The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The shit-covered night continues in the bollywood toilet club.
1.3k words
4.62
11.9k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, Priyanka di?" Parineeti Chopra asked her elder cousin, Priyanka Chopra.

"Yes, if you give good service to the ladies here, you will not only get good films but also become a mistress here." Priyanka replied.

"I have been a slave girl here for six months now. How much more time do I have to serve here to become a mistress?" Parineeti asked again.

"May be 2-3 months more. Me and Kareena were discussing this some time ago. Within three months we will elevate one of the slave girl to mistress." Priyanka replied.

"So any other girl may become mistress; not me? You didn't discuss about me?"

"Of course, I talked about you. But other mistresses have to agree also. That's why I am saying that you serve the girls with utmost devotion. You will then get your reward."

"I am giving my best." Parineeti said.

"Try to be better. There has been some dissatisfaction with you. A few girls have said you don't sniff their assholes well enough; some say that you don't lick their asses earnestly." Priyanka said.

"Oh! I will surely try to improve."

"You do that; otherwise some other girl will become mistress. Now I have to go. I feel like taking a shit again." Priyanka said.

"Who are you using?"

"Not yet decided."

"Why don't you shit in my mouth?" Parineeti said without any hesitation.

"What are you saying? You are my cousin. I can't shit in your mouth." Priyanka replied.

"Please do it. You can also keep instructing me how to serve, how to sniff, how to lick. This will help me learn and improve. Please, Priyanka di." Parineeti pleaded.

Priyanka finally agreed. She took Parineeti to the toilet and asked Parineeti to take the place of Taapsee.

"You have to stay here till the club closes. So after me, others may use you also." Priyanka said as Parineeti got inside the toilet box.

"Yes. I understand." She replied.

Priyanka then opened her pants and sat on toilet box.

Parineeti kissed her ass cheeks.

"How does my ass look like?" Priyanka asked.

"Beautiful and huge." Parineeti replied.

"And my asshole? How dirty is it?"

"Its a bit dirty. But its still less dirty then other assholes that I have seen."

"Ok. Now start sniffing my asshole." Priyanka said.

Parineeti inserted her nose in her cousin's asshole and began sniffing.

"Get your nose more in. The mistress has to feel that you really are sniffing the dirty smell of her ass." Priyanka said.

"Ok, di." Parineeti said and did what she was asked to.

"Now I will fart in your nose and face. You don't take your nose out of my ass."

Priyanka said and farted.

"Oh Priyanka di, it's so dirty smelling."

"You asked for it, so get used to it."

"Yes. I am enjoying it."

"Want another?"

"Ya, sure."

Priyanka farted again as Parineeti kept inhaling.

"Now start licking my asshole. Your tongue should move deep inside the asshole."

Parineeti began licking.

"Lick more deep inside. This way we mistresses know that the slave girl is doing a good job cleaning our dirty assholes. Also try to praise the mistresses saying how beautiful their asses are and how good you feel licking and sniffing their ass." Priyanka said.

Parineeti followed her instructions.

"Don't stop licking unless you are told to." Priyanka said as Parineeti had stopped licking for a few moments.

"Sorry" she said and continued licking again.

After some time, Priyanka said, "Open your mouth, I will shit now."

Parineeti tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

Priyanka lifted her ass and placed it over Parineeti's open mouth.

She began shitting.

Parineeti kept chewing the dirty shit of her cousin.

Once she was done, Priyanka instructed her how to lick her ass clean.

"How did my shit taste?" Priyanka asked.

"Loved it." Parineeti said while licking her asshole.

"How many logs of shit did I dump?"

"May be around 10 logs. I know you shit a lot."

"How do you know that?"

"Have heard from other slave girls. They say you shit a lot."

"Ha ha, is it? Do they say how dirty my shit is?"

"Yes. But they also like eating your shit."

"Ok. Good."

After some time Priyanka asked Parineeti to stop and called Dia Mirza to wash her ass.

"I am going now. You stay here and serve the other mistresses well." Priyanka said to Parineeti and left.

Parineeti got herself cleaned and got ready for the next mistress.

Soon she could hear voices outside. She could recognize from the voices that it was Malaika Arora and Aishwarya Rai.

The door to her cubicle opened and Malaika walked in.

"Hello, ma'am." Parineeti said.

Malaika nodded and opened her dress.

As she sat down, Parineeti kissed her ass cheeks.

"I have bit of an upset stomach, so I will just shit directly on your face. Get ready for it." Malaika said.

Parineeti placed her face under Malaika's asshole.

Immediately a torrent of dirty liquid shit began raining on Parineeti's face.

She closed her eyes tight as she could feel the stinky dirty shit cover her entire face.

In another cubicle, Juhi Chawla was now sniffing the asshole of Aishwarya Rai.

"I guess you are having a busy day, Juhi aunty." Aishwarya said.

"Yes. Used to it now." Juhi replied.

"We all love using your mouth as our toilet. You really are good at eating shit." Aishwarya said and farted on Juhi's face.

Juhi sniffed that dirty fart and said, "Thank you."

"Start licking my asshole now." Aish said and Juhi followed her order.

Meanwhile Malaika was done shitting and Amrita Rao had washed her ass clean.

Parineeti lay there with her entire face covered in liquid shit.

Amrita helped her get clean.

As soon she was ready again, Parineeti saw Urvashi Rautela walk in.

Parineeti didn't like Urvashi at all. She was rude and felt as if she was some big star. She also didn't talk nicely with the slave girls.

Now as Parineeti watched, Urvashi sat down directly on her face without saying a word.

Parineeti opened her mouth and Urvashi immediately started shitting.

The taste of her shit was very bad and she was shitting a lot. Parineeti almost struggled to chew and eat her shit.

Urvashi also pressed her ass hard on Parineeti's face.

Once she was done shitting, she said, "Quickly finish eating my shit and then rub your nose inside my asshole."

Parineeti had no choice but to obey.

She finished chewing and then inserted her nose in the shit-covered asshole of Urvashi.

"Rub your nose in my shit." She ordered again.

Parineeti did as she was told.

On the other hand, Juhi was still eating the shit of Aishwarya Rai. She had dumped a lot in her mouth and Juhi's jaw now ached for chewing such a huge quantity of shit.

Aishwarya was standing and watching Juhi eat her shit.

"I am really amazed how you eat so much of dirty shit. Your face is all covered in my shit." She said looking at Juhi.

After Juhi finished chewing, Aish sat down again on her face.

Juhi licked her asshole clean and then Dia washed her ass.

Aishwarya then spit a few times on Juhi's face and left.

Parineeti was also done finished serving Urvashi.

As she got cleaned up, three girls came into the cubicle.

They were Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora and Sonam Kapoor.

Parineeti offered her face up.

Kareena first vomited on Parineeti's face. Her slimy, foul vomit fell all over the face.

Soon Amrita Arora and Sonam Kapoor too vomited on her face.

Parineeti's face now looked like a garbage drain.

The three girls then spit on her face and went out.

Parineeti lay there covered in vomit.

The night continued to be dirty.