The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 05

Story Info
A new mistress in the club.
1.3k words
4.25
9.1k
5

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a very special day in the history of the club.

For the first time since its inception, a slave girl was about to be promoted to a mistress.

Everyone was gathered together in the big room.

All the mistresses and the slave girls were present there.

Kareena Kapoor held a mike in her hand.

"As we all know today we are elevating one slave girl to a mistress. But there is also another announcement. One of the mistresses has requested to become a slave girl here. So there will be two announcements now."

The slave girls were ready for the first news; the second one was a surprise to them.

Who would want to become a slave girl and spend days eating the shit of other women, they wondered.

Soon Kareena announced, "The slave girl who is being promoted to mistress is Parineeti Chopra."

Everyone clapped as Parineet walked ahead and stood near Kareena.

"We have a special chair for her today." Kareena pointed to a large sofa nearby.

Parineeti went and sat on it; elated at being one of the mistresses now.

She looked at her cousin Priyanka Chopra and smiled. Priyanka gave an air kiss towards her.

"And now about the mistress becoming a slave. It is Madhuri Dixit." Kareena announced.

The slave girls were surprised at the announcement. They never though Madhuri Dixit would want to become a slave girl.

As they watched, Madhuri came forward and knelt near Kareena.

"As a special gesture, I ask Madhuri to go and serve the new mistress first." Kareena said and signalled to Madhuri.

Madhuri Dixit went near Parineeti and kissed her feet. She then rubbed her nose in her shoes.

"Parineeti, you may use her as you like." Kareena said.

Parineeti smiled. She was looking forward to the day she would become a mistress. She had a lot of things in mind. But getting Madhuri Dixit as a slave was not something she had imagined. But she knew she will enjoy it.

"Lick the bottom of my shoes." She ordered.

Madhuri began licking the bottom of Parineeti's shoes as everyone kept watching.

After she had licked both her shoes, Parineeti cleared her throat and spit on Madhuri's face.

The other mistresses laughed.

"I think I will use her as a toilet now." Parineeti said and got up.

"Use her as much as you like." Kareena said.

Madhuri followed Parineeti to the toilet cubicles. She then entered the toilet box.

Parineeti opened her pants and looked at Madhuri's face inside the box.

Till yesterday it was her face inside the box and others used to sit on her face. Even Madhuri Dixit had shit in her mouth two days ago.

It was now her time to enjoy.

She sat on the toilet box.

Madhuri kissed her ass cheeks.

Parineeti felt so great that someone else was now kissing her ass.

"Sniff my asshole." She ordered.

Madhuri inserted her nose in Parineeti's asshole and began sniffing.

"How does it smell, Madhuri aunty?" She asked.

"Nice." Madhuri replied.

"Have you sniffed someone's asshole before?" Parineeti asked.

"Actually I have been serving as slave to Kareena for last one month so that I can get used to becoming a slave girl." Madhuri replied.

Parineeti wanted to ask why she had decided to become a slave girl but then thought who cares about that. She was here to enjoy being a mistress.

"I will fart now. Get your nose further in my asshole." She said.

Madhuri did as she was told.

Immediately Parineeti let out a dirty stinky fart in Madhuri's nose and face.

"Sniff my dirty fart." She said as she enjoyed the sensation of getting her ass sniffed.

She farted again after some time and Madhuri continued inhaling it.

She then asked Madhuri to start licking her asshole.

Parineeti was now getting used to being a mistress. She was now reveling in the fact that other girls would be now licking her ass and eating her shit.

She made Madhuri lick her ass for about 20 minutes. She was sure Madhuri's tongue was sore from all ass licking.

"Get ready for my shit, Madhuri aunty." She then said.

Madhuri opened her mouth as Parineeti pressed her ass over her face.

"Here comes my dirty shit." Parineeti said as she pushed out a log of shit into Madhuri's open mouth.

Madhuri began chewing. She had been wanting to experience this humiliation. It had become kind of fetish and that's why she told the other mistresses that she wants to become a slave.

And here she was - eating the shit of the same girl, in whose mouth she dumped her shit many times before.

Madhuri worked hard chewing the shit of Parineeti, who was now continuously dumping logs after logs of shit.

Parineeti was enjoying the feeling. She could feel Madhuri dutifully chewing her shit under her ass.

She dumped another log and pressed her ass harder on Madhuri's face.

Madhuri used to do that when she used to shit in her mouth and now she was doing that to her.

After some time she was done shiting but she kept sitting on Madhuri's face. She could feel Madhuri's mouth move under her ass trying to chew her shit.

Parineeti was fully enjoying it.

She lifted her ass from Madhuri's face after some time.

Then she remembered what Madhuri made to do her after shitting.

So she ordered, "Rub your nose in the shit in my asshole."

Madhuri began rubbing her nose in Parineeti's shit-covered asshole.

"You liked the taste of my shit, Madhuri aunty?" Parinneti asked.

"Yes ma'am." Madhuri replied with her nose in Patineeti's asshole.

"Start licking my asshole now." She ordered a few minutes later.

After making Madhuri lick her asshole for another 20 minutes, she called for the cleaner girls.

Preity Zinta walked in. She was one of the assigned cleaner girls today.

"Many congratulations on becoming a mistress." Preity said after entering the cubicle.

Parineeti just nodded. She didn't like Preity too much.

"Wash my ass." She ordered.

Preity began cleaning Parineeti's ass.

Once she was done, Parineeti spit twice on Preity's face and left the cubicle.

Preity now began helping clean Madhuri Dixit.

"Welcome to the life of a slave girl." Preity said as she washed off the shit from Madhuri's face.

Madhuri smiled knowing that she would be used by many other mistresses now.

On the other hand, Parineeti was now walking toward the bar in the club.

Near the bar, instead of bar stools there were three girls serving as chairs.

Parineeti has been a chair there several times. The mistresses would come and sit on their faces, order a drink and sip it, all the while the slave girl squirmed under their asses.

Now, it was the time for Parineeti too enjoy a drink while sitting on the face of a slave girl.

As she reached there, she noticed Tamannah Bhatia and Ileana D'Cruz sitting there. Tamannah was sitting on the face of Juhi Chawla, while Ileana was sitting on face of Amrita Rao. Ameesha Patel was down on the floor with her face up, waiting for a mistress to come and sit.

"Hey, new mistress. Come and join us." Ileana said as she saw Parineeti come towards us.

Parineeti went and sat with her ass on Ameesha's face.

"How does it feel putting your ass in someone's face, instead of being under it?" Tamannah asked.

"Beginning to enjoy it slowly." Parineeti replied, as she ordered a drink.

"You took a dump in Madhuri aunty's mouth?" Ileana asked.

"Yes. Fully enjoyed it."

"Good. Use all the slave girls one by one. You will soon understand which slave girls serve the best." Tamannah said.

"I sure will." Parineeti said as she took a sip on her drink.

At that very moment, Madhuri was now looking at the ass cheeks of Alia Bhatt as she prepared to sit on her face.

"Give me a nice ass licking, Madhuri aunty." She said.

Madhuri began licking Alia's asshole.

(To be continued....)