The Book Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Paula tells Sean about her first meeting.
3.1k words
4.43
3.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Book Club Pt 2

A brief recap of part 1, some of the younger women in Paula's new Florida book club seem to have a serious sexy streak and Paula teased Sean no end with sexting when they met under the auspices of their book discussion.

I was so shot after our lovemaking that I didn't press Paula much further for the details of her racy afternoon with her book club friends that first night.

Of course, the next day I'm wide awake and ready to hear all the juicy details. Unfortunately it would seem that Paula is no longer in a talkative mood.

"C'mon, you promised to tell me everything."

"You already pretty much know everything."

"I absolutely do not!"

"I texted you the photos. You know what we did."

This was pissing me off actually. Paula had teased me unmercifully with her texts and photos of her and her girlfriends sunning at least topless at Kyle's house and then going out to dinner commando. I wanted to hear every promised detail and now she was reneging.

This seemed to leave me with one option: torture.

Well, not torture in the traditional sense, but I was going to have to work this problem if I was to hear the real story. My usual tools are alcohol and sexual teasing so later that night I put my plan into action. I'm on my best behavior, fixing a nice dinner, keeping Paula's wine glass full and offering plenty of kisses.

Thankfully my plan is working. Paula is returning the kisses with increasing passion and her wine bottle is almost empty. I'm trying to figure out a way to get us into bed asap when she actually suggests we share a bath in the Jacuzzi tub. Perfect!

I wish I could say that we use the tub all the time and have fantastic sex in it but I'd be lying. We probably only actually use it a few times a year, usually in the colder months as the warmth and relaxation are most appreciated then. I'm not complaining, here in southwest FL it hardly ever gets cold. We always have nice sex after sharing a bath in it so that's a plus and that's what I'm counting on tonight.

So the tub is full, the water one degree below scalding, the jets have made tons of bubbles and lighted candles surround us. We lounge together and enjoy our closeness and the arousal of skin on skin. Just romance and cuddling with a stray hand wandering here and there. I'm still loving her landing strip pussy. My sexual tension is building and I'm pretty sure Paula's is as well.

Before we turn into prunes we get out and dry off. I note with satisfaction that Paula doesn't even touch her pajamas but immediately pulls the bedcover off and lays down.

"Whew! That bath was hot!"

"Yeah, but it makes it nice."

I join her on the bed and we embrace. All this nudity, closeness and anticipation have me at least 3/4 erect so I'm poking Paula as our arms, legs and tongues entwine.

Moving down I trail kisses and gentle nibbles across her breasts and nipples before working still lower between her spread legs.

"I just can't get over how hot your little landing strip gets me."

"I'm glad you like it. I hope I didn't go too far."

"No, just perfect."

And with that I ran my tongue up from almost her anus to her clit in one hard lick.

"Ooooooh." Her muted response.

She tasted wonderful and it wasn't just leftover bath water on my tongue, she was wet already. I began a series of licks and swirls across her pussy bringing her passion ever higher. But if ever there was a night I didn't want to accidently let her cum it was tonight however, so I was careful as she seemed like she could easily slip over the edge.

Eating my aroused and beautiful wife and hearing her response had gotten my cock fully erect and while our usual lovemaking would have me laying back and Paula fellating me I had other plans tonight. I moved up, brought her long legs over my shoulders and entered her.

The feeling was exquisite, her snug wet sex gripping my rigid cock. Slipping in and out, wedging myself as far into her as I could. Again and again. I felt my cum begin to rise and I silently cursed my inability to just pound away with abandon, although tonight her resulting orgasm would've spoiled my plans anyway.

Choosing precaution, I pulled out, rolled Paula onto her side and laid behind her in the 'spoons' position and slid my cock back into her. This position allowed me better control of both of our arousal and we could more easily talk, the next step in my plan.

"Oh, your little yummy pussy feels so good tonight."

"Mmmmm. Yes."

"Does she want to have a nice, hard cum tonight?"

"Yes, always."

"Well, I'll do my best to make that happen."

I reach down between Paula's legs and gently stimulate her clit.

"Oooooh. Yes, like that."

"Of course, but you still haven't told me about your book club visit."

"Sean. Now?"

"Yes, otherwise you blow me off."

"I won't."

"Bullshit. You already did."

I give her clit another little rub and thrust a little harder a few times to drive the point home and keep her interest, then stopped.

"Spill it."

"Ok, ok. So I got there first and Kyle let me in. She has a 'courtyard' style house where the garage and guest quarters are in the front, then there is a whole pool area in between and the main house is in the back. There is a wall around everything so the pool is totally private. Kyle was in her bathing suit, you saw that, and I had mine on under my clothes so I just stripped them off and we hung out."

"So you are both sunning with your suits on then?"

"Yeah, It got hot fast so we both took a dip or two. About a half hour later Mary came and she hung with us and then later Kandi and Janice."

"So everyone is just sunning and swimming when they got hot?"

"Yeah."

I had slowed everything physical down, listening. Paula started pushing back against me more forcefully.

"No, no. no. We are just holding here while you tell me everything." I scolded.

"Sean, please."

But I pulled my hand from between her legs and grasped her left hip to control her pushing against me.

"Go on. What happened next."

"Kandi had brought some wine so she opened it and we each had a glass, or two. Actually I think she brought maybe two bottles because she and Janice kept getting more."

"Ok, then what."

"So we are drinking and sunning and swimming and then Kandi says that she needs to lose the tan lines on her shoulders since her sundress is sleeveless."

"Right, you said that before. So is that when she took her top off?"

"Yes and like without anyone saying anything Janice took hers off too. Then they started teasing the rest of us to lose our tops. So Mary did too and then Kyle, so I was the only one with my top on and they all started teasing me, and since it was only us girls and it was totally private, I took it off."

"Nice."

"Yes, it felt nice, you know the sun on them. I was starting to feel, I don't know, horny? I mean I'm like only with the girls but the wine, and you know, trimming my bikini line."

"Your wonderful landing strip?"

"Yes as you call it, well, you know how things feel different then, so feeling the warm sun on me and how things felt in my bikini bottoms and all, made me sorta horny."

"So when did all this picture taking start?"

"Well, Kyle had told me privately that those two could be crazy and that they like to tease their boyfriends almost every time they come over, and sure enough they started taking risqué selfies of themselves and each other and sending them to their boyfriends."

"That was the shot of Janice and Kandi hugging and mugging for the phone?"

"Yes, and more."

"What more?"

"It started with just, you know side shots and things covered up, but then it got racier with like Janice standing behind Kandi and holding her hands over Kandi's breasts and then later pretending to suckle them, then Kandi doing the same for Janice. Kyle took the photos."

"You didn't send those to me!"

"No, I'm not sending sexy shots of those two girls to you!"

I realized I had better be careful here, I almost screwed things up. I put my hand back over her clit and gave a little wiggle and Paula pushed back on my cock.

"Ok, so what then?"

"So I think they opened the second bottle of wine then and Kandi and Janice kept being like goofballs with each other. Trying to think of new sexy shots for Kyle to take and for them to send to their boyfriends and then giggling when their boyfriends texted back. Then Janice was standing next to the pool sipping her wine when Kandi came up behind her and quick as a bunny untied Janice's bikini bottoms and pulled them off her, leaving Janice naked!"

It was sounding better and better but I didn't dare say that.

"So what did Janice do?"

"At first she just stood there, she couldn't believe that Kandi did that, then she shrieked and ran after Kandi trying to get them back but Kandi wouldn't let them go, so instead she untied Kandi's bottoms and pulled them off so they were even."

"And you saw all this?"

"Yes, I was laying on the lounger right next to the pool and they were right in front of me. I was starting to understand what Kyle meant when she said they could be crazy."

"So, you know how weird I am. What did they look like, you know, down there."

"Down there huh? Why do you have such a thing about that?"

"I can't explain it. Something is so sexy to me about a girl that pays attention to that part of herself, that realizes guys are inherently visual and being able to see things is far sexier than just staring at a bush."

Well, Kandi was completely shaved I guess since there was no hair, and Janice looked a lot like I look right now."

I gave Paula a couple of deep thrusts and wiggled my finger on her clit in appreciation.

"You mean a perfectly groomed pussy?"

"Oooooh. Yes, if that's what you call it."

"So what happened next?"

"They wrestled a little bit over the bikini bottoms but it wasn't like, for real. You know they didn't fight or anything, just a half-hearted attempt to get their clothes back, but neither one did."

"So they were nude then and stayed nude?"

"Yes."

"And then?"

"Well, everyone was laughing and everyone had another glass of wine and they just lounged in the sun. I think Kandi said that this was even better that she could lose more tan lines."

"Everyone else kept their bottoms on?"

"Yes. Oh, and around then they took more photos of each other, you know, from behind so that you could only see their butts and sent them to their boyfriends."

I wanted to comment that these were some lucky guys, but thought the better of it.

"So what then?"

"Well, Kyle confided to me privately that they had asked about me. You know, if I was cool or a prude or what since they didn't know me. She told them I was cool. Also Kyle thinks they are both bisexual, that sometimes they will pretend to do things with each other, you know, for the camera but Kyle thinks sometimes it's not pretend, that they really do things."

"Sexual things?"

"Yeah."

"Right there, in front of Kyle"

"Yes."

"Like?"

"Like, you know, really making out and really sucking each other's boobs."

"Didn't they pretend pose that already?"

"Yes. I didn't see anything real, I thought it was pretend."

"Anything more?"

"Well, I asked Kyle on the side later if they ever did anything even crazier and she said that one time when it was just them over they pretended to eat each other out but she thought it was real, or that at least they did it a little bit."

"Wow. Very sexy."

"I knew you would think so."

"You don't think it's sexy?"

I had been just gently sliding in and out of her while this conversation took place. I thought it a good time to give her clit another wiggle and push in harder. Paula gasped.

"Yes it's sexy."

"How did you feel with all this going on? What did you think when Kyle told you that?"

"I don't know. I know how much girl-girl stuff turns you on. That you would be drooling if you were there."

"You know me too well. I'd have to ravish you on the spot."

"As much as I'd like that, I don't know if everyone else would."

"What do you think of girl-girl stuff?"

"I'm not offended if that's what you mean."

"No, I know that, but do you think it's sexy?"

"As much as you guys like it, I guess it is."

"Would you ever want to do it again, you know like that time with Rose or Laura?"

"They say 'never say never' but that was more for you."

"So, under the right circumstances you would do it again?"

"I don't know. Is that what you want?"

"I honestly don't know why it turns me on but it does."

"It's not something that I usually think about or want, but those times it was ok."

"So what happened then?"

"Kyle took a few more shots of them together on a lounger, pretending to make out, but they kept everything covered except their butts and even though they pretended to get between each other's legs, to you know, eat each other, it was really just pretend."

"You could tell?"

"Yes, there was no real sex going on, but they kept looking over at me."

"Why?"

"I don't know. To see if I was going to freak maybe."

"Maybe they had the hots for you?"

"I doubt it."

"Don't underestimate your attraction."

"I'm too old for them, besides, they have each other plus their boyfriends."

"Maybe they are insatiable."

"Maybe indeed."

"Ok, what then?"

"Well, we all had a good laugh and it was entertaining when they read some of what their boyfriends were texting back after they sent all those sexy shots. Then we actually discussed the book. It was a little weird sitting by the pool with three of us in just our bottoms and those two naked but we managed."

"So no more fooling around?"

"No. Well not there. Before you knew it we needed to get dressed for dinner, so we all did."

"Except nobody wore any underwear."

"Right. I told you before. Kandi couldn't wear a bra with her sundress and then Janice and Mary took theirs off, and began teasing Kyle and me so we took our bras off too. Then Kandi is like, Thanks for the support, but you should know... and shows us that she has no panties on either. So Janice takes hers off and I was surprised that Mary did too. So they are all calling me and Kyle old ladies so Kyle takes her panties off and it was only me so I said, what the hell."

"Right, it's not like you've never done that before."

"Right, I've done that with you."

"Well, not all the time, but sometimes, when you are in a sexy mood."

"Yeah."

"And you were in a sexy mood?"

"Yeah."

"So what then?"

"We went out to dinner. Kyle drove since she probably had the least to drink."

"Good thinking. And at dinner?"

"I didn't know what to expect. I thought if those two starting acting up we would get thrown out of the restaurant but they behaved themselves."

"No flashing?"

"Not really. I think Kandi and Janice had some kind of competition going on though because they kept unbuttoning the tops of their dresses. First just two buttons, but then three and four and finally by desert both of them were unbuttoned to their belly buttons and their boobs were just barely behind their dresses and if they moved wrong they would pop out."

"I'm sure that kept your waiter's attention."

"It would've but I think he was gay. It didn't seem to phase him."

"Maybe a good thing."

"Yes. There were a bunch of guys at the next table that kept a close eye on us and I overheard them talking about us."

"I'm sure you all were the highlight of their night."

"Maybe."

"Nobody teased you or Kyle to start unbuttoning?"

"No and I wouldn't have. It's one thing at a private pool but not in a restaurant, besides my dress zipped in the back."

"Sometimes you will be fresh for me."

"That's different. That's with you and it's all just fun."

I wriggled my finger a bit more and pushed a little faster. This was having the desired effect on Paula as she responded.

"Do you like when we are out and I urge you to be fresh?"

"Yes. I like to do it for you. For us."

"Do you like to rub up against guys with your braless, beautiful breasts?"

"Yes, just for you."

"I think it makes you hot. Thinking about being naughty. Thinking about a third person to our bed."

"Yes, but it's just pretend."

I pushed faster still. I was getting close. I really wanted her to cum with me. I rubbed her little clit rougher. Paula began panting. She was close.

"Maybe we should make it more than pretend again."

"I don't know. I don't know. Oh, oh, oh, OH!!!"

I don't know if it was all the teasing, my busy finger, my thrusting cock or contemplating group sex but Paula came hard on my cock and I followed immediately, spewing my load into her gripping pussy.

It took us both a few minutes to come back to earth and catch our breath, laying on the bed together. I finally softened and slipped out and Paula rolled onto her back.

"I should tell you that Kyle invited me over to hang by her pool Thursday."

"Who's coming?"

"Just her and I."

"I'm not invited?"

"No, sorry. Girl talk."

"Bitch."

"Don't be like that. I'll ask her. Maybe next time."

"Do you want to go?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to pump her for more info on the crazy chicks?"

"You know me. Somehow I think she has a lot to tell."

"Well, take notes. I want to hear about everything."

"I will."