The Beach Trip Pt. 03: Love and Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to watch you give it to her," Lana said, pulling me to her lips.

Kiss

"Nice..."

Smooch

"And slow. Mmmm."

Lana locked eyes like we were a romantic couple. Her pretty lips remained open in lust as it usually did when she was horny, revealing her perfect smile.

Fingers curled around my cock and gently stroked. Kiara nodded, giving me permission. I placed the crown against her wet folds and gently pushed them inward.

"Ohh!" She squealed, tensing her lower body while watching my cock push her love petals inward.

Lana bit her lip, deeply intrigued by our connection. She moved behind Kiara to cradle her head between her lap, brushing her beautiful red curls back.

"Awwhh!" Kiara whined as she slowly took me in. Her beautiful button nose turned upwards as she bit her lip.

"Yeah that's it, baby, take him like that on your back." Lana whispered, rubbing her thighs.

"Ahh."

Kiara threw her neck back into the sheets with her red hair sprawled out. Her thighs tightened and those lovely natural C cup pointed breasts bounced along to my motions.

"Ohh God," I stuttered as she clamped down on my member, using her legs to guide me.

Lana lowered her head down, then gently stuck her tongue out. She found Kiara's hood and licked it sensually, occasionally touching me too.

"Awwwhh!" Kiara squealed, tensing her spread legs while her natural tits bounced.

I entered her deep, then back out. Slowly thrusting while Lana's tongue drove her clit wild. Suddenly Lana stole me from Kiara's sweet embrace and suckled on that swollen dripping wet shaft. When she maneuvered back to its rightful place, I was much harder. Her voice climbed in pitch, much louder this time.

"Awwwwhh God, fuck! Ohhhh!"

She whispered in a much higher key, allowing me deeper inside her wet pussy. I felt weightless, floating while nature took its course. My pelvis took over through reflex and I enjoyed her until my tip began to swell against her limit. I wouldn't last much longer.

"Awh God I'm... close." I moaned, feeling my cum work its way toward the tip.

"You're close?" Kiara whispered, quickly reaching her fingers out to caress my pelvis, "Keep going! Keep going don't stop!"

She tenderly granted permission, ready for my quivering orgasm that warmed her anticipating body to an oven-like intensity, laying back and thrusting her hips up until I felt a squeeze against her limit.

"Ohhh God!" I moaned loudly as my lower body shuddered and quaked throughout my thighs.

"Ohhhh, baby cum inside me," she beautifully encouraged with her fingers tenderly grazing me "cum inside me."

I began to convulse, my vision whited out, my eyelids fell weary and my genitals contracted. I cried out with deep heavy labored breaths, unable to tell which screams were me or my love beneath me.

"Oh my God, yesss. That's so beautiful." Lana encouraged, her gifted face providing a sexy intrigued expression when I released inside of Kiara. Her hand reached across and her smooth forearm caressed my clavicle.

I inhaled, then exhaled deeply, stammering as her beautiful body kept me cozy inside, throbbing against tight walls that embraced me for the rush. That swelling pulsing shaft twitched along with her pussy.

"Yeah that's it. Mmmm there you go."

"Ooohhhhhhhh Chris.... Mmmmmmmmm," Kiara groaned blissfully, eyes closed with her sultry red lips bitten in satisfaction as I let my seed free inside her otherworldly pussy. I felt heaven for many moments, reminiscent to my first and I cried out loud.

"Oohhhh," I sighed deeply as my cock pulsed inside with white gush forming at our union.

"That's it, good boy. Let it all inside of her. Give it to her." Lana slyly whispered into my ear, gently rubbing her fingers under my genitals.

All I could do was loudly pronounce my orgasm through stammering long breaths of relief.

"Yeah like that. Mmmm pull out slowly I wanna see it."

I began to come down and slowly pulled my flexible cock free, letting a white stream of seed pour from between Kiara's lovely lips.

Lana pushed me aside and stuck her long pink tongue against Kiara's throbbing entrance, allowing pearly white cum to stream along her tastebuds. She grabbed those thick delicious legs and thrusted her tip inside.

"Awwh!... Awwwwhhh God... Lana, mmmmm!... Ohh!" Kiara's knees quickly shot up, sensitive to Lana's pleasuring her warm creampie. Very obscene wet noises emanated from her mouth and every bit of it turned me on.

Kiara wrapped her fingers through Lana's dark straight hair and threw her neck back, squirming, twitching and moaning in a whiny tone as Lana's tongue licked her way through, tasting both her and I. Those rose red nipples stuck out to catch the light. A lustful look of satisfaction glazed over her eyes. Lana took Kiara back up to her sexual heights and she twitched with every moan.

"Ah, huhhhh.... MMmm... Ohh ahh... ahhh... aawwwwwhhhhhhh fuck..." Kiara's nude sweaty body jolted on the bed at the mercy of Lana's skill.

She shot me a look of pure lust and want, biting her lip.

"Come here. Lie on your back." Lana motioned, eyes focused on my wet cock.

I laid underneath as Lana crawled over, reached for the base and held me up to admire the size. She slowly kissed upwards on the shaft until wrapping those lips around the head. She closed her eyes as the taste of me invigorated her mouth. Satisfying moans left her mouth as I plunged deeper in. Her hand squeezed at the swollen shaft, her glistening wet tongue licked and curled around the crown and I regained sensitivity.

"Mmmmm... ooohhh Kiara come help me get him hard again baby."

Kiara brushed her hair back and crawled over to me. Lana and she shared another benevolent kiss before double licking my shaft. My toes curled inward when two pretty sets of lips slowly graced up and down, sharing me between their kisses while gentle fingers massaged my genitals. The mauve pink crown rested against their soft wet lapping tongues.

"Awwh," I stammered, breathing deeper as my heart began to race again.

"Mmmm, love the way it feels growing in my mouth." Lana said.

"Mmhmmm," Kiara agreed.

Lana bobbed her head quickly while her fist pumped the shaft and Kiara's tongue made love to my genitals. Both girls clearly enjoyed every second, savoring my taste.

"Mmmmm fuuuuck," I whispered from my hypnotic trance.

"Ohhh don't tempt me to finish you," Lana whispered, "because I will."

Kiara kissed me and I asked her, "Do you want me to fuck you again baby?"

Her oceanic blue eyes looked at me with desire, then reconsidered and traveled down to my body.

"I'm a little bit sore baby," she whispered, "You have fun okay?" She cutely bit her finger.

"Are you sure?"

"I'll be okay," she smiled cordially.

"Come here. Lie further back." Lana gently guided me further onto the bed, her busty tanlined breasts swaying as she crawled on top. I felt her wet bikini brush against me just before I closed my eyes and accepted her kiss.

Lana's luscious lips felt different from Kiaras. She kissed deeply and slightly noisier but with similar intensity. Her tongue fetched for mine and I shyly welcomed her, moaning as Kiara's tongue stimulated my flexible cock.

"Dirty, dirty boy," Lana teased between sloppy tongue kisses, "letting two girls take you all for themselves."

"Mmmm."

"Naughty boy would let two girls just take you however they please wouldn't you? You dirty bad boy."

I bit my lip, accepting her dirty hypnotic talk. She pounced onto me, spreading her tan legs and pulling her bottom thong aside, revealing her begging pussy lips. My mouth watered as they approached my face,

"Take this off of me."

Lana and I undid her straps, pulling until her bikini fell from her chest and revealed her light brown nipples, hard and taut from the cool A/C. She pushed her warm bosoms into my face and I suckled on her nipples while she brushed my hair.

"Mmmm, you love driving me crazy with that big cock, don't you?"

"Mmhmm," I shyly replied.

"I've been missing the feeling of you coating every inch of my walls with your warm cum. I was sore for a day but still wanted more."

"Ohh fuck..."

"Ooohh I know you remember how that tight pussy felt wrapped around your big cock. I know you want that again. Give in. Say it."

Kiara fully stroked me, deepthroating me into her mouth and I felt blood rush straight into it.

"I want it." I admitted.

The tempting gold rings in her eyes dazzled me, keeping me deep in her sexual game.

"Say it. Say it like you really fucking want it. Give in, Chris."

"Fuck me."

"Say it again."

"Fuck me."

"Mmmmm," she slipped her tongue through my lips, "Tell me you want to bury that cock deep inside of me baby."

"Ohh!" I moaned, feeling Kiara's tongue working on my genitals, "I want to.... bury that cock deep inside your pussy." I coyly whispered into her ear.

Kiara's fingers suddenly pushed me against Lana's tight wet entrance and the tip slipped through, sending my lower body on fire.

"Ohh!" I yelped.

"Ooohhhhhh yeesss," Lana moaned, arching her back and licking her lips.

Kiara's messy wavy red hair appeared over Lana's shoulder and she roughly kissed her, putting her eyes deep in a sexual sex crazed trance. Her fingers gently wrapped around Lana's throat.

"You like that?" The redheaded beauty whispered to the black haired woman mounted atop my body.

"Huh!! Yea! Mmmm! It's so fucking deep! Unnnhhh!!"

Kiara's hands smacked Lana's bubbly squishing cheeks and she pushed her long black hair over her back and slammed her hips into my thighs, riding me like she owned it. Her large tanlined breasts bounced gracefully, her brown nipples on alert. I sucked on one of them, tracing over her nub with my tongue, then felt her hands ruffle through the back of my hair. I felt her wet limit begin to squeeze my tip and I hardened inside.

"Awwhh! Just like that! Oooohh my God that feels amazing mmmnnhh!! Oh Chris, just like that!!"

"You gonna cum on him?"

"Yes! Awwh yes!"

I reached over her legs and fetched for her clit, eventually finding the swollen nub. I traced over it with my finger and gradually her thighs began to quake as the intensity built up. Her pussy gripped me, clutching me deep within her and she began to soak me with her love juice.

"OHH FUCK!! AWWWHHH FUCK... OOOHHH!!!"

Lana shrieked as droplets showered into the air, cascading off my pelvis and forming stains on the sheets. I slipped out and she reached back, frantically trying to put me back in.

"Ahhhhh..... ooooohhhhh..... oooohhh fuck baby, get in there deep!! Yes!.... awwwwhhhhh fuck." She moaned, slipping me in and pushing me further into her limit, causing loud clapping sounds as she humped me.

***

Lana breathed out as she slid down Chris's cock, feeling his head piston against her cervix. She spread her thighs further and placed her ankles over his defined quads. Their angle turned her voice high pitched.

At a steady pace, their wet thighs clapped together. His tower drenched in cream as it rammed deep inside of the curvaceous beauty's pussy that clung to his shaft, her shapely figure bouncing gracefully with each impact. Kiara watched her strong curvy body ripple as her ass squish erotically atop Chris's lean body. His well shaded defined arms held her waist.

"Awh! Fuck I'm gonna cum! Mmmmm!"

Lana lost control of her voice and now moaned in long drawn out whines, almost as if she were in pain despite being quite the opposite. Her pitch climbed higher with every deep breath, synchronous to her fucking.

Lana held his body tight, ramming her wide bubbly ass into his thighs. Her naked ass sported a lovely tanline in the form of a cream colored bikini bottom. Her glistening pink pussy wrapped tightly around his throbbing shaft. She closed her eyes, placed her hands on his chest, then angled onto him, pushing those swelling balls against her ass until he began to throb inside. She took deep breaths, bracing herself for him to explode inside of her and coat her birth canal with his tantalizing seed.

"Awwh!" He cried in such a way that signaled he was ready.

"Awwwhh cum inside me, yeah! Ohh yeah!" Lana whined, arching her back in anticipation.

In an abrupt turn, he grabbed underneath Lana's motioning thighs and lifted, his stiff cock falling free and swaying from her throbbing wet pink pussy. Her entrance dilated, begging him to come back inside.

But Kiara swiftly realized and had other plans. She reached for that cock, closed her eyes, then grabbed a handful of the fully masted tower of erotic flesh and pushed it deep into her mouth. Instantly she was gratified by the taste of his citrus flavor.

***

"OHHHH FUCK!!" I yelped for dear life, my back straining and aching under my powerful convulsing orgasm, kicking my legs along the sheets as two hands pushed them apart so they could swallow me deeply, taking wave after wave after wave of essence that spurted from my trembling cock.

"What?? Baby! That's not fair! Awwh..." Lana complained.

I moaned deeply at the mercy of Kiara's determined onslaught, gasping for air while she generously glazed me with her tongue. Her lips kissed the tip as a stream ran down the head.

"You didn't cum inside me, baby!" Lana complained.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I didn't know if I could risk it."

"I'm on birth control silly," she kissed, "you can cum inside me as many times as you want."

With stealth, she suddenly gripped the back of my hair and bit my earlobe.

"Next time you better shoot that baby batter deep inside my warm wet walls."

I gasped loudly, then my heart dropped once Kiara quickly stared Lana down.

"What?" She asked, looking down to me then back up.

"Nothing, just bit his ear." Lana smirked charmingly.

She pulled Kiara to her, eyes fiery as they kissed with tongue, letting my seed drip and string from their lips, sucking and slurping away while their naked bodies grinded.

"Told you we would make him scream. And we did."

Lana's luscious lips sucked in a string of my remnants.

"You fed that boy strawberries again didn't you?"

"Mmm uh huh."

"Mmmm tastes amazing on your tongue."

Their pink tongues touched, coating each other with my juices.

"Mmmm swallow it."

"Mmlp. Already did." Lana giggled, flashing me that grateful irresistible look as her throat contracted.

We laid on each other's naked and vulnerable bodies, kissing each other for a little bit and laying together while radiating warmth from our skin. One of us always caressed a body part, embracing each other's presence as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

A soothing ambience of raindrops hitting glass faded in. The room was nearly pitch dark. Suddenly a sensation came into clarity as a soft hand caressed my thigh. I touched them and they headed for my cock, gently brushing the smooth skin.

Wet lips kissed the head and their wet tongue gently twirled around it. My tip gradually heated up and my shaft stiffened. Their mouth opened to welcome me fully inside, taking me easily since I was soft.

"Ohhh God!" I shyly whispered.

I moaned as my cock stiffened back up inside their mouth, feeling their tongue brush my tip and coat it with spit.

"Found out how to get you hard again. God I need this big fat cock," they moaned in a dirty raspy tone, "mmmm I want more."

They suckled on me for another minute, worshiping and obsessing over it, then quickly fucked me with their throat.

"Uck... awww fuck... mmm.. Mmmm I want your cock back inside me."

I was freed from her mouth and felt them shift onto their belly.

"Get up on top of me. Lay on my back."

I crawled on top, feeling my cock drag against a curvy thigh. I recognized Lana's smooth skin, her tempting curvy figure and large plump breasts. She pulled her large tanlined buttock aside to help me in. Her fingers wrapped around my cock then slowly pushed it against her entrance. I headed slowly but dangerously close to her inner entrance.

"Awwh, God," I exhaled, feeling that wet pinch around my tip.

"Awwwhhh, mmmmnnhhh yeah." She whispered with a hint of sass.

I softly humped her, maintaining a rhythm with her high pitched breaths combined with quiet sighs and squeals in my ear, then I suddenly plunged through with ease.

"Awwhh yeah, mmnnnhhh yeah, fuck me just like that. MMMmmm!"

I heard her nails drag against the mattress. She eagerly moaned in anticipation. Her slightly loosened birth canal welcomed me inside.

"God, don't stop mmmnnnh just like that. Mmmmnhh yess right there, deeper..."

Her fists clenched the sheets and she squeezed as I entered. She always knew how to keep me going by pushing back into me. She enticed me to tap into a secret reserve of energy, using it all for our glorious lovemaking.

Suddenly I was crushed, but in a good way. Another naked curvy body laid atop my back, sandwiching me and pushing me further inside. With steady breaths, I pounded against Lana's limit over and over again, an obscene squirting noise later and her legs kicked violently with every plunge.

"Ooohhhhhhh ffffuck!!...."

I closed my eyes, relishing in hearing her high pitched squeals of excitement, clamping her throbbing pussy around my cock while Kiara's warm body stabilized me. Lana convulsed from the intensity, her hands flailing about as they struggled in vain to grip onto something while I pinned her to the bed.

"Fuck, fuck fuck shhhhhiiittt mmmmmnnnhh oohh ah, ah, ahh! I'm gonna cum! Ooohhhh I'm cumming!!"

"I wanna hear you fucking scream. Do it." Kiara ordered.

Lana's pussy clamped around me and my vision brightened as my eyes rolled back. It felt like I'd been catapulted into the sky then suddenly froze in midair before gravity took over.

"Ah.... Oh my God I'm gonna fucking explode!" I screamed.

"No, don't you dare pull out. Mmmm yeahh, unnnhh keep that dick buried deep inside me."

A burst of hot liquid flooded then surrounded our sexes, wet squelching sounds contacting with every thrust.

"OOHHHH FUCK!" I yelped as Kiara's powerful hips pushed mine past the point of no return. I was deep and Lana held me in for dear life.

I witnessed the most intense orgasm in my entire life thus far, one that left me moaning seemingly in pain but purely in ecstacy. My toes curled until they cramped and my lower body convulsed and twitched violently. I inhaled deeply, cried into the sky, then strangely I started laughing. Laughing as I came down beautifully and gracefully from the high. I began to sweat, shiver and shake while Lana's thighs quaked.

"OOOoohhhh ffffuck! Mmmm yeahh awwwhhh fill me up! Oooo!" she screamed into the blanket.

Lana's face flushed red as sweaty black hair stuck to her cheek. She grunted in ecstacy, biting onto the sheet while her pussy stretched and contracted, making obscene wet sounds as I came deep inside her. Her legs kicked and flailed on the bed, kicking the sheets violently as that cock filled her up quickly, then began flowing around our union.

"Ohhhhh fffffuck, ah, ah, ah... Fffffuck I'm cumming again I'm cumming again I.... aaahhhh!!"

Lana came so much that I slipped from her orgasmic soaking pussy as her ass pushed upward. Her pussy throbbed and leaked with my pearly white essence.

I slipped and weakly fell on my side, then suddenly my thigh was pushed open.

Before I could savor that naughty look Kiara gave me, my cock screamed in sensitivity as her tongue wrapped around my swollen tip like a hot towel. Her wet mouth took me straight back to intense pleasure. Skylit clouds appeared and I was once again in a deep trance. My lower back stiffened and I nearly choked on my own breaths. My toes cramped up but no pain was felt. Kiara obsessively sucked and licked that flexible cock, closing her eyes in enjoyment and opening them to me with possessive fury. For the first time, her eyes looked more fiery than her red hair, mesmerizing me deep into that heavenly orgasm she always took me to.