The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave Girls keep getting used by Bollywood actresses.
1.3k words
4.19
16.1k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juhi Chawla's stomach was still full with the shit of Madhuri Dixit and Ananya Pandey, when her cubicle was visited by another actress.

This time it was Deepika Padukone.

Juhi got ready for another mouthfull of shit.

She kissed Deepika's butt cheeks as she sat down on the toilet.

"How many have you served till now, Juhi aunty?" Deepika asked.

"Madhuri and Ananya", Juhi replied as she started sniffing Deepika's asshole.

"Oh, then I guess you already have ate a lot of shit." Deepika said.

"Yes," Juhi replied with her nose inside Deepika's asshole.

"I guess many of us would be using your mouth to shit today. Everyone loves your service." Deepika said and let out a fart in Juhi's face.

Juhi inhaled the dirty aroma of Deepika's fart and replied, "Yes, I guess so."

Some time later, Deepika asked Juhi to lick her ass.

At that moment, Deepika's phone rang.

It was Nora Fatehi, the latest item bomb of Bollywood. Her contacts with higher ups in the industry had made her a mistress at this club and she was now friends with A-List celebrities.

"Hi Nora" Deepika said picking up the phone.

"Hi Deepika. Where are you? I have reached the club." Nora asked.

"I am at the toilet taking a shit." Deepika replied.

"Oh, wait. I too am coming. I have to shit so hard." Nora said and put down the phone.

Soon she was there.

The two cleaner girls, Dia Mirza and Amrita Rao, welcomed her by kissing her feet.

"There is some dirt in my shoes. Can you lick them clean?" Nora said as Dia was kissing her feet.

There was no way she could say no. She was a slave girl here.

She licked the shoes of Nora Fatehi, as she stood there will full arrogance on her face.

Once she was satisfied, she walked ahead and called out Deepika.

"Whose mouth are you shitting on?", Nora asked.

"Juhi aunty", Deepika replied, as she dumped her dirty shit in Juhi's open mouth.

"I too wanted to dump in her mouth," Nora said.

"You wait for some time then." Deepika replied.

"But I already have pressure." Nora said.

"Then use another girl. Preity is in the next cubicle."

"But I want to use Juhi aunty. I have never dumped in her mouth and others say it feels great to shit in her mouth." Nora said.

"Lets do one thing." Deepika said, coming up with an idea. "I am almost done shitting. I will get up and go to the other cubicle and get Preity to lick my asshole clean. You come in and dump your shit in Juhi aunty's mouth."

"But isn't she eating your shit now?" Nora asked.

"Yes, but she can eat yours too. That's her job - to eat our shit." Deepika said.

"Works fine with me." Nora said.

Soon Deepika came out of that cubicle and entered the one where Preity was there.

Nora then immediately got in the cubicle that Deepika had vacated.

She looked at Juhi, who was still chewing the shit of Deepika.

Nora immediately opened her pants. She could feel the pressure inside her stomach.

Inside the toilet box, Juhi was chewing the shit of Deepika's faster. She had heard the conversation of Deepika and Nora and she knew that her mouth was about to be full of shit again.

As she kept chewing, she watched Nora Fatehi's huge ass descend on her face.

She could feel the weight of her heavy ass on her face.

Juhi stopped chewing and opened her mouth. Immediately lump after lump of dirty shit begin entering her mouth. She started chewing again.

Deepika and Nora's shit had now mixed togther in Juhi Chawla's mouth.

"I guess this is the first time she is eating shit from a non-Indian." Nora said to Deepika as she continued shitting.

"Ha ha, yes. After you are done shitting, ask her was the taste of your shit." Deepika replied, as she enjoyed the ass licking being given by Preity Zinta.

At that time, Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor entered the toilet.

Sara came and sat on Tapsee's face and Janhvi sat on Radhika Apte's face.

Janhvi was a spoiled, rich brat, who enjoyed getting served by slaves.

At first she pressed her heavy ass on Radhika's face. She then began rubbing her ass all over her face.

Radhika was getting smothered under the huge ass cheeks of Janhvi.

She did for a few minutes and then asked Radhika to open her mouth.

As she did that, Janhvi began dumping her shit in her mouth. The continous flow of shit almost filled up Radhika's mouth. She began chewing faster to catch up with the flow of shit.

In the other cubicle, Taapsee too was having the same problem as Sara Ali Khan was releasing a torrent of shit in her mouth.

These two young girls were dumping loads of dirty shit in Taapsee and Radhika's mouth.

In the first cubicle, Nora was done shitting and Juhi was now licking her asshole.

"How did my shit taste, Juhi aunty?" Nora asked.

"It was different but tasty," Juhi replied while licking Nora's asshole.

"You really are a good ass licker. I am loving the way you are licking my dirty asshole." Nora said.

"Everyone loves her ass licking," Deepika said, who was now getting her ass washed by Amrita Rao.

"Juhi aunty, please rub your nose in the shit inside my asshole." Nora said to Juhi.

Juhi did as asked. She began rubbing her nose in the dirty asshole of Nora Fatehi.

Nora enjoyed the sensation of getting served by an older woman, who not only ate her dirty shit but was now rubbing her nose in her dirty shit-covered asshole.

Soon the other girls were also done with their shitting.

Taapse licked clean the asshole of Sara and Radhika too spent a long time licking clean the asshole of Jahnvi.

They alll got their asses washed by the cleaner girls and left to join the party.

Juhi and the other toilet service girls then cleaned up and once again came back to their places.

Juhi had just got ready inside the toilet box when Ileana D'Cruz walked in.

She looked on as Ileana opened her jeans and her huge ass popped out.

"Juhi aunty, I want to sit on your face before I shit in your mouth. Please be ready." Ileana said.

Juhi offered her face up.

Ileana placed her huge ass on Juhi's face.

Juhi felt a crushing weight on her face. Ileana had a very huge and heavy ass and it was now pressing hard on her face.

On the other hand, Ileana was loving the feel of placing her ass on Juhi's face. In fact, she loved face sitting the slave girls. She had a big ass and she loved smothering others with it.

Even after coming to the party she had not used a regular chair but was sitting on the face of Ameesha Patel, whose face served as a cushion for Ileana's ass.

Now she pressed her ass harder on Juhi's face. She then began rubbing her ass over her face. After doing this for about 15-20 minutes, she stopped.

She then let out a fart in Juhi's face.

Juhi began sniffing her asshole.

Soon Ileana got ready to shit. She asked Juhi to open her mouth and then began dumping her dirty shit. Juhi got another mouthfull of shit that night.

In the next cubicle, Preity was looking at the three women who were about to vomit on her.

She closed her eyes as Malaika Arora vomited over her face. Next Sonam Kapoor vomited, which was followed by Shilpa Shetty. Once done, they spit on Preity's face and left.

Amrita Rao walked in to help her get cleaned up.

The party kept getting strong as night passed on.

(To be continued...)