The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst this was happening. In the living room, things were escalating between Howard and Amy.

Amy was now had a solid six inches of Howard's ten-inch cock down her throat. She kept sucking on this part as she could handle it quite nicely.

"Fuck Amy, you are good for your first time." Howard said through gritted teeth. He played with her hair as she bobbed up and down on his dick.

She loved the feeling of having a big dick between her lips and couldn't wait till she got to try Sheldon's. She was planning on practicing on Howard for now though as she wanted to live up to the standard the other girls had set and didn't want Sheldon to be disappointed.

She sucked as hard as she could on Howard's cock. She wasn't really sure if there was any tricks that she could use to help get him off faster.

'I'm sure Penny can tell me all the tricks when I next see her. After all she is the most experienced in this area.' Thought Amy. Feeling a little braver, she decided to take some more of Howard's cock into her mouth. She needed to push herself, because then she would get to try some of the bigger dicks sooner.

With this in mind Amy leant further forward and swallowed another couple of inches. It wasn't for long as she felt a little uncomfortable with so much meat in her throat. She repeated this several time until she was more at ease.

Soon she was sucking the majority of Howard's dick with no problems and Howard was definitely impressed with her performance. She gently reached down and began fondling Howard's balls. She wanted him to cum desperately and didn't have to wait long for her reward.

"Shit Amy, I'm gonna cum! FUCK YES." Howard said as he leant his head back.

A couple of moments later and her mouth began to flood with Howard's cum. She was caught off guard by the sheer amount there was and soon she was struggling to swallow. Howard's dick fell from her mouth and started shooting all over her upper body.

Amy's tits were soon covered in cum, some even ran down her body on to her now thin and toned waist.

She loved the taste of his cum though. It was better than she thought it would be and was already craving more. She used her fingers to scoop up as much cum as she could off of her body and shovelled it into her mouth.

She looked up at Howard and he was looking at her and breathing heavily. He smiled as he watched her lap up as much cum as she could.

Back in Leonard's bedroom, it was Raj's turn to receive the blonde goddesses services that she was more than happy to provide.

Raj's was stood near the wall and Penny was on her knees before him. She was gleefully licking every inch of his big cock. There was so much to cover in her saliva. She was determined to make it as slick as possible.

"Jesus Raj. Your cock is so fucking thick. It's even thicker than Leonard's and makes Sheldon's look like a long hot dog." She said amazed. Raj smiled as he watched the gorgeous blonde of his dreams bathe his dick in her saliva. He had dreamt of this moment for years and now it was finally happening.

He looked past her head and saw her gigantic arse. He simply couldn't believe how perfect it was. So big and round and perfect. He would have been quite content to just stare at it for the rest of the day and he would have been at peace.

Penny was prepared to offer him more than just looking, but that might have to wait for now. She wanted to conquer all of the groups dicks and this was the only one she hadn't deep throated yet.

It was going to be difficult though. It was a different kind of challenge and one she was determined to overcome. She lined the slick, thick cock before her with her lips and slowly leant forward.

'It's happening. Fuck, it's finally happening.' Raj thought as he watched Penny, who was deep in concentration, about to suck his dick.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could she gradually felt the enormous cock head slide between her lips. She had the first two inches in her mouth, and she had never felt fuller. Her lips were stretched to the limits.

'This is going to be tough.' She thought. She was glad that out of all the cocks, Raj's was the shortest. She didn't think she could take much of this down her throat.

After a few minutes of adjustment and having to pull back for air, Penny soon had six inches of his dick in her mouth. It was now poised at the entrance to her throat and she was nervous.

Raj saw she was, and he reassuringly stroked her hair as he watched her make up her mind on whether to proceed or not.

'Come on Penny, stopping being a chicken and swallow that dick. This is what you are good at.' She thought and with a new surge of adrenaline, Pushed forward.

She went all in and buried all of Raj's thick meat stick down her tight throat and she felt her nose press against his crotch, and she knew she had done it. She had conquered the nerd's dicks.

Penny then pulled back and came off of his cock with a plop. Smiling gleefully, she stroked his dick with speed.

Raj looked at her as she looked at him and he watched as she jacked him off fast. Suddenly her objective had changed from deep throating him, to getting him to cum. He gulped as she reached under his dick and started fondling his big balls.

"Come on Raj. I've just deep throated your huge, thick dick. Surely, I deserve a reward for such an accomplishment. Do you know what I want? I want all of the cum you've got stored up in these." She said. Soon she upped the ante and was once again sucking his thick cock.

Penny didn't take all of his cock again. She didn't push herself that much and so she bobbed her head on the first six inches of his insanely thick cock.

For several minutes she executed the most perfect rhythm of fast and gentle sucks with slow and hard sucks. All the while massaging his balls.

It was all becoming a bit much for the inexperienced Raj. He felt his balls tense and soon his cum was firing up his dick and into Penny's mouth.

Penny's eyes lit up when the first blast fired into her mouth. She instantly swallowed it and had now tasted all the boys cum.

Due to the sheer thickness of Raj's cock, there wasn't much space in her mouth and due to her lips already being stretched to the max. She was having to swallow more rapidly. It was becoming as much of a challenge to stay on top of as it had been with Leonard.

She pumped his big dick as he fired load after load into her mouth. For at least a couple of minutes, Raj's emptied himself into Penny.

Soon, he was spent, and Penny released his dick. Raj fell backwards and slumped against the wall.

Penny just licked her lips and smiled. She then turned around just in time to see Leonard. He was hard already and raring to go. She smiled at her cure, little nerd with his big dick pointing at her.

She walked past him and said.

"Sorry sweetie, I've got to see Howard. It's time for his reward."

12