The Beach Trip Pt. 03: Love and Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We actually had that in mind. After breakfast we were gonna head out." Kiara said.

"Thank you Kathleen, for letting me stay here." I thanked profusely with charm, "Seriously, this is so nice of you."

Kathleen paused for a moment with the slightest smirk and quickly raised her eyebrows.

"You're very welcome, Chris."

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight too." I said with a smile.

Kathleen giggled pleasantly.

"Okay, love birds, I'm heading out now. Make sure you go out and enjoy the day." She shouted from the hallway.

"Alright mom!"

"Hehe it's okay, she's just being a mom." I said.

"She gets on my nerves sometimes."

"She's just making sure we're spending quality time together."

"Well you know I love spending quality time with you," she said, turning back to kiss me, "And that butt."

She grabbed a handful of my buttcheek.

"Hey!" I joked.

"Tell me, what size is your waist?" She sheepishly bit her lip.

"It's a 32!"

"So you're really a 30 but that ass makes you need a 32." She giggled.

"It makes a 32 more difficult to wear!" I laughed, "kinda like how this juts out all over the place."

I smacked her ass right back, receiving a loud gasp in response. We playfully reached around, trying to swat each other's cheeks laughing joyously while she screamed.

She suddenly locked lips with me, biting my lip when her hands scooped under my ass.

"Mmm. You've got such a nice ass."

My pupils dilated at her as the first dirty thought ran through my mind. I masked it with humor.

"Awh, scuse you! I'm not just a piece of meat!" I scoffed pretentiously.

"You're not just a piece of meat to me!" She worriedly stepped forward, dragging out the last word as her eyes gleamed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I giggled in a consoling tone, thinking she wouldn't take it seriously.

God I loved the endearment, even if she didn't pick up on the joke.

"Good, you better be," she cutely pouted in embarrassment, attempting to hide it with a small turn before I caught it. An expression that I found infinitely adorable.

"Stop laughing!" She giggled.

"What? It's cute." I said.

"What is? Me getting worried?"

"No! You caring about my feelings."

"Of course I care about your feelings."

"That's what makes you so wonderful to me."

"Aww babe," she whispered with outstretched arms, instantly hugging me.

She reached for a box of strawberries, placed them between her matching reddish lips and offered me a bite. We tenderly giggled as we ate them together.

Both our hands naturally reached down to grope each other's rear, both firm and filling.

"You want it?" I asked her, feeling them squeeze tighter.

"Yeah, I do."

"Turn around and bend over that table."

What began as a surprised expression slowly changed into one of excitement, Kiara bit her lower lip and turned. She stuck her butt out, rubbing her luscious cheeks onto my crotch. I gripped her waistband and slowly pulled, noticing she wore PINK short shorts underneath that provided enough detail for her curves. Her symmetrical bubbly cheeks peaked out from underneath and my mouth watered.

I hooked my fingers over the waistband and slowly revealed that shiny rosy fair ass, perfect thick legs that gleamed under the light. Kiara's eyes followed my hand motions.

I pulled her pants down, slowly revealing her fair curvy ass. Her pinched lips between her thighs made me lick my own. I kissed her inner thighs and she giggled. I pulled them down to her knees, watching her sway her booty erotically. I felt a handful of her bulbous cheeks, closed my eyes and stuck my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet strawberry flavor.

"Ooohhh, baby!" She whined, placing her hand atop the beautiful quartz countertop that reflected her body.

It enticed me to continue and I found the motions that triggered her voice. I moved my tongue around to her reactive spots.

"Ooohhmm Chris! Mmmmnnhh baby," she moaned, smacking the backrest as I plunged further, groping her solid curvy cheeks. My thumb found her clit and began to tease it.

"God you taste so good," I whispered, kissing and lapping at her glistening vulva.

"Ohh tell me how much you love that taste." She said, biting her lip with eye contact.

"I love how you taste."

"God your mouth feels amazing, you're gonna make me cum," she said, reaching back to pull my head further in.

"Cum in my mouth." I implored, pulling her into me so I could get in deep. I teased her with my fingers, tenderly rubbing between her love petals before going in a knuckle deep.

More deep motions between her groove caused her to reflexively twitch and move forward before pushing it back into my face, squeezing my cheeks with her cushioning ass, moaning away and taking advantage of the vacant house. A beautiful harmonious song of orgasmic deep breaths and sighs.

I built her up, slowly heading for the finish, licking her outside before pushing the tip deep into her sweet honey pot. Her squeals grew longer and louder while I pulled her into me. Her body twitched and jolted, signaling how close she was.

"Ahh.... Ahhhh!....." She paused, then jolted forward, "Aaahhh!.... uhhh!.... AHHH... AHHHHH!...... AAWWWHH!!"

A stream blinded me with a splash of her gush. My tongue never stopped and I tasted her all over. Squirt dripped all over my face and onto the floor. Kiara lost control and screamed, her perfect pink pussy dilating from the intense pleasure.

I looked at her with glowing brown eyes, hypnotizing her as I licked her sweet cum off her lovelt lips. She locked eyes with me, then slowly rolled them back, breathing heavily while her nipples hardened. Her beautiful pure orgasm left me in a devilishly horny state.

"Thank you." I whispered satisfyingly.

Kiara pulled me into her and kissed me fiercely, tasting herself on my mouth.

"Get the fuck down on that couch," She demanded, "I'm going to take you again."

She shoved me onto the cushion and crawled atop, arms outstretched onto my shorts. Her hands gripped the waistband and slowly shuffled them down, exposing my naked lower half to the chilly AC and the rush sent bumps up and down my skin. I looked in shock as her eyes looked deep with want as her warm hands wandered up my stomach, drawing a deep breath from my lungs when I felt her soft lips gently touch down onto my pelvis, so sensitive it felt like tiny bursts of static.

She breathed heavily, hungry for her next meal as she nipped, kissed, and licked my hip bone, over to my V-line, down to my inner thigh, slowly touching my genitals.

I felt myself plunge into her wet mouth and shut my eyes, her tongue slid right under my sensitive glans. Then she slowly pushed into me, very gradually feeling her throat clamp further and further, past the tip and headed straight for halfway.

"Awh ohhhhh God." I moaned.

Her hands gripped my ass, pulling me until my eyes rolled back and a flash of ecstatic white light overtook my vision.

"Ohhhhhh ffffuuuuckk." I moaned, involuntarily letting the words slip from my lips.

Kiara, motivated by my sudden dirty moan pulled and pushed, sucking my cock with her wet mouth and letting me jam it down her tighy throat. Wet sloppy choking sounds came from her mouth, the bare member dripped with spit and the white light returned.

"Awhh.... Ooohhh Kiara I can't hold it!"

Suddenly she released me, allowing the fully masted cock to swing erotically at her visual pleasure. Her shapely natural breasts swayed beautifully as she crawled onto me. Her blue eyes lined with fire, imaginatively matching her hair color.

Her curvy warm embrace laid onto me. She kissed me, grabbed my cock and rubbed it along her wet entrance, then slipped me inside easily.

"Ohhhhh God." I moaned as she drove her hips into me.

"That's it baby, nice and easy." She whispered.

Then she got bold, pushing me further inside, pausing at an angle, then suddenly dropping fully onto me, embracing my bare cock inside her warm comfortable body.

"AwhHOHHH fuck!" I whined, triggering her primal instincts to push me deeper inside, greedily swallowing my length inside of her.

She took me all the way to the hilt as my abdominals cramped and my body locked up as if surged with an electric current. My vision turned white, my cock engorged with hot blood and her luscious half moon shaped ass squished on my thighs.

"Ahhh yes!" She quietly whined, bouncing that rounded fair rippling ass onto my pelvis as her hands pushed on my chest.

"Ohh... mmm. Unnh..." I stuttered with every descent, impacting my pelvic region with impressive force.

"Mmmmnnhh I can't believe you're fucking me again." She dirty talked.

"Ohhhhh fuck!"

"Oooohhh God baby you're making me so horny moaning like that." She said under deep moaning breaths.

"God! I'm gonna cum!" I whined, deep in a delirious sexual trance and unable to properly inhale. However, she caressed my hair, touched her nose to mine, then held captivating eye contact while rotating her hips into me. All I could see were crystal blue waves meshing together like an azure spectacle.

"Yeah? You are? Do it baby. Cum inside me. Mmmmnnhh I want to feel it again."

"Ah...... unnnhhhhhAHHHH.... MMMNNH!!" I let out a guttural scream as she clamped down, squeezing me for dear life and shook from the erupting impact she caused.

"Awwwwhhhh yyyyeesss!" she moaned before gasping for air and convulsing, her ass quivering as she sat down on my cock. She looked down at the throbbing dick impaling her, its owner writhing in pure orgasm as my eyes rolled back in ethereal pleasure. Her luscious ass cheeks twitched, each cheek flexing individually. She fucked me so vigorously I couldn't get enough.

"You love cumming inside of me?" She whispered, her lips still clutched against mine while breathing high pitched breaths of excitement.

"Yes," I stuttered under her humping motions, "Yes I do."

"You wanna cum inside me again don't you?"

"Yes... yes I wanna cum inside you."

"Get hard again and fill me up. Fuck me until you cum inside me again."

Kiara's feet turned inward on my thighs and kept me clutched inside, begging for me to get hard again. Slowly she grinded her shapely ass and fed more blood through my shaft until it swelled. I began to slide perfectly inside of her sensitive throbbing pussy and she squealed into my ear. Sweat poured down our slick bodies during our motions.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh fuck yes, Chris, yess! Mmmmmm!! I want that. Mmmmmm do you want me?"

My eyes shot open, shocked by her words. But her humping kept me pinned to the cushion, milking me and slamming her hips into me. I couldn't hold back my voice and I groaned unattractively, or so I'd thought until she began to giggle deviously.

"Yes I want you!"

"Tell me you want me, tell me again."

"I want you! More than anything."

I arched my back as my shaft expanded, intensifying and my vision blanked. I breathed in complete bliss while she planted kisses down my neck. I let her kiss every inch of my body while I recovered and the A/C cooled us down.

"Three times in 2 hours... holy shit..." I whispered, vision still blurry as I faced the ceiling.

"I know," Kiara responded under her own drawn out respirations, "awh God I loved it. That was..."

"What?" I asked.

"What do you think?" She giggled nervously.

"Fucking amazing."

"Yes... It was. That's lovemaking, baby." She whispered while her sweet lips touched down on my clavicle.

"It's my mad skills."

"Hahaha!"

"I don't wanna get up." I sighed, "I can't walk."

"Neither can I." she giggled.

"Good."

"No, not good, we have to walk along the boardwalk." Kiara laughed.

"That means I did my job."

"Hahaha! You little stallion you."

"Let's just... take a few minutes."

"Yeah, just a few minutes."

Wetness then teeth grazed my ear. I bit my lip in frisky satiation.

"Ugh! Trying to rile me up again!" I shyly complained.

"Hehe if only."

She smiled with adored eyes and kissed me.

"You're baaad!" I expressed.

"You're bad," she retorted.

Oh, and we burnt the bacon on the stove by the way.

***

Hand in hand Kiara and I walked along the sidewalk, past the luxurious dreamscape of houses perfectly colored for a beach town basking in the sun. The sky, an orange and blue vista streaked with similarly textured clouds like a painting.

I was awake in a vivid dream, stealing glances at one another and sharing the occasional kiss. A trip together on a perfect date. The smell of fries and funnel cake wafted through the sea breeze whilst excited cheery voices filled the windy air.

As we reached a boardwalk bench, my phone rang again.

Boundless by the time I cried, I built your walls around me.

"Hello? Hey. Yeah I went with Dan to the beach. Yeah it's fun, we're having a good time. No, we're not drinking. Probably going to be back by Sunday evening. Yep, sure. Okay. Alright I'll see you then. Drive safe. Bye."

"Was that your mother?" Kiara asked.

"Yeah it was. I told her I was with Dan."

"Is she still not fond of me?"

A wave of concern washed over me. How could I tell her everything she said when it was clear that I loved her?

"Unfortunately yes. But I want to convince her that you're so much more than that. Because she doesn't see what I do. She doesn't know how you treat me so well. I'm sure if she knew, she could change her mind."

Kiara smiled and her eyes shone like crystals in such a way that made everything in the background fade into silence. For a moment it was just her and I together, in a completely different plane of existence.

"I would love to take any chance to prove that." She said.

"We just have to find the right time."

"Hmm. What's that song that plays on your phone?"

"My ringtone? It's called The Mystery of Love by Surfjan Stevens."

"Is that your favorite song?" She asked curiously.

"It has been lately. I first heard it when someone played it at college. It feels like a song I've been able to relate to lately."

"What is it about?"

"The mystery of love." I said with a mischievous smile.

"My God, you smart-ass," she said, giving me a gentle shove, "come on, tell me what's it mean to you?"

"For me, it reflects on how enigmatic the feeling of love is. How you can't describe it with words but with feelings."

"Like love interwoven into emotions." She added, "the way we feel can be so strong that it transcends words."

"That's how I think of us." I looked at her with heartfelt intent. Her lovely cheeks dimpled.

"Can I ask you something?" She shifted as her face grew serious behind her messy red hair flying in front of her freckled face in the wind.

"Of course."

"Is that how you feel about us?"

"You're everything I want in someone. Sweet, kind, caring, and beautiful. Someone who showed me what love felt like." My eyes lit for her in the bright vermillion sun.

"You really are the sweetest." She said, gently laying her head onto my shoulder. My heart warmed at her validation. I lovingly kissed her forehead, her red curls brushing along my cheek as the salty breeze carried it into the air, then leaned my cheek onto her. Her thumb gingerly brushed my forearm.

I gazed out into the afternoon beachside feeling like the luckiest person in the world.

Moments later we started back down the boardwalk as the sun shone high in the sky. For many long moments I envisioned us walking together, down the illusionary endless expanse of the sunlit wooden road with rows of night lights ahead. Seagulls flocked in the sky above like small white dots while bikers passed us by. The smell of fresh crispy fries filled the air.

A group of friends ahead walked towards us. As they approached, I recognized one of the girls. Long black hair, slightly chubby cheeks and a curvy figure. Her audacious laugh confirmed it.

She met eyes with me, quickly whispered something to the group of friends and walked over to us.

"Lana?? Hey!"

Her head rested against mine as her arms wrapped around me. Her embrace conveyed she clearly needed it.

"Hi." She whispered into my ear.

The fragrant sea breeze cooled our bodies and I held her in my arms.

"Hi."

"I missed you. So much." She brushed my windy hair back.

"I missed you too." I replied.

Saw you a couple days ago...

Lana's hand dragged off my arm as she turned to Kiara, hugging her in the same fashion. They quietly whispered to each other as they embraced.

"It's so nice to see us all together again," Lana said, "do you guys want to hang out?"

Before I could speak, Kiara said 'yes' and we traveled down the sunny boardwalk, crowded with pedestrians and families scattered alike. We found a shop with a large white seashell and went in.

***

As the friends walked into the store, Chris went to look for an Oceanic Beach hoodie. When he disappeared from view Lana quickly stole Kiara's eyes and kissed her behind the clothes rack. The same familiar magic reignited between them like a spark that never died.

"This is where we first kissed. Do you remember?" Lana whispered.

Kiara benevolently touched Lana's hand on her cheek.

"Please don't do that in front of him." Kiara replied with a gentle tone.

"Oh come on. You didn't text me to meet you guys on the boardwalk because you didn't miss this."

"I know. Just, you know how he can be."

"What? Jealous?"

Kiara nodded.

"Hm. You look great." Lana smiled, looking the redheaded curvy beauty up and down, her sundress looked nicely shaded and complimented her figure.

Their wondrous dazzled eyes locked and their cheeks naturally raised from a smile. A harmonious bliss returned to them from the residual energy of a familiar past. One that brought comfort to their hearts and made all surroundings fade away. It was just them in this moment, deep inside a pleasant memory where their love first ignited.

"Caught you smiling."

Kiara giggled and Lana's lovely bowed lips moved closer. Before she could look behind, a hand pulled her back and she joined her antecedent love in another bewitching kiss.

The breaths they drew in together compared to the bliss of standing on the ocean sea, feet planted on the peaceful surface with just the two of them. They came back down to reality gazing into one another's beautifully colored pupils.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened." Lana said.

"Me too. I wish everything would just blow over, you know?" Kiara replied.

"Give it some time. It will be fine."

Like a slow motion replay, Lana glanced at Chris and when she returned back to Kiara's gaze, a noticeable shift broke through the air when she asked her the next question.

"Are you enjoying your time with him?"

Kiara looked longingly at Chris, shuffling through the hoodies and pulling his long brown hair back over his face. Everytime he did that gesture, it drew an enamored breath from her.

"Yeah, I am," she admitted with endearment in her eyes, "he's so great. He gives me such butterflies."

"He's so cute isn't he?"

"Of course. It feels like a rush honestly... like we're doing something we're not supposed to."

"That's the thrill of it. The feeling of being bad. It's what brings so much life to it."

Kiara matched her rising tension and displayed a confident smirk. She intended to make Lana jealous by whispering with clear diction.

"I would know," she said with protector eyes and a proud subtle smile, "I took him on my back."

"Ohh?" Lana's eyebrows raised in intrigue.

"And also I took him on his back. Multiple times."

"Mmhmm?"

However Lana wasn't phased. Not in the way that Kiara expected her to be. It only heightened her game, kicking her into overdrive to execute her master plan. She was already in and knew it.

"I love the way you told me that. You see the way he looks at us?" Lana asked.