to you before."

She gave a sexy look before crawling down to my legs. My cock surged with sensitivity as her tongue slid up and down my shaft while it pumped inside Kiara.

"Mmmm baby your cum tastes so good on his cock." Lana said, teasing her shy love button with light touches. She sucked on her clit to cause a chain reaction up her body. I swelled inside while Kiara reacted to Lana's magic tongue. She headed for an intense climax.

"Mmmmm!!!" Kiara stuttered just before a squelching sound occurred as she descended fully down. It felt wet again on my pelvis and Lana's tongue intentionally caught my frenulum peeking out.

"Ohh baby take all of me. I can feel you about to cum, please babe," I sweet talked her, feeling the back of her neck.

"Cum on his cock. Cum all over it, Kiara," Lana ordered.

"Ah f..."

Kiara couldn't speak. Her voice stuttered through clenched teeth, shivering as she trembled on top. Her head jerked backwards as electric fire jolted up her body and she took me fully inside, sliding all the way to the base. Her pink nipples stiffened and stuck out. Another powerful jolt between her thighs and she reflexively kicked, freeing my cock as she splashed cum all over it and Lana's gleeful face.

"OOOHHHH!!" She cried out, "Unnnnnhhh!!"

"Yeah, you see her shaking? Just like that, yeah."

Kiara's mouth opened in pure ecstacy, streaming across the mattress and dotting the sheets with small wet spots before trickling over my lower region. She whined adorably while her naked body writhed on top of mine. Drops of warm arm cum dripped down my shaft, leaking onto my genitals. I sighed heavily at the sensation. I embraced her emotions and relished in how amazing she must have felt, judging by her lovely natural screaming as her soaking wet love petals gently slid up and down my twitching tower, coddling them to return.

I slipped out only to feel Lana's hand grasp me. Wet lips warmed my swollen member and she sucked it long and good, soaking me with her dirty spit and Kiara's creamy cum.

"Ohh fuck..." I cried, feeling the pressure from her lips pump the blood into my tip.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned sexually, her fingers tightly wrapped around me enjoying my size, sliding up and down smoothly on my glazed cock. She held it up, pointing it back towards Kiara's raw pussy and she slid down, encasing me inside of her hot haven.

"Awwhh!" She yelped, sliding down until her luscious ass pressed into my pelvis, squishing erotically. I sighed as if I were startled. Every descent made her moan loudly, feeling my engorged cock struggle to enter smoothly.

"Ahhh!... uuhh!"

"Take that cock. Harder Kiara." She ordered, immediately she picked up speed, clamping down further as she picked up speed using her thighs.

"Awwwh! Mmmmnnhh!" She whined, very cutely as she obviously savored my deep thrusts, her pussy squelching on my wet pelvis.

"Tell him go harder daddy." She said.

"Unnh! G-go harder daddy!" She shyly repeated, her tone unconfident.

I throbbed at the words, prompting another squeal. I heard Lana's lips sucking on her clit and her legs quaked.

"Nuhh!... mmm... ahhhh hunnhh!...." She sighed, high pitched as her stammering breaths returned.

"Yeah that's it, take him all the way." Lana encouraged, pulling her thighs down as another hot wet explosion bursted onto my cock.

"AAAaahhh! Unnnhhh! Oooohhhmm!! Mmmmm!" She moaned, spurting small drips of white gush over me.

"Ohhh fuck," I sighed, taking her orgasm in like a rejuvenating flood, enticing me to join her in harmony.

Kiara shivered with her teeth tightly clenched as she quivered on my cock. We fucked on a high elevation and had no intention of stopping.

Lana obsessively kissed and lapped at my sensitive flesh orbs, sucking on them tenderly and furiously. Her tongue thoroughly licked every inch of me, her soft lips grazed against my genitals and tip, producing wet sloppy sounds with every kiss as it impaled Kiara's pussy, now loose enough to take me in easily.

"Keep doing it. Feel that warm cock deep inside your body. Mmmm fuck her. Listen to her. You know she's loving it when she growls like that. Harder, Chris. Make that pussy cum. You wanna cum on his cock again, Kiara? Fuck him. Get it. Get yours. Take it." Lana encouraged.

"Uunnhh!! Mmmm!! Mmmmmmnnhh! Unnnhhh! Fuck baby, you're gonna make me fucking cum. OhhhOHHH God fuck me just like that! Mmmmnnnhh Chris! Awwwwhhhh yesss yess yes mmmmmmnnnhh!" She screamed, every word mesmerizing my mind into a nearly subconscious control, driving my deep orgasmic thrusts inside of her wet pussy.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, smashing our skin together. Her legs jolted, rested, then twitched again as my thighs tightened and my tip became warm.

"AAAaahh!!" She screamed again, another deep thrust made her short of breath as her knuckles whitened from the sheets bunched in her grip, fully pinned to the mattress until I stopped pushing inside.

"Kiara, I know that face. Tell him what you want."

"Cum inside me! Please I wanna feel you cum deep inside of me baby! Please! Mmmmnnnhh Chris please cum!"

She pushed down, her cervix squeezed me with a near deathgrip choke, then massaged the semen from my cock.

"AWWHHH!"

Every spurt from my desperate release triggered the neurons in her body to shudder. Some light pressure built up, then I began to slide out. Pearly white fluids ran down her thighs as she released me. She lay there breathing in a beautiful harmonious tune while we came down together.

"I have to be careful," I breathed heavily, "are you on birth control?"

Kiara bit her lip and shook her head.

"I don't take birth control, baby." She kissed me.

WHAT?!

"Kiara! You could get pregnant!" I gasped.

She smiled devilishly and climbed off before leaning in to kiss me. Then she whispered words of such ardent and confidence.

"I won't get pregnant, don't worry."

"You won't?" I asked naively.

"Why? You worried?" She teased, showing me a finger before licking it.

"A little bit!"

"You're so considerate, it's cute. I'm not worried at all." She cryptically whispered with clear mischievous diction.

The room smelled of sweat and sex. We laid there naked, bodies caressing each other and breathing heavily as we came down. Lana rested her head upon my belly while Kiara nested my head in her chest, benevolently holding me in her embrace.

"I love you." I said.

Kiara whispered into my ear, "I love you too."

"I want to be with you forever," I said.

"Mmm, I love you too Chris!" Lana interjected, gently grazing my thigh with her nails.

"I love you guys so much." I pleasantly smiled while caressing her dark hair.

I could spot Kiara looking over at her, not with desire or endearment but one of jealousy and even contempt. She didn't look too happy with me at first either.

I laid her head onto my chest. We took a good 5 minutes to gaze into each other's eyes, eventually ending with her blushing and smiling endearingly. I consoled her and we kissed again before cuddling and drifting back off.

***

I woke up again to dark blue light streaming through the window. It must have been 45 minutes before sunrise. I got up and walked across the hall to the bathroom. I sat there for minutes admiring the beautiful tiles that gleamed perfectly under the early morning light. When I came back, the familiar sound of sex emanated from the room.

I opened the door to Lana with Kiara's thick legs wrapped around her shoulders.

"Cmere." Lana motioned with her finger.

I leaned down near her face as Kiara's vague strawberry scent graced my nose.

"You love this pussy don't you baby?"

"Yes." I said to her with begging eyes.

"Tell me how good she tastes. Lick her and look at me that way while you do it."

I obeyed, tasting Kiara's wet skin as she inhaled sweetly at the contact.

"Oooh," she moaned.

Lana seductively bit her lip as she brought her pointed tongue along Kiara's hidden pink clit. Her entrance opened up ready for my tongue to lap at the tiny glistening river

"Uhh! Ooohhh! Ohhh huhh, mmmmnh!" Kiara's voice echoed off the backrest as Lana watched my technique without stopping herself.

"You love that pussy don't you?" She asked.

"I love it." I admitted, captivated by her gaze. Her eyebrows quickly raised at my response.

"Would you do anything she asked?" She whispered.

"Anything."

"Kiara?" Lana called.

"Mmnnh yes?" Kiara sweetly replied.

"Tell Chris to lick your ass." She boldly stated.

"Huh!" I gasped, looking over at Kiara.

"Mmmnnhh please baby... aww just try it once okay baby?"

How could I not? She asked it of me.

I closed my eyes and delicately licked her entrance. Quickly did she squeal and her thighs jolted, feeling my tip grace her tight hole.

"Mmm yeah baby, just like that," Lana bit her lip, holding my head against Kiara's dilating ass.

"Huhh!" Kiara squealed, arching her back as her cheeks rippled, "ahhh!"

I closed my eyes and savored her sweet tunes of long drawn out uncontrollable orgasms. Lana watched, incredibly turned on by the sight.

"Oooohhh! Mmmmmhahh. Awww God that feels so good! Ahhh keep going baby!" She requested so warmly. Her smile was so cute and bright with her eyes closed as she got lost in a sexual trance.

I twirled and twisted my tongue on her, feeling the entrance twitch along with her legs. She pushed her curvy hamstrings into me, forcing me to help control them with my arms.

"Ohhhh fuck, baby," she moaned, hand on my head while her hips rotated in circles, using my tongue as her fuck toy.

Lana's full lips whispered into my ear, her dirtiest words yet.

"Keep your tongue out, and let her cum in your mouth."

She stuck her ring and middle fingers inside my mouth, forcing me to cringe before returning them wet with saliva. She plunged them through Kiara's throbbing entrance and her body tensed up.

"OHH!!" Kiara yelped as her body stiffened up. She took one look at me, tongue stuck out while my lustful brown eyes looked directly into hers, then she arched back again.

My eyes squeezed shut as fluids splashed my face, squirting all over and into my mouth. Sweet tartness dripped along my tongue and I did the dirtiest thing imaginable.

I placed my lips onto her flowing wet pussy and pulled her thighs closer. I swallowed every warm stream of her essence as it dripped off my chin, listening to her deep orgasmic animalistic screams of pleasure. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rushed throughout her curvy naked body while my tongue thrusted and licked deep inside, throbbing as she accepted me.

I drove Kiara's lower body wild. She violently convulsed, rubbing all over my face and leaving drips trickling down my cheeks.

As her loud screams came down into deep moans, Lana pulled my cheek and kissed me, mouth dripping and sloppy with gush, swapping that tart taste back and forth. Kiara watched in amazement as she watched us french kissing with her white cum stringing between their luscious lips.

Lana's eyes glowed at me. Her finger wiped her chin and rubbed it on my tongue. I suckled on it and closed my eyes. That dainty finger worked diligently to get all of Kiara's essence into my mouth. It felt like life itself graced my tongue.

"Good boy." Lana whispered, "mmmm swallow that baby. Mmmm you like that don't you?"

I nodded innocently, looking over at Kiara's face nearly cross-eyed from how erotic the sight looked. Lana pressed her head against the top of mine and gazed at her.

"Look at our boy." Lana said seductively while playing with my mouth using her wet finger to spread that fruity pleasure across my tastebuds, "so perfect. When did he get so dirty? He can't get enough of your taste, can you babe?"

Kiara's eyes were under complete sexual hypnosis.

"Mm-mm," I said, biting my wet lips inward, noticing Kiara's pupils dilated during our unbroken eye contact.

"Your hers. And mine." Lana said, gently licking my tongue, "Maybe next time you can let me cum on your face like that."

She pursed her lovely lips and watched me swallow the strand of Kiara's essence dripping from them.

Once more did we lay naked together in bed, hearing only the sounds of heavy breathing and the A/C. This time we had no strength to move. The glorious air cooled our sweating bodies and we relished in what became a burnt in memory. One that would change our lives forever.

***

After some time, Lana got out of bed and took a shower. I cuddled Kiara, spooning her curvy naked body and kissed her shoulders, prompting shy giggles from her.

"I love you."

"I love you too babe."

She turned over and pulled me in for a romantic kiss while I twirled her hair. We stole another long look before cuddling again.

I checked my phone and saw Dan texted me.

Dan: Hey, you looking to head out soon?

Me: Yeah, I'm about to get ready and walk up

Dan: Bro, ain't no way you're making it here that quickly. I'll pick you up

Me: haha okay ill send you the address

I gave Kiara a peck, shuffled my legs over the bed and got up to-

"Oh fuck!"

I collapsed onto the floor, hitting my face on the soft carpet. Kiara gasped loudly and to my surprise, she fell too however much more gracefully. I pushed myself up but couldn't move my legs.

"Are you okay??"

"No, I can't feel my knees." I groaned in dismay, "I'm fine, just get me a wheelchair."

"Awww," she consoled, rubbing my back while trying not to giggle.

After a while, Kiara went to the bathroom and I eventually mustered the strength to get dressed. I walked down to the front porch and looked over to see Lana casually sitting on the swing bench smoking a bowl.