The Beach Trip Pt. 03: Love and Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris looked over his shoulder, his long brown hair whipped around while that cute upturned nose displayed in full view as he spotted them standing together, captivated by their synchronous gaze. His smile bowed cheerfully along with his lovely dimpled cheeks.

"Yeah." Kiara whispered.

"You want to see him smile like that again?" Lana's smirk dimpled upward.

"Lana! Don't be bad."

"Seriously! Do you wanna?"

Another pause as Kiara took the time to look.

"I've seen it many times this weekend." Kiara gleefully said.

"Mmmm, you wanna see it many more times?"

"Oh yeah."

"You wanna come with me to the changing room?"

"Maybe."

"Hehe, God you're such a tease," Lana playfully swatted her hip, turning away from her.

"Oww-wuhh!" Kiara offendedly laughed, making Lana bite her tongue mischievously while running away.

***

I looked over to see black and red hair flailing through the air as the girls ran down the aisle and I giggled gently at their playful banter. Their laugh felt different, original and vivacious like lifelong friends.

The day played out like a dream into the evening. One moment we laid out searing under the afternoon sun, our skin matching similarly to the merigold sand. Later in the evening we stopped at the Kohr Bros ice cream shop and ate together on the boardwalk. We sat down onto the bench near the seawall with Lana always trying to take up the middle seat.

"So how are you two doing?" Lana smiled.

Both Kiara and I looked at each other awkwardly and matched reactions with the same lip bite.

"Good." Was all I could say to describe this crazy excursion of a weekend.

"Good? Uh-huh," Lana halfheartedly accepted, slyly rolling her eyes while she licked her vanilla cone.

"It feels just like last year when we were here, I love it." Kiara said.

"So how did you get here?" I asked.

"I asked a couple-"

"Just kidding." I interrupted.

"You fuckin' douchebag! Shut up!" Lana playfully pushed me, "I asked my friends if I could hitch a ride with them. It's the first weekend after Spring Semester so everyone's going."

"Wow, you really lucked out." Kiara said.

"Where there's a will, there's a way." Lana stated.

"I'm going back with Dan tomorrow so we should make the most out of everything we can today." I suggested.

Lana looked at me suggestively while Kiara smirked.

"Yeah," Lana brushed her blowing black hair behind her ear, "Yeah we should."

"We should walk that way towards the pier. I wanna go look at beach decorations." Kiara suggested.

Seashore Collections was the name of the shop. It smelled of clean linen and contained a large collection of gorgeous decorations, perfectly fitting for a beach house much like the one Kiara stayed in. Much of the seaside paintings and items of various blue and sandy colors had me reminiscing of the beautiful house we stayed at last year. God I missed that.

"What do you think of this?" Kiara asked me.

She held up a glass decor of two dolphins frolicking together in the waves.

"It's like us." I said happily.

"Yeah, it is!" She beamed brightly.

Later we traversed to the hot sand, passing the grassy sand slopes bordered by wooden sand fencing. The ambience of sea foamed waves and children playing filled the salty air. Brightly colored striped umbrellas padded the shore, quite densely crowded for the first week.

We took off our shirts and laid under the sun. I laid close between Lana and Kiara, closing my eyes and drinking in the misty air. We gave each other light touches and smiles here and there.

Eventually we grew tired and headed back at dusk. Traveling towards the horizon, the sky reflected a fiery orange from the setting sun, glinting off the shop windows. I looked upon the boardwalk and the various attractions as if through a twilight lens. We reached the sidewalk, strolled past the coveted balcony clad beach homes and eventually reached the house. Kathleen's car was absent. She ended up staying at a friend's place.

We flocked to the dark kitchen, barely lit by the moonlight through the blinds and the blue numbers on the microwave clock. Our eyes lit up when the remaining blueberries were still there and we ate them together.

"Nice place. Your mom always picks the best spots." Lana said.

"Wait till you see the back." Kiara said.

Through the house and the back sliding doors, a small pool illuminated a glacier blue and projected a reflective glowing water pattern all around. Lana's eyes lit up instantly as her skin highlighted in blue.

"Oh my Gosh. Check out the vibe!"

"Right?"

"I'm jumping right in." I said.

I wore pink American Eagle shorts that clung snugly to my lean body, providing my butt with a nice bubbly shape and enough room for my quads to peek underneath. I worked out more often this time around and retained my definition. The aura of ogling eyes overtook me as I stripped my shirt off and jumped in.

"Come in!" I beckoned.

"I am!"

Kiara stripped into her bathing suit, a lovely one-piece that clung to her voluptuous figure and accentuated her wide hips. I scooped her up, she nervously laughed as I carried her across the water. Her arms held me tight and she looked me in the eye. Her pupils reflected the icy blue water and she beamed brightly. I let her down and we closed our eyes, kissing deeply.

Her thick thighs wrapped around my butt and we pulled each other in. A deep but calming bass heavy song lit the mood in the same way we suspected it would.

The sliding glass door closed. We looked up to see Lana, standing in an alluring pose as the blue light accentuated her curvaceous body. A crimson microkini rode high on her wide hourglass waist, barely covering her frontal lower region and her top bounced snugly against her shapely breasts. Her eyes lit with blue fiery desire, she slowly sauntered over dipping her feet into the pool. The light on her skin glowed brighter as the blue waterline reached her waist. We couldn't take our eyes off her.

Suddenly she jumped in and splashed us with air cooled water. We flinched and I waded after her.

"AH! Chris! Put me down!" Lana cheerfully yelped as I grabbed her and dunked her.

Kiara jumped onto my back, pressed her head to mine and smiled as I ran through the water.

"Let's take a ride." She giggled.

"No my turn, my turn!"

Suddenly my legs gave out, Lana kicked them underneath causing Kiara to dunk me. I submerged to quiet bubbling, then resurfaced back to cheerful laughing.

Kiara hugged me and kissed my forehead. We both looked over to Lana who watched us.

"Don't let me stop you two." She whispered.

Kiara's glowing blue glaciers looked into me suggestively, smirking as her lips approached me. I closed my eyes and kissed her soft lips, caressing our wet skin together. A hand caressed the back of our heads while Lana watched with interest.

"Mmm, so beautiful." She commented, fingers running through our wet hair.

Lana stole Kiara's gaze and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in acceptance and immediately I felt protective.

"Does it make you jealous?" Lana tenderly whispered, both girls giving me a suggestive look under the blue light, "You can't deny that it's so hot when he gets jealous of you, can you?"

Kiara looked at her nervously, pursing her lips while her eyes looked back to scan my body. With a suggestive and naughty face, she nodded with her lower lip bitten into a curl.

A shiny wet tan hand slid up Kiara's clavicle at the same exact rate my body heated up in jealousy. A fire lit up in my eyes, her pupils confirmed she was lowkey astonished by it. Both girls looked each other in the eye, mesmerized within their aura, then the gap between their lips faded.

Kiara craved my protective nature while Lana's fiery eyes and competitive expression sent me a clear message.

Got her.

I rose up off the block and waded through the water that flowed around my abs. A hand gently halted me.

"Hey, wait a second. You made her jealous first. It's only fair that she gets a little attention."

I couldn't believe she said it. Kiara's lovely face and kind demeanor made it nearly impossible to be mad at her. I cared more about her wants but still boiled internally. Lana pressed her nose against hers and went in. Kiara shyly accepted, then looked back at me.

"I'm sorry, baby. Are you mad at me?" She asked nicely.

I huffed and pouted without saying anything.

"Does it make you jealous watching me kiss her?"

Kiara fanned the fire in my heart by kissing Lana again.

"Come here. Let me make it up to you."

Kiara pulled me back to kiss me once again, quickly washing away any insecurities and bringing me back to bliss. Then her hypnotic eyes stole my gaze.

"Kiss her." Kiara gestured towards Lana.

Lana wasted no time pulling me in, kissing me with those full lips while her hands trailed down my toned arms.

"Now who's jealous?" Lana wittily commented.

The same fire lit up in Kiara's eyes and she took charge, pulling me onto the sitting block with surprising strength. Her hands trailed down my chest as our lips joined again.

"Doesn't he have such a nice body?" Lana said.

"Yeah."

"And a gorgeous face."

"Mmhmm, he's a gorgeous boy."

She reached for my thighs, rubbing up my leg towards my waistband.

"Look at that beautiful thing."

Kiara bit her lip as both girls kissed passionately, tilting their heads as their hands wandered over their curvy bodies. Lana's tan contrasted nicely against Kiara's fair tone, their wet skin highlighted under the glacier blue pool light. Transparent blue water drops cascaded down their breasts and shoulders while they kissed romantically.

Kiara's pleasant excited expression matched with Lana's confident and devilish look while their eyes glowed at each other. They looked up at me with naughty intentions, fully embraced in their sexual mood and willing to add a third.

Kiara leaned back as Lana kissed her neck, caressing her wet dark red hair and she bit her lip at me. Her brown eyes reflected that icy blue glow, illuminating in a lustful hypnotizing draw.

"Mmmm," Lana moaned, shoving her tongue into Kiara's willing mouth and making her quietly whimper, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Mmhmm," Kiara moaned.

"I want that boy's big cock in my mouth."

Her fingers crawled up my shorts and pulled at my waistband. I froze nervously as my towering cock begged to be liberated until eventually it sprung from the shorts.

Lana licked her top lip seductively at the sight. My eyes closed. Deep breaths left my body as her fingers gently traced down the shaft, delicately teasing my swollen member. My skin bumped with nervousness and a chill ran down my body, causing me to bite my lip. The sounds of deep erotic kissing emanated from their lips.

The pink AE shorts pulled down over my genitals and quiet gasps came from the girls' excited expressions, watching my exposed sex rebound upward.

Kiara giggled deviously as both of them eyed it and licked their lips like a fresh piece of steak. Lana changed to a grip and began to stroke it.

I can't believe this is happening again...

"Awwhh," I sighed with shyness, throwing my neck back as they giggled again.

The girls took their time admiring my naked shaft, stiffening as Lana's grip stroked it. They couldn't keep their eyes off it.

Lana grabbed it with both hands, pushing her spherical tanlined breasts together. She kept eye contact and slowly produced that pink tongue.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, touching her tongue to my tip and sending a shock down to my toes.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips inward, sighing as her tongue teased and licked around the head. Suddenly her warm mouth enveloped me and I felt myself throb inside.

"Awwh!" I moaned, squeezing the concrete pool edge as Lana held her gaze, bobbing up and down on my cock, twisting and jerking with her hands.

"Mmmm, God damn he tastes so good."

Kiara watched my cock harden lustfully, reactive to my expressions as she waited her turn. She pulled Lana's dark hair back behind her ear.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm, mmlup, ulp, ulp, mmmmnnhh hmmhmmhmm," Lana moaned along to me penetrating into her sloppy throat.

"Blaah," she moaned again, releasing me with a trail of spit. My cock swung and glistened and Kiara leaned in eagerly with interest.

"Mm I wanna watch you suck this big cock." Lana seductively encouraged Kiara who was already on her way down to me.

Kiara locked her glowing blue eyes onto me and slowly brought her lips to my crown. She gently suckled on the tip. Wet sounds emanated from her lips as spit formed and dripped down her chin. She ensured to please just a few inches before taking me back into her throat.

"Awwh."

"Mmm you're getting so good at that baby. You really know how to suck him now." Lana commented, tongue pressed against her teeth in intrigue.

Kiara winked at me, continuing to suck the wet nervous pole. Her pretty watermelon lips slid over the shaft and her tongue slid under the head. More of her mouth lubricant dripped down the shaft.

"Ohhh fffuck," I whispered, throbbing in that warm wet mouth and nearly falling backwards onto the deck. The cool air made my damp skin bump.

Kiara never stopped the onslaught of her mouth while her delicate hand guided me into her warm mouth. I risked finishing looking at her lovely face.

"Mmmm!"

*Shlick, shluck, shlorp*

"Ohhm!"

*Pop*

"Mmm!!"

"Leave some for me greedy girl." Lana said.

Kiara released my swinging cock so Lana could grab it and lick it before putting it back into her mouth. Kiara lowered to my genitals and softly licked them, suckling on the nut as if making love to it.

"Ohhhh my God, I can't believe this is happening."

"Mmmmm," both girls seductively responded under the sound of wet mouths having their way with my cock.

"He's close. Let him finish in our mouths." Lana encouraged, sucking harder. Her pretty full lips enticed my orgasm to burst through.

"Ohh fuck!" I yelped, grabbing their hair for dear life as my lower body trembled.

The girls laughed and Lana quickly began to jackhammer me until my lower body seized up.

"Ahh... Aahhh!!" I yelped, releasing spurt after spurt into Lana's open mouth as her eyes closed in excited satisfaction. I felt self-conscious fearing the neighbors may have heard me cry out.

"Mmmmm," Kiara watched in intrigue as small white strands shot onto Lana's cheeks and landed on their tongues as they licked their lips.

Lana reacted to the warm sensation with acceptance and her throat contracted. My essence dripped away quickly as she licked her fingers.

Like lovers, the girls closed their eyes and made out, this time much slower and graceful. Kiara squinted her eyes and licked her lips, visibly sharing a shiny string of cum.

"Take me to your room and we'll wait for him."

"Get ready again, then meet us in the bedroom, kay baby?" Kiara asked, sweetly brushing my shoulder.

Both curvy beauties, one tan, one fair, walked together, hip to hip while their shiny nearly bare asses projected the swirling blue light, bouncing gracefully in slow motion.

***

Lana spread her legs apart, grinding her genitals against Kiara's on the bed. Their curvy legs and perfectly shaped loins connected and moved with erotic grace, their perfect half moon shaped butts rubbed together.

"It feels so good to be fucking you again." The black haired beauty's brown eyes glowed in the dark.

"Yeah. Mmm yeah it is." The red haired Kiara affirmed.

"You mean that?"

"It's good to have you back." Kiara replied with a sly tone.

Lana gave her a romantic kiss, reigniting the passion they shared fresh in their honeymoon phase, the first two months they originally began seeing each other. Lana gently curled her fingers along Kiara's groove.

"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" Lana growled through her teeth.

"Uh! Yeah." Kiara whined, her ass stinging with Lana's red finger marks.

"You missed this pussy didn't you?"

"Mmhmm."

"You've been having that boy all to yourself, haven't you? After I introduced you two and you're having sex without me?"

"Mmhmm!"

Another whap on the ass and Kiara's bubbly ass turned rosy in the shape of a flat hand.

"You took him on his back, huh? Tell me more. What else did you do?"

"Mmm, oh you know."

"Did you suck him too?"

"Yeah."

"Ohh yeah, I bet you're happy I'm here now. Mmmm! You want to feel his big cock stretch your pussy again don't you?"

"Fuck yes! Mmmnnhh!"

"You love this pussy too don't you?"

"I love it."

"When that boy comes back in here, you're gonna feel that big cock cum inside you again and again."

"Yes!!"

"Make that pussy cum, baby, I know what you like."

***

"Ahhhhh... mmmmmmm.... Ooohh God yeah...."

It ate at me knowing the longer I waited, the more Lana had her to herself. My skin burned up and my blood pumped full of adrenaline, ready to take her back.

"Ohhh..... Ahhh fffuck..." A voice shivered loudly through the thin door.

I furiously masturbated, impatient for my cock to regain life. Their soothing sounds stimulated and encouraged me to keep going.

I stepped inside and saw two fair legs, pointed back towards the bedrest and red hair sprawled along the bed with weary satisfied blue eyes looking up at me. Lana's seductive eyes glowed in the dark and her pink tongue appeared from behind Kiara's mound, glistening in the dark.

"OHHH.... Ahhh!.... AHH!"

Kiara yelped and her head hit the mattress, mouth wide open as Lana smiled with glistening lips. Her nipples were completely hard and poking out. She pouted then seductively and looked up at me, letting clear drips run down her chin.

"Mmm," Lana quietly sighed as her chin glistened with Kiara's gush, her tongue seductively passing over her lips. She stuck her finger up and curled it at me.

I was mesmerized, deep in a hypnotic trance. Drawn to such a sexually explicit but naturally seductive orgasm. Lana gracefully climbed onto the bed next to Kiara and rolled to her back, looking up at me.

"Your turn to return the favor." Lana motioned.

Lana pulled me in and I immediately tasted Kiara all over her tongue, feeling it run down my lower lip. Our deep wet kisses of lust enticed each other on another level.

I got down and kissed Kiara's sacred entrance, relishing in her sweet taste. I boldly looked into her crystal blues and provocatively stuck my tongue out. She smiled at me and rolled her eyes back.

I switched to Lana, traversing into unknown territory. She tasted different but equally as wet. The mesh of moaning, giggling, licking and sucking filled the air.

"Ohhhh yeah, dirty boy, you like the way that tastes don't you?"

Lans pulled me in by the hair and pushed her hips into my mouth. She moaned along to my tongue motions and eventually I switched back.

"Get down. Taste that beautiful pussy baby."

Lana pushed my head further into Kiara, helping my tongue venture deep inside.

"Mmmm I love watching you pleasure two pussies. Think you can go again?" Lana seductively whispered, licking my lip.

I turned to Kiara, flashing her a look of unwavering want, feeling my teeth pinch my lower lip.

"He'll do anything for you, won't you, Chris?"

I nodded in confirmation.

"He loves making you cum. He's gonna do it again, aren't you babe?"

I nodded again.

Lana laid onto the bed watching as I laid Kiara down. We loved her sexy curvaceous body sprawled out naked on the bed in the dark room waiting to be taken, generously lit by the moonlight through the window. Kiara shyly scooted up, looking at me with submissive blue eyes and bit her lip in anticipation. The moonlight blue highlight of her naked voluptuous body sprawled out onto the bed. I gently pulled her bikini bottoms down, watching the material peel over her curvy thick thighs