All Comments on 'The Bookstore (Prequel)'

by seksisan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gl0rf1nd3lgl0rf1nd3labout 1 year ago

Amazing! Can't wait for this story to develop, I already crave the next chapter. The setting is intriguing and the characters are both mysterious but well described.

The only thing, you seem to jump from narrating in third person to narrating in first person quite randomly and unexpectedly in the story. Sentences like "she spread my legs and bent over so her head was pressed against my comforter" make no sense and are very confusing, if you intended to say "her legs" and "her comforter". If you need an editor I'd be happy to help!

SleepiscousinofdeathSleepiscousinofdeath12 months ago

I see what you did there switching narrators. Pretty fucking wild thing to do. You've got something there with that. Turn it up and down with her pulse for sure. Incredible technique. Obviously a hot fucking sorry too, as an afterthought.

seksisanseksisan12 months agoAuthor

Some tense and pronoun errors are truly mistakes and there is a correction pending. Some issues in the last few paragraphs were due to changing perspective multiple times in 1 edit then posting while tipsy. :P

Others... well... not so much. I am taking indecent liberties with grammar. Faro is my spirit guide. I hope you enjoy her erotic shenanigans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseksisan@seksisan
I've been writing for a while, but these will be my first published works. I hope you enjoy these short stories. I'm on patreon using this user name. Readers - Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. Edited version of both stories are pending approval. Please note... som...